I'm Going To Sit On Your Face

Story Info
A quiet woman suddenly gets pushy.
2.2k words
4.33
69.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cerection
cerection
115 Followers

She'd grabbed the flowers I'd brought, given me a deep tongue kiss and pulled me with her to the elevator. We were driving to meet a couple of her friends for dinner and she leaned over and whispered, "Let's come back to my apartment afterwards. I'm going to sit on your face."

Hmmm. That was different.

She was making the usual small talk but I couldn't really concentrate. We'd been dating for a while and done the usual getting to know you stuff. Sex was good --no, better than good-- but not all that unusual. She liked it, that was good, and she wanted to do lots of stuff, always fun for a guy. She wanted me to talk dirty to her, something I always especially liked, better she liked to be persuaded to talk dirty back. And she seemed to like it when I told her what to do. It wasn't like she was shy about saying what she liked, but her breathing usually got deeper if I pushed her into something.

"Get naked for me, I want to see you."

"Really, just take off my clothes and stand here? That's not fun." She'd resist a little, all the while undressing. "How about you? You're staying dressed? That's not fair." But I could see the spot forming on her panties.

Or, "On your knees. Good. I'm going lick your asshole slowly."

"That's embarrassing, I must stink there. Why do you want to do that?" All the while she was getting on all fours.

"I like it. I like the way it looks" --she made a face-- "I like the way it tastes, and no you don't smell there. You might smell a few inches from there, but that's sex smell. But your hole doesn't stink." She stuck her tongue out at me, but she wanted more. "I love licking it, sticking my tongue in deep." Her hips start moving side to side. "And I'll keep licking until you're begging me to fuck." Her head started shaking. "Not fuck your ass, just fucking."

She'd go crazy before I even touched her.

Like most of the women I've been with she wanted to be pushed into her darker places (which probably says more about me and the women I'm attracted to than it says about women in general, yes?)

So, the woman I thought I knew might've said , "Would it be too weird if I wanted to sit on your face?" Or even a simple, "I think it would be hot to sit on your face. OK?" If she even was going to say anything out loud at all. Maybe she'd somehow maneuver herself on top of my mouth. It wasn't really like her to tell me she was just going to do it. I wasn't sure what was going on.

All during dinner she would give me sly looks without saying anything overt, nothing that would give her pals a hint of what was going on in her head. And if she hadn't whispered to before me I might not have picked up anything either. Until she leaned over to me.

"You've got a crumb until your nose." Before I could reach up, her hand brushed it off, but her fingertips were all wet, and I realized what was going on. Somehow she'd gotten under her skirt and rubbed an obviously drenched vagina so she could spread her juices under my olfactory passages. I was going to be feeling her sex scent for the next hour without being able to acknowledge it. Needless to say, my cock was straining at the thought. Which she must have figured, based on her smile. Her friends had no clue.

The ride to her place was pretty wild. The second we were in the car she started hiking up her skirt and it became clear those weren't pantyhose, but stockings and a bright purple garter belt. With no panties I might add. No wonder she'd been able to wet her hands so easily.

"Like? Do you like to look at my hairy twat?" she asked as she was kind of petting herself. "My, ahem, naked hairy twat? Doesn't twat sound slutty?"

She'd told me before that sometimes she dreamed about being "slutty." I had nothing to say. It was difficult to keep the car from going off the road while I tried to look at the same time.

"How about if I stretch my lips so you can see pink? Sopping wet pink, of course. How's that?"

She hadn't had that much wine at dinner, and this all started before we even went out.

"What's going on? Did you read a magazine article or something?" I took a breath. "Because it's sure working." We both looked at my crotch.

"I can see." She had a faltering moment. "I mean, I'm just having some fun. Every once in a while I get...well, bold. I start thinking of something that turns me on and I can't let go of it. I just, uh, want it."

Her confidence instantly came back. "And I'm going to sit on your face. I've never done it before, and it seems so slutty. Every now and then I just love being slutty." So I'd heard.

"Come on," she said as she was pulling me out of the car door. "I going to get nasty with you. You're going to let me do for you what you do for me."

Hey ho! Let's go!

We didn't stop on our way to her bedroom, and the whole while she was telling me what were going to do.

"Take off all your clothes so I can stare at your nudeness for a change. Maybe it'll embarrass you a little too. I want to see your erection bobbling and your balls hanging there, I like that. Maybe I'll lick your asshole for a change. And I'm going to stayed dressed. Then lay down and wait for me while I, what do they say on TV? Freshen up."

Well, I thought she liked being pushed.

When she came back from the bathroom, her blouse was pulled out of her skirt but she was still dressed.

"You look so naughty with your hard wee-wee all sticking out," she snickered. "I can't wait to fuck it. If you last that long." She lifted her skirt up for me to get another peek of her bush. Before I knew it she climbed over me onto my mouth. She took her wide, loose skirt and neatly tented it over my head and covered my head completely all I could see were her lips, her bush, and her garter belt framing her tummy.

