Illusions Amongst the Pines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

"I do like you Alice, but..."

"What, "but" could there be?" She was being more assertive than I'd ever seen her.

"This just isn't a good time to do this," I tried to explain.

She took my hand and pulled me to the water's edge where we sat on the wild grass.

"The next few months are the last times we will see each other. I'm going to Columbia and you're going all the way to Stanford, so I'm telling you I like you. It's that simple."

"I like you, too."

She didn't respond with words as she locked lips with me; her lips on mine felt right. My hand roamed nervously over her frame, getting close to her perky mounds but avoiding direct contact. In response, she unhooked her bra from under her loose, long-sleeved shirt. She took my hand and placed it under her shirt, pressing them to her firm breasts. My chilled fingers caused her to shiver in the morning air.

We rolled to the ground and she landed on top of me. Our lips met again and our tongues danced together. As my fingers traced her body mapping the undiscovered flesh I had a hard time believing that this was happening. Still, living in the moment, I knew I wanted all of her. My fingers caressed her tight little ass, squeezing the package my eyes had watched for so long.

She pulled back, jerking upwards.

"Are you alright?" I asked. I was hoping that I hadn't messed things up.

"Yeah, it's just that we should be heading back now."

With that final phrase she stared at me, a question of my intent in her eyes. I knew what her eyes were asking, and I was in full agreement. I smiled and nodded at her. I now had a girlfriend and a secret for the ages. What a weekend this was turning out to be.

Alice went back to the girl's section and I went to the boy's. The rest of the weekend's activities, along with the thoughts of my new girlfriend, served to block much of my internal philosophical debate on incest.

----

A week passed, and I didn't have any direct interactions with Lydia Bryant until the following Thursday night. That evening, I was on the third floor of the Cullen Library, studying with Alice in a secluded room. After a couple of hours, Alice went to the washroom and left me alone; my back was facing the door when Lydia entered.

"I wanted to say thanks for not saying anything."

I turned towards her and spoke my piece. "I'd rather act like it never happened. Like I said, your secret is safe."

"I just wanted to say thank you Daniel."

All the awkward glances from afar for the last week had more than I could handle and this was too really much. I just didn't want to speak with her.

"I... er... I have to go find a book," I said. I really just wanted a way out of the conversation.

I left the study room to walk amongst the rows of books, hoping she would just leave on her own before Alice got back. I walked around and around stack after stack of books. Two minutes later I headed back, praying enough time had passed and that she would be gone.

Alice was already in there waiting.

"Lydia Bryant was leaving here when I turned the corner. Was she looking for you?"

"No," I lied.

"Are you sure?" She pressed.

"Why would she be?"

"Because she told me this morning that you're partners on a presentation for your International Development class." She could see the confusion on my face. "We can stop studying this if you need to meet with her. From that look I'm guessing you haven't even started it yet. I know it's just Stanford but you wouldn't want them to pull their offer."

"Ha ha ha, very funny and no I'm staying in this room. I'm not going anywhere."

"You can go, I don't mind."

"Alice!"

"Good."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have a surprise for you," she said got up and locked the door to the study room before returning to guide me to the corner, out of the sight line of the door's tiny window. She unbuttoned my shirt, and her smile left no doubt in my mind as to what she planning. I had run away the last time I came close to having sex. I was sure as hell that wouldn't be the case this time.

She pulled me into her body and propped herself up on a shelf on the wall. The shelves were designed for heavy books and easily supported her petite weight. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me in for a smoldering kiss, and her fingers began unbuckling my belt.

I took the initiative then, and discovered quickly that there were no panties under the short skirt she wore. Her pussy was irresistibly hot, and her entry was locked tight. The pressure in my groin was intense. I slid myself into her already-wet folds and a moist grip encased my length, daring me to go in further. An ever, expanding warmth engulfing me with every inch forward.

Alice's legs wrapped around me pulling me in tighter. I knocking her against the wall as I thrust frantically and she begged for more. This was a wild side to her of which I was just becoming aware.

Now I wasn't nervous about seeking out her breasts. My still inexperienced hands charted her firm mounds and two fingers brought a moan from her as her hardened nipple found its way between them. Her hot pussy and cute kissable lips drove me wild and I was starving for more. I rocketed my hips forward like a maniac, my every inward thrust echoing through our confined space. In that moment, where we were didn't matter to me, or even her I think.

