I'm an Adult Now: Outer Banks

Story Info
Amy meets two guys and they take her to their room.
5.2k words
4.45
97.3k
90

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a brand new adult, with a Douglas High diploma to prove it, vacationing at the Outer Banks with a combined group from our local churches. The group consisted of 20 other newly minted adult girls, along with 4 chaperones, housed in 7 hotel rooms. People tell me I'm pretty, mostly the boys who were trying to get in my pants.

I had only been kissed a few times. Boys just seemed so...juvenile. I couldn't understand how all my girlfriends could go gaga over these dorks. Granted, there were a few hot guys in town, but I was a little reserved around boys I thought were hot.

At the beach the weather was wonderful, sunny and almost cloudless. I'm average height with blonde hair and the body of varsity soccer player, and the boys were plentiful. More than a few wanted to get to know me, but usually within a few minutes they would do something that made me think they were immature jerks. I'm not exactly small up top, but I'm not huge either, so stop gawking. Kacy and Tina were more that appreciative of their leers, and inevitably the boys' attention gravitated to girls who were more receptive.

I had just finished another chapter of my book—yes, I'm that girl who reads a book on the beach—and decided to go up to the room to get a head start on getting ready for dinner. I slipped my beach shorts on over my bikini and crossed the beach to the boardwalk. As I headed down the boardwalk to the hotel, Matt and his buddy joined me. I had bumped into him earlier in the hotel. Matt was one of those guys I thought was hot. They seemed a lot older, like college boys, and just seemed more mature, confident and handsome. Matt was holding a large stuffed pink teddy bear.

"Hey, Amy isn't it? Heading back to the hotel?" he asked

"Yeah," I smiled, thrilled that he remembered my name. I could feel the onset of nerves I get whenever I talk to a cute guy.

"Well I'm Matt, and this is my buddy Greg."

"Hello Amy."

"Hi, I'm...Amy."

"Well, I just won this bear and I was going to give it to the first pretty girl I saw," Matt said

"Dude," Greg interrupted.

"Okay, Greg won it. But I'd like to give it to you."

"Oh, um, thanks," I stuttered as I hemmed for a moment.

He held it out to me and pantomimed it asking me in a funny voice if he could go home with me. Thinking of no reason not to, I took it. Soon we were walking back to the hotel together, me with my towel a book in one hand, a teddy bear in the other, and a hot guy on either side. We were chatting aimlessly, talking about where we were from. They were, as I had suspected, college students. I lied and told them I was also a college student at the ECU, where I would enroll in the fall. We got into the elevator together, pushing both my floor and theirs.

"So are you looking to have a good time on your vacation?" Greg asked.

"Yeah, just looking for some fun," I smiled at him.

I'm still not sure if I had uttered some kind of code word, but the words had barely left my mouth when Matt casually placed his hand on the bare skin of my back.

I jerked and turned to him in surprise, this gorgeous man touching me a little too intimately.

"Well, we're just looking to have some fun also," he smiled.

An instant later, Greg place his hand on the other side of my back. I was totally stunned, my eyes big as saucers, slowly realizing their intensions. Silence filled the elevator as I stood stiffly, eyes wandering from Matt to vacantly look at the doors in front of me. It felt like minutes, me standing still while two hot college guys caressed my back. This all happened between the time the elevator started moving and the time it reached the fifth floor, so it was at most a few seconds.

The elevator chimed as it lurched to a stop at my floor and their hands left me. My skin seemed to burn from the absence of their touch. The door opened, and all I knew was I wanted their hands on me again. I should have stepped out. I should have been freaking out.

"Do you want to get off here or do you want to ride up to our floor?"

"I...um...," I swallowed, my eyes slowly drifting to Matt. He had this look on his face, an intensity I hadn't seen before.

"A good girl would get off here," Greg growled lasciviously from my other side.

The doors chimed and closed as I stood there, dumfounded, watching them come together. As soon as the doors shut, the guys' hands returned to my back and then slowly slid down to cup my butt. I stiffened but didn't protest, my heart racing away. The elevator started to rise as I stood ramrod straight, staring ahead. This was going way too fast and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"You okay?" Matt asked quietly.

I nodded in response. Why did I nod? Was it because I was tired of always being the good girl, of always being left behind? I don't know, but as the elevator reached their floor, their hands left me.

