I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story

Story Info
How a trip to a peep show brought out the cuckold in me.
2.5k words
4.5
113.4k
159

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1....

It began with a trip to an adult shop.

First, let me describe myself and wife. I'm an average-build guy, fairly fit for 42, active, and average height, 5'8". Nothing that stands out in a crowd. My wife Alison on the other hand, well, a couple of things "stand out". She's shorter, an even 5'. She's pretty, not model-skinny, but has fantastic womanly curves, especially at her hips and breasts. Simply put, they're big, probably 34F or 34G. She sometimes wears a 34DD bra and spills out of it. Of course, being natural and that big, they're not "perky", but they're perfectly symmetrical, round, droop a little, and are soft as can be. Oh, and she has a thong-caliber ass.

Anyway, I was leaving a jobsite on the way home early and passed an adult bookstore I frequently pass by. On a whim, I decided to stop in and see what they offered, noting that they did have movie booths and figuring I wouldn't be recognized since it wasn't near my home. I hadn't been to one since my teenage years when friends and I would make a trip to 42nd St in Manhattan. I do a little browsing and decide to go in one of the dozen or so booths and waste a little time. I had always read about glory holes in them, but never remembered actually seeing one, but lo and behold, there are coffee can-sized holes in the side walls. Ever since I can remember, I've fantasized about giving a blowjob. Watching porn or looking at pictorials in Penthouse or Hustler often had my thoughts drift to where I fantasized about being the woman on her knees.

Anyway, I put a few tokens in and the movie starts. The booth to my right is occupied and I can see light through the hole. I lean over and look through the hole and see a white guy, middle-aged, sitting on the bench with his pants around his ankles, cock in hand. He looks over and spots me looking and gets up while I pull away. Apparently, the protocol in these booths is that, if you look into the hole to see what is on the other side, you're interested, because the next thing I know, there's a 5" erect cock hanging in the hole. I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, but the urge to touch it overcomes me, so I do.

I hear a slight moan and feel him push further in my booth. I don't resist and drop to my knees and begin to kiss and lick the head, drawing an even bigger reaction. He pulls back a little and I find myself chasing his cock with my mouth. This encourages him to thrust forward, shoving his cock into my mouth. It feels great and I begin bobbing back and forth, letting his cock slide in and out of my mouth. I keep this up for a minute or so and try to deepthroat him. After a few tries and him pumping, I get nearly all of it into my mouth, feeling his balls ever so close to my chin. But I can't get it all in.

We continue this for another minute when I hear a noise and notice light coming through the other hole in my booth. What appears next sends a shiver of excitement through me! A black cock, and a large one at that, is hanging there, waiting for me. It appears to be about 7" and fairly thick, and it's not even completely erect! I don't want to abandon my other "friend" so suddenly, so I touch it to show my interest.

I go back to work feverishly on the guy to my right and hurriedly work to finish him off. I let him face-fuck me and can feel him stiffen up and his cock starts to twitch. I correctly guess that he's about to explode so I engulf him as much as I can with each thrust. He lets out a moan and shoots his first spurt of cum onto my lips and shoves his cock deeper into my mouth. His next 3 spurts come during his "upstroke" and they hit the back of my throat and I swallow it all. It felt so warm and tasted pretty good. I let him out of my mouth and proceed to lick him clean. He withdrew from the gloryhole, thanked me, and left.

I turn around and see the black beauty standing there, waiting. I waste no time scooting over on my knees and inhale his thick cock into my mouth, running my tongue over the head and shaft to get him aroused more. His balls are shaved and I lick them, working my way up and down the long shaft with my tongue. I'm enjoying every minute of this, loving the feeling of his size, warmth, and taste in my mouth. I take his cock into my mouth again and begin to slide it in and out, feeling him grow even larger. When he's fully hard, it's about 8½". There's no way I can deepthroat that, so I use my hands to caress his shaft and balls while he pumps in and out of my mouth. I can taste his precum and continue to work on his cock with my mouth, doing to his cock what I enjoy my wife doing to mine.

He mutters "c'mon, suck that cock, make me cum. It's gonna be big and you're gonna swallow it all. I saw what you just did".

His command excites me even more and I begin to work his cock even more, tonguing his shaft and balls. I can only get a little more than half of it in my mouth, but apparently that was enough. His precum becomes heavier and I begin to feel that first warning signs that the cock is gonna blow. He begins to pump faster and I try to keep up, gasping.

He says to me "catch your breath and go back down, cause here it comes. Get ready".

I take a breath and let him slip his cock into my mouth, my tongue out to get as much in, and wrap my lips around his thick cock. He was right. As soon as it gets in deep, the first spurt hits the back of my throat. Fortunately, I was ready and it doesn't make me choke, but goes straight down my throat. His back stroke lets me catch a breath and when he pumps forward again, I'm ready for the next spurt. The next one is big and I don't have time to swallow it all before his pumping in and out produces another explosion. I have to swallow quickly or it will start overflowing my mouth, something I think he won't appreciate. He did say I was going to swallow it all, after all.

Thankfully, the second and third spurts were the biggest, but there was more to come. He shot his whole load in my mouth, seven spurts I think, and I was proud I swallowed it all. I proceeded to clean him up, enjoying the feeling of his semi-erect cock in my mouth. After a minute or so, he withdrew, told me I did a good job, thanked me, and left.

