I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They look different when I'm not aroused. My ball sack is usually very loose but as I get more aroused things tighten up down there."

"Oh, I didn't know that. I guess that's a little like my vagina. I read that the lips become all swollen when I'm aroused. I didn't know that before." Gail moved her fingers down to cup Bill's ball sack and he gasped with new arousal. "Oh, I guess you like that. I'm learning lots of new things."

Bill replied in a hoarse voice, "Yes. Your fingers feel fantastic there. Actually, your fingers feel great all over. Thanks for taking the initiative on all of this. I'm looking forward to exploring your body too. I'm afraid most of my past attention hasn't gotten past your breasts."

"You're going to make that up to me this weekend."

Gail squeezed Bill's balls more firmly and dragged her fingernails carefully over his engorged sack and then half way up his shaft before doubling back to repeat the movement. Bill gasped and raised his hips off the bed in arousal. Gail pulled her hand off and told him to calm himself. He protested that she was teasing him too much. She bought her hand back to his cock dismissing his complaint by saying, "Think of the past five years when you would have loved to have my fingers doing this. I could do it for hours today and still owe you some attention."

Bill gasped and said that might be true but concentrating all of the touching in a very prolonged session was very different; he thought his cock would burst. He reminded her that bringing him to orgasm would surely be educational and she had the whole weekend to touch him again. Gail smiled and said, "Now you know why I had to bind your wrists. I'm not trying to torture you but I'm really not ready to give you an orgasm either. I'm learning from each touch and I need to learn more. Much more. In the long run you'll be the beneficiary of my studying and practice touching."

"Yes, but if my cock bursts it won't matter."

"Your cock isn't going to burst. We both know that." With that Gail moved her fingertips to the crown of Bill's cock and traced around the head bringing the pad of her forefinger to the base of the corona saying, "From what I read this is your most sensitive spot." After touching him for a few more seconds she continued, "Hearing the hitch in your breath and seeing your hips lift off the bed I guess that's right. If I tease this area will it bring you to an orgasm?"

Bill grunted and said, "Yes but it would feel better if you grabbed me and squeezed and rubbed- all much rougher than you've been doing. You're teasing me to death."

"Okay. The book didn't say that." She squeezed Bill's cock with one hand while cupping his balls with the other. She tried to stroke him firmly but her skin stuck to him. Lowering her mouth to within an inch of his cockhead Gail deposited some saliva onto his cock and a few seconds later delivered more. Bill's hips strained upward seeking contact with her lips but Gail's mouth was already gone. Her fingers spread the saliva over the first few inches of his cock and then wrapped around his wet shaft. She squeezed and stroked him firmly as if she had done it a hundred times before.

Bill gasped and almost screamed as he could feel the semen surging up through his cock. He wanted to warn Gail but couldn't form the words fast enough as his cock spurted hot cum over her fingers and onto his stomach. Gail gasped with surprise but soon took pride in what she'd just done. She squeezed him tightly as smaller amounts of cum dribbled out onto her fingers. She moved her fingers and noted that the substance was sticky. Gradually, she uncurled her fingers from around his shaft and leaned down to see what the ejaculate looked like.

Remembering some pornography and her study materials Gail said, "Watch. For my next milestone I'm going to taste what you've just spewed onto me. I may not like it but I'm determined to grow into my future role as your official 'cock sucker'. With that she extended her tongue and cleaned off the two messiest fingers. She grimaced a little at the taste but swallowed while Bill watched. She proudly showed him her empty mouth. For added effect, Gail then cleaned off her other fingers with her tongue and lowered her mouth to Bill's stomach to do the same. She swallowed everything and then gave his cockhead a brief bath with her tongue. When she was done she raised her head and gave Bill a broad smile.

"Wow," said Bill. "I don't know who you are in my wife's sexy body but you can stay. That was incredible. Thank you."

"There's no need to thank me. After a few minutes rest it'll be your turn to explore me. I'm already very aroused. I don't mean to put pressure on you but I'm expecting your exploration to bring me as much pleasure as I gave you. I'm going to untie you and get us each a bottle of water. I'll leave the scarves tied to the bedposts. Relax for a little while."