I followed Greg out in a daze, Matt walking casually beside me. Greg let us into their room, a large sunlit suite. Matt took my towel and my book from one hand while Greg took my bear from the other. After placing them aside, they turned to me and suddenly I was boxed in by manhood. I came only up to their shoulders, and it felt like I was standing in a valley between them as their hands once again touched my back. I was scared and confused, unsure of what to do. My hands, no longer burdened, were defensively out in front of me, holding back nothing but air. They were taking their time, watching me like a little morsel waiting to be devoured. Their hands slipped down and grabbed my ass, more forcefully than when we were in the elevator. My eyes darted from Matt to Greg and back.

"You go to any fun parties at ECU?" Matt whispered to me.

"I...um...yeah," I finally got out, belatedly remembering I was supposed to be a student there.

"I hear ECU parties can get pretty wild," Greg grinned.

"Yeah. Crazy," I agreed.

"Are you in a sorority?" Matt asked.

"I...no," I replied, hoping to avoid getting trapped in a lie.

"So a free agent partier. My kinda girl," Matt responded

I was desperately fighting with myself, trying to maintain a sheen of calm while I was freaking out inside. Greg's finger stroked my cheek and I turned to him. He was staring intensely into my eyes, and suddenly I felt so insignificant. He was freaking gorgeous, short black hair and brown eyes that seemed to reach into my soul. I put my hand on his wrist, and a moment later Matt put his hand on my shoulder. I turned to him and tried to put my hand on his, but he caught it.

"Put your hand here," he smiled and placed my hand on the bicep of the arm that was behind me.

Greg did the same with my other hand, and I felt the strong muscles of these two guys. My eyes swiveled from one to the other, not knowing what to do. I could feel their arms rippling as they squeezed my bottom. The front of my body was completely exposed and defenseless, and they started stroking my belly, my neck, my upper chest. I was so distracted that I didn't notice Greg's hand had left my butt until I felt him deftly unfasten my bikini top.

"Woah!" I said, trying to ball up.

They seemed to have anticipated this move, as both of them pressed into my shoulders at the same instant, trapping my hands behind me. With Matt's hand on my butt and Greg's on my lower back, I couldn't back out. Matt took his other hand and smoothly pinched my loose bikini top between the cups and lifted it over my head.

"There, isn't that better?" he asked.

"Hey! Stop! Guys, stop, this isn't funny," I said, trying to squirm out of their grasp.

"Hush, it's okay. We're just having a little fun." Matt said

"It's okay Amy, we're not going to hurt you," Greg breathed as he stroked my cheek with the back of his finger. "It's okay."

Matt's finger traced a lazy path from my neck down between my bare breasts to my belly. In one last, desperate lunge for freedom I tried to stomp on Greg's foot. I was wearing flip flops, so the effect on his foot was negligible. The effect on his temper was far more apparent. He grabbed my pony tail with one hand gripped my jaw with the other, turning me roughly to him.

"Don't you ever do that again," he said with a snarl, a fierce fire in his eyes.

I was instantly cowed. My face was in a vice and it felt like he was going to rip some of my hair right out of my head. These guys were way bigger than me. I stopped fighting. Greg's eyes softened almost immediately as he released my face. Matt took the opportunity to graze the underside of my boob with his finger tip, causing an involuntary shutter.

"What do you say, baby girl," Greg asked softly, stroking my cheek again.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay baby girl. You gonna be okay?"

I nodded reflexively. Everyone relaxed, both of them backing off my shoulders a little. Their hands started to roam my torso, light, leisurely touches on my belly and shoulders. I didn't know what to do other than just stand there and let them touch me. My breasts were right out there in the open but neither one of the seemed to be in any rush to feel me up. Matt's hand slid down my back and under my shorts and bikini bottom. I twitched again and looked at him as his hand felt the skin of my bare bottom. Greg's hand dove in shortly afterwards. I was standing topless in a bright, sunlit room between two gorgeous guys who I had just met as they caressed my body. Hands stroked my back, my sides, my face, my neck. My hands gripped their biceps weakly and my legs were getting wobbly. I started to feel a little light headed. My eyes drifted to Matt and then Greg, both of them with confident smirks on their faces.

