I'm Bored Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers

"Not only that," added Angie, "but when Walter and I were engaged and we came here for a holiday with his parents for the first time, they introduced me to the beach as well. But at least I was well prepared in advance as Walter had told me what was likely to happen. It was definitely the best holiday I had ever had."

"Hell, Walter, that must be quite some story," I said.

"I guess it must be," he answered. "I had never thought about it in that way before - it was just normal to me. You never know I might tell you both the story some day. But it will have to be when we have a lot of time on our hands. Yes, thinking about it, it will take a lot of telling. I think it would be best told in the winter in front of a log fire, with a lot of red wine."

"It sounds not only intriguing but a most unusual story. I would love to hear it one day." I said.

"Oh it is," Walter said. "Trust me!"

Helen broke the mood asking if we could go to the beach now as we had all finished eating.

"And why not?" said Angie. "Let's leave the washing up. We can always do that later. However, Helen, before we go I have to insert the love balls."

"Oh, yes please," Helen said excitedly. "I had forgotten about them. But, Angie, please let me feel them first though," and resting them on her hand she said that they seemed to be moving on their own!

Angie told her that it was because they were filled with mercury, which acts like a little wave inside the ball, so that even when you are hardly moving the balls will still move and bang against each other.

"Are you ready, then?" she asked Helen. "Come on then and let me put them in for you."

Helen sat back on her chair and spread her legs, pulling her knees up to leave herself wide open. Angie further opened Helen's cunt with her fingers, popping first one ball inside and then the others, leaving the bit of string hanging out. Looking down Helen said, "You had better put the string in as well; otherwise it will look as if it's the wrong time of the month for me."

So, tucking the string away, Angie gave Helen a little kiss on her clit, stood back and pulled Helen out of the chair.

"Wow!" Helen said, and promptly sat back down. "That's crazy! It feels like I have half a dozen fingers in me all moving at the same time. I am not sure that I can walk with these in me."

"Come on, give it a try, Angie laughed. "Believe me - it only gets better."

"That's what I am worried about," giggled Helen. "I am never going to make it to the beach without coming."

"I know," agreed Angie. "That's why they are so great. Just let yourself come when ever you want and we will help you if you need us."

Helen made it out of the apartment and as far as the lift before she had to grab my arm and started shaking. "Oh Shit! -- Oh Fuck!" she said. "That's fantastic."

We got her into the lift and Walter pushed the buttons for the lift to stop at all of the floors.

"Oh, no! You bastard!" laughed Angie. "You did that on purpose!"

Helen was about to ask why when the lift came to an abrupt stop, sending the balls crashing into each other.

"Oh shit!" she said. "That's not fair!"

"It is OK, we all said. "There are only two more floors!"

By the time we made it down the beach to the Adult section Helen looked wrung out and her body was constantly shaking. I really do not know how many times she had come, but she said that she really needed to sit down, and if she were to enjoy the rest of the afternoon these fucking balls would definitely have to come out.

We found a place with just enough room to place our towels, and as usual were surrounded by couples and groups of all ages, and all here for the same reason to have sex in public. The atmosphere was electric.

Still standing, Helen turned to me, spread her legs, and pushing her hips forward said, "Please, Frank, take the balls out for me."

I slipped a finger into her pussy, and I must admit that I spent more time than was strictly necessary fishing around before I retrieved the string. By now we were being watched by about a dozen people, so I gently pulled the string, letting first one ball pop out closely followed by a second. Helen gave a loud sigh and fell down on to the towel to be greeted by huge hugs and kisses from Walter and Angie.

Still being watched I sucked each ball clean then gave a little bow, all to the amusement to the crowd.

I was about to remark that the beach was quiet this afternoon and that nobody around us at least, was "playing", when an older couple right next to us decided that someone had better liven things up.

She bent over him spreading her legs and sticking her ass in the air; taking his flaccid cock in her mouth and started a very skilful blow job. I guess by her age she had learnt her skill well.

She soon had him hard which she proudly displayed to everyone before moving over him and slipping it into her cunt. It was an impressive fuck, and quite where she got her energy from or he his stamina I do not know, but she bounced up and down on him for a good 15 minutes before he shot his load. As she climbed off his seed was clearly dripping from her pussy.

To the front of us two young girls, ignoring their men, proceeded to get into a full-blown lesbian love session, starting in a 69 position, kissing sucking and of course fingering each other. At one point they were kneeling away from each other linked by a huge double ended dildo. A woman who had been sitting near by decided to join in, and was sawing the dildo backwards and forwards between them, slamming it forcefully into each of their cunts in turn as the girls screamed out for more. What a sight!

With all this going on it was difficult to know where to look. Helen was sitting between my legs facing way from me so that I could play with her tits, and so I slid my hand over her belly to get at her ever-so wet pussy, with my cock wedged straight up her back.

Walter and Angie were sitting by the side of us in the same manner, allowing us both to finger each of the girls at will, whilst all the while of course we watched the entertainment. Or were we the entertainment? - You just never know.

