Illicit Affair #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dimly, I was aware that Ridge's cock had grown even harder and I knew that he was about to come. I arched my back as deeply as I could in that position, and began to tighten my vaginal muscles around him, knowing that he could feel every inch of my pussy walls milking him as he thrust that final time.

His orgasm seemed to last for minutes. I kept varying the pace of my pussy contractions around him so that I could keep him coming for as long as possible. In the midst of both of our orgasms, I was vaguely aware of a shout and a moan – who made which noise was beyond my ability to figure out.

Ridge was breathing heavily and had his hands on either side of me on the car.

"Are you okay?" he murmured.

"Hmmm" was all I was capable of replying.

I felt his arm curving under my waist and then he gently stood me up and turned me to face him. He lifted me so that I was sitting on the car facing him. Framing my face in his hands, he gently kissed me.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.

A tired laugh escaped me. "If I were any more okay, I'd be dead, "was my reply.

I sat there in his embrace a few more minutes and then slid off the car to get inside his car. We had but a few hours left before saying goodbye and we would make the most of them.

12