I'm Forever Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,947 Followers

"How did I do Les? Should I do it again? I kind of liked having control over you with your cock in my mouth. It filled me up, the head is huge, it feels bigger than it looks, that must be what makes me feel like you're splitting my pussy in two when we fuck."

"You did good sweetheart, you did very good. The more we work at it the more you'll enjoy it, your tiny pussy will adapt and there'll come a point where I'll slide in all the way to my balls without having to stop. You'll see."

Saturday night and Sunday afternoon we went at it again, the first time in the hallway, the second time on the kitchen table. Liz told me she'll never be able to eat another meal at that table without thinking of her pussy being crammed full of my cock and the cum that dripped onto the table. She said she didn't care how well we scrubbed it, to her there'd always be cum on it. Not that she wouldn't eat, but she'd always think of us fucking on that table.

My last week driving for Mrs. S damned near left me impotent. She had lined me up with new gals Monday through Thursday, they were literal fucking machines, they were exuberant and grateful, shoving wads of money in my hand afterward, my balls were having a hard time keeping up. What I didn't know at first is that every one of the new ones had a black cock fetish, I also came to realize they were willing to pay an awful lot of cash to be fucked by one. I was not only taking care of the new gals, but also the two regulars. The pile of cash in my glove box was bigger than ever before.

On Friday Mrs. S asked me to help her move a few things around the house, then drive her to a restaurant for lunch with some old lady type friends. When we returned home she wanted to have me come in for my final pay and what she called a bonus once I'd put the car away. In her office she looked a little flushed as she asked me to close and lock her office door.

"Lester, in all the months you've worked for me you've had sex with numerous women every week, but you've never made a move on me., and I appreciate that, I needed to make sure you and I never became physical, but with you leaving I want to change that. Please come over to me."

As I walked behind the desk Mrs. S was sitting sideway with her dress up to the top of her nylons and her legs spread slightly.

"Lester I've been told you have a magic cock and you don't normally eat pussy, truth is I'd like that tongue in my pussy before you give me my goodbye shag. Take my panties off and eat me Lester."

Raising her dress higher I looked at a pair of bright yellow silk bikini panties with a few tiny hairs sticking out the sides. As I reached for them she lifted, when her panties were down I had her lift one foot, then the other.

"Okay Gloria, spread if you want me to lick your sweet smelling pussy."

She put her hands at the back of my head pulling me down as her butt scooted forward on the chair and my mouth met her vulva in one motion. I looked up at her, smiled and set about licking her like never before. I'm not sure if I accomplished that, but I certainly left her quivering and whimpering as girl juice gushed out of her, it didn't squirt, but damned close. I stood, opened my pants letting them drop to the floor and guided her head to my dick.

"Open Mrs. S, it's time to suck my cock." Her lips pursed as they opened and she latched on like a baby sucking a tit. I let her blow me several minutes before I pulled her off, she looked at me funny as I lifted her and bent her onto the desk. As I did I flipped up her dress revealing a dripping pussy, the labia wet with cum, the tiny grey hairs along the labia had beads of cum on them. She started to move and I slapped her ass, she stopped immediately. I put my cock against the entrance to her vagina and pushed in. She groaned and pushed back.

"Oh yes, take my pussy Lester. I've been a bad girl, a dirty girl, slap my ass again a little harder. Oh Les, I need your cock, bury that fucker in my naughty hole, fuck my pussy then fuck my ass. I'll be your little slut anytime Les, anytime."

Well this was certainly going in a direction I hadn't anticipated as I shoved my cock all the way in, reaming her at least five minutes before pulling out. Lube was on the desk, I lubed her and me then pushed against her tight back door until she relaxed and I popped right in, giving her a minute to adjust I waited.

"Never mind that Les, just fuck my ass hard, do it, don't wait, fuck me Lester. Fuck me hard."

Whatever happened to miss prim and proper I didn't really care, this bitch wanted it rough, I was gonna give it to her rough. Slapping her ass as I fucked, she was squealing with each smack, begging for more cock until she suddenly threw her ass back against me and screamed "Motherfucker, give me your black cum". What the fuck was that about? These women watch far too much porn. I know lots of white guys with cocks as big or bigger than mine.

