I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 08

Story Info
Girl is forced to do things that she doesn't want to.
10.1k words
4.48
25.1k
14

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

We got off at a different station to previous times and when we were on the street Tony told me that there was a shop that he wanted to visit. He didn't say what sort of shop it was but I soon found out; it was a sex toy shop.

There were a few people in there, mainly men, and they all looked at me when we walked in. I looked around and thought,

"Fuck, this is a sex shop, I bet that Tony will expect me to have sex with some of these men."

Thankfully, he didn't. He told me to have a look around while he talked to the man behind the counter. I browsed all the crazy things that were on display, things that I'd never seen before and things that I couldn't understand what they were or what they were used for.

All the time a couple of the men in there were watching me. It was creepy but at the same time it was sort of nice that they wanted to look at me. I wondered it it would have been the same if my skirt had been knee length instead of not even covering my butt and pussy properly, or my top hadn't been see-through.

Tony finally stopped talking to the man then came over to me and took me to a selection of ball gags.

"Choose one Claire."

"What? I don't want one of those."

"Choose one Claire."

I chose a red one with holes in it and a leather strap.

Tony unwrapped it and put it on me the turned me to face the customers that were watching us. Then Tony rolled the top of my skirt again. Because of the light weight material and the design of it, I couldn't feel how much of me was on display but I guessed that it was a lot.

After a minute or so Tony unfastened the ball gag and told me to unroll my skirt which I quickly did. We then left with Tony nodding to the salesman.

I was soo embarrassed and was glad when we left. As we walked away I said,

"You didn't pay for that ball gag Tony."

"Nope, it was a freebie."

"Why would he give you that?"

"Because I bought something quite expensive from him."

"All you came out with was that ball gag."

"The other item is getting delivered."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Wait and see."

I was silent for a couple of minutes whilst I wondered what on earth he could have bought, and how it involved me. Then I said,

"For one minute when we went into that shop I thought that you were going to let all the men in there fuck me."

"You would have liked that wouldn't you Claire?"

"No."

Tony grabbed my arm to stop me walking and he put his hand on my pussy and slid a finger inside me, brushing my clit as he did so. I moaned just before he said,

"You're lying again Claire."

I didn't reply but I did wonder if he was right, I mean I'd been exposed all day and had what seemed like hundreds of spreadie photos taken of me. I had every reason to be very horny.

As we walked on we came across a McDonalds and Tony said,

"I guess that this do for tonight."

We went in and I immediately noticed the people who had turned to look at Super Girl. I felt so humiliated as I stood there whilst Tony ordered our food on one of the big screens.

Finally Tony was done and he looked for a table for us.

Tony decided that I was going to be on display in the front window and he took me to the high stools behind the narrow worktop in the window. As I climbed up onto the stool I quickly realised that I would be easy to be seen by the people passing; and there were a lot of them.

Tony told me to perch my butt on the front edge of the stool with my feet wrapped around the stool's legs at both sides. I felt my pussy open as I got myself comfortable.

Even I could see my pussy as I looked down so the people passing by must have been able to everything.

It wasn't long before a young McDonalds girl brought a tray with our food on it. As she put it on the worktop I saw her eyes go down to my legs. My blue Super Girl skirt was covering quite a bit, but not enough for the girl to see that my pussy was on display.

She paused for a second then looked up to my face and smiled.

"Enjoy your meal." she said then she turned and walked sway.

As we ate Tony kept telling me to look up and at someone passing by who had spotted my exposure. He told me to smile at them if their eye rose to meet mine.

"What would they want to look at my face for if they could see my pussy." I thought, but didn't say.

Quite a few people did look my way but I wasn't sure how many of them saw, or realised what they could see. It was only the ones, young and old men, who either did a double take or actually stopped and stared for a few seconds.

One teenage girl stopped dead when she realised what she was looking at and the boy who was on her arm got tugged to a stop and told to look my way.

That couple were the ones who stared the longest and I could see their mouths were moving so I guessed that they were talking about me. For some strange reason that made my pussy get wet.