"I can feel your breath on me, your lips on my lips, and I can't see you at all. It's like getting eaten out by a stranger in the movies or something." Through the skirt she sounded far away, but she really couldn't have been closer, yes? She reached back and took hold of me. "I can't see you, but I sure can hold you." I hoped I wouldn't shoot right away. "And don't come yet, I want to see that too." This show was sure getting rowdy.

Have I mentioned yet how much I like sucking pussy? Thank goodness, because what we had here right now was one cunnilingus crazed chick. Fine with me.

She'd clutched at the headboard for a ride, and as I licked she started riding. And almost sobbing.

"Can you touch me?" She was her shy self for a second. I put a couple of my fingers between her soggy lips. "Ah, not there." She leaned forward, which spread her cheeks a little.

"There." I circled her pucker with my damp thumb tip and poked a little . "Don't, not yet. Just rub it. Softly."

I did, softly. The softer and slower the more she leaked. My entire mouth was swimming in her liquid. Her torso was rocking back and forth. Back against my finger, going a millimeter deeper each time, forward against my mouth, her long curls tickling. She'd lean in and grind for a few seconds, ending in high whimper.

"Nudge it in, just a little," came the whisper. I pressed upwards. "No, out. It still hurts." But she reached back, and after a brief pinch at my balls, grabbed her backside and opened it more. "Wet your finger and try again."

My slippery thumb moved around her spot, circling closer and closer. The flat side nestled tight in the center and worked its way in more. At first she seemed to be squeezing me back out, but out of the blue she opened up completely and her ass sucked up the whole thing. She let out a deep, guttural grunt, like it was coming up from her bowels.

"Oh God, you're up my ass.I've never had anything up my ass, and now you're fucking my asshole with your hand. I'm a slut. Your nasty, dirty, ass fucking slut."

I wouldn't have gone that far, but she was beyond talking now. Her body couldn't figure out whether to impale my thumb more, and mash itself harder on my mouth. It was trying to do both at the same time, all the while screaming at the top of her lungs when it just happened. She let it go and started to come. Her earthquake shook everything in her and seemed to vibrate her all over. All at once she started flooding my face, her fluids soaking me and the bed, with so much of it even her skirt was getting wet. Starting to slow down she seemed to realize it.

"Oh jeez, did I wet you? It isn't pee. I just get that way sometimes when I come big. Oh God, it feels so sexy."

I gurgled and nodded in her wetness. "I think next time I am going to pee on your face though. Boys like that, don't they? At least a freak like you."

Next time? "You can do whatever you want to me," somehow came out from between my lips.

"You are a sex freak, see? Maybe I'll pee on you now, I'm pretty full." I girded myself for the splash. "No, I'll wait until I tie you down or something, so you can't get away from it."

She wiggled her bottom with my thumb still wedged in. "But right now I want my ass to get away from your thumb. Now please, slow."

I plopped it out, figuring she was done for the night. She'd always stopped after one orgasm, so maybe I could get down to some serious intercourse. My balls were aching for it. But she didn't move, or try to push me away like she usually did right after she orgasmed.

"Don't you dare move, I'm going to get more from you. This is one of those times. It's one of those times I can come like ten times, I can feel it." My sex master was settling down for a long night.

She rested another minute, her juice leaking down on me, tasting like she tasted. She was getting back into it.

"Lick my ass, make it feel better." She scootched up a little. "Hmmm, ooohh. Now make me happy, suck my clit. My cunt really needs more sucking." The tip of my tongue searched for her button. "My smelly cunt. Cunt, cunt, cuntcuntsunt." Her sluttiness was coming out again. Then my lips took hold. I started humming into it. More pee, or whatever it was, came pouring out.

"Oh! Oh!! That feels so great, keep doing it." I slowly slurped getting into a rhythm with her. I'd inhale and when I'd vibrate into her she'd push in and purr along. She was slower now, less eager to get an orgasm out, and she could groove a little more with me.

But soon my balls were starting to hurt again, they were filled. "Can we fuck yet? Please? I have to come."

"But I'm not ready yet." What?! "You're my sex lackey tonight, remember? I want you to eat me some more make it happen again, a lot more times. If you get off, you'll be able to come again tonight, right? Sure you will. This is my night, and it's going to go my way."

Usually I wouldn't have been able to imagine coming twice in a night, but there was something about her tonight that convinced me. Maybe to spur me on she unbuttoned her blouse and undid her front snap bra and let it just hang down. Along with her boobs. Both nipples were just dangling there, disheveled.

"Slutty look, right?" she said. "My tits feel good like this. Boobies for a floozy." She giggled. "Well, I guess I'm just a filthy slut tonight. You like that, don't you?"

With a warning her huge smile landed on my swollen penis. Which started spurting even before she got there, some of my sticky stuff landing on her lips. And, wonder of wonders, for the first time she started lapping it down.

"Ah, the miracles of nature. Suddenly I love the taste of your come. Your sperm, your man juice," she said as she tongue kissed me, depositing my own stuff right down my throat. "You'll come in my mouth again. A lot, right?" Was I going to argue?

"You're my love slave tonight, and I'm your whore slut."

She was grinning like an idiot, and I guess I was too.

cerection
cerection
115 Followers