Greg's hand was down the back of my shorts while Matt's hand dipped down the front and stroked dangerously close to my sex. I was so frazzled I didn't even notice until it was too late and his hand was on its way out. My body was on fire, my breasts begging for attention. I looked down to see my nipples standing firm, ready for touching. My head rolled back helplessly and Greg licked my neck. I couldn't help but moan and would have fallen if they weren't holding me up. At some point I noticed that my shorts had pooled around my ankles, I hadn't even noticed them slipping off. Greg brushed the underside of my breast, but by the time my dazed eyes looked over his hand had moved, to be followed by Matt stroking the underside of my other boob. They played this game with me for a while, my head rolling from side to side as they took turns teasing me.

Somewhere, deep in the back of my mind, I felt like I should be doing something, stopping them, but it just felt so amazing. Just a few more minutes, I told myself, then I'll stop them.

Finally, they both cupped my breasts, one on each. I was incoherent. As if on cue they simultaneously stroked my nipples. I couldn't suppress a moan and balled up, but they went back to touching the rest of me. My head came to rest on Matt's shoulder and they did it again, flicking both nipples at the same time. They alternated licking my neck, all the while caressing my back. Their hands stayed on my tits, pinching and twisting my nipples as I sagged between them. The room was silent but for my whimpering. I was so out of it I was slow to realize that they were tugging my bikini bottoms down. I tried to form a protest, but they easily controlled me, Matt whispering in my ear to calm me down. In a neat trick, they both lifted me up as they trapped my shorts and bikini bottoms against the floor with their feet, leaving me completely naked. I didn't even have a necklace on.

Their hands roamed their new playground with impunity, touching my bare skin from my butt to my neck. Four hands squeezed and caressed and rubbed me everywhere. My breasts were getting plenty of attention now, but my pussy, desperate for attention, was completely untouched. They were both still dressed, toying with me. Greg slipped a finger into my mouth and before I knew what I was doing I was sucking it. I was vaguely aware of them moving away, and then Matt was behind me, holding my wrists. He held me as I watched Greg walk slowly away and take off his shirt. He had broad shoulders and definitely looked like he lifted. When he turned I instinctively tried to cover up but Matt held me in place, allowing Greg to see my entire naked body. Greg tugged his shorts down slightly and my eyes finally took in his body. I totally forgot I was naked and stared. He was built. He had the body like one of the poster models, pecs and abs and, as my eyes drifted down, v lines. He had lowered his shorts just enough to show them off. We stood there for a few minutes, me ogling him while Greg was drinking in my nude body. At some point Matt had let me go and I just stood there, gaping.

"So ECU boys let you get away with that much bush," Greg grinned.

I was instantly humiliated, my neatly trimmed pubic region was apparently too hairy. I covered myself as best I could, both hands over my ugly bush. I was way out of place, an average girl getting appraised by a male model.

"Come here, baby girl," he said and motioned me over.

He backed up as I minced over, my boobs jiggling, until he reached the love seat, where he sat down. I finally stood before him, naked as the day I was born.

"Arm by your side," he ordered.

I swallowed several times before haltingly complying, exposing my bush to him. I couldn't look at him, my eyes roaming the room fearfully as I stood defenseless in front of him. I jumped as his fingers landed on my thigh, just above my knee.

"Look at me."

I lowered my gaze to him. He started gently stroking my thigh, his fingertips leaving a line of fire as he slowly worked his way up. My knees were trembling and I watched his eyes drifted to my boobs and then back to me.

"You like guys looking at your body, don't you?" he asked, a smirk on his face.

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I like guys looking at me."

"No, not looking at you, looking at your body."

Something about the impersonal way he said it, like I was just a piece of meat, went right to the dirty girl in me. My pussy gushed. There was Amy the Good Girl and then there was Amy the Fuck Slut, and the slut was now on display.

"I like guys looking at my body."

His finger wound its way to where my thighs were pressed together. He didn't even have to tell me, just a subtle look in his eye and I shuffled my feet further apart. I could feel how soaked I was, the top of my thighs wet with my desire. He slid his finger up to my hidden channel and stroked me. I was so hot my knees buckled and whimpered as I fell forward, catching myself on the back of the loveseat. I opened my eyes to see his face right in front of me, casually inspecting his wet digit.

"She's drenched," he announced across the room to Matt with a grin. He brought his hand up and put his fingers in my mouth where I sucked them clean. I was ready to drop to my knees and find out what was beneath his shorts, but he had other plans.

"Turn around."

I turned to see Matt standing where I had left him, and for the second time in my life a guy was looking at my undressed body.

"Come here, Amy," Matt said with a smile.

