I'm a Usurper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,175 Followers

"Are you gonna cum, Darling?" I asked him.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum... Mommy!" he called me that which I rightfully was now.

"I'm fertile, Joey. My womb is ovulating right now. It's ready to accept your seed and give birth to our illicit children! Children born of sin!" I laughed like the evil bitch I had become and came on my son-in-law's hard penis. He looked at my magnificent body gyrating on top of him and realized that was what he wanted too.

"Oh Jesus... Yes! I can't believe I'm gonna knock you up!" he said and rifled out jet after jet of his manly semen into my fruitful uterus.

We continued fucking throughout the next two weeks until I confirmed it with a pregnancy test. I had fucked my son-in-law all over the house: in the shower, in the pool, in his car, in my daughter's car, in the kitchen, in all the rooms of the house. The last few days I got really naughty. I made my son-in-law cum inside me and then I would leak his seed out from me, combined with my juices, and into my daughter's protein shakes, shampoo, facial cream and the fat-free milk that only she drank. Needless to say, she started to become a little ill. Ha! Then Jenny had to leave town for a few days. I had decided that when she came back would be the time to take over.

My lover and I decided that we didn't need to clean up after ourselves. When my daughter returned the house reeked of sex! There were stains on the couch, on her bed, cum sticking to the shower walls and on the kitchen floor. My daughter looked like she was going to throw up when I pulled her husband into the family room. I was wearing a robe that was covering my cum-stained body. Joey and I had fucked five times that day I made sure that he came all over my tits and belly each time.

Jenny's hand had some of her husband's sticky stuff on it. She looked at the two of us with a question on her face, but she didn't want to believe it.

I smiled wickedly as I laid down the pregnancy test in front of her on the table. It was positive. Her jaw dropped.

"That's right, Jenny. I'm pregnant!" I said and opened up my robe. Her husband's sperm glistened on my smooth skin, some of it had dried from earlier. "And with your husband's baby, no less. This is his cum on my body." I cackled evilly and felt a light orgasm ripple through me.

"Oh my God! You're sick, Mother! Joey? How could you? I love you!" she screamed. But I laughed. "Joey no! I love you more than anything and... I'll forgive you, whatever power she holds over you... it... it isn't as powerful as our love. Let's just leave this place!"

My daughter had lost her mind! And I was responsible. I dropped my robe to the floor and stood before the both of them in my glorious nakedness. My amazing body had Joey in full hardness in seconds. "You're right, Jenny. My power over him doesn't compare to your love, it destroys it. My power is my body. As you can see... he really doesn't love you anymore... He loves my body more... Don't you, Son?" I said and turned to him, putting my arms around his neck.

"Yes, Mommy. I don't love her anymore. I love you, Mommy." His words destroyed Jenny. I laughed again and kissed my lover sinfully, our tongues danced and he groped my tits and ass in front of his wife.

"Take me now, Son. Fuck me in front of your wife! Let us demonstrate what real love is!" I commanded. He grabbed my ass while I climbed up onto his standing form. I wrapped my legs around him and put his cock inside me. We started fucking. "It's over for you, Jenny. Your husband is mine now. And so is your marriage and your house and all your money and whatever children you were going to have with him. He is kicking you out! And the pre-nup you signed gives him everything! He's taken out a restraining order against you too." I pointed to the forms on the table. Ha! "Now do as your mother tells you and sign the divorce papers and then leave. I want you out of my house right now or I call the cops! And don't take the car! We own that too. Get out!"

My daughter was defeated. She was lost so she did as her mother told her and signed the papers, no questions asked. Jenny was visibly sick and she ran out of the house. We could hear her throw up outside and her feet scampered away. My lover came inside me for the first time that day.

We later heard that Jenny had gone insane and was committed to a mental hospital. I decided to visit her one day and show her a few things. First, I showed her my bulging belly that was full of her ex-husband's offspring. Then I flashed my wedding ring as I was now his wife! My daughter screamed and threw a temper tantrum and had to be restrained and sedated. I laughed wickedly as I walked outside, rubbing my pregnant tummy with my wedding ring. I truly am evil, but with a body like mine, how can anyone blame me? I cum each time I think about it...

Wannabeboytoy
Wannabeboytoy
1,175 Followers
12