Alice's eye widened with stunned surprise by my burst of energy. Kissing my neck with breathless whispers seeping through her tiny mouth, her words increased the fire burning within.

"Yes, Dani... yes, fuck me, yes, harder, yes!" As she moaned, I moved with more passion. I was harder than I had ever been. I began to thrust with a singular focus deep into her tight, wet passage. She had said she wanted it harder, and I obliged. Her lips parted as little moans came forth. My hips started to take directions from her moans, and with her unbelievable flexibility, she repositioned pulling me in deeper.

"Yes, like that!" She cooed before my lips silenced hers. My tongue was hungry for her small, hot mouth. It felt like she was in my head. Her nails dug into my back.

I erupted abruptly and suddenly my legs completely lost their resilience. Once I could think again I realized I had really pushed them beyond their limits. They caved in on me, and our meshed bodies glided down to the carpeted floor. We held each other in silence for a few moments.

Then, to my delight, she lowered her head to my softened member. She stretched her tiny mouth over my girth and within a blink of an eye I was hard again. She smiled up at me and her lusty lips forming an unbreakable seal around my shaft. She took me deep into her mouth and she moved up and down with the intensity of a Hoover for a few moments, before shifting her focus from my shaft to my balls.

While I lay on the floor, re-hardened, she straddled my member. Lowering herself down, she took my head in slowly. My skull snapped back, hitting the floor as my cock nestled inside her again. Moving herself rhythmically along my shaft, her pussy made my cockhead feel like a thousand tongues were focused on it and it alone.

"You're so beautiful," I said. Her returning smile was radiant.

My hands moved along her soft skin to her perky mounds and still-hardened nipples. As she rode me, she smiled seductively with her perfect cute lip. She brought a finger to those perfect lips, coated in what could have only been my seed. She extended her tongue to roll her index finger on it like a lollipop and let out a moan.

In time with my urging hands, she began to pull her body down faster on my shaft. I drove upwards with rigid precision, and she grabbed my shoulders to steady herself as her body quivered with her release. It felt like she was going to rip my shoulders off as she dug her fingers into my skin. Her pussy shuddered uncontrollably around me as she collapsed on top of me.

"That was." She said whispering in collected grasps for air while we dressed. "Great."

Seated again at the desk, all plans to finish studying disappeared. I couldn't stop looking at her and she knew it. Sitting next to me, her face was illuminated by sweat and an arousing smile. Her eyes tried to focus on her text but kept lifting upward forcing a smile to creep up unto her face.

I just had to feel her again, a second after the thought our lips locked. We stayed that way, until the closing bells buzzed. We were forced to vacate the study room by a stern unpleased librarian. Smiles were still plastered on our faces, even after getting caught. Alice's hands tightly griped mine while I walked her back to Eleanor house, her dorm.

Just before she went inside, I asked her the obvious. "You are my girlfriend, right?" I asked my heart pulsing like a speeding train."

"No." Her tone was slightly sarcastic and her look said "Yes, of course."

"I knew that, I was just checking to make sure we were on the same..." She cut me off by placing her soft, incorrigible lips on mine. Pulling away, she made the confidence-setting statement of the night; "You are so fucking cute."

With that she was gone and I was literally hopping back to my dorm room. I entered the building with twenty minutes to spare before curfew. It was a record late-time for me.

---

"What are you grinning about?" Brandon asked me as I walked through the door.

I wasn't going to lie to Brandon but I wasn't prepared to tell him either. "I can't say." I quickly changed into my pajamas.

"Woo, what is this? You know you can tell me anything." Brandon said. He jumped from his bed, sound defensive.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." I said. I grabbed my towel and bathroom kit, and left the room as quick as I'd entered, not giving Brandon a time to rebut. About fifteen minutes later I attempted to creep into bed. The lights were out and I wasn't about to turn them back on.

"It's not going to be that easy." Brandon said from the darkness.

I jumped a bit in my bed. "We'll talk about it in the morning." I said, trying to buy time.

"The hell we will, Daniel."

