Illianya Ch. 03: The Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illianya gulped hard, dreading whatever that pink-hair girl's gift was doing to those people inside the crates. She knew it was people. There were too many desperates scrounging for a living, willing to submit to anything just for a meal. Outside the rim, corps took advantage of that. Really, UGC was just a resource farm for the mega-corps of Ferto.

Clenching her fist, she shook with fear and anger. "But what could I do for them? I'm fucked just like them. Ignore it, move on, maybe get to a position where you can do something in the future," she reasoned, attempting to calm her nerves. "Breath Illianya, breath." The banging pressed closer, vibrating her skull.

A loud buzz and the door swung inward. She rushed through the doorway, escaping from the racket before it induced a panic-attack. It buzzed again as it swung closed.

Illianya peered around the familiar cube. The floor was soft and padded. Her toes sank slightly into its depth. The walls were clear glass, most likely reinforced. The length was probably the same as a soccer pitch. The width and height of the cube the same dimensions as the length. Hidden speakers crackled on.

"Your left hand is detached. Why?"

Her mind raced as she grasped for an excuse. She had been dreading the question and mentally kicked herself for forgetting to prepare something. "I had an accident on the tram ride to class, my friend is holding on to it until we can meet," she shouted.

A long pause. "Very well. No permanent bodily harm?"

"It was of my own doing. A quick sever that I thought was necessary at the time," she replied, still skirting around the truth. Although she didn't exactly know what they were monitoring, she thought it was best not to blatantly lie.

"How long have you sustained the detached connection?"

Pausing, she checked her watch. "Nearly four hours now," adding after a pause, "no loss of motor control or feeling, feels normal."

"Noted." Another long pause.

Illianya plopped down onto the cushion floor, dragging her legs up and resting her head on her knees. "Always so rushed, then they just make me wait while they do who knows what?" she whined. She sat huddled on the ground, attempting to guess what they wanted to do this time. "Distance tests? Maybe disruption attempts? Nah, did that last week. Maybe they'll just have me lie on one of the scan slates, let me catch up on some sleep."

The speaker crackled to life as a set of large reflective panels rose out from hidden compartments in the floor. "Step between the scanners S198002."

She groaned to herself, popped up and strolled between the two towering metal plates. Looking at the closest panel, it was smooth enough to see her reflection. "Yep, definitely too small," she spat, noticing that her nipples were obvious bumps, her breasts and ass visibly stretching the material and her labia might as well have been shrink-wrapped. She glowered up at the control station. "Get on with it," she hissed under her breath.

--

For two hours they guided her through various experiments: directing her to separate various parts from her body, testing what materials could be passed through the connections, attempts to capture readings on the mist she emitted. All of it dull and repetitive. Then something went wrong.

They were running a routine test. She had detached her head and placed it on a scanner. She then performed various tasks and they attempted to record any information transmitted from her brain.

An explosion of noise had erupted behind her (with her head on the slate, she couldn't turn around to see the source). The lights flickered and went dim. Red emergency lights blinked on. Devices in the cube went haywire. Shooting in and out of the ground, slamming against their storage hatches with extreme force. A mechanical arm veered violently into one of the large panels, knocking it loose.

Illianya screamed in terror as the massive panel plummet towards her face, knowing her body was too far away to grab her head and move out of harm's way. She watched, wide-eyed, as the reflection of her terrified face rushed to greet her. She shut her eyes, not wanting to witness her own death.

She heard a loud crash on the far side of the cube. Grinding metal against metal. Crinkle of falling glass. Buzzing of exposed wires. Slowly, the noises subsided. The instruments stopped moving. Silence.

Illianya opened her eyes. She saw the mangled clumps of metal and shattered glass littering the other side of the cube. She touched her face in disbelief. "I'm... I'm alive." Illianya hugged herself and fell onto the ground, tears streaming down her cheeks. Lying fetal, she sobbed in the darkness for what felt like forever.

A burst of static. "S198002, the session will be suspended due to technical complications. Return at the same time next week. Be prepared to demonstrate that again under more controlled circumstances." The door buzzed, and she heard it click open.

Still sobbing, she dragged herself up and towards the exit. "Heartless, cock-brained, perverted bastards," she cried to herself. "Didn't even care if I was all right, just that I did something new," she paused mid-step out of the cube, "What did I do?"

