I'm Bi-curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized she was also wearing a thong, but it appeared to be her normal daily wear as it was unadorned cotton. I simply rolled them off along with the pants. And once I got them down to her knees, she quickly pulled them the rest of the way off and tossed them over her shoulder.

Then instead of returning to her previous position between my legs, she straddled my torso like a horny cowgirl. I returned my hands to her most amazing mammaries and tried to resume my oral worship of them, but she evidently had other ideas. As I continued to gently knead her breasts, she kept creeping further and further up my chest. Apparently it was time for me to return the oral favor.

As her crotch approached my face, I started to get nervous. Was I ready for this or not? The thick rich aroma of feminine pheromones and Clinique Body Spray filled my nostrils. I stopped her. "Wouldn't we be more comfortable on my bed?" I asked.

Without hesitation, she jumped to her feet and grabbed my hand to help me off the couch. I took this as a very strong yes. I quickly gathered the clothes that were strewn around the room and she grabbed the two wine glasses. I headed for the stairs and she enthusiastically followed just inches behind me.

Upon reaching the Master bedroom, I attempted to separate my clothes from hers and place them in separate chairs. She placed the two wine glasses on the bedside table and flung herself on to the bed. She landed flat on her back, spread eagle, in a big X with each appendage extended to a different corner of the bed.

I now saw the beauty that men see in women; she was absolutely gorgeous. Her striking claret hair lay in a star burst of color, extending from her head and radiating in every direction. Her skin was the most elegant alabaster white, with just the hint of freckles covering her entire body. Her breasts were absolutely stunning and her nipples were like little reddish brown inverted funnels atop two glorious snow covered mounds. Her stomach was flat and muscular, her legs were toned like that of a runner, and yes, even her nails were painted in the cutest shade of pink.

And just as I had guessed, the center of her womanhood lay clean and bare for all to see. As is the current fashion, she was completely shaven and smooth. Her Mons Pubis stood tall and proud; her labia major lay fully parted, exposing the labia minor that formed a perfect arrow converging just above her clitoral hood. And there just barely shielded by that tiny hood lay her quivering clitoris just begging for my immediate attention. I stood in total awe and uncompromised appreciation, she was truly a Goddess and she lay naked before me.

I cautiously sat on the bed next to her and began running my fingertips up and down her body. A slight sheen of perspiration began to form on her skin and my finger tips began to catch and drag. I reached over her to my bedside table and drew a large feather from a vase kept there for this very purpose. I slowly ran the feather over her body. I started at her head, running it slowly down and around her neck and then circling each of her beautiful titties. A huge smile spread across her face as the dampness on her skin turned to tiny goose bumps. I allowed the feather to continue its journey across her tight tummy, over her Mons Pubis, and down her leg all the way to her foot. I allowed the feather to languish there running it between each of perfectly painted toes, before I slowly swept it across to the other foot and oh so slowly allowed it to work its way back up the other side of her body in small tight little circles as it traveled.

When I felt she was properly cooled down and utterly aroused, I dropped the feather, wet my finger from my mouth, and laid it gently on her pussy. Her lips were already very wet, and my finger easily slipped in, first one and then another. And as I started a slow and circular massage of her pussy and fully erect clit, I gingerly brought my own lips to her breasts and delicately started sucking.

The wetter she got, the deeper and deeper I explored those beautiful folds of flesh to the point where I reached her G-spot and began the "come hither" technique she had used so successfully on me. Her moans became stronger and more pronounced and soon her hand was muscularly massaging the small of my back. I increased the tempo of my vaginal massage and began to suck harder and harder on her magnificent mammaries, tickling the nipple of one with my tongue while tweaking the other between two wet fingers.

Soon that unmistakable rumble began deep in her groin, her breath quickened, her body tensed, then shook and then tensed again. I knew she was about to come and I wanted to savor it the way she had savored mine. I removed my lips from her titties and began my own southerly voyage. I knew I didn't have much time and I didn't want to miss the ship, so I hurried to the point of debarkation.

I first kissed her silky smooth pudenda, several times, all the while getting used to the pungent scent of her femininity. I then allowed my tongue to touch the tip of her clit, and liking that, I began to explore that amazing world between her legs. First I softly kissed her outer lips and as I became braver, I began to probe the lovely folds of her inner lips with my tongue. Eventually I zeroed in on her little man in the boat. I circled it with short darting moves of my tongue before settling in to gently suck it. All the while, my two fingers were steadily massaging what I hoped and assumed was her G-spot.

It's hard to say which one of us was more aroused, as I'm sure it was quite mutual. However it was her time to cum and I wanted her to experience at least one of the explosive orgasms I had just enjoyed. As I sensed her back starting to arch and her body tightening for the big finale, I sucked harder and harder on her now fully erect clit and my fingers plunged faster and deeper in and out of the soaking wet carnal cavern. Like the Little Engine That Could, slowly but surely my hard work came to fruition. She took a deep breath, held it for moment, and then with climactic release, she gasped, her body shook and the palm of my hand suddenly filled with a clear and pungent fluid.

Her scent filled my nostrils and I willingly licked her juices from the palm of my hand and from my sticky wet fingers as I slowly removed them from her still pulsating vagina. Then I gently licked her clean the way she had done me. She was still gasping to catch her breath and I realized her genitals were hyper-sensitive, so I was careful to slowly and tenderly cool her down.

In gratitude for this most amazing experience, and with my face still wet with her delightful juices, I moved my kisses from her vertical lips to savory her horizontal ones. Wow, I had kissed my first woman. I had eaten my first pussy and I had even brought my first women to a glorious and magnificent climax. Was I now "Gay" or at least "Bi?" I didn't think so, I didn't feel much different, but I was certainly no longer "Bi-Curious."

I snuggled against Erin's body and we laid there butt naked, wrapped tightly in each other's arms euphorically exhausted. Whether we dozed off or not, I'm not sure. But eventually we unwound our arms and legs, slid off the bed, gathered our clothes and dressed.

I glanced at the clock and realized I had only fifteen minutes before I had to pick up the kids at school. I walked Erin downstairs, hugged her tightly before opening the front door and with a quick kiss, sent her on her way. We exchanged e-mail addresses and promised each other to make this a regular thing. But I knew as we spoke the words, we really didn't mean them. We were the proverbial ships passing in the night and I could tell by the soft smile and discerning look on Erin's face that she knew it too.

I deliberately did not shower that evening as I didn't want to remove Erin's scent from my body. When Thom got home, he was surprised to see that I had prepared his favorite dinner and that the kids were bathed and ready for bed as soon as evening meal was over. He never knew the source of his good fortune that evening and of course he certainly didn't complain. He just relaxed and allowed me to satisfy his every fantasy and desire. Was I feeling guilty or did Erin awaken a sexual lioness within me? I'll never know for sure, I'm just curious.

12