I'm A Maid, Get Me Out Of Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Suck her tits make them hurt!” Toby ordered the Stud who had come in Paris’ mouth and he obeyed, grabbing one tit in one hand and latching onto the other and sucking hard making her screech out in pleasure, “Hey Paris baby, you think you can suck my dick now?”

Toby didn’t wait for her to answer; he just climbed onto the bed, squatted over her and eased his cock over her mouth, dangling it over her lips, letting the thick fleshy helmet rub them like a huge lipstick.

Paris’ tongue flicked out and she began to lap at the pink swollen and sticky helmet, Toby wouldn’t let her take his whole cock into her mouth, he teased her with it, making her moan and mewl in protest.

Her hands stroked and caressed his cock and I could see she desperately wanted him to deep throat her but Toby was playing real hard to get.

I pushed my hand into crotch and began to rub my clit properly; I was really wet down there, what I wouldn’t give for Toby’s tongue right now in my hot aching slit.

The two studs behind Toby began to increase their thrusts; they were getting ready to shoot their loads.

“Try and come at the same time!” Toby ordered them as he allowed Paris to deep throat him a couple of times, “Then get on your knees and start licking her feet, and tit sucker here can eat her cunt, it’s will give him a real juicy feast!”

The studs thrust faster and faster and managed to come almost at the same time, grunting out their pleasure as they did.

Paris bucked with them, I realised suddenly that the young woman was in the constant throws of mini orgasms, her body was rippling and shaking, she was like an electric dildo that someone had forgotten to turn off.

They slid out of her bucking body and spunk rushed out both ends and seconds later they were licking her feet, and sucking her toes which made her thrash harder on the bed. The tit sucking stud dived between her legs and began to eat her cum filled cunt without having to be told twice.

Toby pulled out of her mouth and leaned over and began to squeeze her breasts, he pinched and pulled on her spittle covered tits, he wasn’t gentle, I saw her nipples stretch, she yelled in pain and tears filled her eyes and Toby laughed.

”Shall I stop?” he teased her.

”No!” she shouted thrusting her chest upward to meet his fingers, “No!”

“Want me to be gentle?” he cooed and she shook her head frantically.

He yanked on her nipples again and she screamed in pain but she bucked against the stud that was eating her pussy and I felt the first strains of my own orgasm building up inside me.

“Get your cock inside her and fuck her!” Toby ordered the cunt eating stud that swiftly changed position, and then he called to the studs lapping at Paris’ feet “Hey boys, I think Paris wants you up here, she’s going to suck you both at once!”

My eyes widened in shock at this command! That wasn’t possible…was it?

It certainly was.

Paris certainly knew how to indulge in the Simple Life that was for sure!

I came over my fingers in spurt of hot juices, I moaned but no one heard me because there was too much heaving, grunting, sucking and moaning going on the bed.

It was too much for me seeing Paris take two rock hard cocks at once in her mouth and begin to suck them simultaneously.

Her mouth was cavernous, her tongue like an out of control windscreen wiper, and she was sucking their cocks with piston like intensity.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm” was the muffled noise coming from Paris; she was in her element now, getting a lot of nasty loving from the studs who were straining, and thrusting in and out of her cunt and mouth.

It was a real family affair and Paris was enjoying herself because she was eagerly thrusting back and forth against the stud fucking her cunt and she was stroking and pinching the two bobbing bottoms shoving their cocks down her throat.

She was patting their bottoms I suddenly realised and I spluttered back a giggle, it reminded me of a mother getting her baby ready for burping, Paris was patting the studs butts, getting them ready to shoot their cum down her throat. Talk about a mixed metaphor!

I watched as the studs hammered Paris’ body into total ecstasy. The film that Paris had made with a boyfriend that ended up on the net (her doing you know!) had nothing on what I was watching take place.

The stud banging into Paris’ cunt began to move faster and faster, his butt was undulating and shaking and he let out a roar of pleasure as he shot jet after jet of cum inside her soaking wet cunt.

“YES! YES! YES! YES!” he screamed over and over again.

His brothers got the benefit of him cumming first, the shocks waves rippled up Paris’ body and into them and they came seconds later, and I saw an explosion of spunk spray out of Paris’ mouth, it spurted out everywhere, well it had too, she swallowed a lot of it but just as much saturated her face.

The studs began to lap at her face, kissing and licking her, tasting their own juices on her and she groaned out her own pleasure, her own body arching delight as they moved downward to her tits, each of them sucking, and fondling the glorious mound of hot flesh.

Their brother slid out of her cunt and at Toby’s command got to his knees and began to kiss and lick one of Paris’ feet. I saw her foot curl in pleasure at the sensation, she had just been fucked to glory and back and she was still getting turned on.

I watched the show, more impressed that I cared to admit. It continued until finally the studs were too exhausted to carry on.

They collapsed on the bed, one after the other, falling asleep almost instantly.

Paris lay where she was on the saturated silk sheet, spunk oozing out of her cunt, her ass, her mouth and nose.

Toby pulled her into a sitting position and then onto her knees in front of him. He forced her face down onto the carpet, she was squatting, her face pressed into the expensive shag pile. She moaned but didn’t protest.

“You ain’t finished yet Sweetie Pie,” Toby said and he pushed his big toe into her mouth, instantly she started to suck on it, her hands grabbed his foot and I watched her butt tremble and her mouth go into spasms, “It’s time for your mouth to do some real work, that’s it, start licking those toes, suck each one, good girl!”

Toby hadn’t been joking when he said that Paris had a thing about feet! She had loved it when the studs were doing her feet for her but I could tell she liked it better when she was down there among the digits!