When we left McDonalds Tony led me to an underground station and to the platform for the Central Line. I didn't think that that was the line to get us back to the hotel but I didn't say anything. There were quite a few seats free and Tony led me to one that had it's back to the carriage wall.

At that point there was no one opposite me so I wasn't worried when Tony told me too sit on the front edge of the seat and to lean back.

That was okay for one station but it wasn't long before someone came and sat opposite me, a middle-aged man in a suit. He got his newspaper out and as he was arranging it so that he could read the part that he wanted, he looked over to me. Our eyes met then his eyes went down. I saw his eyes go wide open for a second when he realised what he could see.

Instead of holding his newspaper in front of him like all the others were doing, he put his on his lap and looked down to it, but I could still see his eyes and they kept rolling up so that he could see my pussy.

After about the fourth station I turned to Tony and asked where we were going.

"Just for a ride to see how many people's day you can make."

"Oh." Was all that I replied.

It turned out that we stayed on that train as it went the full length of the circle line, then back. It seemed to take forever and goodness knows how many people sat opposite me at different times.

It was the groups of girls that were the worst at name calling. I got called a slut, a whore, a prostitute and many more names, some of which I had never heard before.

Name calling I can live with but it was the leg touching that I wasn't happy about and it was a good job that Tony was sat beside me. He ignored nearly everything but when one young man dropped to his knees between my legs and went to touch my pussy that Tony stepped in. He pushed the man away and threatened to beat him to pulp.

My arousal went up and down on that journey and I was glad when we finally got off, only to find that we had another journey, albeit a short one, on another train before we got back to the hotel.

I got a few stares and amused looks when I walked in wearing that damn Super Girl outfit.

I was relieved to get back to our room.

When we did, Tony told me to take the outfit off and stand in the window while he showered. I only saw one man watching me from the hotel opposite.

After my shower Tony told me to push my new Ohmibod vibrator into my pussy to see of it hurt or did any damage. There was no damage and it only hurt a little bit.

I wasn't ready for him using his phone to switch it on, or the effect that it would have on me, and I screamed and jumped up. Then I put my hand on my pussy; firstly to see if it had started bleeding, and secondly because the vibrator made me want to.

"That's only on low Claire. I'll be nice to you and not put it on full blast until you are properly healed."

"Thank you Tony." I replied, still keeping my hand on my pussy.

"Good," Tony said, "you can wear that while we go to a pub for a drink. There's one just up that road that looks okay."

"What clothes shall I wear Tony?" I asked.

"You can go like that Claire."

"What! You can't be serious."

"No I'm not serious; it would be just a little bit too risky; you can wear one of your new dresses; but you're keeping that Ohmibod in, and I'm going to leave it switched on like it is."

After the initial shock that the Ohmibod gave me I quickly got used to it and even liked it, but I did wonder what it would be like on full blast.

We went to the pub and had a few drinks and the vibrator made me feel good and sexy all evening. We couldn't get a seat and had to stand all evening but it was quite an experience listening and talking to the locals; so much more friendly than the people where we live.

When I said that to Tony on the walk back to the hotel he told me that it may have been because my dress was slightly see-through.

Back in our room Tony pulled the Ohmibod out and told me that he was going to fuck me. I was still concerned that I hadn't healed enough and when I told Tony he told me that I was going to ride him cowgirl style so that I could control the action. I was grateful for that and after a show and slightly painful start it was quite a nice fuck.

The next morning Tony told me that we were heading home, but not before we went for a swim in the hotel's pool. When I told him that I didn't have a costume with me he said,

"Yes you have, we bought some bikinis, remember."

"But they don't have any material, just the strings, I may as well be naked."

"Not true Claire, from behind you just look like any other girl wearing a thong bikini. And besides, the pool will probably be empty at this time of the day."

"I hope so." I replied.

Tony put his swimming short on and I got put one of the 'strings only' bikinis on, and one of the hotel's dressing gowns.

