I'm a Beast Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "No he didn't," and I said, "Yes he did! Didn't you hear him slurping?"

She replied, "I thought that was you."

We both erupted in laughter as I rammed my cock into her soaking pussy. I kept an eye on Butch as I pounded in and out of Trista. Eventually Butch was forgotten and I was lost in my passions while thanking God for this woman. Trista was groaning beneath me with each matching thrust. I reveled in the passion of the moment buoyed by Trista's attempt to validate my fantasy.

When my mind brushed the thought that a hacker had violated our privacy that primordial instinct to claim my woman returned. Although it was not a physical violation it was a pretty big violation. I realized that I had instinctively maximized my stroke. I was aware of her pussy clenching the head of my cock as it withdrew till only the tip remained to pilot the impending thrust.

I had not been aware of the pain stabbing at the end of my cock, but I was now. Trista cervix, denying me entrance was forcing my cock to stretch her Vagina towards her bowels. Backings off seemed the natural thing to do, if it was hurting me it must surely be hurting her.

Trista screamed, "No Nooo ... Faster harder."

I replied, "I thought I was hurting you."

"Fuck me. Ohhh fuuck mee."

And I did. The head of my cock mushroomed splaying the urethra as I pounded at the back of her vagina. Every flash of pain I felt brought another scream of ecstasy from Trista. Her hips ground at my every thrust.

"Fuck me. Just fuck me," Trista Chanted as her mantra. I grunted in return, "I ... Am ... I ... Am," as I pulled her into me harder. Trista lost her rhythm and stiffened at the onslaught.

"Fuck ... me... Joey."

"Fuck ... you ... It's Mr. Joe to you."

That was all it took to push her over the precipice and her pussy clenched my cocked and loaded cock. I buried the head at her cervix as her rippling spasms exploded my cock into it.

"That one's gonna Knock you up."

I said while blasting jet after jet of cum deep into her womb.

"Noough ... I ... Can't," she wailed between shakes. Of course She was correct. She had a tubule after our son was born and the mere thought of a pregnancy at her age sent a shiver down her spine. That shiver with a quiver was one of the finest sensations I ever felt. I fell spent upon her and whispered, "You thought you where getting an empty nest, not a bun in the oven."

"The only buns in the oven around here better be my homemade hotdog buns."

My mind drifted thinking about her marvelous baking. A vision of my cock in a bun drifted by. I snapped back to reality when Trista put the bun in the oven. I commented, "My hotdog loves your oven. It's so hot we can do without the bun."

"I really do love you and the children but I am looking forward to an empty nest. I don't think I could handle having another one."

"You and me both and I'm looking forward to a lot more of this. This has been quite a day. I love the new you. Well you Know I loved the old you also but you Know what I mean."

"That makes it all worth while. It was a bit of work you Know. Speaking of 'quite a day' I haven't heard the details of your day."

Trista's comment reminded me about the events of the day. The potential hacker was high on the list but not at the top.

"WOW! That's one hell of a story. I'll tell you about it tonight in bed. I'll meet you upstairs after I do something on the computer."

"Okay, but don't take to long."

"I hope it won't but believe me I'll get there as fast as I can."

Trista giggled and grabbed her clothes. When she ran to the stairs the implication was clear. The race was on and I was in.

When I got to the computer I pulled up a browser and went to the camera security page. There was the tab for the history log. My heart sank when I saw the dozens and dozens of camera hits from a variety of IP addresses. It was obviously more than the work and home addresses. It sank further when I saw that someone else had logged on seven minutes before I did this afternoon. Although this only confirmed a nagging suspicion it meant someone had seen the show that was meant for my eyes only. I felt violated and robbed but not nearly what Trista would feel when she found out. Someone was going to pay if I could help it.

I copied the history into a spreadsheet for some analysis. There was a total of five IP's that had connected leaving three after excluding home and work. In the final analysis there was probably one and only one user with a changing IP because they had the same base IP and the timelines didn't overlap. What no spread sheet analysis could show stood out to me like a sore thumb. The base IP was the same as ours. Our ISP was a local regional provider. The fact that the base was the same implied that hacker/intruder was also local. There was urgency for answers like whom, how and why.

The firewall logs would provide some insight. I searched the log for entries that coincided with the first camera entry and found what I needed but certainly not what I was looking for. There was one successful login and absolutely no rejections. This was no hacker; this was someone with a username and password. The odds of cracking it on the 1st attempt had to be in the trillions to one range. The logs failed to show any intrusions, only guests. That lead to one conclusion. It was pretty much confirmed that Trista had given out the user name and password.

The 'how' questions seems to be answered but what about 'who and why'. My inside contact at the local ISP could help with the 'who'. That left the 'why' squarely in Trista's lap. Only she could answer these questions and there is something to answer for. I sent an e-mail explaining the situation and attached my analysis to my contact before running upstairs. If everything works out I'll have some answers tomorrow.

***

The three following chapters will be posted in the category that best fits them.

12