I'm Finally a Girl for a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

"Oh Daddy, I never knew I could look so beautiful. Thank you, daddy!" I said as he stepped behind me where I could feel his hardness pushing against my lower back as he stood behind me and put his arms around me, his forearms touching the sides of my breasts. I turned around in his embrace and ran my arms under his bathrobe, letting it fall open and gave his naked body a loving caress as I kissed him on the lips.

"Daddy. You are wonderful." I said quietly between kisses.

"And you are too, honey." He replied, thoughtfully.

As he walked me over to the couch again with my hand in his so we could have more wine, my heart was throbbing out of my chest as we sat down and he ran his soft hands over my hairless legs. When he took me in his arms and kissed me. I melted into his arms as if it was something I had done all of my life. I wanted to please him so much I would have done anything to become his forever! I was hopelessly in love with him, and was eager to be his obedient bride.

As we kissed more deeply, I brought my hand to his thigh and began to carefully move up, and for the first time felt a naked cock that wasn't mine. I was stunned at how big it was. He was as hard as iron. I have never been happier than I was at this moment, safe in his embrace with my hand on his cock he so obviously plans to pleasure me with. I knew at that moment I was born to be with this man who was carefully cultivating me to carry his seed.

"Can we go somewhere more comfortable?" He asked?

"Would you like to see my bedroom?" I asked with a smile as I stood up and took his hand and led him into my room, knowing my time was finally near.

We sat down on the bed and he put his arms around me and kissed me again as we fell back on the bed in a passionate embrace. He ran his fingers along the inside of my thigh, teasing me to open my legs wider as he glided his fingers over the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs.

He moved my bottoms aside and maneuvered my stiff little cock and tiny balls out, then slipped down lower and took them together in his mouth. As I was lost in the wonderful feeling of him sucking on me, he turned his body around and pulled me up on my side and presented me with his huge erection. I hesitated not a second before I took as much of him in my mouth as I could and began to use my lips and tongue as nature had intended.

With a slow sexual rhythm, he rocked himself in and out of my mouth, thrusting deeper than I ever imagined possible as my body undulated with passion as I greedily tried to take more of him. It was a wonderful sensation to hear his encouraging groans and feel his reactions as I let his silky smooth shaft so full of masculine power, slide in and out of my mouth. I joyfully sucked his cock as I basked in the prideful feeling of being able to bring him pleasure in such an intimate and feminine way.

"Here, let's take these off, honey." He said as he began to remove the bottoms of my baby dolls.

As I raised my hips to cooperate, I was greeted with his loving kisses on my cock again as he removed my bottoms the rest of the way. He slipped out of his bathrobe and retrieved a small bottle from a pocket and squirted some liquid on his fingers. As he lay next to me, he pushed up my nightie and began suckling on my nipples as I felt the warm slippery lotion being massaged into my boy pussy. As he began to insert his finger, I felt compelled to open up my legs to invite my lover in as he worked my tight little sphincter in a circular motion, widening my passage. Soon, he inserted another finger along side the first, rotating them and widening his fingers a little more each time. Soon I was moving my hips in and out reveling in the joy of being prepared for the final assault on my masculinity as we thrust together to help him go deeper and wider as he suckled at my nipples.

"You like that, don't you, princess? " He whispered.

"Oh daddy." Was all I could breath out.

"You want your Daddy now, don't you honey?" He said as he leaned down and kissed my pouted lips.

"I do want you daddy, but it might hurt." I whispered.

"It will only hurt a little, honey. It's a price every girl has to pay." He whispered, softly.

He moved between my legs and lifted my legs up over his arms and then leaned down for another kiss, widening my legs and pushing them back to my torso, leaving my boy pussy completely exposed for our mating as my eyes showed the unmistakable look of fear.

"I'll be really gentle honey, and you'll always be my girl. I know you want to be daddy's girl don't you, honey? Talk to daddy, honey. Please." He whispered lovingly.

"Please daddy, I want to. Please don't give up on me." I begged as I nervously ran my hands up and down his strong arms as he leaned down and kissed me again. I was out of control with passion, needing to satisfy the needs within me. I instinctively knew that once I gave all of myself to him, I would always hunger to provide him comfort and love.

"That's a good girl honey, you've made daddy very happy." He said quietly between kisses.

He put more lubricant on his cock and rested it against my virgin hole. He pushed in slightly and held himself there as my tissues began to relax to allow him to slip in just far enough that he wouldn't slip out. Every few seconds he would pull back a little and then push in again, holding it and allowing me to stretch just a little more each time.

"Ohhh, you feel really wonderful, sweetheart." He whispered.

"It hurts a little, daddy. It's so big." I replied, softly.

"Don't worry, princess. Remember, every little girl hurts a little the first time. I'll be gentle, honey. Daddy will soon be inside of you and it won't hurt anymore. Just keep relaxing when I push, honey." He whispered as he stopped and gently rotated my nipples in his fingers, making me move my hips to the rhythm of his fingers on my nipples.

