Illicit Memories

Story Info
A meandering recollection of several months of sex.
2.4k words
3.42
17.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had started writing a recollection of the first several months that I was illicitly sleeping with a friend of mine, first we were both in relationships, then he was in a relationship, and I think by the end of this I was still single. I cleaned up the spelling and punctuation a bit, but it still reads like random thoughts and memories...

I hadn't talked to him in months when I saw him online that day, I was so happy to have seen him, my old friend, how a simple IM asking how he was ended up with us having phone sex I never will be able to figure out. He called me that night, a drunk dial; we talked until nearly six am. We talked about everything from why we never actually dated, to how much he wished he had asked me out despite what everyone said, to him confiding that he loved me. We talked about my failing relationship, and my need to be needed, we talked about all the things we wanted to do, about who we are and what we are. He called me every night that week nearly always drunk, some more than others we talked on all levels, from pure sex, to fears and dreams; I had my friend back after years had gone by. We set a few dates to get together but things kept going south last minute. We talked most days over the next couple of weeks, I broke up with the boyfriend, and we talked about that. The end of that month I had gone out with some friends got completely falling down drunk, made out with a friend, upset another friend and just generally needed someone to talk to. So I called him.

He was at a mutual friend's house that was just blocks away from me, we each started out walking and met halfway. We hopped the wall into the backyard and sat on the bench talking a bit, me with my head on his shoulder, next thing I know his zipper is down and I am giving him head in my best friend's backyard. He stood up pulled my shirt over my head and played with my large breasts, then had me suck him again, kneeling in front of him topless. Then he had me wrap my tits around him. Then he stood me up took off my shorts, bent me over and fucked my ass, cumming inside me. I dressed, we talked a bit more and I took off.

I knew I screwed up the next day; I was scared that I had lost my friend again, because I always was too eager to have some fun. He didn't call. I left long rambling messages on his phone, asking him to call. Over a month went by, I was a mess hating myself for being stupid, for loosing another friend for sex. He left a message for me asking to call. I called we talked, he apologized for freaking out, he felt ashamed for what he had done, and ran. I understood, we discussed it and things and decided that if you're gonna screw something up, you really should screw it up all the way. So with a firm conviction that things were alright between us, we finally got off the phone.

He called the next night and asked me to come over. This was the beginning of me discovering how truly kinky and depraved I really was. That first night we were in his room, across the hall from his parents sound asleep. I came in through the gate, we talked a bit on the stoop and he finished his cigarette. We went in the house and to his room. He lay down on the bed and I joined him. We lay there for a bit, I played with his nipple rings, he led me down to his cock, and I sucked him. He had me strip for him. He pressed my panties into my mouth with his fingers having me suck on the taste of myself. He played with my nipples a bit, and he told me what to do and when, and how and I loved it. Then some where along in the night he slapped my face while I sucked him, I loved it. He kept asking if I wanted more if I wanted it there if I wanted him to slap me. I looked at him and told him "How 'bout I just tell you when to stop ok?" We fucked like crazy. Anal, oral, regular sex, it was awesome. I learned that I liked to be slapped that I loved it when he called me his whore. Always "his whore".

The next night we talked again. About the night before, about life, whatever we just talked.

The night after he had me over again. We were in the downstairs bathroom that time, again more fooling around more touching more sucking more fucking and then he stepped into the shower. I knew what was coming. We had talked about this before ... so I figured moment of truth right? See if you really can walk the walk girl. So I went into the shower and kneeled before him, and he pissed all over me, on my chest, in my face, in my mouth, having me drink it, and honestly ... I loved it.

Next night more talk.

The night after I went over again, spent some time in the bathroom, and then moved to the bedroom, more playing, touching, slapping, name calling, fucking, pissing, wonderful kinky sex.

This is where we started our pattern, amazing sex, break, talk, and more sex.

We took like a week off then I got a phone call, saying his parents were out of town and to come over. I went. It was 4 am. This was one of the kinkiest amazing experiences of my life. I got there; he was in a tee and boxers. I was in pj's. He asked if I wanted anything, I was like nah I'm cool, he was like food drink boxers and took his off and handed them too me. Then he mentioned me being overdressed so I stripped down we sat on the sofa for a bit flipping channels, he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie or porn I shrugged said porn was alright so we went to his room to pick out a film to watch. We made a quick stop in his sisters room first (she was away at school) and he had me put on a pair of crotchless panties from her drawer. He laid me back on her bed and started to tease me with is cock, then he fucked me briefly stroking in and out just a handful of times enough to make me squirm. Then we went to his room to pick out a movie. He pulled a handful of DVDs out and then left to grab a beer. I picked out something where the chick had on latex on the cover and he came back and was a bit surprised as it was one of the kinkier films that he had. I shrugged and we went back out to the living room. We sat next to each other for a bit watching the movie, and then he led my head down to his cock. I sucked him a bit leaning over, then knelt 'tween his legs on the floor to have a more pleasing angle. He had me lick his ass too.