Me cumming in her ass is what she wanted, cumming her ass is what she got, her ass was so tight I launched a volley of spurts deep in her anus, not holding back at all as I drove into her again and again. When I was done I pulled off leaving her laying across the desk, cum dribbling out of her ass and running down her legs. I walked into the half bath and washed my cock twice, there was no chance in hell I wanted my cock coated with the excretions of her ass. No way was I taking any funky stuff home to the little wifey. Walking back out she was wiping the mess with tissues and sliding her panties back on.

She looped her arms around my neck and thanked me. No one had spanked and dominated her in years, something she missed. Then she kissed me, stood back, reached for two envelopes and handed them to me letting me know one was my pay and the other a bonus. Kissing me again she told me she would miss me and that she meant what she said, if I wanted more of her pussy or ass, just call, it would always be mine. When I mentioned Julio she smiled.

"He's a nice boy, but he's not the man you are. He cums too quick, that will need to be worked on. I'll stay in touch with the other girls, he might be ready for me in a year."

"He told me you were a great piece of ass."

She laughed. "That boy's face was between my legs most of the interview, his dick never touched my body. In fact, the reason I know he cums to soon is that he came in his pants while he sucked my clit. As I said, maybe in a year. If it doesn't work out with that hot little thing you had on your arm Sunday, call me, I'll not only fuck you silly, but I'll have you making five grand a week. Be good Les, don't be a stranger."

When Liz and I counted the money Friday after supper we were astonished, there was $4600 in bills, then we opened the envelope from Mrs. S. Inside was a note thanking me for all my services during her employ and a cashiers check for five thousand dollars.

"Lester what the hell did you do for these women, rob a bank?"

I explained to her that every woman that week was all crazy about a black cock in her, that it was almost creepy, telling her of the woman who wanted me to make her beg for it. Then I explained that in all my time I had never been with Mrs. S until today, telling her what she wanted me to do.

"So, you spanked her Les, you really spanked her? And you drilled her in the ass? Tell me you washed that motherfucker."

"Washed right away, twice, no way was I bringing anything home to my wife. It was one hell of a train ride that's for sure."

As she studied my face she said to me, "Maybe the warning on the dryer lint screen applies to more than clothes. Clean before each load."

After dishes she was on my lap extremely quiet. I asked what was up.

"Did she really like being spanked? I mean, did you hit her hard?"

"She said she loved it, I slapped hard enough to make the skin pink but not enough to hurt her. Why, what's on your mind?"

With her face burrowed in my chest she spoke so low I nearly couldn't hear her.

"I think I might like to try that once, the idea of being your dirty girl who needs to be spanked makes me wet, but I don't want you to hurt me."

I lifted her chin and kissed her, telling her she needed to go into the bedroom and get undressed, then lay on her tummy on the bed and call me when she was ready. As she started giving me lip I flipped her over my knee, gave her three swats and told her to get her ass in the bedroom. Lopping into my arms with a tear trickling down her cheek she kissed my neck and told me, "Yes daddy, your slut will do as she's told. Come fuck me daddy."

I'm really starting to wonder now, just how much porn has my sister been watching? She plays this game all too well. On her tummy I told her to get upright on her knees, put three pillows under her abdomen and lay down. As I undressed, I drooled over that ass in the air, I could see her pussy lips poking between her legs, swollen and engorged with blood, waiting to be penetrated and satisfied, waiting for my dick to fill her insides with my seed.

I kissed each cheek, then the insides of her legs, they spread wider on their own. I told her I was going to enter her and she should relax. As I pushed forward her pussy was extremely tight until she relaxed, then I slid in all the way with a long slow stroke. As I rocked in and out slowly her ass began pushing up when I pushed down, soon we were in unison, our skin slapping, the squishing of our sex filled the air. Liz was purring, cooing, making choppy little uh sounds and long low ahhh's.

With a good rhythm going I pushed down on the small of her back, that little pussy opened more and pointed upward, she was wide open and eager for me to nail her ass to the mattress. I came first followed within seconds by her, I normally wait until she gets off before I do, but I knew she was on the edge so I forged ahead and filled her with spunk. She told me the feeling of cum hitting her cervix sent her into her orgasm. After catching our breath, we cleaned up, watched some TV and went to bed.

