Illicit Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sunday morning finally dawned, Sheri lay still next to Jay. His body was wrapped around hers and she slowly ran her fingers along his skin, not wanting to wake him. She simply enjoyed the feel of his body against hers and the scent that clung to his hair. She knew the time would come when they would have to begin the day, and he would leave her. She already decided she would put on a brave front. When he left, the last thing he would see would be her face smiling at him.

He stirred, and his arm closed about her drawing her to him. She stroked the side of his face and noticed his lashes flutter. He turned his head and looked up into her eyes.

“Good morning, babe,” she murmured softly.

He groaned softly from sleep and squeezed her tightly. “Morning,” he muffled into her body.

She continued to stroke his skin, wanting to memorize him before it was time to leave. She closed her eyes when she felt his lips against her skin, kissing her and his hands moving over the fullness of her hips. There was a need, yet there was an unspoken desire that this was not to be hurried. This was to be enjoyed and savored. She pulled him towards her and kissed the top of his head before resting her cheek against the softness of his hair.

His hands stroked her thigh and an involuntary shiver ran through her body. Her body was aching, her pussy was tender, yet she still wanted this man. His fingertips caressed the soft skin of her inner thigh, yet he avoided her pussy. It was still swollen from the day before, and she jumped when she thought he would touch her.

“No, don’t worry. I know you’re sore.”

He sat up and stretched and then moved towards her, engulfing her in his arms, his lips searching hers. She could feel his cock stiff and hard against her hip, and she suddenly wanted the mix of pleasure and pain when he entered her sex. Yet, he simply kissed her – long, slow, and deep. She returned his kisses, her arms wrapped about his neck and holding him close. She moved her body against him, enjoying the feel of him and wanting more. They broke their kiss and he stared down at her, his eyes searching hers.

“Yes, Jay? What is it?”

“Nothing. I always want to remember you this way, exactly this way.”

Then he was moving lower, sinking between her thighs. His hands gently spread her legs wide, exposing her red swollen pussy lips to him. Gently, almost a caress, his tongue bathed the hot flesh. She moaned at the feeling of him and arched her back. He slowly slid her pussy lips between his own lips, barely sucking, and driving her insane. He released her and, wetting a finger, gently slid it into her ass. She gasped at the feeling, which was so unexpected. She began moving under him, her hands clutching at the sheets under her. His tongue lapped at her pussy, teasing the flesh until he searched out the clit that was already engorged. When he touched her nub of pleasure, she cried out. It felt so good and at the same time it was so tender! She looked down at him, his eyes questioning.

“Yes, baby, don’t stop. Oh please don’t stop!”

He began to lick and suck in earnest, his finger moving in her ass. She moved with him, giving into the sensations he aroused in her. As she squirmed and wiggled, his movements became more intense. She grabbed at the sheets until she was tearing them from the bed. She felt her thighs tighten briefly, and then suddenly she fell over the edge and into complete pleasure. She cried out her pleasure, the sounds echoing off the walls. He moved quickly, and pulled his finger swiftly out of her ass. She felt herself convulse and thrash and slam her hips into his face. She rode the wave of pleasure he set her on for as long as she could. As she came to her senses, he was still licking her pussy, but now the pain was overwhelming and she pushed him away playfully.

“That hurts, hon!”

“Yeah? Well, tell me how this feels then!”

He raised himself up, and spread her legs wide. He moved until his cock was at the entrance to her pussy, the head pressing against her.

“Put my cock in you, baby. Let me know you want me to fuck you!”

She smiled as she reached around and clutched his cock and pushed it into her. She screamed at the feel of the tender skin being once more abused, but he quickly began moving in and out of her. Her juices quickly soothed the tender flesh and he began to slide in and out easily. He placed his knees under her thighs and held onto her ankles. His hips flew back and forth, his cock pumping into her sweet pussy. She reached up and squeezed her breasts and toyed with the nipples. Pinching and rolling them before him, teasing him with the sight of them.

“You like me fucking you like this, baby? Is this what you want?”

“Oh yes, yes. Fuck me! Fuck your whore!”

“That’s right, you’re my whore, aren’t you? My fuckslut and cunt and cockwhore. Say it!”

“Oh God! Yes! I’m all yours – your cunt, your bitch, your fuckslut!”

“You like giving up this sweet cunt to me, don’t you, bitch? You like having a man’s cock pound this sweet pussy just for his own pleasure, don’t you?”

She was groaning, almost incapable of speech. “Oh – yes – yes! Anything, just don’t stop fucking me!”

“I won’t, baby. I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t sit right for a week. You remember me then, won’t you, whore?”

She reached down and grabbed his ass, her nails digging into the flesh.

“No, God, how could I forget about you? Damn, fuck your slut! Harder! Harder, damnnit!”

He began to piston in and out of her pussy, watching as her swollen lips let him slide past and into the warm velvet of her softness. She saw him looking and moved her hips towards him, teasing him.

“Oh yes, baby. You want me to cum in this sweet pussy? Where do you want me? Where!”

“Cum on my face, baby. Let me feel your hot jism spurting across my face, and let me taste you!”

He pulled out of her and released her legs. Straddling her chest, he started to beat off his cock as his other hand grabbed her by the hair and brought her close. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide to receive him. Suddenly, she felt hot spurts of his jism streaking across her face, on her cheek, above her eye, and on her chin. Some dribbled onto her tongue and she quickly lapped up the drops.

He released her and she sat up, taking his cock between her lips and gently sucking the remaining juices from him. He was just as tender as she was, and he jumped more than once. She slurped up the last of the juices then pulled his cock slowly from her mouth. She looked up at him and smiled. He leaned down, brushing her hair with his fingers and kissed her gently. He pulled away with a smile.

