I'm a Slut for My Son's Bully Ch. 01

Story Info
Well-intentioned PAWG mom tries to stop her son's bully.
14.6k words
4.17
327.5k
473
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers

Synopsis: PAWG mom strikes unconventional deal with son's bully to stop picking on his son at school, but ends up as the bully's fuck toy and enthusiastic bullying accomplice.

Warning: there is one brief watersports scene, so if that's not your thing...

All characters are over the age of 18.

________

I glide the cum covered, massive dildo out of my pussy, basking for a moment in the bliss of my very intense orgasm. I sit up and notice pussy juice all over my thick, juicy thighs.

'I'm a fucking mess,' I say to myself.

I slowly stand up, still hazy in my post-orgasmic state, and turn around so my back is facing my vanity mirror. Bending over slightly, I look in the mirror and note how impossibly big my hips are, and how round and fat my ass is. I'm such a fucking fat cow, I think to myself, as I remove from my ass my beloved, bejeweled butt blug.

I hop in the shower, knowing I have to pick my son up from school and laughing to myself about what he would think if I pick him up smelling like pussy. Feeling relaxed under the hot water of the shower, I can't help but think about the traumatic event that brought me to orgasm today. Come to think of it, this event has dominated my sexual desires for my entire adult life.

You see, in high school, I was verbally humiliated, slapped around, and raped. All by the same two guys. And all while my boyfriend was bound to a chair.

Growing up, I was fat. Not, like, super fat. My gigantic breasts had a mind of their own, and would jiggle even if I had the sturdiest bra on. My ass popped out of every pair of jeans I ever owned. My cheeks were a bit chubby. But otherwise, I just had some cute baby fat.

Justin and Brody's preferred name for me? Fat cow. Justin would often greet me loudly in the school hallway, arms wrapped around his preppy girlfriend, saying something like this:

"...ass is looking especially jiggly today, fat cow."

Brody liked to make the beeping sound that a semi-truck makes when it is backing up as I walked by. He would make his girlfriend draw obscene artwork of me and tape it to my locker. One drawing depicted my gigantic ass taking a huge dildo.

Although I hated those two boys, I thought they were hot. Their arrogance turned me on. I often wondered if they were mean to me because they secretly wanted to fuck me. Something about their alpha natures made me want to do really dirty things to them.

Anyway, one random day after school, my boyfriend and I stayed on the football field after gym class to make out. Justin and Brody appeared out of nowhere.

They grabbed us both by our necks and dragged us into the announcer's booth. Justin threw my boyfriend on to a chair, and despite a struggle, managed to tie his arms and legs to it.

Chuckling a little bit at the pathetic look on my boyfriend's face, he sauntered to the door and locked it. Meanwhile, Brody struggled to push me on the other chair next to my boyfriend.

I was trying my best to escape, but Brody overpowered me, forcing me down. I was freaked the fuck out, wondering what kind of abuse I was about to endure.

Justin sneered as he walked towards me, Brody holding my arms back as I struggled to escape. Justin tied my ankles to the front legs of the chair and ripped off my blouse, exposing my gigantic tits nearly bursting out of my bra.

Justin finished the job, reaching behind me to unfasten my bra, my fat titties now exposed completely for Justin.

"Bounce those tits up and down for me," he said calmly.

I looked at him defiantly. I was not going to let this asshole win that easily.

"Bounce your fat, jiggly tits, you fucking fat cow!" he exclaimed angrily. I saw him wind up as if he was going to slap me, so I tried to get out the way. No luck.

God damn, it fucking hurt.

In tears, I fucking did it. I bounced my tits up and down for his enjoyment. He laughed about how much they bounced. Unable to focus on anything besides my tormenter, I could only vaguely hear my boyfriend screaming.

Justin took off my skirt, removed my panties, walked over to my boyfriend, and stuffed the panties in his mouth. He pulled out some duct tape from his backpack and taped his mouth shut.

Meanwhile, Brody tied my arms to the chair and played with my gigantic, bouncy tits while still kneeling behind my chair. Justin took his considerable dick out of his jeans and forced it down my throat.

Honestly, feeling Brody's hands on my big luscious breasts and Justin's cock down my throat felt amazing. The way these boys forced themselves on me really fucking turned me on.

After a good three minutes of face fucking and groping, Justin said he wanted to 'see my fat, jiggly ass'. They forced me to get on all fours and jiggle my ass while they played with it and made fun of how gigantic it was.

