I'm Going to Make You Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers

That all happened two days ago. Matthew had been detained in Austin another day. I was afraid that Caleb would show up and do that to me again. Part of me kind of wished that he would. I knew that it was very evil of me to think that way, so I tried to force it from my mind. The outside chores got done, but I never saw Caleb do them. Matthew returned and things seemed to be back to normal.

That night, his first night back with me, we went to bed as usual. Nothing was different. Except for me. I was very nervous, worried that he would be able to tell what Caleb had done. I found myself holding my breath as Matthew spoke quietly to me, telling me the same things he always said. He loved me. He would try to be quick. He missed me while he was gone. He kissed me, using his tongue as Caleb had. As he himself had always done but had been better with Caleb doing. I lay there, wishing for the things that Caleb had done. I wondered if it would be wrong for Matthew to do those things to me, to give me those wonderful feelings. I could feel tears trickling down my cheeks as I lay there, waiting for Matthew to finish using his manhood to give me his baby-making gift. He increased the speed and force of his thrusts, as always happened right before he spilled his seed inside me. I heard his grunts and the final groan as his seed entered my body. He lay on me for a few minutes while his breathing slowed, then he kissed me, thanked me and turned over to go to sleep.

I turned over, looking out into the room, tears flowing copiously down my face, quietly. Wishing for what I would never have again, what I should never have had in the first place. Thinking of Caleb, wondering where he was, what he was doing. I closed my eyes and prayed, asking God for forgiveness for my sins of the flesh as my tears soaked my pillow, and I drifted off to sleep.

BlueDaisy
BlueDaisy
22 Followers
12