I'm a Believer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,752 Followers

She straddled his face, and pressed her pussy to his mouth. "Good boy," She whispered. "Taste of My Living Joy, and be reborn."

Malcolm came. The first taste of her wet, slick pussy sent his cock over the edge into orgasm without even needing to be touched. He felt his cock spasm again and again and again as he licked and licked; the pleasure of cumming for his Goddess was so intense, but nothing in comparison to the divine pleasure of making his Goddess cum. Her Living Joy flowed into his mouth as She bucked Her hips against him, smearing Her juices all over his face as She came and came, and the knowledge of Her pleasure overwhelmed his mind until even the concept of thought deserted him.

And then, blank and empty and utterly mindless, he licked some more.

*****

"Seriously? You think they're on the level?" His boss eyed him skeptically.

Malcolm shrugged. "Maybe a little, you know, New Age, but I think they're sincere, decent people. They're not acting like they've got anything to hide, I know that. They even invited me and the wife to attend their services this weekend."

His boss chuckled. "You gonna go?" he asked. "You don't look like the New Age type."

"You never know," Malcolm said, laughing along with him. "After all, seeing is believing." And listening, he added mentally, and touching, and smelling that divine scent, and tasting...he imagined his wife, going down on the Goddess and tasting Her Sacraments, and barely concealed a shiver of delight.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,752 Followers
12