I'm Being Blackmailed Ch. 10

Story Info
Tony continues to punish Claire.
8.7k words
4.41
17.1k
13

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts before reading this. It will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 10

-----

So, here I am trapped in a life that I both hate and love. Tony is so horrible to me yet he quite oftens puts me in situations that are so amazing that they blow my mind. He's turned me from a shy teenage girl into a blatant exhibitionist. From a girl who had virtually no experience of sex to a girl who longs to be tied up naked, exposed in public, fucked and made to cum in front of a webcam. I'm almost a nymphomaniac.

I have gone downhill from a respectable girl to a slut, and I can't make up my mind which life I prefer. Not that it matters, I'm stuck with my new life for nearly a year until my contract expires. Half the time I'm counting down the days and the other half of the time I would happily extent the contract for another 50 years.

Tony is still embarrassing and humiliating me every chance that he gets, and he makes a lot of chances as well. I still have to travel to work, and work wearing virtually nothing. I still have to be naked even before I enter his apartment, where I have to live.

I sometimes get really annoyed with myself for getting in to this position, but other times, most other times, I love every seconds of it. Even the spankings that he gives me.

For one of his latest degradations of me Tony and his brother Mick sent me to 2 of Mick's workmates (single and living on their own) who I'd never met and they didn't know that I'm was going, dressed as French maid (minus the knickers), to do their cleaning. And Tony told me that I had to strip naked within 5 minutes of arriving and finish the job naked.

Apart from the whole humiliation, my problem was that Tony hadn't told me to not let them fuck me so I was convinced that they would do everything that they could to fuck me. If I resisted I was sure that word would get back to Tony and he would punish me.

It was a Saturday morning when I had the first cleaning job. I had to put the French maid's outfit on outside Tony's apartment and then with me carrying a mop and bucket with cleaning materials in it, Tony took me to the first address that Mick had given him.

I was nervous as hell as I walked from the car to the house. Not only was I nervous, my nipples were throbbing and my pussy was tingling and dripping. I wanted to do it and I didn't want to do it.

After I knocked on the door it opened and a twenty something, reasonable looking man looked down at me and said,

"What the fuck; who are you and what do you want?"

"I'm the cleaner that you ordered."

"I haven't ordered a cleaner."

"This is 23 Church Street isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Well a cleaner has been booked and paid for at this address."

"So let me get this straight, someone has booked for you to come and clean my house, and they've paid for it?"

"Yes sir."

"So you will clean my house and I won't have another penny to pay?"

"Yes sir."

"Then in that case come on in young lady."

I did, and put my bucket down in the hallway. As I did so, from behind me I heard,

"Wow, do you often clean stranger's houses in that outfit and with no knickers on?"

"Yes sir; this is a nude cleaning service. Where can I leave my dress?" I replied as I reached for the zip to my dress and opened it."

"You're going to clean my house naked?"

"Yes sir. How shall I address you sir?"

"I'm Graham, but I'm happy to be called sir."

"Yes sir."

"In that case, you can leave your dress on the sofa in the lounge. I hope that you don't mind me watching your every move and taking some photographs, I don't get many naked girls here."

"I'm sorry to hear that sir. I would expect you to watch me to make sure that I do everything to your satisfaction. My name is Claire but you can address me in any way that you wish sir. Where shall I start sir."

"I think that the kitchen would be a good place Claire."

I smiled at him then went to the kitchen and got started. Graham followed me and was watching my every move, including every little wobble of my little tits, and he had got his camera in his hand. As I bent over to put things in the floor cabinets I wondered if Graham had seen how wet my pussy was and if he'd photographed or videoed it.

The place wasn't that untidy or mucky and it didn't take long.

"Where's the bathroom sir?" I asked.

"First on the left at the top of the stairs."

By then I was starting to relax and perhaps, dare I admit it, even enjoy myself a little. As I walked up the stairs with Graham following me, I leant forwards a little, knowing that that would make my pussy more visible.

The bathroom wasn't as clean as the kitchen and I had to bend over quite a lot to rub the dirt away, all the time with Graham behind me, camera in hand. I was just getting close to finishing in there when Graham asked,

"Does this cleaning include cleaning me, I haven't had a shower yet today."

