Illumination

Story Info
She pleasures herself while watching a man sleep.
1.2k words
4.24
15.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun peeked over the horizon with a fierce determination this day, as if it knew today was special in some way. Its rose-hued light began to spread over the rolling hills, bringing to life the lush green grass and the gently swaying trees. Slowly it approached Shorefirst Keep, lighting up the well-kept gardens and the deep, rich color of the wooden structures which stood proudly before the magnificence of the keep itself. Up the stones of the formidable front face of the building it traveled, until it reached a window of the second story. Here it seemed to pause, then smoothly it slid over the window casing and burst into the room with unmatched glory.

Its beauty was not quite enough to draw Liliana's gaze away from where it currently rested, upon the sleeping form of her valiant protector, Varis of Shorefirst. He was quite naked, having apparently stripped and collapsed, face down, onto the mattress in a state of exhaustion. He had not even bothered to pull one of the many fur coverings over him, or perhaps, he was too tired for even that small expenditure of energy. Instead, the large pelts were crumpled beneath his significant weight, the fur crushed beneath his velvet skin. Liliana closed her eyes against the wave of envy she felt. Her ridiculously long lashes brushed against her pale cheeks as she attempted to slow her breathing.

She was perched on a wooden stool in the corner of the room nearest the window she had snuck into. Afraid to move any closer to his bed for fear he would hear her and awaken, robbing her of this most intense pleasure and simultaneously discovering her closely guarded secret desire for him, she sat very still, taking care to not even breathe too loudly. One hand unconsciously moved to her glossy, auburn hair, fingers lazily curling a lock around them over and over. She could feel the silk of her white blouse sliding over her hardening nipples with every breath she drew and released. When she finally felt she had regained enough control over herself to open her eyes, she was delighted to see the sunlight beginning to creep across the floor of the room, making its way to the bed.

Her lips parted slightly with anticipation as the lovely light slid over his feet, highlighting the perfection of the color of his skin. She could not refrain from quickly licking her lips as it continued to bathe more and more of this man in its warmth. His calves, incredibly muscular and covered with dark hair that became finer and sparser closer to his thighs, were gorgeous to her, but nothing compared to the vision before her as the radiance from the sun reached his shapely and powerful buttocks. She barely refrained from whimpering, having to bite her lower lip hard to stop herself. Quietly she slipped her hand inside of her shirt and brushed her fingertips over her nipple. Her head tilted back slightly, her hair draping down almost to her waist as she brushed her fingertips upwards over the hard peak of her breast, taking her time, letting each fingertip bump over the sensitive russet-colored flesh. Her other hand gripped the edge of the stool, hard, steadying her in a room that now seemed to be spinning. Her face was beautifully flushed and reddening more as her excitement continued to increase by unimaginable degrees.

She switched her attention to her other breast, only this time she took the nipple between thumb and forefinger and pinched it harshly, the pain turning to ecstacy which swept through her body and settled in the wet, throbbing area between her thighs. Again she squeezed the sensitized nipple while imagining Varis's warm lips wrapped around it, sucking on it, his teeth scraping over it. She focused on his form once more and released her aching nipple, softly caressing it as her eyes feasted upon the fully lit man stretched out upon the bed. She could not get enough of the sight of his massive shoulders, somehow made more masculine by the way his long, black hair fell gracefully across them. He looked to her like a mighty angel, so beautiful, he was almost feminine, yet there wasn't a feminine thing about him. God, how she wanted to feel his weight upon her, his giant hand grasping her delicate hip, crushing her against him as his length slid into her.

In her desperation and without even intending to, Liliana had slid her hand beneath her skirts and was pressing her fingers against the silky and damp hair nestled between her plump thighs. The realization of what she was doing startled her, and for a brief moment, she froze, all her attention on Varis. Had he stirred? She feared she was making too much noise, yet watching him now, he seemed to still be fast asleep, his breathing deep and regular. She relaxed slightly, the tips of her second and third finger lightly tracing over her lips, parting them slightly, revealing the swollen little bud between them. She slid her fingertips further down, gently pushing them inside herself, withdrawing more moisture and rubbing it over her clit, the tips of her fingers moving in tiny circles.

She brought her feet up to the rung on the stool just below the seat and hooked the heels of her boots on it forcing her thighs to open fully. The motion of her fingers changed from circular to long, slow strokes, every centimeter of her fingers having its turn sliding over her clit. She penetrated herself once more, then raised her fingers to her mouth and ran them over her lips, glossing them with her own wetness. The taste of her own arousal heightened her excitement almost unbearably and quickly she resumed rubbing her soft, hot pussy. Faster now, and pressing hard against her clit, her fingers became a blur as her upper body leaned back stretching the fabric of her blouse taut over her nipples. Her lips parted wide in a silent scream and her brow furrowed deeply while Liliana climaxed more intensely than she ever imagined possible. Her body shuddered violently. She slumped forward, her fingers unmoving and firmly buried between her soaked lips.

She had never taken her eyes off of Varis once, and now, she simply stared at him, her small body weary from her intense orgasm. With great effort she lowered her feet, softly placing them upon the floor, mindful not to make any sound, and cleaned her fingers by sucking the moisture from them. Silently she rose, and moved to the window. Long she stared out into the distance, uncertainty and fear most evident in her expression. Sighing softly, she turned to look at Varis one last time, then with an air of defeat, climbed out of his window and down the lattice which the garderners were permitted to have up during times of peace.

Varis opened his eyes just as the last bit of purple skirt disappeared from his window. He groaned loudly as he turned over onto his back and his erect cock throbbed with longing. Taking it into his hand he smiled with wicked satisfaction. Nothing aroused him more than listening to the ragged breathing of Princess Liliana. How he struggled to feign sleep all these many mornings! He would let her yearn a bit longer, he thought to himself, lazily stroking his shaft, the rosemary scent of her filling his nostrils, because when he took her, he intended to claim all of her. Her very soul would tremble with the mere pleasure of his presence, if he had to kill himself to achieve it.