"Fuck" I mumbled out loud."

"Yeah, that's about what I think happened." Brandon said.

I could sense that smug smile. "I can't talk about it."

"I knew it, the second shower after supper the cologne and then this. Dude, did she give you head a tug, or what?"

"I..."

Right then dorm staff came by shining a light into the room then closing the door.

"So, which was it? I know she wouldn't have fucked you. What was this the third date? You guys aren't even official."

"We are."

"What? Oh well, tell me."

"I can't..." I said. My two loyalties were fighting each other. Then I remembered there was an even bigger secret I was keeping from Brandon; one that no one could know. Plus, Brandon was my most trusted friend. I could at least tell him about this one.

"Come on."

"If you tell anyone, I swear..."

"What, you don't trust me? We're going to Stanford together. We've lived together for two years! Man I'm your best friend - your best friend!" Brandon stated, full of grand theatrics.

"Fuck... yeah we did it."

That set Brandon off. He wanted to know just about everything short of, "Did you take pictures?"

Thanks to him, it took me two hours to fall asleep that night.

---

That Saturday I awoke to a text waiting for me from Alice, inviting me to play tennis. I ran into the long awoken Brandon, in the dorm's hallway wearing dark baggy pants and a dark sweater.

"Hey we're heading into town to play paintball for free time. I know you're down for it, so go change out of that ridiculous outfit."

"It's for tennis."

"I know what it's for; since when are you athletic outside of laser tag and paintball?"

"I'm meeting Alice at the tennis court."

"Which one?" Brandon asked, with a mocking stance.

"Which one? What do you mean; which tennis court?"

"Look it's supposed to be just the guys, but you can bring Alice paintballing if you'd like." Brandon said, walking off.

I had an hour before I had to meet Alice so I headed over to Hilliard dining hall for a late breakfast. It was a ghost town, which was the norm for Saturdays. We were given passes to go in town today but most just slept in.

Getting my breakfast, I caught sight of John Bryant leaving a table angrily. As I went to the opposite end of the dining room with my food, I noticed Lydia was sitting at the table John just left. He hadn't noticed me, but she had.

She went from tears to a pleasant looking demeanor in seconds. I sat down quite away from her, but she got up from her seat and headed toward me.

"I promise I come in peace; can I sit down?"

"I'd rather you not, sorry."

She sat down anyways.

"I am sorry you have to deal with my problems, I am sorry I did that to you. This must be so awkward for you."

"That doesn't even begin to define it."

"I just want us to resolve this and possibly be friends" said Lydia. Her pleading eyes awaited my response.

"You don't need to do that Lydia. I haven't told anyone, not even my best friend. You don't need to keep tabs on me."

"I believe you and thank you, but that's not why I want to be friends. You're a good person; although, a bit of a nerd." She whispered the second part with a defense-lowering smile.

Sitting there I tried to read her. She was dressed in a relaxed outfit, with Adams' school sweatpants and a matching long sleeve athletic shirt. She looked so average, like someone bound by normal rules, but I knew differently.

"I'm going to speak and I just want you to listen. Okay Daniel?"

"I bet you grew up seeing your parents every day. Just nod if I'm right."

I inhaled and nodded looking at the clock behind her as I swallowed my cereal. Even with my current knowledge about her, her eyes, her hair and her whole, striking nature captured my attention.

"I'm not trying to get your sympathy; I'm just trying to gain your understanding. I'm not saying what happened was right, because it wasn't and I'm so sorry that what happened to you happened at all. I also regret putting you in the middle of this."

"Growing up John and I would see our parent, once a year if we were lucky once a year. We were raised in places like this and by people we barely knew. My mom changed out nanny's like most people change out toilet paper. Before Adams', the longest time we stayed in one place was six months. We had no one except each other. John left for Adams' a year before me and it was the first time in our lives we were apart. We started writing and phoning whenever we could. Unexpectedly, he came home to visit one weekend, we were all alone at home protectively cuddling like old times, except it turned into more."

She paused and started to tear up. I knew they were most likely crocodile tears but they forced me to sympathize further.

I figured it was time for me to say something. "My cousin once made me so..." I trailed off, embarrassed.

"She made you horny, go on there's nothing you can say to that'll shock me."

