Illicit Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now just in her frilly panties and becoming more forceful with her illicit lust for my body. Was it my fault, I asked myself? Had I been flirting with her? Had my own flesh and blood turned me on this much?

Eventually I found the strength to do what I should have done in the first place and gasped out to her, "No! No! No!" But she paid me no heed. She paid no heed because she wanted me so much. She wrenched the shirt from my shoulders tearing it in the process. It just didn't seem like her at all. I kept asking myself what brought it on. Why does my daughter want me? And as those very thoughts endlessly spun around in my head, she began to cry out.

"I want you, mom!" she yelled, trembling with desire.

"I've wanted you for a long time. Why do you think I've been fingering myself? Right outside your fucking bedroom too! Didn't you guess? It was because of you, darling. I fucking love you! I love you like a woman and a mom. Come to bed with me, Beverley. Let me make love to you. I'll give you whatever you want, and you can do whatever you fucking want to me."

Panic-stricken on hearing such words from my beloved daughter, I muttered under my breath. "God in heaven help me!" But within seconds of begging the Almighty for help, I too realised I wanted her and had turned to face her with my tongue instantly burying itself deep inside her open mouth. While kissing her madly, I clutched at her bare bottom while digging my nails into her peach-like cheeks. Fear, love and lust gripped me all at the same time, and with my daughter's tits crushed against my own we began taking each other's panties off.

"Oh mommy!" she sighed. "I knew you wanted me!"

"Yes darling I do," I gasped. "I really do!"

Within an instant she was on me!

I began to shake and tremble! My daughter had her finger in me! Oh fuck, it was incredible! My own fingers quickly found her beautiful teenage cunt. I slid them into her. The kissing intensified and with our wet and slippery tongues entwined, and delving deeper into our throats, her finger went faster! My heartbeat was going wild! I felt dizzy. I began to cum! My daughter too. Our juices flowed like fountains. And as our eyes met in our moment of ecstasy, my face was a burning inferno of embarrassment, but I could think of nothing else other than the tremendous feeling my body was experiencing at the hands of my crazy fucking daughter.

In unison with a rumble of thunder overhead, we fell to the floor naked, kissing, kicking, wriggling and screaming, eventually coming together in a climax like no other I've ever had. Followed by a lengthy and delicious feast upon each other's tits.

I don't remember much else of what happened in that room, except that I think both of us must have either passed out or fallen asleep. My memory returned when we were in the shower together, soapy, wet and kissing like wild animals. Soon after, while still wet and naked, we ended up lying together on top of my bed having a cigarette.

For a while neither of us said a word. No doubt she was thinking about what we'd done together and how good it was. Me too! My thoughts, however, were still entwined with those of the danger in such an illicit relationship between mother and daughter. I know I should have repelled her advances and given her a good talking-to instead, but I didn't and will now have to live with it.

The storm had passed now and through a chink in the drapes I could see the clouds parting allowing a glimpse of moonlight to filter into the darkened bedroom. Beside me, glistening wet in the rays of the moonlight, a body like my own, and one so beautiful. Together we reached for the ashtray to stub out our cigarettes. Placing it on the bedside table, my daughter's still wet teenage body snuggled up to my own wetness and we held each other close.

The kisses were tender and loving and the feel of her in my arms was again so wonderful. With a whisper she spoke to me.

"Did you enjoy that, mom?" she asked sheepishly, tweaking one of my nipples. "I hope you did because I loved it. Especially when you peed all down my legs in the shower. Did you like it when I pissed on you?"

I fucking did and told her so. I enjoyed it more than I could imagine. I couldn't hold back the drink any longer. Such an exotic cocktail was not to be missed. But with my lust for her increasing, and with my mouth open wide, I went down to her moist teenage pussy and began devouring her with my tongue deep inside her cunt.

With a throaty moaning gasp of immense pleasure, her long slender legs rose up, encircled my back, and held me in a vice-like grip while I fed upon her cunt like a starving vixen. She squealed, she cursed, pulled my hair and begged me never to stop. With my tongue deep inside her, waggling and tickling the pinkness within, I gripped her stunning peachy bottom and went for her delicious cunt with everything I could muster.

"Mom! Mommy! Oh yes, Beverley!" she gasped aloud. "I fucking love you! Suck me! Eat me! Suck me deeper!"

For fifteen long and mouth-watering minutes I gave my daughter's love nest the most delicious marathon kiss I'd ever had, and then with a scream so loud it could have awoken the dead, she went into her orgasm. And even before she'd finished quivering and trembling, she had her own gaping mouth eating at my own begging and awaiting cunt.

With my beautiful daughter's mouth upon my moistness I didn't last long and was soon kicking my own legs about and wrenching at her hair while I went into an incredible climax. Even then she didn't stop, but kept her tongue inside me teasing me further and sending me into yet another orgasm even more powerful than the first. I loved it! I truly fucking loved it!

That night she stayed in my bed and we continued to cuddle, fondle and kiss each other until every morsel of our bodies had been smothered by our lust for illicit flesh. For a finale, whilst lying face to face in the near darkness, and so close our quivering wet lips were touching, we fingered each other to yet another amazing climax. The vision of her teenage face as it contorted out of all recognition sent me fucking crazy for her.

Soon after, and still revelling in my illicit liaison with her, I realized that this girl of mine is one devilish dark horse, and more than likely could teach me a thing or two.

The following morning, when I awoke to find my daughter lying naked huddled up to me in my bed, was an entirely different feeling. Last night I was drunk. That morning I was sober. The realization of what I'd done hit me hard. I had committed incest. Consensual maybe, but even in this so-called enlightened age of ours it was still illegal. For me though, rightly or wrongly, it was too late to undo what had been done. I wanted her and she wanted me.

Together, and revealing to her that I too relished a good fingering by my own hands just as she does, and sealing our new-found physical love, we stared into each other's faces while fingering ourselves to a climax.

Afterwards, again lying face to face, I sucked her thumb for her and she sucked mine. My final thoughts that morning were, that this wasn't going to be just a one-off liaison. This was just the beginning of something very special, and most of all, very exciting indeed. So far, over the past few months, it has exceeded all expectations.

12