Saturday and Sunday were slow lazy days, we shopped for groceries Saturday morning and after lunch cruised to the mall where Liz purchased a dress she'd been wanting which was now marked down. She knew the sale was going on for the entire week, but she wanted to make sure she found one in her size. And how could she buy a new dress without the right underwear to go with it, a trip Victoria's for some cute panties, new stockings and we were finally headed home.

I was still exhausted from the busy week behind me, I asked Liz to drive so I could cat nap. She loved driving my truck, she sat up a little higher and she told me the thrill of all that power in her hands was almost orgasmic. After modeling the new dress she did laundry as I napped, I offered to help, she wasn't going to hear it, I'd worked hard all week and needed to rest. I woke to the smell of freshly baked cookies, my princess had baked my favorite, molasses. My mouth watered just getting a whiff of the aroma filling the air in our home.

Sunday we decided we'd skip meals at home and eat out, starting with a late morning brunch where we had eaten before. The selection was wonderful, the only older lady I knew was Mrs. Milliken who happened to be sitting with Julio, to say they looked chummy is an understatement. She was one of the gals Mrs. S told me was into Latino lovers, she had obviously wasted no time getting up close with Julio.

Getting some fruit for Liz Julio stood next in line commenting on the hot thing with me. I told him it was my wife, to which he came back with, "Wow, she sure looks a lot like your sister doesn't she."

As I turned to look at Liz she smiled, I in turn looked at Julio, "Yes she does Julio, yes she does."

Julio was doing what he does with all women, thinking with his dick. With Mrs. Milliken next to him and probably the unspoken promise of pussy later on, he basically ignored us the rest of our time there. In the afternoon we talked about how best to make use of all the money we had amassed. I realize forty grand isn't a large amount of money, but we were young and starting out, to us it was a huge amount of money. We never went without growing up, but we'd never been in possession of this much money before either.

Liz's car was nickel and diming us so we made the decision to find something newer in the ten thousand range, it would likely be older with higher miles, but not wanting to spend a huge amount of money we were in no position to be overly choosy. Lady luck was watching over us that week, as Liz talked with the other girls at lunch the topic of finding another vehicle came up. In the course of the conversation she had mentioned an amount of ten grand. The next day one of the girls asked Liz to have coffee with her alone at break, which Liz did.

The girls mother had just gone into a nursing facility, she and her brother were in charge of selling her home and whatever else she no longer wanted, including a nine year old Hyundai Elantra with seventy thousand miles on it. They were going to list it at 8500, but if we wanted it they'd drop a grand. Liz and I looked at and drove it loving what we were driving. When not in use it had been kept in the garage, oil changes every three thousand miles and there was still almost 28,000 miles left on the 100,000 mile warranty.

It had one of the most important criteria on Liz's list, heated seats. We told the brother and sister we wanted it and asked if would tomorrow be soon enough to pay for it explaining we had the cash but would need to take it out of savings. They were happy with that arrangement, we bought it outright the next evening, I watched her in my rear view as we drove home, she was all smiles. Waving to me and blowing me a kiss once at a stop light. We were able to sell her old beater to a college kid for $1000, he was happy and it was no longer in our parking lot, hallelujah.

Other than going with Liz to look at and buy the car I'd spent my week updating my resume and scouring the online job placement websites. We knew we could manage on Liz's salary for a month or more if necessary, especially with no auto loan payments to be made, it would be rent, utilities, groceries and phones. On Friday Liz came home floating on air, a position had been posted on the jobs bulletin board for a new position as an in-house CFO. Liz had immediately gone to her supervisor and told her of my degree in economics, she was told to bring in my resume on Monday.

I was asked to come in for an interview on Tuesday, the owner explaining that they'd been hiring an outside firm to handle all the financial transactions but had reached a point where what they were paying the contractor was as much or more than if they had an in-house financial person. Upon realizing Liz and I were together he smiled telling me if I was anywhere as good a worker as she was, I'd be an asset no matter where I worked. I sort of took that comment as an indicator they weren't real interested in me.