Bill stayed naked as he recovered. He enjoyed his water as Gail washed her hands in their bathroom calling out to him that she didn't realize semen was sticky; her tongue bath hadn't been enough. On her return he put down his water and guided her toward the bed. He unhooked her bra and removed it noting that if she was to be bound they had to plan ahead. He gestured for her to lie on her back as he had done and stared at the liquid movement of her breasts as she reclined. Realizing that he had scarves to tie he broke off his stare and gently brought Gail's left wrist to the scarf where he carefully tied her securely but not too tight. Within half a minute he had her second wrist bound as well. Leaving her panties in place for the moment Bill admired the exposed body before him for 10 to 20 seconds. It was the first time he'd been able to take his time in surveying her whole body in good light and without her hands modestly covering her breasts or pubic area or both. Lying on her back caused her breasts to flatten and spread-he had to visualize their spectacular shape and size but was quite capable of that. The rest of her body was perfect. She could be any man's fantasy lover.

Bill sat on the edge of the bed, reached out with both hands and firmly grasped Gail's breasts. Gail enjoyed his strong feel but said, "I think you've explored those pretty well over the past five years."

"They're too great to pass up. I'll never get enough of them. Besides, I need to explore your nipples more thoroughly. I always enjoy touching and sucking on them but haven't truly studied them." Bill moved to kneel over Gail's thighs so he could bend forward with his face at her breasts. Holding her left breast he cupped the soft flesh and squeezed gently to reshaping it into a distinct mound with the nipple standing proudly on top.

Bill brought his face in close and studied the areola and nipple saying, "I'm obsessed with your nipples almost as much as I am with your breasts. They're so big and sensitive. When I touch them with my teeth or tongue I feel I'm communicating my lust directly to your pussy and your mind." He tongued the nipple twice causing Gail to gasp. He then said, "Sometimes they feel bigger than at other times. I haven't figured that out but I'm always fascinated with how they look and feel. Today seems to be a 'big' day. I love that." Bill brought his mouth down to cover the whole areola and brushed his lips over and around the nipple. Gail's breathing changed reflecting her increased arousal. Bill adjusted his arms so that his elbows and forearms rested on the bed to support his weight. He positioned them so that each hand could fondle a breast. He then held each breast up as he'd been doing with the first and moved his mouth to the right nipple. Gail pushed her breast up to his mouth as she sought more stimulation.

Bill raised his head a few inches to stare at both fully erect nubs. "They look like they're happy to see me," he teased. "I'm certainly happy to play with them; excuse me, I guess I should say 'explore'. We both know your breasts are spectacular. Sometimes I think I take your nipples for granted. In the sex ed books and on the video I noticed there were lots of women with nice breasts but they often had insignificant nipples. I'm very lucky that my busty wife has such big suckable buds."

Bill enveloped Gail's right nipple and assaulted it with his tongue and teeth. He sucked on it and raked it with his teeth. His teeth then grasped it while his tongue lashed at it with quick firm strokes. Gail gasped and her whole upper body tensed at the new sensations.

Bill withdrew slightly and moved his mouth to her left breast where he repeated the aggressive mouthing. Gail's arousal increased again and she squirmed under him. He then pulled back and buried his face in the valley he was creating by holding her breasts up. After a few seconds he kissed the inner slope of each breast and then lifted his head as his hands fondled her roughly. He watched as the soft flesh changed shape under his fingers. "Absolutely fantastic," he said.

Raising his upper body and releasing Gail's breasts Bill walked on his knees and elbows further down on the bed. He trailed his hands down her hourglass shaped torso and told her how great she felt. His hands grasped Gail's hips and he felt up her hips and ass. He said her hips felt incredibly sensuous- they exuded a powerful sexuality he hadn't been aware of before. They felt strong and sexual- designed for having sex with a man and feeling like they could overwhelm the man with their sexual force. His hands worked their way under Gail's ass and he cupped and fondled her ass cheeks lustfully. He moved to a more upright kneeling position and studied Gail's panty covered hips and Venus Mound while his hands still held her possessively. Bill commented on how great the panties looked and felt and apologized for not having said much about them before.

He brought the fingers of his right hand to Gail's Mound and caressed the area- extending his fingers between her legs which prompted a sexual moan from her. He could feel her lifting her hips to push against his hand. It wasn't a big movement but he found the sexual response to be very suggestive and hot. His hand instinctively pressed a little more firmly and slid further down between her legs.

Noticing some pubic hair extending out beyond the edges of the panties Bill toyed with it. He mentioned that the women in the "How to" video had all shaved their pubic area- either partially or completely. Gail responded that she didn't think she was ready to be so exposed.

Bill surprised her by saying, "You told me I should be more assertive. For now I'll let you keep some pubic hair but we'll be trimming it significantly and shaving some off. That's going to be a part of my 'exploration' tomorrow."

