I'm A Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself wanting to come after just a few seconds of this, but he interrupted the feeling with “Take off your shirt.” So I reluctantly took my hand away from my cock and pulled my shirt over my head. Now play with those nipples he commanded. This part I wasn’t so excited about. I just really wasn’t into playing with my nipples, but it didn’t really hurt so I brought my hands up and started working them in a way I figured would please him. I only did this for a few seconds before I returned one hand back to my cock which was crying for attention.

I started working my cock as best I could trying my hardest to come when I he started pushing in harder and faster until finally he popped out of me, leaving my ass with a very empty feeling, and leaped up into the truck kneeling down with a knee on both side of my head and his dick pointed straight at me. “Open your mouth” he said with urgency as he brought his hand down to his cock to finish himself off. It’s true I wanted to be safe about it, but fuck, I’d already gone bareback and I wanted it too bad. He yelled out in pleasure as the first stream of his cum sprayed out and into my face followed by another with a little less force, this time landing in my mouth and on my chin. A couple more shots of cum sprayed across my face as he leaned in closer until his cock was at my lips. “Alright boy, now you can suck the rest out of my balls and get all this shit off me.” It’s true, even with all my efforts I’d left him with slimy streaks of my insides. I was in a very willing mood that night, which was a mistake, so I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and started sucking. At first all I could taste was the remaining cum left in his dick as I flicked at his piss hole with my tongue. That along with the cum he’d shot in my mouth gave me a very sour taste.

I’d tasted my own cum before. I always ended up spitting it back into a cup less than a minute later and then washing my mouth out as much as I could. His cum tasted a lot better on the other hand, but if I had the choice I would have tried to spit it out. So as best I could I swallowed his cum. With it being cum and all, some of it lingering around in my throat. Then he started to push in with his dick trying to put more than the head past my lips. It was dark out there so I couldn’t see how much of my insides on his shaft, but I could sure smell it. And it smelled foul. I started to open my mouth to protest leaving no resistance for the shit covered dick. He pushed it into my throat and left it there while I protested with my flailing arms and groaning. After a few moments he took his cock out of my mouth leaving me an aftertaste that I don’t care to experience again. “How’s your shit taste boy?” he asked before pushing the head of his cock back into my lips. Naturally I closed my mouth before he had a chance to get in. He rubbed the tip of it from side to side until finally trying to persuade me to open up. “Come on boy. It’s almost over. I mean, it’s not my fault you didn’t clean yourself up before you came over here.” Like I said, I was in a very willing mood, so I parted my lips and let him slide his cock in and out of my mouth, this time he didn’t push in so far. “Use that tongue to clean it off boy.” Just like in the truck, I ran my tongue along the sides and bottom of his shaft as he lightly face fucked me. This was by far the worst taste I’d ever experienced. After a minute or so I guess he was satisfied with what I’d done. At least with that half of his cock. “Ok, now finish up at the base.” He commanded as he lifted up his dick by the tip leaving me to finish the job. I opened up my mouth and brought it up to the base of his dick and started cleaning off what was left. He didn’t make me clean this part as thoroughly as the rest of his dick.

So after another minute of this torture, he finally lifted up and hopped out of the bed. I was left with cum all over my face and the taste of my insides in my mouth. He got between my legs and looked up at me. “You ever tasted your own cum?”

“I have a couple times” I replied suspiciously. That’s when he started rubbing his hand up and down my dick until finally I couldn’t hold back anymore. He pushed my cock so that he could catch the cum with his hand. Then he got me to sit up and held his hand out in front of me.

“Come on. Lick it up.” I really didn’t care to do this. Not in the least bit. But oh well. I leaned forward and sucked the entire puddle of cum into my mouth and showed it to him laying on my tongue. “Good, now swallow.” And to finish things off. I did. Gross stuff if you ask me. Maybe it’s just because I’m not use to it. He took me back to my car, and I drove home.

So that was my first experience with a guy. I know I said a lot of bad things about it, and I completely believed them at the time too, but overall I could definitely go for another ride. I’d enjoy nothing more than some feedback from as many people possible. About anything. E-mail me to tell me what you thought of the story, to talk to me about anything, to enlighten me making me a bit less ignorant, or anything really.

12