Illusive

Story Info
Rolling in the darkness.
926 words
3.82
11.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening to sweet scent of sex on my soiled sheets, your essence still lingers yet any evidence of your presence is non-existent.

As I regain consciousness mounds of memories flood my mind. Erotic images of you entering my room and forcefully then, passionately showering my mind and body with endless pleasure.

Only this is not the first time you’ve rolled in with the darkness and disappeared with the dawn. Leaving me questioning and clueless as to why you secretly seduce me?

I lie motionless piecing together the enigma of you, recalling your firm hand concealing my startled screams. The other gently exposing my quivering flesh for your demise.

Your steadfast rhythm in each movement, immediately transformed my screams into satisfying moans. Appearing some what pre-meditated. As through each touch a fantasy fore filled, a dream now lived.

Desperately I search each moment to recall his face. Feeling blanketed in fear and completely aroused by the mystery of him, and his obsession with fucking me.

His hypnotic subtleness as he tasted and teased one chill covered breast, then gracefully maneuvered to the other.

Fully aware of my every hidden coven that I as a woman inhabit. His tranquilizing touches trickling down my stomach and hips to my inner thighs, forcing them open.

Torturously he sucked on each of my saturated pussy lips. I can hear the sound of my juices being pulled into his hungry throat. Devouring my body and crowning my desires, simultaneously

My hands gripping the sheets as his tongue lashed vigorously at my eager clit. His skillful passions brought me to the brink of exploding almost effortlessly.

His movements quickening I could sense his desires growing harmoniously with mine. Rising to his knees, positioned between my quivering thighs, he released his cock from its material cage. I watched in silence as he stroked the length of his stiff cock. The room filling with the sound of his deepening breath with each stroke of pleasure he applied.

Never a word spoken, as our passion intensified thickening the air. Every second drew him closer to covering me in his creamy cum. Abruptly he stopped, and then very carefully released his erection. His cock was pulsing, seemingly pleading for my sweet lips.

Bound by the moment I sat up and wrapped my small hand around the shaft, squeezing it, tugging at the base in long quickening strides. Never did he oppose my actions, only throwing his head back in consent as if offering himself, his cock to me.

It had been months since my divorce, even longer since I had allowed myself to feel, to taste a man. Lovingly drawing him to me, smearing pre-cum over my full inviting lips, and then slowly taking each stiff inch with in my hot hungry mouth.

Sucking it gently yet vigorously drawing you deeper into my throat each time. He shudders slightly as I continue to engulf his cock, playfully circling my tongue around the sensitive head always sucking him, like a vacuum.

Using one hand to massage his softly massages his aching balls as the other strokes and pumps his cock back and forth, in perfect unison with my head. The sensation forces him to shudder knowing that he would not be able to take much more of this.

His hands firmly gripped the sides of my face, pulling me upright to his, then kissing me deep and long, enticing his own juices from with in my mouth. His hands caressing my head, as he entangled his fingers tightly in my hair. I can feel his grip begin to tighten, and the tenderness in his touch forming into dominance.

Aggressively turning me over onto my stomach, keeping one hand wrapped firmly in my hair. Using his free hand to reach and cup my breast. Violently he tugged my hair pulling my head back until my entire body was positioned on all fours, before him. My anticipation climaxed awaiting his next move.

Releasing my breast with slow and calculated movements, he smacked his cock against my ass. First one cheek then smacking the other, the harshness of the sound and the gentle burn overwhelmed my heightened senses and turned me on even more.

Positioning his cock to lie between my cheeks he guided his fingers down to the entrance of my ass. Using his thumb to massage and manipulate the surrounding muscles to relax just enough to allowing a single finger inside. Then pushing and pulling it in and out faster with each thrust.

He then maneuvered his hips and guided his half hard cock to penetrate the my juicy pussy, His fingers steadily fucking my ass the other hand still firm in my hair his cock grew with in me each of my internal walls gliding, rubbing against each other.

My pussy formed perfectly to his size, as he continued to fuck me furiously. With in moments a chilling heat blanketed my entire body one limb at a time. The fiery rush grew more powerful like no other orgasm I have ever experienced, stealing my breath as my body tightened then convulsed uncontrollably.

Moments later he pulled out his cock then jerked his fingers from my ass, no longer able to hold back, he coated my back and tender red ass cheeks with his hot creamy cum.

Pulling to drain every drop from his softening cock, my knees collapsing allowing me to melt face first on my bed. Then just as quietly as he arrived, he vanished leaving me completely satisfied and selfishly maybe even foolishly craving more.