I'm An Adult Now: Ocean City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's give her a good show," he whispered in my ear.

I put extra effort into my vocals as he fucked me from behind. Jenny's eyes shifted from him to me and back as her fingers plunged into her snatch, her other hand squeezing her tiny tit. He really started pounding into me, our bodies slapping together. Jenny's face scrunched and then she started to shake as she orgasmed. Watching her come just a few feet away drove me over the top and I came on his dick again. Jenny never stopped touching herself, timing things so that she came a second time while I was still finishing.

Rand pulled out and rolled me over, then entered me again. He started kissing me as he fucked my motionless body. The sensations were really too much. My clit was screaming in pain with every thrust. But I wasn't going to stop him.

"Fucking...Lynn." He went stiff inside of me.

I knew he was coming. I could feel the hot gush of cum inside of me, and the knowledge that I'd made him cum triggered another orgasm in me. I must have blacked out for a few moments, because when I came to he was still on top of me, breathing hard. He pulled himself up and smiled down at me, brushing a stray strand of hair from my face.

"Wonderful." He sighed contentedly.

He offered to call for room service, but we decided to leave. I stood and almost fell, not expecting my legs to be so wobbly. Jenny helped me to the bathroom and then brought my clothes in and we got dressed. I hugged and kissed him briefly before leaving, thanking him for a wonderful afternoon.

In the hall, in the elevator, all the way to our room we were just a series of "oh my Gods" and giggling. I collapsed on the bed as soon as we arrived to take a long nap.

Late that night, laying in the dark, I wondered what Rand was doing at that instant.

"Lynn?" Jenny asked quietly from the other side of the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Was it good?"

"Unbelievable. You were right, sex is amazing."

"I...um...wouldn't know."

"You do it all time with Matt!"

"There is no Matt. I made him up."

She started to cry, and I quickly moved over to hold and comfort her.

"But you..."

"I made it all up, so I wouldn't sound like such a loser."

I consoled her, my mind reeling. She was a virgin?

"All those stories you told me about having sex?"

"I read them online," she whispered.

I thought about it for a few minutes as I held her.

"So I'm the experienced one, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you suck a mean cock."

"I read about that too."

"Well, if you want to go further, I have a feeling I know a guy you could go to."

She hugged me, planting a brief kiss on my lips.

"Thank you Lynn, you're the best friend I could ever hope for."

12