I was completely wrong, the HR lady called me the next day asking me to come in for a second interview that afternoon. The CEO was a big burly white guy, I mean he was huge, not fat huge, muscular huge. He was well over six feet and looked like a body builder, in time I found out that's exactly what he had been as a younger man and made sure it didn't all turn to flab once he was through competing. I found myself thinking he and his secretary must have something going just by the ease of how they worked together and by how compatible they were. There was no grab ass or playing around, but it was obvious they were familiar with one another. She was a tall thin red head and it was quite clear she ran that office.

I felt like a fool talking to Liz that night as I learned the tall red head was the CEO's wife. Liz handed me a company envelope with my name typed in the address area. It was a hand written request from the CEO to attend a third interview the next day, the position had come down to two of us, he wanted to meet one more time with each. My interview was second, I had mixed feelings about whether that was good or bad. Turns out it made no difference, Liz and I were asked to look through the salary proposal over the weekend and get back to him by nine Monday morning. He specified Liz and I, saying he wanted my wife to be a part of the decision.

The proposed salary and benefits were amenable to us, our worry was could we pull it off as a husband and wife at the same job venue. We didn't really have anyone other than our mom, and she had just gone into assisted living where most of her lifelong friends now lived. Between our college years and our time being employed in New Hampshire we didn't think there would be anyone from home who recognized us anymore. None of our close friends in high school were there any longer, they had all moved away.

Cuddling on the couch late Saturday waiting for the pizza guy to show up Liz turned and asked if I was going to make love to her that night.

"You know I will sis, anything you want I'll do if it's within my power."

"Good, because I have a hungry little kitty and I don't think well when I'm hungry, so you need to fill her up again. Okay? Another thing hubby, you will have to be careful what you call me in public. I like that you address me as sis at home, it's erotic knowing I'm fucking my brother, but be careful that doesn't slip at work."

Our time together that night wasn't rushed at all. While taking a rare bath together, with her back against my chest we talked and caressed, making a decision that I should accept the position. Since our hours would be the same we could ride together in her more economical car, saving fuel costs by not using my less economical full size pickup. I had plenty of suits and dress clothes to start with, we could increase my wardrobe once I was getting paid.

Our love making was similar to our bath together, nothing rushed or hurried about it. We spent time getting the other ready, building up the anticipation as we went. My cock was literally throbbing by the time she let me enter her ever so wet folds of uninhibited pleasure. Gone were the days of feeling like I was too big, gone were the days of discomfort in any fashion, we had become two bodies made for the other. We fit together perfectly, her vagina hugging my shaft tightly, her narrow hips rocking into me with each stroke, at times her long legs wrapped across my ass pulling me tighter when I would bottom out.

That night there was lots of kissing and spooning, an inordinate amount of time rubbing and sucking her luscious tits, laying close enough she could put her arms around my neck and hold me in place as we ministered to each other's body. Taking care of needs that in our minds no one else was qualified to take care of. A slow sensuous grind culminated by two bodies shaking and shuddering within seconds of the other. Our combined juices leaking out, forming a small stream downward toward her ass.

After my dick softened and slipped out of her we lay side by side falling asleep, waking to a puddle of cold stickiness between us.

Sunday I was up early making pancakes and sausage for her, pancakes, sausage and eggs for me. We shopped for groceries and did laundry together, lay about the flat until about 4 and then went to the matinee. In the dark after consuming our popcorn Liz took my hand and slid it under her dress, up tight against her warm, moist vulva, then whispered in my ear.

"Put your hand in my panties, but don't finger me, I just want your hand on my pussy."

This girl was not only exciting and provocative, she was erotic in her behavior with me. I slid my hand inside her tiny panties and rested my hand on top of her pubic bush, she placed her hand on mine over her dress and sighed. How can a guy beat that for pleasuring his girl, easy, easy, easy. It stayed there for most of the movie, she moved it from under her dress as someone was about to walk by, probably headed to the bathroom. On the ride home she did the same, lifted her dress, pulled out the front of her panties and placed my hand directly on her mons.

R410a
R410a
2,947 Followers