That was one question I just never saw coming and it confused me for a second.

"Err, I guess so, there's nothing the rule book about washing clients but you are in the house so I guess that it does."

"Okay Claire, do your stuff."

Again I was thrown a little, I'd never thought about it before, and I'd never undressed a man that I'd only met a few minutes ago, so I turned to him then looked him in the eyes as I took off my rubber gloves then went for the hem of his T-shirt.

He had to bend down a little for me to get it over his head then I looked at his eyes again as I started undoing his jeans. As I pulled the zip down his cock sprang out. I hadn't expected him to underwearless and I gasped a little at the surprise, not the size of his circumcised and, I guess, average size cock.

Graham stepped out of his jeans leaving us both totally naked. My nerves and disgust at Tony forcing me to be there were all gone and I just wanted that cock inside me.

I stepped back to allow Graham to get into the shower then followed him in and turned the tap on. Before he got in I watched as he propped his camera up on the worktop as he said,

"I've just got to record this."

Graham stood in the shower, cock pointing to the ceiling as I soaped then rinsed everywhere apart from his cock. Whilst I was doing that he was fondling my tits and rubbing my pussy. He made me cum before I'd finished rinsing him.

"You missed a bit Claire. With your mouth." Graham said after my orgasm subsided.

I had been leaving that part to last, and I had intended to use my mouth. I smiled as I knelt down in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. He only lasted about a minute before pulling my head back and shooting his load all over my face and I wondered how long it had been since he'd done that with a girl.

Without being told I scooped as much as I could into my mouth then looked up at him with my mouth open for him to see his seeds. As I stared up into his eyes I swallowed then opened my mouth again.

"Good girl Claire, someone has taught you well. Now dry me then get on with the cleaning."

Graham got out of the shower and dried himself then threw a towel at me. I dried as much as I could but my hair would have to dry naturally.

It didn't take long to finish cleaning the rest of the house and when I was finished, I put my French maid's outfit on and turned to Graham to tell him that I was leaving.

"Not yet you aren't Claire, come here and bend over the back of the sofa."

I did, and spread my legs, expecting him to fuck me from behind. He did, thrusting in to me so hard that the sofa moved. I orgasmed before he did but he just kept going until he shot his load deep inside me. Then he told me that I could go.

Outside, on the street, as I phoned Tony to tell him that I was finished, I pulled the skirt down as much as it would go and my nipples popped out of the top.

"Sod it." I thought, "with a bit of luck Tony will pick me up before anyone comes along and sees me."

I was a bit annoyed when Tony told me that he was in a cafe about half a mile away and that I had to meet him there. Hoping that I could get there without anyone seeing me, I set off walking with Graham's cum crawling down the insides of my thighs.

I saw a few people on the way but only a couple of teenage boys stared and said something.

"Nice ass." One of them shouted at me.

The second nude housecleaning happened the following Saturday afternoon. Again I had to wear the French maid's outfit without knickers. Tony drove me to the block of flats and I headed off to the first floor to find the flat.

"Hi," I said to the young man who opened the door, "are you Pete?"

"Err no, he's inside. Are you the stripper that he booked?"

"No, I'm the cleaner."

"We didn't book a cleaner, only a stripper, a stripper with happy endings, but you're about 4 hours early."

"I'm the cleaner."

"We don't need a cleaner until after the stripper. I guess that you'll have to do both jobs then."

What could I do? Tony had told me that I had to do everything that this Pete told me so I had to do it. After all. Tony had told me that I had to do the cleaning naked and I had to get naked somehow.

"Come in then cleaner-cum-stripper. What do we call you?"

"My name's Claire."

"In there."

The man pointed to a door and when I went in there were 3 other men there, all sat drinking.

"Guys, this is Claire, she the stripper AND a cleaner. Good idea Pete, she strips, we fuck her then she cleans up the mess. Put some music on Pete so that she can get started."

I put the bucket down and waited for the music. As I watched, presumably Pete fumbling with the music I thought,

"This could work out okay, 4 men, 1 naked girl, what could possibly go wrong? Had Tony known about this?"