Justin took something small out of his backpack. And as much as I yelled and begged for him to stop, he forced it in my ass. Turns out, it was the same bejeweled butt plug that I use to this day (I took it home as a souvenir of my rape).

Justin forced his cock in my pussy and aggressively fucked me. Brody forced his cock in my mouth and face fucked me. The butt plug was pressing further in my ass. All my holes were filled.

Instinctively, I touched myself, rubbing the area around my clitoris. I heard Justin calling my boyfriend a pathetic little bitch and laughing at him. Brody took a break from face fucking me to slap the shit out of my boyfriend and kick him in the balls.

As all my holes were filled, as these two strong alpha boys were so thoroughly asserting their dominance over my big fat tits and ass, as they were so cruelly abusing my wimpy boyfriend, letting him know how much more masculine they were than him, as I was rubbing my clit more furiously, I orgasmed uncontrollably and repeatedly.

I didn't stop cumming until Justin filled my pussy and Brody covered my gigantic tits with their cum.

I was a post-orgasmic, cum covered, fat and degraded whore.

My boyfriend called the cops and Justin and Brody went to prison. I encouraged him not to, because I was a different person after that.

First, Justin got me pregnant. Nine months later, I had a beautiful daughter.

Second, the way they forced themselves on me made me feel useful. Wanted. Loved. After that, I loved being degraded by alphas because I knew it pleased them so much. And I loved degrading and cheating on my boyfriend. Although he didn't always enjoy it, he always got turned on when I degraded him.

Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore and broke up with me, but not before we had one kid together. Now that kid, Jimmy, is all grown up and a senior in high school.

I force myself out of my daydream, realizing I have to pick him up. I love the kid, but he reminds me of his father. I re-read the text from my son about what his bullies did to him today. They called him a faggot and dunked his head in the toilet. I've tried talking to the principal, it hasn't worked. I don't know what to do.

Jimmy tells me they make fun of my big ass and big breasts and slap him around. For just a minute, I imagine watching my son taking a beating from all of them. I think of how small he must feel, and how they have asserted themselves over him, kind of like Justin and Brody did with my ex-boyfriend.

Jimmy must feel so humiliated, and I kind of feel bad for him. But I also have this other feeling, a guilty feeling. I feel excited by their alpha dominance.

'...the fuck is wrong with me,' I wonder to myself as I step out of the shower.

________

"Things are going to be different when we get the fuck out of high school," I say to my best friend, Cheri, with a tone of irrational hopefulness.

"...come on, Jimmy. You think your problems stop after high school?" she says. She looks at me knowingly and flips her dyed red hair out of her eyes.

"Maybe I'll get laid in college," I muse as she absentmindedly chuckles in disbelief.

"College or not, you still malfunction like a dismantled droid whenever any girl shows you any level of attention," she quips back with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Can we just focus on our lines?" I ask in a frustrated tone. After all, the drama room is only available for another half hour, and Cheri is being annoying.

"Well, my little friend, I think you need to make a plan to deal with Jake and his bully friends," she says with a tone of genuine concern, "you can't keep letting them do this shit to you."

"And what exactly am I supposed to do?" I ask. Rhetorically, of course. Because there is nothing I can do.

"I said you need to make a plan, not me," she shoots back, laughing and pushing me playfully.

Two days ago, Jake and his two companions, Chris and Charles, pushed me through the bathroom door and dunked my head in the toilet. They fucking gave me a swirly. They said that's what faggots like me deserve.

Jake gets pleasure from making me feel bad. I don't know why some people need to make other people feel small to feel good about themselves.

His favorite activities include, but are not limited to, calling me names, tripping me in the halls, and (this one is a real award winner) pissing in my backpack.

Sometimes, if nobody who cares is watching, he will actually slap me in my face or kick me in the balls. He is just the worst fucking person in the world.

Mom tried taking me to the principal to complain about Jake. He just shrugged it off as natural behavior for young men. It was weird, however, that Jake's mom (looking disheveled) had come out of the principal's office right before he called us in. I wondered what she did for him.

When mom called the police, she was informed it was their policy to let the school handle internal matters unless they severely escalate.

Apparently mom went over to Jake's house yesterday to see what she could do. She was pissed off after I texted her about the swirly and told me enough was enough. I wish mom would stop fighting my battles, it just makes it worse.

