I'm Different: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he stopped, told me not to move and he took out a book and started reading while I knelt, in pain, with red marks on me, with my mind a confused mixture of self-loathing and thoughts of sexual wildness, I had visions of me willingly servicing tens of men at his behest in the most kinky ways. My mind was in a new place for me. The delight and the pain of the beating, the humiliation of the spittle and the forced cock sucking all coalesced into a paroxysm of pleasure. He said nothing and never looked at me until exactly one hour after he started reading. He put the book down and leaned over. He gave me a gentle, loving kiss on the cheek then on my lips.

"Listen to me laura," he whispered. "You are mine now aren't you?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"From now on I own your body and your mind. I am your Master and you are my slave. Go now and get dressed. Go home. Be a perfect wife to Lawrence, but remember whenever he fucks you he is fucking my cunt. My property!! No-one is to know anything about this. You will wait for my calls and you will obey them."

"Yes," I whispered, and then after a hesitation, added for the first time," … Master." And his hand moved to my breast and he took a nipple between his fingernails and squeezed so hard that I cried out. It really, really hurt. He took his finger away and kissed the deep red welt he left with the little bubble of oozing blood.

"Go home slave," he said.

I walked out, dressed in the hall in everything I'd worn except for my destroyed panties, left without a backward glance, picked up my baby and drove home. I showered again, made sure that the belt marks were fading, dressed in my normal clothes and tried to concentrate on my everyday tasks but all the time my mind turned to the events of the past few days and especially those of the morning. Like a teenager in love, I kept humming to myself, touching my sore nipple and saying over and over again, "I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master. I'm his slave He's my Master."

12