I'm Finally Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the blink of an eye we were in sync, she pushing against my cock and me burying it deep into her rectum.

"Oh fuck yeah." Said Rachel loudly. "Fuck me David, fuck me harder, faster!" demanded my horny sister.

Moments later "Oh yeeeah, im gonna cum." Rachel was in a state of complete eroticism and pleasure

"I'm gonna come too." As my sister's climax subsided mine had just begun. Shooting load and after load I filled my sisters ass to the brim with my hot seed. Pulling my dick out there was a large gaping hole where my sperm flowed out and ran down her leg alongside her pussy juice.

Collapsing back onto my bed, Rachel joined me. Snuggling into my chest like lovers would we wrapped our arms around each other.

"That was amazing." Said my sister softly.

"Yes it was, thank you."

"It's what sisters are for." After a long pause and just before sleep creeped up on me, Rachel spoke.

"Don't leave me again, I Love you for real."

Yawning I opened my eyes and met her stare for stare.

"I'll never leave your side again. Wifey."

"Wifey?" Laughing she kissed me on the cheek.

"I like the sound of that."

12