I sat there, shocked at what I had just done, twice!! I gathered my composure, watched the movie for another couple of minutes, and rubbed one out, thinking of the past 15 minutes. I opened the booth door and started to leave when I heard someone call me "Hey Bill". Surprised to hear my name, I look over and see my neighbor, Doug. I'm shocked, and a little embarassed to have been seen here, but go over to say hello.

Doug is a divorced guy that lives right next door to me. He's taller than me by a few inches, good looking, and fairly well-built. He may not have bulging biceps and a six-pack, but for a 45 year-old guy, he's in good shape, toned and fit. We're fairly friendly, help each other out around the yard and have sat down for a beer around a fire on numerous occasions. My wife gets along with him and is always trying to help him find "the right woman", saying he's too good a guy to be alone.

Anyway, he tells me he's surprised to run into someone he knows here, and comments on the shop. He mentions the movie booths and asks if I've used them, commenting that there are actual gloryholes in these ones. He goes on to say that he just got a blowjob from a guy in one and it was pretty damned good, that the guy swallowed all his load.

I say that this is the first time I've been to this store, that yes, I watched a movie, but didn't utilize the glorygole. In fact, I tell him I didn't notice it. He comments that maybe mine didn't have them and asks which one I was in, pointing to the row of booths and commenting that some don't. I point to the right side and tell him I was in #11, the next-to-last one in the row. He smiles at me and says that's funny, he was in #12, the next, and last, one. He sees the shock on my face and inability to say anything.

Before I can respond, he tells me not to worry, that my secret is safe with him and that he won't tell anyone what I just did. I say that this is the first time I blew a guy to completion and he corrects me, saying "this is the first, and second, time you blew a guy to completion". I say "yeah, um, I guess" and manage to stammer through a few minutes of chit chat. He repeatedly tells me our secret is safe and we part ways, each going home.

A few weeks pass and every time I see Doug, I feel weird, afraid that he will let my wife or friends know. He doesn't and I begin to let the thought slip my mind. One day while I'm tinkering with the hot tub, Alison comes outside and tells me that Doug called and could use a hand moving some furniture and asked if I was free. I say sure, and walk through the back yard and knock on his back door.

He yells to me to come on in, he's upstairs. I go up the stairs and there he is, standing in the hall in only a t-shirt and pair of bikini briefs. I can't help but look at his big bulge, the big black snake coiled beneath the smooth fabric like it's ready to strike, to bite me on my lips if I get too close. The bulge looks enormous and I'm mesmerized.

He sees my look and says to me, "I think you know there's no furniture to move. In fact, the only thing that's going to move is my cock, in and out of your mouth. I think you know what I want and I think you want to do it as much as I want it. Am I right?"

I don't even answer him, I just step closer and drop to my knees. "Yeah, that's what I thought" he says as he grabs my head and pulls my mouth closer to his bulge. I kiss and lick the bulge in is briefs and enjoy watching it grow under my tongue's actions. The head pops above the elastic and I quickly engulf it in my mouth, pulling his briefs down so I can quickly get more of his beautiful cock into my mouth. He tilts his head back, moans, and holds the back of my head in place. He says "yeah, that's right, take that big cock in your mouth. Blow me, suck it good".

I get more aroused by his talking and he senses it. Realizing my subservience to his big cock, he begins to talk more and more authoritatively, commanding me to lick his balls, grab his ass and pull him deeper, caress his chest. Doug says "Yeah, that's right, suck that big black cock. You love it don't you? You want my load, don't you?" I don't expect to answer, but he asks again and tells me to answer him when he asks a question. "You like sucking my cock?" he asks.

"Yes, I do. I love your big cock in my mouth" I say.

"You like me cumming on your mouth, and swallowing every drop?" he asks.

"I blurt out "Yes, I love the way you explode. I love the taste. I love pleasing you."

Doug stops for a second and pulls his cock out of my mouth and grabs it, holding it in his hand, away from me. "You love pleasing me by blowing me?" he asks. "Yes" is all I can say. With that he releases his cock, steps back a little, and tells me "Beg me" Beg me to put my big black cock in your mouth. Beg me to let you lick my balls. Beg me to cum in your mouth" he commands.

I beg him and he pulls my head onto his cock and proceeds to face fuck me. He moans and says "Yeah, that's right, just keep that mouth ready. This black cock just found itself a home." I manage to get out a "what?" and Doug says "Yeah, you heard me, you're going to be my blowjob buddy. Whenever I want head, you will give it to me, no questions asked. You'll swallow my load too, every time, unless I say otherwise. If I call, you come over and drop to your knees. You're gonna spend a lot of time on your knees buddy. A lot of time on my cock."

He lets out a moan of pleasure and continues pumping my mouth, his precum almost flowing. Soon, I begin to feel the first signs of his cumming and prepare myself.

He grabs my hands, puts them on his ass, and sticks his cock further into my mouth than it's ever been and explodes. The first spurt is huge and hits the back of my throat with force. He follows that with about a half-dozen more and I manage to keep most of it in my mouth, swallowing what I could. There are a few drips, and some cum on his cock. He says "that's pretty good buddy, but we'll get there. We'll have plenty of chances. Maybe you'll even learn to deepthroat me. Now, lick my cock clean." I do it willingly.

He puts on shorts and we sit down and have a beer in the yard, not talking about what happened. When I finish, I thank him for the beer and he says "No, the thanks was for me letting you have my cock. The beer is a freebie. See you soon" I laugh and walk home, not entirely sure if he means it, or if all the talk was in the moment. I learn soon enough.....