Reliving the horrifying scene over and over in her head, she shuffled across the lab, the footfall of her soles against the polished floor eerily loud in the quiet space. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she peered over at the pink-haired girl's testing area. In the dim light she could see that the isolation chambers heavy-set door was flung wide open, its flashing emergency lights casting red beams across the foggy room. One of the large pressurized containers looked as if it had ruptured violently.

The main lights nearly blinded her as they clanked on. Staring at the ground, it took a few moments to adjust, and she jumped with a fright as they did. What she had thought was the floor was a layer of dense fog hanging just below ankle level. With a haunting screech, the air scrubbers started, drowning the room in an ear shaking hum. She looked towards the crates and staggered backwards in surprise.

Their interior floodlights had been enabled, revealing the contents. In each crate, there was, in fact, a person. Twelve males and twelve females. All naked. Most were distracted by each other; a few males were staring hungrily at her.

They looked like hollow shells of people, skin draped over skeletal frames. Malnourished. It was that much more frightening that they were furiously jerking their cocks while staring at her.

The... subjects, that had noticed her began pounding against the glass, which also drew the attention of the others. They scratched at the walls, flinging themselves at their containers in feeble attempts to break out. Stopping only to pleasure themselves, lustfully consuming the sight of her body. She could see that the walls were lined with thick stains.

Frozen in place she watched the closest one add to the mess, his face contorting in demented pleasure. After finishing, breath heavy, his cock fell limply from his hands but grew erect almost instantly. He slammed back against the glass, causing it to wobble and buck.

That broke her from the trance. She cried out in shock and bolted to the stairs. Not slowing as she raced up the steps, she flew past over the top stair and jumped into the nearest mold. The doors swung shut in front of her, mold filling into place.

Her mind spun. She felt sick. She didn't notice the soft pricks of needles, nor the zap of the laser freeing the suit from her body. The pod doors opened. Her fear-sweat soaked body peeled out of the mold and she fell to her knees. With a loud whooshing sound, the fragments of her bodysuit were sucked away to be incinerated.

Bracing herself against the wall, her legs wobbling with effort, she dragged herself up and grasped for the shower handle. Cold water sprang on. She didn't care. It was a good distraction. Something to ground her.

Nearly dying. The look in their eyes. Her stomach flipped and she dry-heaved. A coughing fit overcame her. Illlianya slumped back onto the floor, letting the water flow over her. As the coughing subsided, she curled into a ball. She took a deep breath to calm her racing heart.

A wave of heat rushed down to her groin, along her inner legs, tingled along her abdomen, traced her spine, and tickled her shoulders. Her eyes shot open. A film of pink fog obscured her vision. She tried to push off the floor but slipped on the stump of her left wrist. She cried out in pain, gulping down more of the fog as she began to panic.

Her muscles relaxed. Her mind cleared. She took another big breath. The gaunt faces were replaced with Trevor's chiseled features, morphing closer to her ideal. The sound of rushing water melted into AsteroidRick12's sultry tones. She leaned back against the shower wall, enjoying the frigid tapping against her skin. A loud moan escaped her lips.

Raising her left arm, she grasped a large handful of her breast, molding and caressing the firm globe. She flicked her cog-piercing with the tip of her finger, her nipple throbbing harder in delight. She slid her other hand down her chest, slowly following Trevor's hand in her mind.

Delicately caressing her hips, sliding between her legs. He grasped his cock, sliding it over her folds slowly, eying her hungrily. He leaned down and bit her ear as he teased her, lubricating his length with her gushing fluids. She ground her hips along his length, Trevor's heat burning against her opening. His tip brushed against Illianya's clit and she bit down on her hand to suppress a moan.

"Are you ready?" Trevor whispered, ever so softly into her ear.

"Fuck me" Illianya whimpered into his.

He thrust forward, hard. Her body spasmed in pleasure. She'd been denied this for so long. Her body rocked each time he impaled her. Sweat glistened off his brow and fell into the crease of her cleavage. She breathed in deep, drinking in his musk.

Illianya wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, smothering him in a passionate embrace. She lifted her legs and straddled his waist, rocking her hips in tune with his. She could feel his movements growing fevered and jerky. He was close. She was close. Flexing her thighs, she pulled him into her, arching her back so her breasts pressed against his chest. Her head slipped.