Obviously I didn't know the answer, and never would, then the music started. I started gyrating my hips and it took only seconds for the men to start shouting,

"Get 'em off."

But I wasn't about to take my French maid's dress off straight away. I danced around and teased them with flashes of my butt and pussy, and pulled the front of the dress down a bit so that my nipples popped out, then pulled it up again.

I teased them for the whole of the first track then went over to Pete and turned my back to him. I bent over to show him my bare butt and pussy then dropped to my knees and asked him to unzip the dress.

He did then I got up, holding the dress in place, and turned to dance a bit more while holding the dress up.

Then I let it slowly slide to the floor leaving me naked apart from my heels.

I continued to dance, rubbing my tits and pussy and I have to admit that I was enjoying myself. I felt so sexy, so desirable, and judging by the comments, so wanted.

I went down onto my spread knees and started finger fucking myself. The men obviously wanted me to cum and I wanted to cum for them; and I did. I was so horny that it didn't take long.

Needless to say, the naked me cumming wasn't enough for the men and I got up, went over to Pete, knelt in front of him and unzipped his trousers. As I sucked his cock I felt someone lift my hips so that I was on my feet, bent over giving Pete a blow-job.

I felt a cock on my butt and I spread my legs some more. The cock took advantage and buried itself inside my vagina.

That was the start of me getting fucked in all 3 of my holes, sometimes, all 3 at once, before the men had had enough of me.

I was knackered too, but I had a job to do and I just knew that Tony would punish me if I didn't do the cleaning.

Apart from lots of empty beer cans and bottles, the flat wasn't really untidy and it didn't take me long to finish cleaning up.

I started to put my dress on but one of the men told me to stop and go over to him. That was the start of round 2 with all of them fucking me again. I guess that watching me do the cleaning naked had stirred up some more lust in them.

I finally escaped that flat about an hour later with my dress not fully zipped up and wondering if the stripper that they ordered would arrive and they'd get their third fuck of the day.

Again when I phoned Tony he told me to meet me in a different cafe and I again had to walk there in that skimpy dress with my tits partially showing at the top and my butt and pussy so close to showing at the bottom.

Yet again, Tony kept me waiting in the cafe and some of the other customers were staring at me. It didn't help that I couldn't cross my legs, forbidden by Tony, allowing some of the customers to look up my legs and see my bald pubes and the front of my slit.

Naked house cleaning isn't the only times that Tony has told me to be used by other people. His brother, Mick, was invited to a friends wedding and got involved in organising the stag do. Four of them decided to go to Amsterdam for a long weekend and Mick asked Tony if I could go as well. Tony agreed and on the appointed day Mick came to collect me.

I'd got together a few thing in a bag and Tony had specified the clothes that I had to wear, heals, denim dungaree bib dress and a thin tank top under it. Mick had seem me in the dress before and liked what he saw, stiff denim that was quite lose at the waist when it was fastened and a bib that only just covered both nipples. As for the length, it's like all the dresses that Tony lets me wear, just long enough to cover my butt and pussy.

Tony had had me wear it a few times before, without the tank top, and apart from the tank, I'd always felt like I was naked. When I just stand there the only part of the dress that touches my body is the shoulder straps. It didn't help that Tony wouldn't let me fasten the sides so they flopped down leaving my bare hips on display.

Back to Mick picking me up, when I put the top and dress on outside Tony's apartment, Mick had looked at me and said that I 'would do'.

Not very complementary, not that I expected anything and I forgot about that when he told me to put my bag back into the apartment because I wouldn't need it. I was grateful that I'd put my passport and money into my clutch bag.

We met the other 3 guys at the airport and we were soon on the plane to Schiphol airport. As soon as the seatbelts light went off Mick told me to go to the toilet and I was followed by all 4 of the guys. With 3 of the guys hiding the door and pretending to queue, the fourth guy came into the toilet and joined the mile high club. When he'd cum in me he swapped places with one of his mates.

By the time the flight was half way there, all 4 of them had fucked me in that toilet. I took a big wad of tissues back to my seat to sit on to absorb all their cum as it seeped out of me.

