IM Connected Ch. 02

Story Info
Chat turned into real life rendezvous continues.
1.4k words
4.68
14.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continued to spoon, my body wrapped around this beautiful 18-year-old in her schoolgirl outfit. Her blue plaid pleated skirt was crumpled between our waists. My cock was still buried in her soaking wet pussy and it was softening as my breathing started to return to normal.

I traced the pigtail that stuck up in front of my face; the trail led me to her soft shoulder covered in the white cotton of her short oxford shirt. I lightly trailed my fingertips across her chest, across her firm breast and traced her erect nipple with the tip of my index finger, slow lazy circles. I placed a few light kisses on the back of her neck, until she shivered.

I reached for her leg and put my hand in the back of her knee, pulling it up and raising my self off the bed with the leverage. Still holding her leg I guided her onto her back. I flipped her skirt up on to her belly and put my hands on the sides of her white cotton panties, pulling them completely off and tossing them ... somewhere.

By the flickering light of the television, I could see she was freshly shaved. I wanted to stare, but I was drawn to her sweet slot. I knelt before her and pulled my face close, drawing a deep breath in through my nostrils. The scent of our sex was intoxicating. I thumbed her hood back and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue.

I teased the fringe of her lips with the tip of my tongue, remembering how she had given the rim of my head the same treatment earlier. She moaned her approval. I tasted our combined juices, sweet and salty. Her hand was on the back of my head now -- reassuring, not impatient. She didn't need me to hold her knees apart so I put my hands -- or more accurately my fingers -- to better use. One hand slid up her body, under her shirt and found her other hand tweaking a nipple. My hand took over and she switched hands. I had continued to lick circles around her engorged lips, spending a little extra time at the start/finish line that her clit represented, with each lap.

We had chatted some about some ass play for each of us, but I was focused on her tasty young pussy. I slowly slid my index finger from my free hand into her steaming hole. I changed my licking pattern as I slide one, then two fingers in and out of her pussy and licked up the lips on alternating sides of my fingers, each time dwelling on her clit.

She was soon pushing my head down into her crotch and groping at the bed cover. Her delighted screams came in a steady stream. I pushed two fingers in as far as they would go and rubbed her inside. I sucked and flicked her clit in my hungry mouth and diddled it with my thumb when I came up to gasp for air.

Her body trembled and her staccato moans rolled into one continuous scream of pleasure. I slowed my motions as she came down from her ecstasy. Her body gradually went limp. I kissed her mound, then her belly and then slide up on to the bed next to her, lying on my side.

We must have both dozed off for a few minutes. When I awoke, Jackie's head was resting on my arm and she began to stir. I kissed her cheek and rubbed he supple thigh. The smile that spread across her face was a mix of sleepiness and mischievousness.

I stood and stripped off my remaining clothing and she began to unbutton her shirt.

"No," I said. "You leave that alone. I will take care of you young lady. You have been very naughty." I used my best principal's voice, but had broken out in my own mischievous smile. I pushed her coat aside and sat on the other bed.

"Come here," I commanded and motioned to my lap. My penis rose to life as this young vision, schoolgirl outfit still mostly intact, rose and took two seductive steps toward me.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Jackie asked in her best innocent little girl voice. "What did I do?"

"You know what you did and you know what to do!" I said, struggling to keep up the act.

Jackie deftly gripped my penis as she leaned forward, She began to lower her mouth toward my rock hard cock, I guided her into the spanking position. I rubbed my hands over the pleated skirt.

"For starters, I understand that you are not wearing panties!" and I flipped her skirt up over her back. I continued to rub my left hand over her now exposed bottom. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I had them on when I left the house. I don't know what happened to -- oww!" she exclaimed. I had interrupted her explanation with a little swat.

My "discipline" was only a few more similar spanking, but it was enough to turn her firm young ass a darker shade.

Playing along, she pouted.

"I'm sorry." She said as she stood.

"I believe you, Jackie, but I am afraid this offense is too serious for you to get off that easily," I replied as I stood next to her.

I walked her to the other bed and leaned her over it. I stooped to push her right knee up onto the bed and she leaned even further forward. Half of her ass was visible from this vantage point. I stood behind her and positioned my stiffness at the opening of her warm, wet pussy. I grabbed the waistband of her skirt with one hand in the center of her back and pulled back while thrusting my hips forward. I buried myself to the hilt on the first stroke, paused for a moment to enjoy the feeling of my nuts pressed against her pussy. I ground my hips against her fine warm ass, the result swirled my cock around her insides. She exhaled audibly as all the nerve endings inside her fired messages of pleasure off to her brain. I then began my assault on her love canal in earnest.

"Oh, Mr. Smith! Stop! Please Stop!" Jackie's pleas were for my benefit. We had only exchanged first names in our instant messaging encounters, so "Mr. Smith" was an ad lib for the role play. Her request to stop was not sincere either, as we had arranged a "safe word" before our rendezvous. The pleading did the trick though. I didn't think I could get any more turned on.

"You see what happens when you don't keep track of your panties, young lady?"

In reply Jackie raised her right hand, fist full of white cotton.

We both erupted in laughter. I grabbed the L of her hips in each hand and slammed into her a few more times as we continued to chuckle. Then, I leaned forward and continued with slow shorter strokes, reaching around and wrapping my arm across her right hip until my hand could lay across her pussy. I put two fingers on each side of my rod and lightly ground my palm against her mound and massaging her sopping wet lips with my fingers.

I felt her soft moans vibrate her back as I pressed my naked body close to her. I ran my left hand from the side of her tummy, under the front of her shirt and found her pert boobs hanging down. I took turns massaging both of them and planted kisses on her shoulders and back, while still grinding and massaging her.

"Fuck me!" she finally said in a low, gravely voice.

I stood and reached for her pigtails and began to piston in and almost all the way out, before slamming back into her. I didn't pull her hair hard enough to hurt her, but she leaned her head all the way back and grunted in time with my strokes.

She clenched the muscles of her pussy and squeezed her ass cheeks together in rhythm with my fucking. I try to pay attention to my partner, but it felt so amazing, I can't tell you how she felt as I exploded inside her. But we both slowed and I pulled out and flopped on the bed next to her. -- my knees weak from the flood of pleasure.

While this was the climax of our encounter, there is still one more chapter from this first night together. But that will have to wait.