“Yes work those lips baby,” Toby crowed at her and the young woman, ran her tongue up and down the sole of his foot like a painter decorating a room, moaning as she did, she had a blissful expression on her cum cover face “ Hmmmmm, you know how to turn a guy on, oh yes, lick harder darling, I’m getting a hard on here, do the other foot…oh yeeeeeeeeees…then you can straddle me and give me some of that hot cunt of yours, but you’re going to work it girl, you’re going to make me cum!”

I watched in amazement as Paris obeyed him. The filthy little rich girl obeyed him, she thrust on his cock willingly, straddling him and holding onto his shoulders, her eyes bright with desire and want, her body heaving and covered in sweat and spunk.

Toby gripped her butt with both hands and then he took me by surprise. He started to pound on Paris’ buttocks with his hands.

Not gentle slaps but real hard blows, they sounded like a whip cracking.

Paris’ mouth rippled in shock, I saw scarlet hand prints appear on her tender buttock flesh, however she thrust harder and harder against him and Toby continued to strike her heaving ass with his hands. Each wallop was harder than the previous one.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” she screeched but she didn’t demand he stop, instead she rode Toby’s cock harder and harder, faster and faster, she was a veritable raging fountain of lust about to explode and when she did finally explode it was her biggest orgasm of the evening.

And I mean a biggie! She screamed like a banshee, clawed at Toby’s back and hammered back at him, crowing, yelling and howling.

“YEEEEEEEEEEES, OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!”

She passed out on the bed seconds later, falling onto her back, her body still twitching and undulating and Toby got to his feet, sliding out of her body with abject indifference and wiping his saturated cock on her tits. He hadn’t come I realised suddenly, she had but he hadn’t! I was amazed.

”I need a shower,” Toby said and he got up and padded over to the plant, “Want to join me Rosalina?”

I peeked out and he grinned at me.

“They’re out for the count and will be for a little while,” he assured me, “Come on, let’s shower.”

“That was a hot session and half Toby,” I said, “But you were hotter than them all! I’m impressed and you haven’t even come yet!”

“Thought you might want that honour?” he said hopefully, he knew full well that I had masturbated myself already but I didn’t mind, watching that kind of action, the Pope would have jacked himself off I’m sure!

“I’m not Paris Hilton,” I said firmly, “Though she can pull a Wonderland Train with the best of them that’s for sure!”

“Thank God you’re not anything like her.” Toby said reverently and he turned to look at that the sprawled out young woman lying half on and half off the bed, along with her three snoring companions, “Come on Rosalina, at least with you it would mean something, with her, well it’s just paid sex, it means jack shit.”

His eyes were soft and hopeful, like a puppy’s and I realised that for all his bravado and sexual experience he wanted someone to like him for himself and not his body.

He was well aware that Paris saw him as nothing more than a piece of good looking flesh there to gratify her sexual needs.

I took his hand.

“We better be quick,” I said smiling at him and his face lit up. He crushed me to his chest and we kissed a hot sweet kiss of desire and love.

Together we hurried into the wonderful bathroom for a shower and several pleasurable minutes spent orally stimulating each other.

I only had enough time to slide back behind the potted plant when the foursome began to wake up.

Paris looked content, and she smiled lazily at Toby who smiled back at her as she sat up, her body smelling of hot sex and cum.

“Did you enjoy yourself Ms Hilton?” he said politely.

“I certainly did Toby,” she was back in rich bitch mode, she glanced at her three studs and said curtly to them.

”Well don’t just lie there, get up and come over here, we’re not finished yet you morons!”

They obeyed her silently and I realised they had barely said one word, in fact they hadn’t said one word at all throughout the whole fuck fest. All they had done was hump, grunt, suck and fuck. They got off the bed and hurried to her side, she ignored them for the moment.

“That was the best Toby,” Paris said stroking his crotch with both hands, “You’re going to get a big bonus!”

Toby smiled at her, “Thanks Ms Hilton.”

“I’d like to finish this off with a jacking off session,” she said licking her collagen enhanced lips, “You decide how’s it done Toby, make me feel hot and dirrrrrrrrrrty!”

Toby obliged, and I watched as the four men helped by Paris’ mouth, hands, and tongue jacked themselves off over her until each person was spent and Paris was covered from head to toe in four lots of spunk, adding to what was already splattered over and in her. Toby made her lick each of their cock’s clean and lap at their balls whilst kneeling on the floor, which she eventually agreed was hot and dirrrrrrrrrty enough even for her filthy appetite.

Afterward she and her studs went to have a shower, and then after paying Toby his money plus his sizable bonus she and her three Amigos who were playing at being her bodyguards left the suite to hit the town.

A few minutes later Toby and I left and went back to my place. I told Toby if he wanted to have a relationship with me he had to find work in another field so that Paris couldn’t get at him any more. He agreed and eventually got a job as a Fast Food Assistant Manager.

I didn’t begrudge him the money he had earnt but I don’t share my man with no one, not even a rich whore like Paris Hilton.

Sorry but what’s mine is mine and that is how I like it!

I eventually read in a newspaper an article about Paris Hilton. She told a reporter, “I don’t why people don’t like me; I mean I’m just an ordinary girl, I’m not any different from the maid who makes the bed in my hotel room am I? I mean the only difference between her in me is I have a hell of a lot more money than her, but we’re the same aren’t we, really?”

I smiled when I read that article, not only smiled but laughed out loud. If only she knew the truth I thought, if only she knew the real truth about maids in celebrities’ hotel rooms…

12