Illicitly Yours Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs thrashed about at my sides.

Her hadn gripped at my hair.

I pulled at her tits, I bit at her clit.

There was a sharp thump behind me, the sound of glass and aluminum against a patio door and then she screamed at me. "Harder. Mother Fucker. Harder." She howled at the top of her lungs. "Jesus Fuck."

She fought with me. She pressed to get me off of her. She kicked at me. She landed a heel at my kidneys that actually hurt and I responded by pulling at her nipple while pinching and twisting and she sucked air through clenched teeth. We wrested with my tongue and teeth clasped to clit.

"FA! Wha! Stop! Fuck! Don't stop!" I didn't. "Fuck!" she screamed. I was cumming myself, I was dry humping the sheets. So close to coming.

I would have come too except for the knock on the door that sent us rolling scrambling and falling from the bed. She grasped her towel; I rolled, fell, and collapsed into the bathroom.

There was quiet talk from the other room and then the sound of the door closing. I cowered until she opened the bathroom door.

"You are an asshole." She said grinning widely from ear to ear. "Come." She pulled me from the bathroom and shoved me towards the bed where she mounted me, her tits pressed to my face.

As she fucked me she told me about the brief chat she'd had with her assistant who had been worried about what was going on. She admitted our secret was out but only in the most limited way.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I got carried away."

"Don't be sorry." She said. She kissed me in a sloppy tongue lapping way. "Just watch." She leaned back and rocked on my hips in a slow and deliberate way." It was a hell of a show and I rewarded her with another great explosion of come.

12