“I need to get ready, baby. My plane leaves shortly.”

She sighed heavily. “Yes, I know.”

She watched as he walked about the room and then walked into the bathroom, as she grabbed a sheet and wiped off her face. A few minutes later the shower turned on. She slid off the bed and, wrapping a sheet around her, walked to the window. She looked out over the city, and wished more than anything else she lived where he did. Or at the very least that he would take her with him. She had to stop these thoughts! This was what they had agreed to. They had avoided making any other plans until after this weekend. But surely, now that they had spent the weekend together, things were different?

She heard the shower shut off, and then heard the electric razor. She turned and began to pick up her clothes. She had brought a pair of slacks and a sweater for today, though she dreaded getting dressed.

“The shower’s all yours, hon!” His voice boomed from the bathroom.

She walked into the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. Turning on the warm water, she let it seep over her skin, easing her aching body. She stayed in longer than normal, wanting the time to leave to never come. But she couldn’t stay in a hotel shower forever! She turned off the water and dried herself. As she dressed, applied her makeup, and dried her hair, she fought back the tears.

When she walked out of the bathroom, her heart fell at the sight of his packed luggage. She looked up at him and tried to smile. He came towards her and hugged her tight.

“I know, baby. We knew leaving would be hard, right? But know this. I thought I loved you before I arrived. Now I know I truly do.”

Her eyes welled up with tears at his words and she smiled shakily. “I love you even more now as well, “ she managed to choke out.

He kissed her once more, long and deep, before releasing her. He walked to his luggage and moved towards the door. She grabbed her bag and her purse and followed him. The drive to the airport was quiet, each seemingly lost in their own thoughts. It was early Sunday afternoon, and the traffic hadn’t started to build up yet. She quickly maneuvered to the terminal and pulled up to the curb. They both walked to the back of the SUV and unloaded his luggage. He held her tight, almost as if afraid to let her go himself.

“You are very special, baby,” his words washed over her. “You have my heart, babe. And I will be in touch with you just as soon as I get home. I don’t know where this is going, but it really looks good to me.”

Her heart leaped at his words. They did have a future! As he stepped back from her, she raised her hand in a wave and smiled bravely through her tears. As she watched him disappear into the terminal, she walked back to the driver’s side of her SUV and slid across the seat. The drive home was a mixture of happiness for the hope of the future and tears for no longer being with him.

When she got back to her apartment, her roommate was gone and she was thankful for that. She didn’t need the company right now. She walked into her bedroom and noticed the message light blinking on her phone. Had he called from the airport? She rushed to the machine and hit play.

“Hello. I suspect you don’t know me. Or that is what you might say if you were there. However, I know you. I know you from the emails and letters you’ve been sending. Still confused? I managed to get into his computer this weekend and found everything. I’m Jay’s wife. Oh, I suppose he didn’t tell you he was married, right? He didn’t tell the other one, either. I know you are with him right now, probably fucking him like a cheap whore in some seedy motel. Well, that’s what you are, dear. A cheap slut, fucking other women’s husbands. I’m calling to tell you to leave him alone. We were married just 6 months ago, and I would like to start our new life together. He’s married, get it? Good. Get over it!”

Sheri stood staring at the phone, shock overtaking her body. Married? Recently? How could that be? Then. Well, that means that he got married while they had been having their online romance! No. It couldn’t be true. It was some jealous ex-girlfriend with a vendetta. Yet, in the back of her mind, Sheri knew it was true. Now she understood why she could never call him when he had moved. Why he had a PO box and would never really tell her where he lived. And why he told her he would not hear of her coming to him. And he told her it was because he was concerned about her finances.

She wandered about the apartment in stunned silence. She was in too much of a state of shock to cry or to feel. She felt cheap and used. She felt the bile in her stomach rise into her throat, and thought she would be sick. Then the true horror hit her. What a fool she had made of herself! How he must have laughed at her declarations of love! A perfect little fool to be played with! And evidently there had been another before her! Her body was trembling with anger and shock, yet she felt powerless to react. Should she send him an email? No. His wife could very well intercept it. If she called, she might have to face a woman who would know that Sheri had been fucking her husband. Yes, just like some cheap whore. She was powerless.

A couple of days passed. She had stopped eating at first, and was barely able to get through her day. In her heart, she tried to hate Jay, yet she knew that wasn’t entirely true. Certainly they had something, hadn’t they? She must have meant something to him, yes? She had to!

A couple of days later the phone rang, and Sheri answered it, not really wanting to talk to anyone.

“Hello, baby. I really don’t know what to say. Sorry just doesn’t seem to do it.”

The feeling of shock returned when she heard his voice. She was stunned and suddenly felt her world as though in a dizzy spin.

“I know you must hate me. I, uh, know that she called you. We had a huge fight when I got back. But please, talk to me. Say something.”

“You lying son of a bitch! How dare you! You fucking piece of shit! You lied to me – how could you? Why? You cheated on both of us!”

“I never lied to you, Sheri. I love you, I still do.”

“But you’re married, and never told me! And just recently! How could you?”

“When I met you, you filled a part of me that was empty. I know now I don’t deserve you, but I still love you.”

“Say it to your poor, pathetic wife! She’s the one that has to deal with your lying and cheating. You fucking bastard! I hope you and your marriage rot in hell!”

“Sheri –“

But she slammed down the phone and disconnected it from the wall. Tears came freely and fast. She sank into the cushions of the couch and hugged a throw pillow to her. She buried her face into the pillow and cried her pain and sorrow until she was sobbing, vowing never to trust any man she met over the internet again.

12