I'm A Slave for Dark Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers

Jessica laid her own body on top of Britney, then started to kiss her again. Britney found herself even more enraptured than she had before, with their now (mostly) naked and sweaty bodies pressed against one another. She spread her legs a little, allowing the slightly taller girl to settle between them. Jessica pushed her mound against Britney's, then started to make slow, humping motions. She slid one hand down, inserted two fingers into Britney's cunt, then used her own body's weight to push her fingers deeper into the girl's body. Britney had taken as much as she could stand. Her legs wrapped completely around Jessica's body, pulling the girl toward her and trapping her hand in place. Then her whole body began to shake as an orgasm ripped through her. What felt like gallons of her cum leaked out onto Jessica's hand and body. After a few moments, the tremors subsided.

"Oops, I did it again."

Jessica rolled her eyes and laughed heartily. Britney admired the way the girl's breasts bounced as she laughed. Bracing herself with her arms, she sat up and began licking Jessica's tits and sucking on her nipples.

"Would you like some icing for those cakes?" Jessica asked with a big grin.

"Hmm?" was Britney's only reply, as she was unwilling at the moment to release her suction-cup-like hold on one of Jessica's breasts.

Jessica reached between Britney's legs and started to wipe up some of Britney's juices. With her other hand, she began fingering herself, then bring that hand up with some of her own love fluid. After rubbing her hands together and mixing her essence with Britney's, she started rubbing the resulting elixir on the unattended breast. Britney quickly moved her lips to that breast, licking it clean while Jessica treated the other half of her chest in the same way. Britney loved the taste. If this is what our juices taste like together, she thought, then we were meant to be together.

"Lean back," she said.

The other girl complied, and Britney spread her legs and worked her way in between Jessica's until their legs were all caddy-corner to each other and their pussies were touching.

"Now hold on for the ride!" Whereas Jessica had gone for the gentle approach, Britney was going for an intense grind. The two girls rubbed and bumped for all they were worth. Their bodies glistened with sweat and sexual fluids. Occasionally they would stop and kiss, but would quickly get back to humping like rabbits. Jessica stopped, bit her lip then started to tremble. Knowing what was happening, Britney quickly disengaged herself and positioned her mouth at the opening to Jessica's sex. She started lapping and instantly, the barrier broke. She quickly found herself wondering if Jess had been in the middle of the dry spell, because the torrent she let loose would have capsized Noah and his ark. Britney licked and slurped as fast as she could, but it was like trying to bail water on the Titanic. After it seemed that Jessica was done, Britney slowly crawled up her body and came to rest on top of her, breasts mashed against each other. Both girls looked content, but both still felt horny.

"Where have you been all my life?" Jessica said dreamily.

"I take it it's been a while?"

"A bit. I've been trying to resolve some gender-preference issues for a while, and I didn't want sex to confuse the issue. So I've sort of been abstaining."

"So you came, so to speak, out of retirement for little old me?" Britney found herself a little nervous. "I hope I didn't disappoint."

Jessica had a look of incredulity on her face. "Disappoint? Babe, this is exactly how I always wanted it to feel! This is what I was waiting for!" With that, she kissed Britney again, and started licking her face clean. Britney thoroughly enjoyed the sensation. This is what cats must feel like when they are cleaning each other.

"Now what?" Britney asked.

"Well, I think I have something you might like."

"What?"

"Just close your eyes. I have a surprise."

Britney did as she was told, while almost quivering in anticipation.

"O.k. Open your eyes!"

Britney did, and found herself staring a long, thick, black-rubber latex cock. Jessica had slipped on an enormous strap-on dong.

"Oh my! Is that for me?"

"I figure that no one gives it to you in a way that you want it. At least, that's my guess from how you were reacting earlier."

"What do you mean?" Actually, Britney had a pretty good idea what she meant, but she wasn't going to let this moment slip away.

Jessica had pulled out a bottle of lube, and was thoroughly coating her rubber dick. Once she was done, she walked over to Britney, leaned over and kissed Britney one more time. She pushed Britney's blonde tresses aside and whispered in her ear, "Tell me what you want."

Britney hesitated, but just for a moment. This was a day of firsts for her and so far, her batting average was perfect.

"Fuck me," she whispered back. "Fuck me in the ass!"

