I'm Chrissy a Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
Chrissy and Katie grow closer.
2k words
4.56
33.1k
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home continued with Katie and I smoking and laughing. At one point a car pulled up next to us at a light, I pulled my fingers through my cum soaked hair taking a large glob in my mouth, rolled down my window and blew cum bubbles at the driver. The look of shock and excitement from the middle aged man was enough to keep us laughing all the way back to town.

We rode into town and up my street but went right past my house up the mountain to Katie's. It was actually in the next town, where the elite lived. Our area was set up with the rich high up on the mountain and the money level decreased all the way down to the trailer parks down by the river.

We pulled off the dirt road between two stone walls and continued over a stone bridge spanning a mountain stream. We finally climbed another steep hill with a ninety degree turn at the top. When a huge house came into sight "Holy Shit is this where you live?" I questioned with utter shock.

Katie just giggled as she hit a button to open one of the bays of the four car garage. As she backed in I realize there were four more doors in the back allowing for eight cars. As I got out I was speechless we parked next to a black Humvee. Another BMW like the one Katie drove was behind us. She grabbed me by my hand as we passed the Humvee I saw a red Ferrari I had never seen one this close as I gazed at the car I could see our reflection in the paint it was amazing.

Exiting the garage we entered a large room with a bar, pool table, arcade games, pinball machines, and even a dance floor with disco balls and everything. We climbed a flight of stairs to a huge kitchen with a view of the river and far beyond. Up another flight of stairs and down a long hallway we finally reached Katie's room.

"Lets hit the shower slut." She said as we began stripping the cum covered clothes from our bodies. I pulled my Mom's leather skirt with cum dried all over it and thought she will not be getting that back. Finally naked we entered the shower with large heads on three of the walls.

In the shower we soaped up each others bodies stopping occasionally to share deep kisses. I spent extra time exploring Katie's amazing tits and those beautiful perky nipples. She concentrated on cleaning my well used pussy making sure there was no cum inside or out. I was sore but it still felt amazing.

We got out and dried off as Katie put on a big fluffy pink robe and fuzzy slippers also pink, she looked so cute. I was tossed a Cowboys Jersey and a pair of sweat pants that were like Capri pants when I put them on. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and joked "I guess I'm Tony Romo tonight."

Katie just smiled "I wish."

Katie walked to a dresser opened a drawer and grabbed a box with rainbows and unicorns, I never expected to see such a girly side from her. Next we proceeded to the kitchen where Katie got a box of wine from the fridge and some glasses as we walked out she told me to grab the bag of Doritos of the counter. She then led me to a large screened in deck, set down her supplies and flipped a switch illuminating a very large field outside.

She opened the little box exposing a large bag of weed and her smoking supplies. I lit up a cigarette and poured some wine for both of us before taking a seat on the large patio chairs. I then noticed four deer out in the field, one with a giant rack, but still not as nice as the rack on Katie.

I just sat back and enjoyed the view smoking my cig as Katie used a little rolling machine to make three perfect joints. She finished and lit one up attaching a clip to it that telescoped like a radio antenna. She took a few drags then passed it to me. I then saw the point of the clip as we could pass it back and forth while still reclined in our comfy chairs.

"That is really cool." I told her.

"Do you know why it's called a roach clip." she asked.

"No." I replied.

"Because pot holder was already taken." she giggled.

I did not get it until she explained the end of the joint was called a roach. I chuckled but was embarrassed by how naïve I was. We continued smoking until it was gone sipping our wine and feeling pretty good.

Katie grabbed a cigarette and I decided to join her. She blew a beautiful stream of smoke out as I sat and admired her beauty. She turned to me and asked "How long have you smoked?"

Embarrassed I downed my wine and poured another before admitting I just started last week."

"No way! You're shitting me."

Feeling a good buzz I told her the story of last Sunday, including Fucking Mike in the garage. "Fuck you, that has to be a lie." she said lighting a second joint.

I assured her it was true and tried to deflect the conversation away from me by asking her "How many times have you been to the porn shop?"

She began explaining that when she was seventeen her older brother was injured in Iraq. Continuing she told me how hard she took it and began smoking, doing drugs, and obsessing about sex. When she was eighteen she had gone to the shop but was so nervous when she walked in she turned around and went to her car. Deciding she had come to far to turn back she smoked a bowl went back in and found a booth.