The hotel's leisure centre surprised us both, it wasn't very big but it had a small workout room, a small pool and a largish sauna. It had a sort of reception area with a young girl there. She gave us each towel and told us that we were the only guests there so we'd got the place to ourselves.

Tony told me to follow him in to the men's changing room where we hung our robes and towels. I felt more exposed than I had at the Leisure Centre back home.

We looked in the workout room first and Tony got me to run on the treadmill for a while and I felt really naked running.

When he told me to ride the exercise cycle I pleaded with him not to make me, saying that my pussy wouldn't be able to take it. He took pity on me and let me off but told me that I'd be on the exercise cycle back in his apartment as soon as I was fully healed.

Instead me had me doing some sit-ups and press ups. When I was on my back I just hoped that no one came in because on my back I looked as naked as I felt.

Then it was the swimming pool. There was a man in it and I had to quickly get in the water while he was swimming away from us. Tony was laughing and told me not to be so shy.

I must admit that when I was swimming the water rushing passed my 'new' pussy felt really nice. It made me a bit more confident, or maybe it was a little less caring that I was as good as naked.

I sort of forgot that there was no material in my bikini and when Tony told me to get out I did so without even thinking; much to the delight of another man that was walking in. At first I didn't realise why he was staring at me, and when I realised I quickly turned the other way.

"Very nice." He said as he passed me.

I blushed.

Tony took me to the sauna next and I was surprised just how big it was. There was room for about 15 people sitting on the 'L' shaped benches.

I was also surprised at just how hot it was. I'd heard that saunas were hot but the heat hit me as soon as I went in. Tony told me to lay along the bottom bench and to put one foot on the floor. That left my pussy wide open. But it didn't matter because we were the only 2 people in there. Tony sat by my head and played with my exposed tits for a while.

He stopped when a youngish foreign couple came in and sat at the other side of the 'L' of benches. I started to sit up but Tony pressed down on the tit that he was holding so I started to lift my leg that was on the floor.

Tony squeezed my tit and whispered "No."

The young man and the girl looked at me and started talking in some foreign language. They continued talking and staring at me for the next 5 or so minutes before I told Tony that I was too hot and that I had to get out of there.

I guess that he realised that I was getting close to passing out and he got up and put out his hand to help me sit up.

Both the girl and the man smiled at me as we walked out. Tony told me to have a shower and while I was in there he reached in and turned it to cold.

When I said that I was freezing he told me that we were going back in to the sauna for one more session.

When we went in I saw that the young couple had assumed a similar position to what Tony and I had been in, on their side of the 'L'. The interesting part was that the girl's bikini was in a pile on the floor. She was more naked than I was, and her pussy was as bald as mine is.

They didn't move when we went in and we assumed the same position as we were in before.

It must have been around 10 minutes before I'd had enough again and when I told Tony he told me to get up and we left. Whilst we were in there the other couple were talking away and looking at me.

Although I was getting wet with the sweat I was getting wet for another reason; one that Tony recognised and in the shower when we got out he lifted me up and slowly lowered me onto his hard cock. It felt good and it didn't take many times of him lifting me up then lowering me for me to cum.

I wondered if the other couple could hear my moans and if they were having sex in the sauna.

I came before Tony and he pushed me down onto my knees to finish him off with my mouth. As I did so I heard the sauna door open and guessed that it was the couple coming out. They would have seen us because there was no curtain on the shower, but I never saw them. I was too busy looking up at Tony's face waiting to see if he'd fill my throat or cover my face with his cum.

He chose the later and I had to get the shower to wash off the part of his cum that hadn't landed in my mouth.

Tony then told me that it was time for us to leave and we went back to the men's changing room. The foreign young man was there, just walking out of the shower. He was naked and didn't seem at all concerned that I was in the men's changing room.

I started at his cock and mentally compared it to Tony's whist I dried myself with my towel. I was just about to put my bathrobe on when Tony told me not to.

"Carry it over your arm." He said.

I looked at him and saw that he was serious, and I followed him out of the leisure centre, positioning myself so as to hide my front from the receptionist. All she would have been able to see was the back of a girl wearing a thong bikini.