I sucked him for a bit before he pulled me up and had me sit on his cock. He lay back on the sofa while I rode him. All of a sudden he had me stop, just sitting with him inside me. Then he began to slap and pinch my breasts causing me all sorts of exquisite pain. With the first slap across my nipple, I came and then every time after. I think that was one of the hottest situations I have ever been in sitting there perfectly still on his cock, cuming from every slap to my breasts. After a good deal of breast and nipple play He started slapping me around a bit, hitting me in the face asking me if I wanted another. After that we went back to just fucking, then he fucked my ass for a bit, every once and a while stopping to have me watch a wonderfully kinky scene on the film. We went out to the back yard and he pissed on me ... then more cock sucking of course, I love to suck dick, in fact I even cum sometimes while I am doing nothing other than sucking his cock. He told me what a good little whore I am, and I told him how much I love being his whore, He would slap my face while I sucked his dick then he had me drink his piss. Then he had me lick his ass and then ... suck his dick more ....then he started to play with my pussy and my ass, he fisted my pussy he kept pushing further and further I was cumming so hard I was screaming over and over ... he got all the way down to about 2 inches past his wrist inside me..

.

I needed to rest for a minute or two after that then he took me outside and fucked my face with his cock until I puked and then he peed all over my tits .... back inside for more cocksucking ... then he lay me back on the floor and fucked my pussy with a beer bottle first with the neck end ... and then with the bottom ... we went into his room and watched some porn on the comp while I sat next to his chair and sucked his dick after a bit of that ... we went back outside, he peed on me one last time and then it was getting really cold so we got in the shower washed off and sat in the tub for a bit, we fell asleep for a few minutes and then when we woke up ... guess what? More dick sucking then we went to his bed and I sucked his cock till we fell asleep ... it was around 9am by that time...

I went over there one night; we were in his room that night. He sat in the chair at his comp and had me suck his dick; he ran his foot between my legs making me cum. He made me fuck myself with his foot, then he opened a beer and when he was done he started to fuck me with the bottle, then he fucked me, in my pussy and my ass on the floor with my legs up over his arms, until his dads alarm went off, then I hid until they left the house and then got back into bed with him and we fucked all morning.

We hooked up a few more times that month, at the end of the month he came to my place for the first time.

It was almost two when he called and asked if I still wanted him to come over, of course I said yes. A few minutes later he told me to open my door and there he was. He came in and we went to my room. We sat on the bed for a bit, he asked where the camera was, I passed it to him, and he took a picture of me and then kissed me and took a picture of that. He had me strip for him and then suck his cock, while he took pictures. He had me titty fuck him and suck him more then he stripped down himself. He had me lick his ass. Then we fucked for a bit. He had me get my vibe out and then he fucked me with it. First in the puss then in the ass, with a hearty amount of lube. He fucked my ass with the dildo while he began to fist my puss. Being so full sent me into wave after wave of orgasm till he finally stopped. Then he had me fuck him with the dildo. He kissed for a few and sat with each other.

Then we went to get some booze from a friend of his that lived in my building.

He had me grab my panties and put them on stopping halfway so he could slip the vibe into my ass then I put on jeans and he had me put on a sweater that opened in the front. We walked down the hall and knocked on his friend's door. No answer. He sat to smoke a cigarette and I remembered that I had a bottle of whiskey in the trunk. We walked out to the parking lot I opened the trunk and reached into grab the bottle he reached around me from behind and unzipped my sweater and slid it off of me. He played with my breasts and kissed my neck, then he undid my pants and turned me around to face him, he slid my pants off of me leaving me in my panties with my jeans around my ankles then he undid his pants and had me kneel to suck his cock, he asked me who is my whore? I am I answered. He asked me if I would do anything for him. I said I would he had me stand up and I reached to grab my pants he told me to leave them and take off my panties the vibe came out of my ass as I took them off I was now standing there in the parking lot naked, he had me grab the bottle he picked up my clothes and then took the bottle from me. I was holding the vibe. Then he had me walk back to the apt buck naked with the vibe in my mouth. We got back to my room I poured drinks and he went to the comp to watch some porn while I sucked him and licked his ass

...This is where I stopped ... mid thought. I don't remember exactly what happened that night after that probably sucked his dick till one of us passed out. This is the first 5 months of what would continue for a year and a half and damn was it fun.