Sitting next to us on the other side was what turned out to be a young American couple who looked to be in their early 20's. She was dark haired and fairly petite but with fair sized tits while he was built like a brick shit house rugby player.

But his most impressive asset was his cock. Both Helen and Angie were swooning at the sight of it - it was truly huge, and was at least 12" long and as thick as a woman's wrist. His wife needed both her hands wrapped around it to wank him! Both Helen and Angie asked how that little woman ever got that thing inside her, remarking that it seemed just too big!

It turned out that they were on honeymoon and she was fiercely protective; no one was going to be allowed to even touch it, let alone go any further. And believe me - a lot of women tried. One even pleaded with both of them to let him fuck her, or at least to just slip it inside so she would forever know how it felt. But the answer was always a firm no. All the time he had a resigned look on his face, so I guess he knew precisely what he was missing.

Instead they both sat there taking in the scenery, with her slowly rubbing his mighty shaft. Every time he even came close to coming she let him rest for a minute, but then resuming again before he had a chance of going soft. When at last she did let him come he shot what seemed to be gallons of spunk. It went everywhere, all over her hair, face and tits, and also much to the enjoyment of the woman sitting on their other side it splattered all over her as well. She was content to wipe it up with her fingers and shovel it into her mouth.

The four of us then decided it was time to go for a swim, so Angie grabbed me by my hard dick and led me to the sea, closely followed by Helen pulling Walter along in the same manner. I'm not sure how that would have gone down on Brighton Beach, but hard cocks really are common place here.

We fooled around in the sea for the next half an hour or so, either in a group or swapping partners at will. You never knew who was playing with you unless you looked, or felt for that matter. In one instance I was trying to finger Helen only to find that Walter had already got his cock in her honey pot, but not that that stopped me as I managed to get two fingers in as well!

That was until Angie wrapped her legs around me and literally sat on my cock, forcing it in all the way in one smooth movement. It was lovely.

As we got out of the sea a crowd started to gather at the edge of the sand, so Helen dragged me towards it, not that I took much dragging! In the centre of the circle was a young couple, and he was finger fucking her with vigour whilst she was sucking his cock.

All around the men were wanking their cocks, and some of the women were masturbating as well. What a horny sight! As the girl started to buck and scream a couple of the guys knelt down by her side and played with her tits. She came, squirting her juice over the hands of those who had reached out to catch it. She herself became coated with spunk as guy after guy tossed himself off over her. As you might imagine they received a huge round of applause before the crowd melted back into the beach.

When we got back to our towels we resumed our positions with the girls sitting spooned in front of us but by now we had swapped partners. All the time the action was continuing around us, with people fucking, cocks being sucked and fannies fingered. Everyone was in a constant state of arousal, including us of course.

Angie turned around to face me and pushed me flat on my back, and after both she and Helen had taken turns sucking my cock she straddled me, allowing Helen, who was continuing to hold my cock, to stroke it between her pussy lips. As Angie sunk down on to me Helen moved her attention to Angie's clit and my balls. How I held on I do not know but as Angie came Helen took her place. It was one of the most fantastic fucks I have ever had! We, too, had gathered an audience and also received a round of applause.

By now it was starting to get quite late in the afternoon and we all needed a drink, so we picked up our towels and headed back to the same bar where we had met this morning but this time we were all naked.

We found a table facing the bar and also the tables opposite across the walk way, whereupon Angie whispered into Helens ear, "Watch this!" as she spread her legs, aiming her pussy at the table opposite at which a middle-aged couple sat. Almost immediately the guys cock began to twitch, but he managed to keep it under control. Angie just smiled and, looking him in the eyes, she discreetly slid a finger between her pussy lips, parting them as she went. I don't think anyone else saw this other than the man and his wife.

This time his cock reacted as intended, shooting straight up to attention. Angie had chosen her target well as he had an impressive member, which although nowhere near as big as the Yank on the beach, it was big by normal standards all the same. He certainly put Walter and me to shame.

His wife, smiling, quickly threw a towel over it, then moved slightly to face us spreading her own legs and began flicking her clit. As you can imagine, neither Walter nor I could stave off the inevitable, and immediately both our cocks shot up standing proud, if disappointingly small by comparison, and only to have the girls cover them with towels as well.

We all grinned, and then gave each other a slight bow and a silent round of applause before continuing with our drinks.

Unfortunately the time came all too quickly when we had to say our good-byes and leave. Walter and Angie had to go back to Germany as their holiday was over in a couple of days and we would not be able to see them again before they left. Both girls had tears in their eyes, promising to keep in touch by email and Skype till we could all meet again when they returned in September. With our home situation, I am not sure if we will ever get the opportunity but "Skypeing" each other could be interesting as we both have web cams!

A couple of weeks later I received a key to their flat through the post and an invitation to use it any time we liked. Now we are trying to work out how we can manage a night away, as the clubs and the night life here are even more outrageous than the beach during the day.

graynsam
graynsam
29 Followers
12