Greg gave my butt a little push and I walked over to Matt, his eyes drinking me in. He was still wearing his blue tee and black shorts, so I just looked at his face as I walked over.

"Tell him what you like," Greg said from behind me.

"I like guys looking at my body," I said to Matt. Another wave of arousal washed over me as I spoke those words.

He reached out and caressed my hair and then pulled me into an aggressive kiss. I only had a little experience in kissing, but my mouth opened to let his tongue in to plunder mine. His other hand grabbed a tit as I collapsed into his embrace. We kissed for awhile before we were interrupted and a moment later I was being kissed by Greg. I was dimly aware that I was being carried and finally Greg dumped me on a bed. Matt, shirtless now, landed beside me, and Greg followed suite, falling on my other side. My hands were on their backs, stroking their skin. Once again I felt like I was in a valley of manhood. They hooked my legs and draped them over their legs, so I was laying between them spread open and helpless. Their hands began to freely roam my body, cupping my boobs, stroking my cheek. Within minutes I could not keep still or quiet, my head thrashing between them. They took turns licking my neck and kissing me while touching me.

"See man, ECU girls are crazy," Matt said, grinning lewdly. "You a little freak, Amy?"

"Yeah." What was I supposed to say given my position?

Hands fell on my inner thighs, slowly stroking my soft skin. Somehow Matt had managed to twist his other arm around and his hand was feeling my breast. Greg broke our kiss and looked at me.

"You like getting your nipples sucked?"

"Yeah." I mean, I guess, how was I to know?

They both shifted down and a moment later both my nipples were being sucked. I yelled in ecstasy, causing them to chuckle. Their hands were now stroking all the way up my thighs. One of them slipped his hand under my butt, squeezing my ass. Matt was being noticeable rougher on my nipple, biting and pulling on it, while Greg was just sucking and licking me. My hands were holding their heads as they sucked. Another moan escaped from my throat as a finger dragged up my wet slit.

"Let's play a game," Matt grinned. "Kind of like Simon Says."

My eyes drifted to his. "What?"

"You talk to the guy who's not touching you. Ready?" He showed me his hand. "I'll go first."

Greg's hand appeared on my pussy and he easily slid a finger in me, causing me to moan.

"So what's your major?"

"I...business," trying to focus while Greg finger fucked me and licked my nipple.

"Yeah, that's good. Do you have a roommate?"

"Yeah."

After a few more questions, Greg's mouth popped off of me. His finger left my pussy only to be immediately replaced by Matt's. Greg made a show of licking off my juices from his finger as Matt started nibbling my breast. Matt put two fingers in me and circled my clit with his thumb.

"What's your favorite color?"

"I...red!"

"You ever done two guys at the same time?"

"No," I whimpered. Before today I'd never even been touched.

He continued to casually ask me questions as Matt worked on my body. Then they switched, over and over. They asked me all sorts of things, including sex questions that I had to make up answers for. I couldn't focus, my attention torn between my body and their stupid questions. When I masturbated, I was always relaxed, alone at night with the lights off and in silence. Laying between two guys in a sunlit room while one of them talked to me was not only humiliating but also making it really hard to cum. The pleasure was exquisite, my body was screaming out for relief, but my brain was too rattled to let it happen. I had never imagined my first time would be like this. I had planned to lose my virginity in college, but not with two guys who I didn't even know. Two guys who were driving me crazy as they played with my body.

Despite the distractions, their skilled fingers got to me. Matt was asking me about something as Greg fingered me and I couldn't take it anymore. Intense pleasure started to radiate out from my sex, blossoming across my body. Greg's mouth popped off my breast and they both watched as my orgasm wracked my body. I wished I could cover my face or my mouth as I came, but my arms were trapped. My orgasm seemed to go on and on, as if to humiliate me further, my head flopping from side to side. I finally started to come down and Greg slowed and then removed his fingers from me. He showed Matt my cream on his fingers with a smirk.

"Winner," he grinned before lowering his digits into my mouth.

I sucked his fingers clean as Matt rolled off the bed. Greg got up and pushed his shorts down. He then grabbed my thighs and pulled me so my ass was just off the end of the bed. I looked down to see his hard cock looming between my legs. It was the first erect dick I had ever seen, health class had never prepared me for this. I had nothing to base my opinions on, but I was terrified of getting hurt if he put that thing in me. He positioned his hands under my knees and folded me in half, my hips rising off the bed, my pussy completely exposed. His cock met my slit and he rubbed himself along it.

12