Once we'd landed and gone through security Mick told me to go to the toilet and take the thin tank top off and then give it to him. All I was left wearing was my heels and the dungarees dress that barely covered anything and hung on me like a tent. All it would take to get me naked was pushing the shoulder straps off my shoulders and the dress would be on the floor.

And that dress was all that I had to wear for 4 days and 3 night in Amsterdam.

During the train journey for the 5 or so mile ride into central Amsterdam I had to sit in an aisle seat with my legs open. Anyone walking along the train, and there were quite a few of them, could look down and see my pussy. When I saw each person that looked at me my pussy tingled a little more.

One of the guys used google maps to get us to our hotel which was only about half a mile from the train station. The hotel was a small one where the receptionist doubled as a barmaid and waitress and it took a while for us to get checked-in.

Only 4 rooms had been booked and when I asked where I was staying the guys laughed and one said,

"In all 4 rooms."

I took that to mean that they would be taking it in turns to use me. I didn't think about there being 4 guys and only 3 nights. Mick took me to his room and told me to have a shower and clean myself up. I was grateful for that because I had dried cum all down the insides of my thighs.

Once cleaned up the guys met up and we went out onto the street and headed to the more popular part of town. I tried to be careful to not show my tits or butt or pussy but it was difficult as the guys kept pulling at my dress and either it would

go up or a tit would pop out.

The first stop was a cafe where the guys got beers for all of us. To go with my beer the guys got me what they called 'special brownies' and I must admit that they tasted nice. Once my plate was empty they asked me if I wanted another and I said that as they were good, another one would be nice.

The guys bought a box full of the brownies for me to eat later.

When we left the cafe I started to feel 'funny'. It was a bit like I was drunk but I couldn't be, I'd only had 1 small beer.

When I told Mick that I felt funny, all 4 of them laughed and 1 said that the marijuana was working.

"What. You guys have drugged me?" I said, then giggled.

I have to say that the rest of the weekend is a bit of a blur. The only real time that I wasn't high was early each morning. I'd wake up in the bed of one of the guys, twice with the guy ramming his cock into my vagina. Then I'd have a shower and put the same (only) dress on before we'd all go for breakfast where the guys would tell me to eat another brownie. During the day they'd notice when I was starting to come down and offer me another brownie. They were so delicious that I just couldn't refuse.

There are a few other things that I remember, like the strip club where they got me to take part in a live sex show. That sort of sobered me up before I got into it then the pleasure would relax me and marijuana would take over again.

I also remember taking my dress off and trying to swim in one of the fountains. The guys dragged me out and we ran off before the police arrived.

Apparently I was frequently walking around with the bib on my dress pushed to one side leaving 1 tit exposed.

Also, apparently, when we were in restaurants I would sit with my butt perched on the front of the chair with my knees open. Mick told me that the waiters liked that.

Anther thing that I vaguely remember is going to a sex museum and seeing a life-size photo of a naked girl. She was gorgeous, beautiful face, perfect figure and very pert tits. Then I looked down to her pussy and got one hell of a shock when I saw a cock and balls. I just couldn't understand how he had got so beautiful.

Of course the guys called him / her a sad pervert - or words to that effect.

Mick didn't give me, and I didn't ask for, my tank top back until we were on the train to Schiphol and I dropped my dress and put the top on, on the train with people watching.

The guys renewed their mile high club membership in the same way on the flight back and I was still a little high when Mick dropped me off at Tony's apartment.

"You look like shit." Tony said when he saw me, "like a hooker who's had a busy and rough night."

"Thanks." I said, "did you know that Mick was going to drug me all weekend?"

"It was only marijuana, it won't have harmed you. Go to bed, I don't want to see you until the morning, and it's work tomorrow."

During the drive to work Tony asked me if I remembered getting on the stage, stripping and taking part in the sex show.

"Vaguely." I replied.

"Mick tells me that you were a natural."

"I think that that was the drugs."

"Well that gave me an idea and I phoned a man that I know and you've got an interview for a job on Saturday morning."

When Tony said that my spirits rose. It sounded like a chance to get away from Tony and his abuse. My initial euphoria was short lived when I remembered the good times that I'd had with him, the ways that he made me discover my sexual desires and how he feed my needs.