"Yeah," I said. Now I was laughing with her.

I told her the hug story and how I had jacked off to my cousin for a week after that.

"You wanted to fuck her?"

I paused hesitantly. "Yes," I said with my head slumped.

No smile appeared on her face to say "got ya." Her face showed genuine compassion and understanding.

"I'm sorry to press..." There was an implied question in her tone.

"I would have done it if she had offered, yes."

"So you can relate?"

"Yes, but your situation seems complicated. Mine is simply perverted."

"We're all a little perverted," she said, staring into my eyes.

Looking away, I spotted the time on the clock ahead and rose immediately. "Sorry I have to go."

"I assume you're playing tennis. Which tennis court did you book?" Lydia asked, standing up.

I took her tray and she gave me a thankful smile.

"I'm not sure."

"You know there are eight, right?"

"I think she meant indoor tennis, so I'll just head over to the McAlister sports centre." I said. We walked towards the exit together.

"The new Bryce sports centre has a tennis court too."

"I'll text her." I said. I went for my phone, but there was no response in the minutes following.

Lydia and I ended up walking to the McAlister sports centre together.

"Just before you walked in I ended it with John."

"Oh."

"Yeah"

"I wondered what that was."

"I made up a story about having to take a morning after pill, which shook him enough for him not to get too mad."

We arrived at the Macalister Sports Centre and, low and behold, Alice was waiting outside with a smile on her face.

"Before you go, I hear we're partners on the presentation for Franklin's development class?"

"Yeah, I arranged that with him, but I'd understand if you want to switch." Lydia said.

"No, I was just wondering. I guess we should meet to discuss it sometime."

"So you're okay with it?"

"Yes, we're cool now." I assured her. I began to walk away, towards Alice.

"We should do something on gender equality." "Remember to tell her how sexy she looks in her tennis outfit." Lydia said, as she waved at Alice.

I gave Alice a good morning kiss and told her how hot she looked in her white shirt and shirt.

Unable to resist, I found myself delicately caressing her ass.

"Really?"

"Sorry." I said, pulling away.

She immediately grabbed my hand and pressed it hard against her tight cheeks.

"You're the only one that gets to do that. Take pride in it."

My hand slipped below her short tennis skirt, discovered that she was again wearing no underwear, and squeezed her bare uncovered ass cheek, causing a little air to leave her lips.

"I'm going to my locker." Scanning around us quickly, she stuffed her hands in my shorts and cupped my penis briefly. My eyes widened and my body reacted to her immediately,

"And I'm the only one that gets to do that."

Minutes later we were on the tennis court. She refused to go easy on me from the get go. Spike after spike after spike and it was soon over, my ego shattered. Not really. All I could was do was try my best and that's what I did.

"I didn't know you were so good." I stated to her at the end.

"I've been playing all my life. Did you expect you'd play for the first time and beat me?"

"Yeah."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, because you're short." I said as we walked out of the sports centre.

"You think I'm short?" she asked. She playfully punched me in the shoulder.

I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss, and she cupped my balls through my shorts. There was a tree-covered path right next to the sports centre and I pulled her unto it before I could lose my composure. Alice quickly tied back her hair with a band that had been on her wrist and soon my bare ass was rubbing against bark as her tongue ran alongside my cockhead. The pleasure of the one made up for discomfort of the other.

My hands made their way to her breasts and began to rub. We heard youthful voices approaching and quickly "wrapped things up".

Three freshmen were passing through the tree's, toking up. Alice, the fearless risk taker, took my hand and pulled us over to the guys.

They tried to hide their joints until we were close enough to be identified as harmless upper years.

"Hey do you mind if we get a puff?" Alice asked.

"We have an extra one." One of them lit it and handed it to me.

I took two large puffs causing me to cough; Alice patted my back until I could breathe again.

"Dude, you good?" asked one of the lowly freshmen.

"Daniel, seriously, are you okay?" echoed Alice.

"I'm fine." I said composing myself.

"That was pretty crazy back there." One of the freshmen pulled me aside and showed me his phone. For a second I thought it was a picture of me and Alice. Instead it was John Bryant and some girl fucking amongst the pine trees. It wasn't Lydia, that much was certain.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers