I'm Chrissy a Slut

Story Info
18 yo discovers smoking sex drugs and much more.
2.3k words
4.34
79.1k
68

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Kasmith05 for help editing this story. All characters are over 18.

*****

It's Sunday, the last day of summer before I start my senior year, again! See I had to leave half way through my senior year, last year, because of the accident. My dad was killed in a motorcycle accident about 7 months ago and it has been hard on us. It hit my mom the hardest, she is in pretty bad shape. So we moved here, to Vermont, from Florida after my dad's death so she can be closer to her sister but it hasn't seemed to work.

As I walk into the living room she is in her usual position, passed out in front of the TV with her bottle of Jack Daniels. I decide to head out and see what my Mom's boyfriend, Mike, is up to in his man cave or what we regular people call a garage instead of sitting here, watching her drool and mumble about my dad. It has been really warm for September, at least for Vermont I have heard, so I decided on wearing ripped short blue jean shorts and a light color t-shirt. The norm for us people from Florida. Oh, I probably should tell you about myself. You see, I'm what society calls a hottie, if I do say so myself. I am 5'6" with long legs, perky C cup breast, shoulder length auburn hair, beautiful tan skin, perky little nose, and plumpest lips you've ever seen.

Mike is your typical biker guy; 5'8", stocky, with short black hair, black moustache and goatee, and tattoo scarred among his arms. I call him the "Little devil". He volunteered to move here to Vermont with us from Florida when my dad passed away. You see, he is one of my dad's childhood friends and was in the crash that killed my dad. In fact, Mikes says that my dad actually saved his life by accelerating and hitting the oncoming car from his side so it didn't hit Mike's side and kill him. I think that's why he stays with us, out of guilt, and why he takes care of my mom and me.

As I enter the garage, I notice Mike is working on his "Classic Mustang". It's Red, that's as much as I know about it! He's under the hood and mumbling to himself as I walk in.

"What's up," he asks as he swears and jams on a bolt that he can't seem to get back into place.

"Nothing much, thought I would come and see what you are doing," I say as I lean against the garage wall.

"Well since you're not doing anything, get me a Red" he says as he jams on the bolt again.

I had never even tried smoking so I say "But I do not smoke."

"Just light it I'm covered with grease." He snapped back.

I walk over to his tool box and grab the box of Marlboro and his lighter. I take out a cigarette put it between my lips, flip the lighter and put the flame to the tip as I suck a little. The cigarette lights as I pull it from my lips and blow out a cloud of smoke. I walk over to Mike to hand it to him but he holds up his hand in a "waiting" motion as he almost has the bolt in place.

"The cig is going out Mike," I tell him.

"Just suck on it until I'm done," he snaps back.

"Fine!"

So I put the filter in my mouth, as I have seen my mom do hundreds of times, and suck on it a little harder this time. I exhale a cloud of smoke, trying to keep my lips tight, to make a perfect stream of smoke. I take another drag and even inhale a little as I blow out the smoke. I cough a little but was impressed with the amount of smoke coming out of my lips. I did it again and actually had to flip the ash off the end. I did that a couple more times and had actually forgotten about Mike until I tilt my head back exhaling the smoke and notice him looking at me and chuckles. As Mike stands up, finally done I offer him the rest of the cigarette that is over half gone.

He just laughs and said, "keep it, you look good with it."

I didn't understand what he meant, as I was a little light headed from smoking the cigarette. Mike walks over to me throwing the towel he just used to clean his hands over his shoulder and lights a cigarette as I finish mine. I walk over and sit on the large couch he keeps in the garage, impressed with what I have accomplished. Mike came over, sits down, and downs a beer as he finished his cigarette.

When he finishes the beer; he asks, "Do you want to ride to the store with me?"

"Sure, why not," I say as I walk to the car in the driveway.

"No, back here," he yells at me as he fires up his Harley.

I have not been on a bike since the day of the accident and if I am truthful, I'm a little nervous about getting on it. I stare at the bike for a minute but decide to hop on the back before I psych myself out. Mike hands me a half helmet with skulls and cross bones painted on it and I strap it onto my head. We take off down the long driveway but instead of turning left to go into town, we go right up over the a mountain and onto a dirt road. We ride for a while and the vibration is really getting me wet between my legs. I am sitting right behind Mike and the vibrations and bumps, especially the "Washboards", are getting me really close to an orgasm.

I am a little disappointed as we pull onto Main Street and into Cumberland's Farms. We get off the bike and walk into the front door. We are greeted by Shelley who is sitting behind the front counter. She is a biker, on the down slope of her career, who still looks pretty hot for someone who is known for being rode hard and put away wet. You can tell she has the hots for Mike, and most of the guys in town, by the ways she is fluttering her eyes lash like a mad women. Mike tells Shelley to grab him a pack of 'Reds' as he walks directly to the back of the store where the beer is held. He grabs a couple of six packs, while I wait for him at the counter with Shelley. He strolls to the counter and hands her the money as she hands him the box of reds. She dolls out the change, looks over at me and says with a wink, "You look hot, baby."

I laugh and give her a wave, as we leave the store and start loading the beer in the saddle bags. I strap on the helmet, jumped onto the back of the bike, and pray for an orgasm. My smile slowly slides off my face as I see that Mike rides onto the main road which takes us straight home. We get back to the garage is record time and as I'm getting off the bike, Mike asks me to light a cigarette. He unloads the beer from the saddle bags and puts it into the small, long, rectangular fridge he has in the garage. I stroll over to the counter and take the pack from the tool box and light it up by taking a nice, big inhale. I hand the cigarette to Mike and he just chuckles, saying "It's not for me."

I was actually excited as I take a seat on the couch and get ready to smoke my very own first cigarette. I deepen my inhales each time, as I sit there smoking my own cigarette . I am met with a ice cold beer as I finish my cigarette. I look at the beer then to Mike then to the beer again.

"Mmmm, its ok. I don't drink" I say.

"Go ahead" Mike says as he nudges me with the cool drink.

I take the can , pop it open, and drink it.

"You know Chrissy; Bones would say, 'Just Fuck It.'"

Bones, is the nickname, every one called my dad, in fact most people didn't even know his real name was Phillip until his funeral. I sit drinking my beer as we watch the foot ball game. After the first quarter, Mike offers me another cigarette and beer. I don't understand what is happening but I gladly accept both. By the half, I am bold enough to reach over grab a smoke and light it on my own with a smiling Mike next to me. Between the smoking and drinking, my mind goes back to my pussy and the bike. It is still wet and as I finish up my third beer and another cigarette; my finger, without my consent ,slides into my shorts. I am softly rubbing my clit when the thought, I have to go to my room, enters my mind.

I go to get up but Mike words stop me in my tracks, "Don't leave, just take care of it here."

I didn't even realize he was watching me but the feeling that I need to cum takes over me so I say, " Fuck it".

I rip off my shorts, sit down on the couch and go to town on my shaved pussy. I am rubbing like there is no tomorrow as I jam two fingers in my soaking cunt. I am offered another lit cigarette as I pull off my shirt, exposing my tits and my rock hard nipples to the smoke filled air. I take the cigarette and suck on it hard, so hard that I can feel the smoke entering my mind and dulling my senses. That's when I feel something on my pussy. I look down to see Mike's tongue working my hole, waves of pleasure are pulsating through my body.

I start screaming, "God Yes!" over and over.

I take another drag of my cigarette as he slides two fingers in my pussy and I begin to cum all over his fingers. I am spasming from head to toe. I can't believe I am having my pussy licked and fingered by someone I have known my whole life, but it is incredible. As my quivering body came back to earth, I see Mike has removed his jeans and his dick is hard and pointed right at me. I am not a virgin, I have fucked a boyfriend once at a party right before I left Florida but it lasted a whole two minutes. So now, having a real dick pointed at me, it's 8 inches long and skinny. I am waiting for him just to stick it in my hole but instead he steps up and puts it near my face. I have never sucked on a cock before but I know, in that instant, I am willing to.

So I opened my mouth, take him in between my lips and swirling my tongue around as I bob my head up and down. I am getting use to the feel and rhythm of my actions as more and more of his dick is being jammed down my throat. Mike moans as one of my hands pumps him; like I have seen in the porn movies my old boyfriend use to show me. My other hand goes back to my pussy where I find juices pooling on the couch. Mike pulls my head off of his cock and spreads my legs wide open. He then puts his dick at the entrance to my pussy and looks me in my eyes as he slides, with a steady motion, his whole hard dick in me. I am screaming in ecstasy as I cum all over this cock. He is pulling my hips into his cock as he fucks me, sweat is dripping off of his forehead and onto my face which is a major turn on. Finally, he tenses and I feel his cum shooting into me as I scream into another orgasm. I don't even know how many times I came.

He slowly slides out of me; cum flows out with him that adds to the already large puddle on the couch. I cant believe what has just happened but I know I will be doing this a lot more. I'm on birth control, have been since I was 14 because of my mom. She had me at 16 and has pounded into me that I will not make the same mistake she did. Mike plops down next to me, taking me out of my thoughts as he hands me a cigarette. We just lay there, spent.

I slowly smoke my cigarette as Mike ask, "So what are you thinking about?"

"That was Fucking Amazing," I say in return.

"Language, young lady," he says with a grin.

"Sorry, that was Fucking Awesome," I say sarcastically. I have always been a wise ass, nothing is ever going to change that.

" I didn't know you are a screamer," Mike blurts out.

I laugh, "Neither did I."

After we get our breathing under control, we go into the house where my mom is still passed out. We look at each other and nod in unison, "Dinner." As we are eating I can still feel the cum dripping out of me, down my leg. We smoke one more cigarette, before I head up to my room for the night. As I'm lying in bed, fingering myself to two more orgasms, all I can think about is the days event and how I am a Slut.