I'm a Beast Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not nowww ... I'm sooo clooose"

I smacked her ass and pulled her against me. "Do it," I ordered, "I'll help." She quickly resumed with me guiding her along my shaft once again. I wet my finger with the juices on my cock and circled her anus with it. She hesitated for only an instant and continued. The hesitation let me center my finger on her anus and work it in too the first knuckle. I could sense her urgency as she climbed toward orgasm. Reaming her asshole while sliding my finger in deeper accelerated her climb. She wailed, "Tag Joeyyyy ohhh teaam." That always drove me over the edge if I let it and this time I would. Tag team referred to a team effort, mutual hammering. We rode crests like this many times to orgasm.

I reached for her clit pulling into her and then pulling out with her asshole. The triple clit flicking, cock pounding and asshole reaming took us over the edge. Feeling her pussy orgasm on my driving cock was all I could take. Our desperate primal screams echoed up the valleys as I spewed my seed deep into her. I swirled the cum around her clit as she continued whimpering. We gently lay down onto the blanket, our bodies spent.

As we lay there basking in the afterglow watching the sunset Trista took my member in her hand.

She asked, "What would you do if she would touch your cock? Would you ... "

"Who?"

"Chloe."

"I ... "

"Say we would have met them somewhere and she would have touched you and stuff."

"What would I do," I said with contemplation in my voice and finishing with, "Try and get away," with as much conviction as I could muster.

I continued, "Would I get hard ... "

"You're a horndog. You would get hard."

I laughed, "Yeah that would tick you off. I've no doubt about that."

"I would be upset if she touched me. I was concerned about that blond bimbo."

"Oh my god. She was hilarious wasn't she," I said as visions of the gorgeous drunken blond hitting on both of us danced in my head.

"Yeah but one minute she was after you and the next minute it seemed like she would go either way. I wanted no part of her period."

"Well darlin by the time she finished drinking that night there's no doubt she would have gone either way. Boy that guy she left with sure had a grin on his face. I can't even conceive of a situation at this point where I would cheat on you. I used to say that the only thing you had to worry about was if a movie star came up and sat on my face. You knew that was never going to happen. Now I don't think she'd make it to my face."

I let a burp out and said, "You haven't finished your drink yet."

Trista replied, "Yep," and downed the rest of her glass before continuing, "I was checking out my pants today. Considering how far I can pull them out ... "

"Yeah"

"And how far in I am ... "

"I've noticed. I can fit two hands down there."

"It's wonderful."

By this time I was starting to pack up the blanket, bottles and glass into the car. Trista said, "Make sure those don't roll around in there."

"Right," I thought. Like I'm going to waste a good bottle of Jim Beam Black.

As I was getting into the car Trista asked, "What are you going to say to Chloe?"

"Well ... Just a minimal amount. I'm going to email her,"

She cut my sentence off saying, "We'd love to meet if you want to meet as just friends. No sexual contact."

"I think that would about cover it. It's so beautiful here. Now if I can just find my keys we can get the hell out of here."

On the way home we were driving past the only hotel in town. When we were in front of it Trista said, "Wouldn't it be funny if Chloe was staying right there at the Quality Inn?"

"Yeah ... It sure would be. She said she was coming to Abc City and Xyz City. I suppose that would mean she's staying at the Holiday Inn."

We continued chatting about mundane things, children, relatives and cars for the few remaining minutes it took us to get home. When we arrived I got out and opened Trista's door for her.

"Well darlin ... It was a nice evening, nice talk, beautiful view and great sex."

Trista replied with a contented, "Ummm hummm," as she got out of the car. We had one more task to complete this evening. The email ... the final futile attempt to meet our friend. When we sent it we knew we would never hear from Chloe again.

Time passed and the final opportunity to meet was gone. We were depressed; no we were devastated. The sad days had arrived. We felt the rejection lovers feel even though we never intended to go there. The cyber relationship we had had was fantastic. Where did it go wrong? Why couldn't she meet us? Was it the lifestyle? Where all people in the lifestyle this way, incapable of having a normal friendship? We would never again venture into cybersex.

Denny was disappointed but he understood when we told him Chloe's story. "Seven miles Denny ... seven fucking miles and she couldn't bring herself to meet us," I said.

Denny said, "Seven miles ... Shit I'd drive a thousand miles to meet someone like Trista and you."

"Thank you Denny, you are a good friend."

With Denny's help we took stock of our situation. Trista wasn't overweight anymore and we have each other. We have a love so deep that we don't need another. We reveled in our love for each other needing affirmation from no one. We knew what we had and cherished it more than we had ever thought possible. No ... we didn't need others for affirmation of our relationship but sometimes it is nice. Sometimes pain and despair comes along with nice.

Epilogue: Oct 7, 2006

Four months later we received our final email from Chloe's email account. I opened it with joy in my heart. Chloe was back. The joy was replaced with a knot in my stomach as I read the subject line,'Bad news' .