"Jimmy," I hear Cherie whisper, "Jimmy, snap out of it!"

She snaps her fingers a few times in front of my eyes.

"The activities bus is here. It's time to go home, space cadet," she hurriedly says.

I snap out of it and put the script we were rehearsing in my backpack. We run through the hallway towards the front doors of the school. Once outside, we hop on the bus and a few minutes later it takes off.

Weird, I think, that I didn't get bullied at all by Jake or his friends today. Maybe whatever mom did at Jake's house actually worked. Then again, it was just one day. That's a small sample size.

I get home and can smell that mom is cooking a homemade meal. As I walk in the kitchen, she is already seated at the dinner table. She beckons me to sit down and serves me a beautiful looking meal. Pork chops and potatoes, my fucking favorite.

"Hey, sweetheart. How are you?" she asks.

"Um...just fine, mom," I respond quizzically. .

"Honey, you know I went to Jake's house last night," she says, looking deep in my eyes, "and, well, I have...a proposal for you."

________

I mean, what else am I supposed to do? Nothing I have tried has stopped them picking on my son. They just gave him a swirly and called him a faggot in front of a bunch of boys.

I've seen this movie before - their behavior will escalate. Bullies escalate bad behavior, especially when they do it without any consequences. I need to put a stop to this, so I'm going to speak with Jake and his mother directly. Appeal to their sense of decency, or something.

Earlier in the day, I called Jake's mom, Cindi Mullin, to ask if we could meet up when Jake got home from school. She proposed we meet at her house, and I agreed.

On my way there, I am nervously rehearsing what I am going to say. I pull in the driveway of a modest looking home and knock on the door. Jake answers it.

"Oh, hey Gwen," he casually mutters, as if I wasn't the mother of the son he bullies, "I got some snacks in the living room."

He walks through the hallway and I follow. It was hard not to notice his body, he was wearing a ripped up bro tank and athletic shorts. He was slim, but toned, tall and muscular.

'Yum,' I think to myself. Despite my best intentions, I speculate on his dick size.

Guess who is sitting in the living room? Not Cindi. Nope. Chris and Charles, Jake's meathead buddies.

"Jake, where is your mother?" I ask as he turns to face me.

"She had a thing come up," he says, again with a casual tone, "that doesn't mean we can't, like, talk about shit."

Something about this doesn't feel right.

"I wasn't expecting your buddies to be here," I say with an expression of skepticism.

"Hey, Jimmy's mom! Looking beautiful today," Charles chimes in.

"Hi, Charles," I respond dryly, and turned towards Jake, looking for a good reason his buddies are here.

"Is this about Jimmy?" he asks.

"Um...yeah. I think you know what this is about," I respond.

"With all due respect, my buddies Chris and Charles have skin in this as well. They should be here for this," he sternly asserts,"why don't you sit down, Gwen?"

He motions to a lounge chair next to the couch that Chris and Charles are sitting on.

"That's Ms. Johnston to you, young man," I respond just as sternly as him, "and I think your mother needs to be involved in this discussion."

"Sit the fuck down, Gwen," he snaps, the tone of his voice downright scary.

After I got raped, I learned to respond to strong displays of authority. It's not just for survival; my subconscious craves it. Instinctively, I obediently but nervously walk to the couch and sit down.

"Now that we got that settled," he says, going back to the calm tone he displayed earlier, "what's on your mind?"

"Um...this is kind of awkward, to be honest. I need to know what it's going to take for you to stop picking on my son," I say, more nervous than I hoped I would be.

Jake pauses for several seconds, gathering his thoughts, "And why the fuck would I do that, Gwen?"

"What do you mean? Don't you realize how bad you make him feel?" I respond, both angrily and desperately.

"Yes, I do. And it's hilarious," he responds, causing Chris and Charles to cackle.

Jesus Christ. I don't understand why he needs to be so mean to my son.

"But...why do you pick on him? What did he do to you?" I ask, even more desperately.

"He's a fucking faggot, so he deserves it," he responds, "when I see him walking around like such a little bitch, I just want to punch his face. Weird how that works," he finishes his sentence with an evil sneer on his face.

I don't know how to respond to this and it's getting nowhere. I stand up and head toward the front door, telling Jake I'll reschedule for a time that works with his mother.

"Guys, grab her and push her on the couch!" he commands. I make a run for it but Jake's buddies catch me before I reach the hallway. Chris puts his arm around my neck while Charles secures my arms.