Bang! Her head cracked against the floor and the scene dissipated. Stars flooded her vision. Cursing, she grasped at the point of impact. "FUCK!" she screamed, slamming a fist against the floor. Rubbing the sore bump, she turned the shower off with a nudge of her elbow.

Frustrated, head pounding, body wanting, Illianya kicked the door of the cleansing station open and stomped into the empty changing room. The booming hum of air scrubbers filled the room, making the pain worse. She walked towards to the towel dispenser but stopped when the flashing light on her watch caught her attention.

Grinning wickedly, she flung open the participant door and rushed to the entry, delighted to see Trevor's head just outside. His head was down, peering at his watch likely waiting for her to respond. She grasped him by the collar after the lab-door rotated upwards and wrenched him into the small hallway.

"What the fuck Illia..." he stopped short, noticing Illianya's state of undress, her body glistening, beads of water still sliding down her skin. He quickly averted his gaze, stammering, "Woh, what... where's your... you're naked Illianya!" The door hissed shut behind him.

She wrung her fingers under his belt and drug him into the changing room. "Hey! Hold up. What's gotten into you?" he questioned, "For like the past five minutes you were rubbing... me... like crazy down there. And even before that. I really hope no one noticed." The door swung shut behind them.

Illianya jumped up, straddling his waist, and rested her arms on his shoulders. He fumbled backwards and slammed up against the door. Her nose rested against his. Illianya's lust filled sapphire eyes are met by befuddled dark hazel eyes. She leaned forward, lips brushing against his ear.

"I need you," she moaned, grinding against him.

"Okay, who. This isn't you Illianya," he protested. He tried to push her off, flinging his arms away as if he touched hot metal after accidentally grabbing her breasts.

She quieted him by wrapping her lips around his. Moaning into his mouth, she slipped her hand into his pants started stroking his throbbing cock. When she pulled back for air, he managed to stammer out a few words. "Your hand, I just came to give you your hand."

She giggled, pulling her right arm from around his shoulders. He stared in surprise as the ring of mist extended and her hand reshaped on the stump.

"You could do that? Why didn't you just do that? Illianya?"

She hopped off him and swayed towards the bench. "Agh, come on, stop whining. It's such a turn off." He stared at her in silence, mouth agape, processing. She rolled her eyes. "Look, I just figured out I could do it. I was freaking out earlier as well, remember?' she said, annoyed. "I...something happened, I need a distraction," Illianya whispered, checking her nails dismissively.

Trevor knelt and tried to hug her. "What happened? Are you alright?" he asked, concerned. "Have you been crying?" he added, finally dragging his eyes from her body and noticing her runny make-up.

She looked up at him, his eyes beaming with concern. She began to say something, but the beeping of the airlock drew their attention.

"Shit, what now? I shouldn't be in here," he whispered.

She pulled him into the cleansing station and delicately pulled the door closed. Just in time, they heard the door creak open and muffled female voices chatting. Illianya and Trevor both held their breath.

"So, ready to let loose?" one of the voices asked.

"Fuck ya, I can't believe some pussies hate this stuff. I can really test myself. The courses they make are awesome," another replied.

"I don't know, sorta hard to, you know, flex, with mine. I just sit there, and they scan me," a much quieter voice said.

"Well that's 'cause yours sucks. Not sure why they waste the space on you," The louder one mocked. "Aww, some cunt is still in there. A station is still locked up."

"Let's at least put our stuff away and get suited up. Maybe she'll be done by then."

Illianya could feel Trevor's heart racing, her ear resting against his chest. She grinned, "Maybe this will work out better." Looking into his eyes, a twinkle in her own screaming, 'Nowhere to run now'.

She slid down his chest slowly, careful not to make any noise, nipples and nipple shields dragging along his shirt. His eyes pleaded for her to stop. She gingerly rubbed his groin and smiled. Rock hard.

Squatting, she slowly wormed loose his belt and wiggled his pants lower. Trevor stared at her, afraid of resisting and making noise. She pulled his boxers down, letting his trunk breath freely. It plopped onto her face with a resounding thwack, a glob of pre-cum landing on her cheek. They both froze.