But the people in one of the corridors that we had to walk along, and in the lift, saw a lot more of me. I was embarrassed and blushing but I knew that Tony would want me to leave my towel over my arm and not do what I so wanted to do; wrap it around me.

Back in our room Tony told me that I was learning to be a good slave then told me to have another shower to get rid of the last traces of chlorine and to make myself smell nice.

When I walked out of the bathroom there was the pair of heels and the dress that he obviously wanted me wear for the journey home.

I stayed naked and looked out of the window whilst Tony was in the shower. I didn't see anyone in the hotel opposite looking at me and I have to admit that I was a little disappointed.

When I heard the shower stop I put the dress on. It's a light, summer dress that buttons all the way down the front and when Tony saw me he complimented me on my looks the unbuttoned the bottom buttons right up to above my slit.

"Shit," I thought, "another embarrassing journey."

I was right. We took the underground to the main line station. The underground station wasn't really busy but it was just as windy and the skirt part was blowing apart and up quite a bit. I was constantly looking around hoping to see that the people around me were ignoring me but all my eyes would zoom in on was the people who were looking at me. I was really happy when the train arrived and we got on.

But Tony had me sit facing 4 young people, 2 girls and 2 young men. One of the young men watched me sit and he smiled when he saw me sit in the way I knew that Tony wanted me to sit. Then he nudged the girl that was next to him. She nudged the girl next to her then she nudged the young man on her other side.

Soon all 4 of them were staring at my exposed pussy. I felt myself get wet and I admit that by the time we got off that train I was feeling quite aroused.

Tony probably guessed but he didn't say anything. When we got off he rushed to the escalators and then to the waiting train to take us home.

Again he had me sit in an aisle seat with my knees open. This time it was slightly worse because he undid one more button and all of my belly was on display as well.

Fortunately, not may people walked down the aisle but the conductor couldn't take his eyes off me when he checked our tickets.

As always, I stripped naked outside the door to Tony's apartment then followed him in. While Tony sorted the mail I had to do the housework then go to the supermarket. Tony has got me a credit card to use for the shopping but I have to show him the till receipts and he tells me that he will compare the till receipts and the credit card bills when they arrive.

Of course he lets me put some clothes on to go to the supermarket but I really have to be careful if I don't want anyone to see my butt and pussy and I'm sure that I accidentally don't get it right at times.

After I'd cleaned up after the evening meal Tony told me to get into the webbing swing in the living room. When I was in he came over to me holding my wrist cuffs. I didn't realise what he was going to do until both cuffs were on. He clipped the cuffs to 2 of the rings that the workman had installed in the ceiling. As soon as he lifted one on my arms I realised that I was stuck there with no way to get out.

I thought that he was just going to fuck me, but no, what he did was get my Ohmibod and push it into my vagina. I immediately knew that he was going to experiment with the different controls that the phone app gives him.

I really wasn't expecting what the Ohmibod would do to me and how I would react. I'd sort of got used to the effect of it being set on low but when Tony turned it up my whole body started jerking about as much as it could within the restraints of the harness and I desperately wanted to put a hand on my pussy and rub my clit but my wrists were tied to the ceiling.

And my insides; oh my gawd, I felt like someone had stick a blender inside me, and the jerking, it was similar to when I cum. Within a couple of minutes I was sure that I was going to pass out. Then I realised that an orgasm was building. My pussy was desperate for attention but I could give in none.

Shortly after that and orgasm exploded out of me as I shouted,

"YES, YES, FUCK YES, OOH FUCK, OOOOOOH." and lots of other things that I can't remember.

"Well that was quite a spectacle." Tony said when I finally calmed down.

"Please don't do that again Tony."

"Don't you worry about it girl, I'll be doing that and more to you just about every day. So get used to it."

"But I'm sure that it was doing damage to my insides."

"No, I've told you, there are thousands, or hundreds of thousands of girls around the world using those things and if those vibrators had caused any damage I'm sure that the newspapers would have reported it; so get used to it girl, enjoy it. Anyway, it made you cum didn't it?"