"That's it honey, rock your hips. Show me how much you want it." He whispered, again.

"Oh daddy, please go slow. It hurts!" I cried quietly as I kept moving my hips trying to help him get in deeper.

"That's ok sweetheart, we have all night, honey. Just relax and know daddy doesn't want to hurt you. The sooner I'm all the way in the sooner it will feel better and the happier we will be." He replied softly.

He kept up the rocking motion until I could feel him actually sliding in and out a little, only hurting a little now as he reached the end of each thrust. I found an uncontrollable urge to tighten and loosen my pussy muscles to squeeze his shaft as he worked gently in and out. Each time he was getting deeper and more persistent, until finally he reached the tightest part of my pussy.

"Ohhhh, your pussy is so tight, honey. It feels wonderful, you are doing fine." He said to reassure me.

He rocked in and out a few more times until he stopped and rested inside of me while still pressuring my tight inner ring. Then he began to slowly retreat and then slowly push in more deeply with each slow stroke. After several tentative thrusts, I felt a flash of pain as he held himself firmly against my tight inner barrier.

"Oh daddy, please. I can't! It hurts!" I cried as tears began to form.

"Oh, yes you can princess. Just think about what it will be like knowing that from now on, when we make love again, it won't hurt anymore. Just relax and let it happen." He whispered softly as he continued rocking in and out.

"Daddy!" I cried as I quickly breathed in and out trying to catch my breath as I felt him press more firmly as I angled my hips up slightly hoping to ease his passage.

I forced myself to relax as much as I could as he continued to rock gently but firmly, pressing more deeply. Finally, as a giant shiver fell upon me, the hurting stopped and I felt him slowly moving in ever so deeply until he was in as far as he could go. The pain quickly drifted away as we lay coupled, and I could finally revel in the silent celebration of our first coupling. I felt wonderful sense of achievement and even though I felt really vulnerable, at the same time I felt warm and safe.

My legs were open as wide as they could go, and I could feel his balls resting on my buttocks leaving me no doubt that I had allowed myself to be completely taken by this wonderful man. I was so proud.

"How's my sweety now?" He asked.

"Oh daddy, I feel wonderful!" Was all I could say as I began to move my hips as much as I could, to explore the wonderful feelings.

He began to rock his hips slowly moving his penis in and out a couple inches at a time, building up to full loving strokes. Soon he was pulling nearly all of the way out, and then plunging all the way in as I began to tighten my pussy muscles as he pulled out each time trying to match his rhythm.

"Oh, honey, I like that. You have a wonderful pussy. You're going to let me to spend a lot of time in it, aren't you honey." He said.

"Oh yes daddy, I've never realized how wonderful it would feel having you inside me. " Unashamed to to announce my fealty to him.

He began to rock his hips again as I tightened and loosened my pussy muscles to provide the most pleasure for him, creating a wonderful sensation in me deep inside. As he began to thrust at little different angle, I began to feel the unmistakable rise of a pending orgasm.

As he moved in and out of me, the tighter I squeezed the better it felt as I started to cry out "Oh, ooh, ooooh... daddy...." as I began to release my meager juices onto my stomach.

Instinctively, I kept my tight squeeze on his cock as he rocked in and out. I could feel his cock growing bigger and harder, as he slowed down to rest. He lay down on me and kissed my lips again, as I felt his heartbeat through his cock as it throbbed inside of me as we rested.

Finally, be began to thrust in and out more deliberately and I felt his cock becoming larger and harder. Suddenly he pushed himself as deep inside of me as he could go and with the smallest of movements, every muscle in his body tensed as he finally let out with a "Uh.. Uhaaa...O honey...".

As I held him tightly, I could feel every pulsing jet of his life giving liquids as they rushed into my body. It was an incredible feeling to experience each splash of his thick, warm sperm as it flooded into me. Again he began to move in and out of me deeply and purposefully, as I felt another throbbing series of pulses as he sent the remainder of his seed deep into me. He lay down on top of me where I could feel every lingering pulse, as they slowly tapered off and he began to soften.

"Oh, daddy. That was wonderful. I love you." I gushed, as I imagined our DNA bonding inside me.

"I love you too princess." He replied.

"Can we do it again, later honey?" I asked?

"Of course, sweetheart. We have the rest of our lives." He said

We laid down to rest, spooning as lovers do, with his arm over my waist. To make sure none of his precious sperm dribbled out and was wasted, I reached down between my legs and put his semi soft member up against my boy pussy, just where he likes it. I relished the feeling again as it slid in a couple of inches. I was thrilled to know that I was in possession of his life giving seed that had now traveled from his body deep into mine as I lay here thinking off all of the ways I can love him.

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers
12