IM Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds and punishes her for ignoring him.
2k words
4
26.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Resurgence

Kat felt the soles of her All-Stars stick briefly to the blacktop as she hurried toward the Houston conference center. Unbelievably, the camo mini and slim white shirt she wore still felt like too much clothing when compared to the unrelenting Texas summer. Her long, dark hair was pulled tight into a ponytail and there was a thin sheen of sweat glistening on her tanned skin. In her bag, she carried several copies of her resume, which she was planning to hand out to any hiring companies inside. Her friends called her crazy, flying all the way down here from her home state of Washington, just in order to get a job. She told them that she was tired of the snow anyway, and that she was more likely to be hired where the market was stronger.

Two hours and countless booths later, Kat had had enough. She was tired, hungry, and had the beginnings of a headache coming on. She was sore from being jostled through the sea of people. More than once had a hand pushed her out of the way, lingering for a second too long on her waist or ass. She stood in line for water, cramped up against other sweaty, thirsty bodies. The din around her faded in and out, in time with the thumping of her headache.

"..she's hot.."

"..told you so, right?.."

What? Kat held her breath, listening intently. That voice had sounded pretty familiar, but no one else had told her they were coming. She, however, had told a lot of people that she was going to be here..so Kat supposed she might know at least someone. On tip toes, she tried to peek above the heads of the people around her but saw no one she knew. 'You're probably a little delirious, Kat' she told herself as she bought her water and left for the hotel.

* * * * *

Lounging on her bed in pajamas after a long shower, Kat felt much better. The room was still a little stuffy so she had closed the windows and blasted the air conditioner on high, hoping to get comfortable. She opened the fridge for a soda and took a long sip.

"Why is everything here lukewarm?!" She stared at the can in disdain. "Why were you in the fridge again, please tell me the point?"

Kat set down the can and picked up the ice bucket. Wedging a shoe in the door to keep it open, she ran down the hall to the ice machine in the hopes of having something cold to drink. Five minutes later, she was back in her room, now with a full bucket of ice and a smile on her face. "Now, you'll see what cold REALLY is!"

"Of course, you'd be the expert on that, Kit-Kat." Before she could inhale to scream, a hand was over her mouth and another was around her waist, restraining her. Roughly, she was pushed toward the bed, where she was made to lean over it. Her wrists were tied together as another pair of hands tied a handkerchief to gag her. "It's really not healthy to be having conversations with a soda can, by the way." Strong arms flipped her onto her back and Kat could finally look into the eyes of her aggressor.

"Mmaaf?!"

"You're so much hotter in person." Matt smiled widely down at her, his prize. She was tied up quite nicely, her arms pulled back behind her and her chest thrust out. He caught her just as she was going to bed, it seemed, noticing the lack of bra. He had hoped that he would.

As his eyes roved over her body, Kat looked on, incredulous, her mind working. How did he find her? The last time that she had talked to Matt was almost a year ago. They had met online and had talked...no, that wasn't right. They had fucked. Almost every night. He would tease her with just his words and make it impossible to not fuck herself on camera for him. What was once Katherine, a straight-laced, sweet, modest girl, became Kat, a wanton, naughty little cam slut. She had loved it for a while, the knowledge that she was completely letting loose and giving herself to this man. That watching her body writhe in bed would bring him to a powerful orgasm night after night. But she had never been fully, mentally committed to him. It was nothing more than a fun, short-lived game to her. And so after a while, Kat stopped responding to Matt's video requests and, soon, to his IMs at all.

In one corner of the room, a tall man was setting up a small camcorder and tripod. Kat eyed it fearfully.

"That," he said, following her gaze, "is your ticket to internet stardom."

Kat was confused but Matt left her no time to think this over, instead crawling over her body and straddling her hips, effectively pinning her to the bed.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do this to you?" His fingers crept over her flat stomach, up towards the swell of her breasts in her shirt. He cupped them, squeezed, and let his thumbs slide lazily over her nipples until they were hard little nubs. She fought under him and he pinched them hard, eliciting a soft cry from her. Lifting her shirt over her head, Matt grabbed an ice cube from the nearby ice bucket and put it in his mouth. He lowered his head to one breast and sucked her right nipple, up between his teeth, making sure she felt the ice against the sensitive skin. Kat inhaled sharply and Matt smiled, continuing the assault on her tits and knowing that all the while she would be getting more and more wet.

After the ice cube was gone, Matt ripped her shorts and panties off of her and pulled her up to stand. He had waited long enough, a year in fact, and he felt that he deserved a taste of the pussy that had teased him for so long. He would show her what happened to girls who cut him loose like she did, who treated him so wretchedly. "Turn around and bend over for me, babe." A ball of ice dropped in Kat's stomach. She didn't move. "Do it!" Kat drew her foot back and tried to kick as hard as she could. Unfortunately for her, Matt was quicker. In one swift motion, he swept her up and carried her to a table, laying her face down again. "You bitch." He muttered, pulling out the remaining rope. "If you won't cooperate, this won't be so nice for you." He pulled her to the edge of the table so that her legs were hanging over and tied her legs down and apart. To enforce his position over her, he drew his hand back and hit her ass cheeks a few times, grinning as a red imprint of his hand formed on her soft skin, still jiggling from the impact.

The sting from his hands on her ass brought tears to her eyes. She was humiliated. Not only was she spread wide open in front of a man she had never seen before, but he was filming it too. And what had Matt meant about being on the internet? At the same time, however, she couldn't stop from being incredibly turned on. Matt was systematically doing every dirty little thing to her that they had talked about during their cam sessions. From the ice cube torture of her tits to spanking to even being tied up. There was no doubt that he knew exactly what he was doing and that her body was slowly starting to betray her.

On his knees behind her, Matt could see exactly what effect he had on her. "You're dripping for me Kit-Kat." Matt caught a drop that was glistening around her lips on the tip of his tongue. He heard her groan above him as she tried to shimmy away. He teased her, licking quickly and lighty with just the tip of his tongue before sucking her clit into his mouth, lightly tickling it with his tongue. By this time, Kat's breathing was heavy and she was sweating. Matt's head was between her legs in her most guarded of places, pulling her pussy lips apart and fucking her with his tongue and fingers. Kat felt it coming and she moaned against the gag, willing it not to.

"Nice." The tall man nodded in appreciation as he watched Kat through the camera's viewfinder, her body shivering with the last of her orgasm on the table. His hand was down his pants, slowly stroking up and down the length of his cock as he watched.

Matt stood up and wiped his mouth dry with the back of his hand.

"Are you going to scream if I take this gag off?" He asked her. She shook her head feverishly no, so he removed her gag and bindings. Kat worked the muscles of her jaw, sore from being forced open.

"Please don't hurt me." Matt's cock jumped.

"I only want to make you feel good, Kat. Are you going to listen to me now, babe?" Kat nodded yes.

"Go lie down on the bed on your back like a good girl."

When Matt appeared to her next, he was stroking his huge cock in one hand. Kat found that she couldn't stop staring. Countless memories flooded her brain, when she would imagine that smooth cock slipping between her lips and how he might taste when he came, exploding onto the back of her throat. Or how it might feel to straddle his hips and impale herself on his cock over and over. Matt moved to the edge of the bed and grabbed hold of Kat's small waist, pulling her across the sheets until her ass just hung over. He slid the head of his cock over her slit, teasing her, making her whimper.

"Fuck me." She begged him. That was all the provocation he needed.

"Why of course." He slid into her all the way, hard and without warning. She squealed in delight and he smiled, quickly finding a steady rhythm. Her pussy was warm and tight around his cock. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he fucked her, pulling her hips toward him with each thrust. He watched her as her breasts bounced wildly, her eyes closed and her head thrown back.

"You love this cock, don't you?" Kat moaned at that but didn't reply. Matt pounded her harder and twisted her nipple. "Tell me how hot this is making you, you little slut."

"I..I love.." He twisted harder until she cried out. "Fuck! I love your thick cock. Please, fuck me harder, don't stop. I'm going to cum.."

At that, he released her nipple and put his hand flat on her stomach, using his thumb to rub her clit until she came. He saw her body spasm before he felt her pussy contract around his cock in her orgasm.

When she relaxed, Matt motioned for the tall man in the corner to get up and bring the camcorder with him.

"I want a close up of this" He told him. Seconds later, Matt could feel his own orgasm building.

"Open your mouth, babe." Matt pulled out just as his cock started to twitch, spurting strings of cum across the bed. The first shot hit Kat on her nose and cheek, and slowly started to slide with gravity down her face. The second landed half in her mouth, half on her chin, while the rest covered her neck and tits.

"Very, very nice." Said the tall man. He zoomed in as Kat swallowed, then panned down her naked body.

Matt stood back and surveyed his handiwork -- a beautiful girl with her dark hair lying tangled around her, lying wide open before him and covered in his cum.

"Perfect. Now it's time to upload."