They drag me, kicking and screaming, back to the lounge chair and throw me on it, holding me down so I can't escape.

"Okay, bitch," Jake says, his voice rising, "I will stop bullying your son."

I look at him desperately, trying to see if he was being serious.

"Guys, rip off her blouse," he exclaims, and Charles forcefully rips it off and unfastens my bra, exposing my huge tits. Oh my god, I think, this is just like when I got raped in high school.

I scream. I hear Jake tell Charles to bitch slap me, and just a moment later he slaps me three times in rapid succession. My body is telling me to submit.

'There is nothing I can do,' I think to myself, 'these fuckers are going to do whatever they want to me.'

"Gwen, you need to calm the fuck down," Jake says, "we aren't going to hurt you unless you don't do what we say."

Between tears, I manage to nod weakly.

"Jesus Christ," he says, "look at those fat fucking MILF titties."

"The dream," Chris chimes in.

"Chris, grope those big mom titties," he commands.

Chris mercilessly plays with my tits, groping them, slapping them around, making them bounce up and down. This little alpha motherfucker is being so rough and I can't do anything about it.

"So, as I was saying. I will stop bullying your son," Jake says, "but there are a few small conditions attached to that."

In between my heavy breathing, I manage to ask what those conditions would be.

"Let me clarify. At school, I will stop bullying your son. But I'm going to come over to your house once a week. And I may just pick on your son when I'm there."

"I...I need you to stop picking on my son..." Before I can finish my sentence, Jake walks up to me and covers my mouth. He takes duct tape out of his backpack and tapes my mouth shut.

"Let me finish my proposal, you fucking fat assed bitch," he commands, "I will come over to your house once a week. I will do whatever I want when I'm there. You and your son will do what I say when I'm there."

Jake orders Chris to take off my skirt and panties. He tells me to lift my legs over my head, so my gigantic, bubbly ass is on full display.

"Maybe I'll pick on your son when I'm there, maybe I won't. But you can't do anything to stop me."

He tells Charles to play with my tits while he feels up and slaps my ass. I can feel my big bum jiggling as he slaps it.

Jake chuckles and says, "It's so fucking hot to watch this big MILF ass jiggle when I slap it."

Jake continues, "If you don't agree, I'll just keep humiliating and beating on your son. Not the lame shit we were doing before. I will knock that little pansy out cold."

Jake orders me to rub my clit. I don't skip a beat, reaching for my clit and rubbing it furiously.

"You also have to come over here once a week, and we get to play with these big fat titties and that huge ass," he says, "and that is our proposal. I think it's a win/win," he says with fake bubbliness.

These young bullies are abusing me, mauling my tits and ass, degrading me. I feel like I am back in high school, cumming uncontrollably as I get raped by alpha boys. I'm lost in lust, dumbstruck at how arrogant and dominant these young men are.

I'm losing control. Jake is hurling insults about me and my son. In a haze, I see all three boys with their hard cocks out, stroking them with one hand and feeling me up with the other.

"We are not going to stop humiliating wimpy little Jimmy," Jake says, as he rips off the duct tape from my mouth, "is that a problem?" he asks maniacally, slapping me across the face.

"n-n-no, sir," I manage to say between sobs, scared of getting hurt more.

"You are going to help us bully him, aren't you?"

I pause, but promptly get bitch slapped again.

"...yes, sir," I say a bit more loudly, feeling like a degraded, filthy whore.

"We are going to fill your fat ass up with our cum and then go beat up on your pansy son, aren't we?"

"Oh, gawd!" I yell involuntarily as this comment pushes me an inch from orgasm.

"You are going to be our slutty MILF fuckpig, aren't you Ms. Johnston?" he says with that evil look on his face.

Oh my fucking Christ. I'm going to fucking cum. But before I can, Jake pulls my hand away.

"I want you to be horny when you make your decision tonight," he says evilly.

The boys take turns cumming all over my body. On my tits, my ass, my face. They keep degrading Jimmy, and It's just making me hornier.

I'm such a depraved, used whore. They just raped me, making me feel like a toy for alpha boys, like I did when I got raped in high school.

I compose myself. I'm not going to beg them to let me cum, even though all I want to do is force myself on Jake's cock and ride myself to orgasm. Jake calls me a whore one more time and throws my clothes at me.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of here," he says, "let me know by tomorrow."

andibob69
andibob69
627 Followers