I'm an Adult Now: Outer Banks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna be our slut tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered, transfixed by his cock.

"Say it."

"I wanna be your slut tonight," I said, my tummy clenching in arousal. Just saying those words made me so horny. Greg's dick stopped, burning hot and pressed against my cunt. The cock that was going to take my virginity.

"Beg."

I twitched again as I stared up at him. "Please let me be your slut tonight. Please." I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth and I couldn't believe the effect it was having on me. Any hint of reservation had left me, I was fixated on pleasing him.

"Good enough. You want it hard or easy?" he asked. He shifted my legs so that my knees were over his elbows and then I felt his cockhead rub against me.

"Slow! Please go slow!" I begged him. "I'm...," I tailed off, unwilling to admit I was a virgin.

"You're what?" he mocked. "Horny as fuck?"

I stared at him as he slowly pushed the head in, his face stern and expressionless. His hands reached out to gently hold mine, and suddenly I felt so connected to him. I pulled his hands and he pushed in a little further, stopping when I pushed back. He moved in and out a little, still with most of his dick outside of me. It hurt, but not as bad as I was fearing.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned as I pulled him in further.

I was in my own tiny world, just me and him and his dick. He grunted as I pulled him in all the way, filling me completely. It hurt, but he had allowed me to manage the pace. After a few moments he pulled out a little and then back in. Then he pulled out more, then finally almost completely out and back in. The pain was replaced by a warmth and then a pleasurable heat. He began to pick up the pace, sliding in and out of me as I stared at him. He thrust into me again and then stopped.

"So that's how it's gonna be?" he asked. "You're just gonna lay there?"

"What?"

"I mean, I'm doing all the work, the least you can do is show some enthusiasm."

"Yeah," I offered.

He slammed into me again. "Louder."

"YEAH!" I screamed.

"Much better," he grinned. He slammed into me again, and I screamed in response.

"Sex is so much more fun when she screams like a pornstar."

"Fuck yeah, fuck my tight pussy!"

His grin grew into a smile and he started to fuck me like I asked.

"You like my tight pussy? Then fuck me with that dick! Fuck me like the slut I am!"

I was making quite a racket, trying to think of nasty things to say. Without even realizing it I was getting into it even more, my hips working in rhythm with his thrusts, allowing him even deeper. Apparently I said something so stupid he stopped and laughed.

"Okay, not that pornstarry," he smiled, and I went back to simpler exclamations.

He leaned forward and kissed me as we fucked, my arms wrapped around his perfect back and my fingers in his hair.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned again.

He raised up and to look right at my face as his pace changed, taking deeper, slower thrusts. It felt really good, the pain and awkwardness of earlier dissipated. I could feel my orgasm building as he fucked me. His face twitched and then I felt him harden even more. He grunted and I felt a rush of warm wetness in as he came. His orgasm lasted, pumping cum into me over and over. Finally he stopped, breathless, and collapsed on top of me.

"Fuck, that was great," he smiled and tousled my hair.

With another deep breath he reluctantly lifted himself up and pulled out of me with a slurp. He turned and high-fived Matt, who was walking in. Before I could react, Matt stripped off his shorts, laid on top of me and kissed me. He wasn't hard yet and I could feel his cock nestled between us. He stroked my body and played with my breasts while kissing me, and soon he was hard. Without breaking our kiss, he shifted and entered me. I hadn't gotten a good look at his dick, but it felt a lot thicker than Greg's, stretching me out even more. The sensations were amazing as he started to fuck me, my pussy making disgusting slurping sounds as he pumped in and out. My orgasm started to build again. Matt pulled out and rolled me over on all fours.

"You said doggy style was your favorite, right?" he asked. I grunted in reply. "I always aim to please."

It turns out doggy style was my favorite, I loved how deep he could get and how it felt when he pulled my hair for more leverage. I was screaming like a pornstar again as he pounded me from behind. Nasty words poured unbidden from my mouth, urging him on and finally my body couldn't take it anymore. An intense pleasure started from deep within me and radiated across my body as I came on his dick. His pace quickened, riding me hard through my orgasm before we collapsed on the bed together. I felt like I had run a marathon, completely out of breath. He started moving me around and the next thing I knew I was on top of him, riding his dick. I started slowly, just rocking my hips, but soon enough it felt so good that I started bouncing on him. He reached down and started rubbing my clit and another orgasm ripped through me. I collapsed on his chest as I trembled, completely spent.

He let me rest a little, nuzzling my neck and stroking my back, still rock hard inside of me. Finally he rolled us over and started doing me missionary style again, me just laying glassy eyed, whimpering and inert beneath him.

"Hey man, I'm gonna get some food. Chinese sound good to you?" Greg asked from the side.

I looked over at him with dazed eyes as Matt continued to fuck me.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"See, this is why it's best for me to go first. Matt just wears sluts out."

"That's 'cause you fill them with so much cum there's no friction. At least she's tight."

I just laid there, their slut, getting fucked senseless, too far gone to even care that I was being watched. Greg left and Matt continued to plow into me.

"Almost there baby," he smiled reassuringly.

A few minutes later he leaned back and his face pinched. I felt him harden and then my pussy was filled with cum for a second time. Matt collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

"You're awesome babe, that was great," he smiled.

I passed out. I awoke sometime later, in a wet spot, alone in the bed. The sun was setting outside, but there was still enough light to see. Slut Amy had left and Good Girl Amy was back, mortified at what had happened. It sounded like someone was in the shower, so I took some tissues and wiped the mess that was my pussy. I staggered into the other room and found my bikini top hanging on a lamp shape above my book and towel. My shorts were laying on the floor by the sofa, but my bikini bottoms were missing. I didn't want to stick around to find them, so I just pulled my shorts on, grabbed my book and towel and left. The door opened before I got there, Greg returning with food. I froze.

"Hey, I got Chinese if you're interested," he smiled casually, as if it was no big deal that him and Matt had just tag teamed me.

"No, I...gotta go," I answered, desperate to get out.

"Don't forget your bear," he said, handing it to me with a smile.

I instinctively took it and thanked him before leaving. I hadn't even reached the elevator when I felt myself oozing onto my shorts. I just prayed I could get into the shower before I ran into anyone.

12