Hi: My name is Devin and I have been Chloe's friend and lover for many years. Chloe passed away last Friday ... We loved her and so many will miss her for the lovely person she was....

One of her last requests was that she wanted me to inform you of her funeral at St. Christopher next Friday. She hoped that Angel and you would attend for closure and understanding.

Devin

The sorrow and anguish was almost overwhelming. I sat at my desk with my head in my hands fighting back the tears. It was true ... Our fantasy was true. Although it was not the final piece in Chloe's puzzle it did connect a lot of chunks. Chloe, the older woman that resembled Trista, the woman that was the same nationality as my stepmother, the woman that was the same age as my stepmother and mother was indeed from Abc City. She had to have been in the same grade school class with them therefore completing the fantasy. I looked at the phone and knew what I had to do.

My hands were shaking as I dialed the number of my estranged mother. On the third ring I heard that familiar voice from my past.

"Hello ... DeMarco residence."

"Hello mom."

"Joey, is it really you."

My voice faltered as I said, "Yes mom it's me."

"What's wrong? You sound bad. Is everyone okay?"

"Yes mom, everyone is fine. Mom I don't really know were to begin so I'll just come out with it. Do you remember Chloe from your grade school?"

"Oh Joey ... I haven't thought about those days for so long. Yes I do remember Chloe. She was such a sweet little thing."

"What can you tell me about her mom," I pleaded.

"Why Joey why? What's wrong?"

"She's dead mom, she's dead," I said with an anguished voice.

"Oh Joey I'm so sorry. How did you know her? What happened to her?"

"Later mom. Please tell me what you remember about her?"

I sat glued to the phone as mom recounted some of her childhood memories. She told me about one of Chloe's birthday parties she had attended. After a burst of laughter she recounted the time she and a friend took another little girl off to the side in the playground. They told her in no uncertain terms what would happen to her if she didn't quit picking on Chloe. The little girl never gave Chloe grief again.

When she finished reminiscing she asked, "Are you going to the funeral Joey?"

"Yes mom ... We have to ... to say goodbye."

"Would you mind if I went with Trista and you?"

"That would be nice mom. We'll give you a call. Goodbye mom."

"Goodbye Joey ... Joey?"

"Yes mom."

"Thank you for calling."

I replied, "Thank you for talking about Chloe mom," and hung up the phone.

Mom, Trista and I attended the funeral the next Friday. It was more like an Irish wake than a funeral. Everyone was recounting the good times with Chloe and celebrating her life. We got to meet Devin and a lot of Chloe's friends. Mom was a little surprised when she heard Chloe's, Trista's and my story. She was not nearly as surprised, as we were when we heard about mom and Chloe's teenage years. They had more in common than I could have ever imagined.

I was lost in thought on the silent trip home. The many gifts Chloe had bestowed upon us danced through my mind. The primary one was that such a sensuous and free spirited woman could actually envy our love. Our love was special and rare, a love to be nurtured and cherished. Another gift from Chloe was the knowledge that we'll be fucking like minks for another twenty years at least. Nothing's gonna stop us now, not even menopause.

Are we going to come out of retirement ... fire up the network cam again? I don't know. Nothing has really changed except for our understanding of why it had to be the way it was. The fact remains that we could try a million years and never have a fantasy fulfilled/unfulfilled like Chloe. Trying to try everything before your time runs out is such a poignant story and we are glad to have been a part of it.

As for the DP, I have had some thoughts about that. What would the rules of engagement be? Could we handle the aftermath? Ultimately it is not something I want and it is Trista's decision. What I want is Trista's happiness and too maximize her pleasure. She pretty much gave her answer on the mountaintop (that's forsaking my wedding vows. I don't care if you would okay it or not,). If it does happen after I'm dead and gone I know she will wish I were participating.

We are not standing still, like in the business maxim, 'If you're not going forward you're going backwards. There's no standing still.' We are running in circles and wasn't that our original bargain? I can think of no one I would rather run with than my Hot Truly Loving Wife. And who is really the beast? Is it the Loving Wives who gained a few pounds or the Husbands that don't appreciate her sacrifices and pleasures? Neither of us are beasts now but Trista still is an animal.

The End

***

It is a well-known fact some authors inject their own experiences into the story. Yes there was a Chloe (of course that's not their real names) and there is a Devin (he has been a great help and inspiration) but not in the context of the story. She was helping us with a Loving Wives story (Trista gets DPed) when she ran out of time. After her passing Solitary Thinker looked at what we had and felt it would be a better Love story. That is when Chloe became part of the story.

The webcam fantasy is my real life fantasy. It never happened and probably never will. All webcam plot devices are totally fictional however the events portrayed are real but out of context. If that's a surprise to you then I have done a good job. An example of a real experience out of context is the anal scene in chapter 2. It wasn't after the bar but it was after an exchange with Chloe and Devin and it was the last scene e-mailed to Chloe.

If you could do one and only one thing for Chloe, Devin and us it would be, reread chapter 2 and vote on it.