"You hear that?" one asked.

"Maybe she just got out." the another responded.

Footsteps. A loud pounding on the door. "Don't laze around bitch, I don't like waiting!"

Illianya grasped the shower handle and cranked it on, rolling with the ruse. "Now you're mine," she whispered, licking along his shaft. Savoring the salty flavor. She drank in the smell of his real musk. Something about the smell of sweat, of raw body, was so irresistibly enticing.

With one hand she cupped and fondled his testicles, the other reaching under his shirt and teasing the line of his abdomen. She liked the feeling of the muscles between his freshman flab. Peering up, she could see Trevor struggling to stay quiet; neck muscles tensed, and hands clenched in fist at his sides.

As she finished coating his shaft with her saliva a lone neon blue hair tumbled in front of her face. Reaching up, she pulled off the scrunchie and let her hair hang freely, the ends falling just above her shoulders. She paused to let Trevor collect himself. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She put on her best innocent, pleading eyes, batting her eyelashes at him as she nuzzled his shaft head with her nose.

She felt it twitch, sending another warm globe of liquid at her face. She closed her eyes as it landed on her eyelid. She batted them again.

Relenting, he nodded slowly. Illianya heaved her bosom in excitement, arching her back and scuttling backwards to make the most of the small space.

Wrapping both hands around the shaft she began to pump him. Twisting and jerking as she began the process of swallowing his rod. Wrapping only the tip with her lips at first, swirling her tongue around the sensitive bulb, she eventually got more confident. Soon she was bobbing halfway along his cock, 4 inches of meat tapping against the back of her throat.

She varied up her style, imitating the porn-stars of holo-vids she watched when audio didn't cut it for her. Bobbing along the shaft at different angles, changing speeds, and making sure to make eye contact and bat her eyes at him. Rings of black and dark-red lipstick marked her progress, inspiring her each time to beat her previous record. The deeper she went, the more she could free up her hands to tease his testicles.

Suddenly, Trevor's face contorted into an angry snarl and he grasped her head between his hands. Bending his knees, Trevor angled her head straight up to create a straight passage down her throat. "Fine, if you're really gonna commit to act like such a slut, I'll treat you like a slut," he growled. She smiled around his cock, her vagina growing wet with anticipation.

Without warning he thrust his hips forward, pulling her face against the base of his shaft, sinking himself down past her throat. She gagged, and he retreated, only to thrust back harder.

Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes, causing her already loosened eyeliner to run, the makeup now truly and utterly ruined.

Illianya moaned and dropped her arms from his thighs. Now that he was doing the work, she could tend to her own needs. She rubbed her clit as Trevor slammed into her throat. Two fingers slowly circling her bean. Gliding along the soaking exterior, she pleasured herself as he had his way with her mouth.

Saliva began collecting around the shaft as he rammed in and out. Her mouth filling with liquid. She gurgled as she tried to breath, struggling to intake enough oxygen through her nose. Splashes of split fell onto her breasts and dripped down her body.

Trevor strained to contain his groans of effort as he thrust into her. "You like this, Illianya? You like getting used like a piece of meat?" he growled down at her. "Not even worth a name, you're just a filthy slut. You've wanted this all day, teasing me, just begging to be used, choking on cock. Begging to be a dirty little cock-sleeve."

Head locked in a vigorous sawing grip, she could barely whine in agreement, more gurgles escaping from around his shaft. Her juices puddled below her as she teased her folds. She was massaging her inner walls now, rapidly thumbing her clit, flitting her fingers in and out, timed with his thrusts.

He was getting more aggressive, rougher, slamming further down her throat with each thrust. Darkness pulled at the edges, constricting her vision. Her arms swayed limply between her legs. She managed a weak gurgle, causing bubble to blow out from around his pounding shaft.

Lights swam. Her eyes rolled back. She felt him swell within her. Trevor hugged her head, pressing her lips flush against his groin, and sunk as deep as he could into her. Slipping into unconsciousness, partly from oxygen deprivation, partly from overwhelming pleasure, she felt his bulb throb halfway down her neck, and spew hot seed down her throat. Her hips trembled as a torrent of juices squirted from her cunt, body wracked with orgasmic pleasure. She felt his cum splash into her stomach as she drifted off into ecstasy.