The first dick came through the hole and she explained how she reached out to stroke it and then began to suck on it, when it shot in her mouth she said she was addicted. She sucked off two more guys before fucking the next guy. She ended up fucking two more guys and sucking off one more. "After that I've been fucking anyone I could." She finished

I did not know what to say but luckily the sound of branches breaking distracted us. Just then a moose came into the field right next to the deck. I had never seen one, it was huge with two giant antlers that looked like satellite dishes on its head. It walked across the field and began drinking out of the stream by knelling on its front legs.

All I could think was I could get used to living like this. Katie lit the final joint and we polished off the box of wine. We had one more cigarette before heading off to bed.

We stripped down and climbed into a bed that felt like a cloud, which was appropriate as my little angel cuddled up next to me. "I have to stop home before we go to school tomorrow." I said.

"Were not going to school tomorrow, I have plans for you."

With that she gave me a kiss which seemed to last forever. "Trust me it will be worth it." She said as she hit the light and pushed her hot little body against mine. With that we drifted off to sleep with me feeling a mix of anticipation and delight.

In the morning I awoke to breakfast in bed with waffles, bacon and orange juice. After I finished Katie lit a Marlboro took a drag and exhaled three perfect smoke rings. We shared the cigarette then we hit the shower with more kissing and rubbing that had me really worked up.

When I came out Katie was in the bed smoking a fat joint. As I climbed into bed we shared a smoky kiss with her exhaling the smoke into my waiting mouth. We continued this until the weed was gone but the kissing did not stop as our tongues explored each others mouth.

Katie broke the kiss moving down to my breast kneading them and kissing my already hard nipples. Her hands continued massaging my tits as her tongue descended towards my stomach. My body shivered with anticipation as she approached my dripping pussy.

Her delicate mouth approached my waiting mound but to my dismay she skipped right over my pussy to my thigh only allowing her middle finger to slowly spread my lips as she slowly dragged her hand down my body. An audible gasp left my mouth and tingling moved through out my body.

As she worked her way up my thigh the anticipation again grew as her tongue approached my pussy. This time she allowed her tongue to slowly brush against my hole as she moved to my other thigh.

"Please Please!" I begged.

As she worked her way up my thigh she allowed her hand to slowly rub my pussy. My body was ready to explode when the moistness from her tongue finally reached my pussy. Her perky nose perched a top my mound.

Slowly she began moving up and down my slit. The pleasure was unreal as she quickened her pace, My muscles contacted, my toes curled so tight my feet looked like fist. When Katie began working my clit I lost it screaming and flailing like a mad women as I came. I honestly believe I passed out.

As I recovered Katie had lit a cigarette and was slowly stroking my flushed face. She held the filter to my mouth as my senses returned. "Fuck me." was all I could get out of my mouth.

I had never really thought about fucking another girl but as I kissed Katie tasting my own juices on her lips all I could think about was pleasing her, like she pleased me. I slowly began kissing her magnificent breast, sucking on her nipples like straws. Unlike her I could not wait as I slid my hand down to the wetness between her legs. Working my finger in and out as I continued working my mouth on her tits.

Slowly I licked my way down to her pussy. Unsure of what to do I allowed instinct to take over licking along the length of her opening adding a few extra flicks each time my tongue met her clit. One then two fingers working that tight hole. She was bucking pulling away from me so I used my free arm to hold her down and pull her closer to my mouth.

I heard the "Chirping." begin so I slowed my pace until it subsided. I did this a couple of times letting her come close to orgasm then slowing down. Each tine her panting and pleading grew louder.

Finally I continued working her clit faster and faster, the chirping grew in intensity and I knew she was close. Then to my shock waves of fluid shot into my face as she bucked uncontrollably. Was she pissing on me? I thought as I took shot after shot. I was soaked, and Katie was gasping for air.

I grabbed one of her cigarettes and lit it for my baby as she recovered. "That was amazing, I have never squirt with another person only my vibrator." she said.

"Squirt?" I questioned again showing me naivety.

"Yea it is like the ultimate orgasm for a girl." she explained.

"Good I thought you pissed on me." I laughed

"I guess that's two things you will have to teach me smoke rings and squirting."

"Sure we will have fun practicing."

With that we settled into bed for a day of cartoons, cigarettes, weed, and wine. Of course we had to lick each others pussies again. Hell of a way to spend a day if you ask me.