Illithid's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers

The priestess was close now. This would be tricky. He would have to keep himself in check as her pussy clenched around him, and at the same time break her mind, bending it to his will.

The drow woman came, and she came hard. Serasis did his best to block out the overwhelming feeling of her orgasm and ignore his own arousal. It was hard, so hard. His mind wormed into hers, and she was too busy cumming to notice. She didn't notice until it was too late.

Her mind cracked like an egg, and he forced it into a new shape, one more to his liking. After he was done, he realized he'd left her in a state of almost permanent orgasm. Whoops.

With that done, he was free to unleash his own orgasm, bursting into her pussy with explosive force. Her back arched as her orgasm intensified.

He spoke to her, and her alone. -Kill the guard.-

A fireball erupted from the ground under the warrior, killing him instantly.

-Good girl. Now, unbind me.- he told her.

She stared at him blankly for a second, and then undid his chains with a gesture. He sighed in relief as the collar popped off and his tentacles were unbound.

He wondered what he should do next. Obviously, he should find Mira and leave, but how should he go about it? He could have the priestess provide a distraction, or he could have her go with him and clear the way. Of course, before he did that, well, he had a nubile and very willing woman at his disposal right now. Perhaps a little fun wouldn't hurt...

charmscale
charmscale
865 Followers
12