Jessica didn't need any additional encouragement. After pushing Britney's thong to the side (but still hesitant to actually remove it), she placed the head at the entrance of her friend's pussy. She plunged it in a couple of times, just as an appetizer. Then she pulled it out, and slowly started pushing it into Britney's backdoor. There was a lot of resistance at first. Jessica found herself marveling at how tight the girl's ass actually was. Most guys would have probably shot their loads already. But that was the bonus of rubber. The fucking wasn't over until the pop star sang.

Britney almost blacked out. She had never had anything bigger than a finger in her ass before. She tried to relax. She knew that the pain should pass soon. And with Jessica's good lube job and gentle touch, her ass released its death-grip somewhat. Finally, the head slipped all the way inside. Britney found that the initial pain was insignificant to the pleasure she then felt. She draped one leg over each of Jessica's shoulders, while Jessica reached around her legs and grabbed Britney's wrists. Now, with Britney's ass greedily clinging to the rubber cock and with a little bit of leverage, Jessica started to drill her as hard as she could. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh echoed throughout the room. Jessica would occasionally release one of Britney wrists so she could spank the girls butt cheeks. Looking down, she could see her friend was in pure ecstasy. She was so cute when she bit her lower lip like that. Jessica realized she preferred doing it this way rather than doggy-style. She really liked looking at every expression her lover was making. Her lover, she thought again. She liked the sound of that.

Britney was panting heavily now. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" was about the only thing she could say. Jessica was the first person to ever pick up on her desire to try anal sex, and now she was exploring that desire. She was as horny as she had ever been in her life. She did manage to open her eyes, only to see Jessica looking back at her with a mixture of lust and . . . lust and something else. Something that looked like . . . passion, maybe even love. It was an expression which Britney felt creeping onto her own face as well. Britney also realized she was getting close again. She freed her hands, rubbing her mound with one and fingering herself with the other. With her own fingers inside her pussy and with a large rubber cock in her ass, she found herself cumming again. Jessica actually had to stop pumping because Britney's ass had completely clamped down on the intruder, making movement impossible.

After she had come down from the clouds, Britney found all her strength had left her. She collapsed back onto the bed, and began to hum contentedly. Jessica extricated the strap-on, then took it off before lying down beside her companion. She started nibbling on Britney's ear and neck. Britney turned her head, kissed Jessica, and lay her head down on those soft, wonderful tits. After a few moments, she heard Jessica's voice again.

"You are so beautiful."

Britney turned her head and looked at the girl. She almost seemed to glow. She kissed her, then settled down so their heads were next together, black and dirty-blonde hair mixed together.

"I just wish filming weren't over in a couple of days." Jessica looked embarrassed for a moment. "Can I . . . I mean, would you mind if . . . well, if I called you sometime."

Britney almost laughed. This situation might be perfectly normal, except she was a internationally renown singing sensation, lying in the arms of another woman who happened to be one of the fastest growing stars in Hollywood. Both of them were supposed to be straight, and be happily involved with male partners. What was the world going do when they found out about this?

"Not only do I expect you to call, I expect you to send flowers."

"Would a cactus count?"

"Sure," she giggled. "Seriously. Do you want this to continue?"

"Yes. Actually, I do."

"Well, I have some matters to take care of then. I'll have to give Justin the bad news, but . . ."

"I didn't mean to . . ."

"Don't worry about it. I kind of felt it coming for a while. I was with him because I thought I was supposed to. I'm with you now because I want to." She paused. "My publicist is going to have a fit. But hey, that's his job."

"Tell me about it. Until about an hour ago, I was engaged. I was on the phone calling it off when you asked me to come over."

"Why?"

Jessica looked thoughtful for a moment. "Because if I felt the way I did about you, even if you didn't reciprocate . . ."

"Not much danger of that."

"Well, at the time there was what I thought was a good chance I was dreaming. Maybe I still am. But if I felt the way I did about you, then I obviously wasn't in love with him enough to marry him."

"Wise beyond your years. Say, after the season is over, why don't you come on tour with me?"

"Really? Your record company won't mind?"

Britney had to laugh. "My record company wouldn't refuse anything I ask, with as much money as I make for them. At least think about it. You and me, a tour bus to ourselves, and lots of time to kill between cities . . . "

Jessica licked her lips, then kissed her friend's. "Sounds good. Actually, it sounds wonderful." The two girls both sighed happily and then slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------- ---------

The end . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,668 Followers
12