Gail could feel her pussy clench. Bill had never made a sexual demand of her before and she'd never thought of shaving near her pussy. She tried to respond in a light tone to cover her arousal, "Okay. I did notice that my new panties don't quite cover the hairy area."

"That's obvious but it's not the point. First, it's not 'the hairy area'; it's your pussy and it's all covered by a thick mass of hair. We're going to trim all of the hair so that your pussy is more accessible to me. I'm going to shave all of the hair from the outer areas to give you a much smaller and more defined Venus Mound and genital area."

Gail's arousal spiked at his description. "Oh. Okay, if that's what you want, I'll do that."

"We'll do that. You'll do the trimming. I'll help if needed or if you don't trim enough I'll take over. I'll do the shaving since you may not be able to see between your legs too well and because I want to do it. I'm looking forward to exposing you and getting better access to your intimate area. I'll refresh the shaving every week or so. In the future I might shave everything off; we'll see."

Gail was almost breathless but whispered, "That all sounds really lewd and it's made me very aroused."

"I can see that. Let's get those panties off so I can explore your aroused pussy." Bill got his fingers under the waistband of the panties and slid the panties down to Gail's knees. He moved from between her legs and completed the removal. Lying on his side his hand returned to Gail's Venus Mound where he ran his fingers through her hair and cupped the triangular area above her pussy. "I'm thinking the hair here should be only about a half to three quarters of an inch. With shaving I'll reduce the area with hair by perhaps 25%." Using his fingertip Bill traced lines through the hair suggesting the smaller triangle that would remain. Gail couldn't follow the lines but the concept was clear and very erotic. Bill pushed Gail's thighs apart and ran his hand over her pussy lightly saying, "The lips of your pussy and a small strip along each lip will have short hair and everything else will be shaved. I'm looking forward to doing the shaving and enjoying the finished look and feel."

Bill's hand caressed the area and applied more pressure. His fingers gently insinuated themselves into the hair covering her pussy and found her moist lips to Gail's great pleasure. She moaned at the first flesh to flesh contact and pressed upward into his hand. Encouraged and excited by the slickness Bill ran his fingers down over her lips and back. He'd touched there in the past to guide his penis but never spent any real time playing with her. Her wet pussy felt great. He thought of the many times these lips had hugged his cock- sometimes they'd been dry. On other occasions they'd felt wet and slippery but tonight they seemed wetter than ever before. He penetrated her pussy with his middle finger and rubbed the palm of his hand over her pubic bone. The sensations of fucking her with his hand were hugely arousing to him and she was obviously enjoying his hand and fingers as well. Gail pushed back and panted with excitement.

Bill used his left hand on Gail's hip to pull her onto her side while he lay down next to her with his face close to her now bulging breasts. One breast was buried against the sheets but her left breast hung sideways on her chest at a near perfect height for his mouth. He switched to use his right hand at the front of her pussy as he adjusted his position to improve the alignment of their bodies. With his left hand he cupped her breast and weighed it- marveling at how sexy it looked when gravity allowed it to take its natural shape. He then leaned into her and his mouth enveloped a hard nipple. The firmness of the nipple felt great against his lips and, at least in his mind, it seemed even bigger than it had been minutes earlier. He sucked on her forcefully and used his teeth and tongue more roughly than he had in the past. He was in the mood to be rough with her for his own pleasure and he had the feeling she probably wanted that too. For five years her sexuality had been wasted. He'd been a fool to baby her and assume she didn't want raw sex. The past years couldn't be recaptured but in the future there might be a hickie on her tit from time to time. In fact, his cock throbbed at the thought of leaving a love bite on her breast or ass tomorrow.

His fingers moved in and about his wife's pussy as his mouth devoured her nipple. Her left hand was able to grab Gail's ass. After fondling her ass for a bit he moved his hand further around her hip and toyed with her pussy from behind. He was able to penetrate her and use his finger to fuck her as his other hand pressed against her clit and Venus Mound. Gail loved every aspect of his hands and mouth. He was giving her the lustful handling she desperately needed. As she basked in his attention her mind kept thinking about his words; he was going to shave very near her pussy and possibly keep her pussy totally nude in the future. Their sex life was definitely changing for the better. In just a few minutes Gail was approaching her climax. Soon she was squirming against him and shuddering as her body was overcome by her orgasm. Bill softened and slowed his movements but didn't remove his mouth or hands. Her body spasmed several times.

Gail panted a request to Bill that he stop. She said she couldn't take any more. With her hands bound she couldn't push him away and didn't know what to do. She pleaded a second time, "Stop. I'm too sensitive." She tried to squirm away but his hand grasped her ass and wouldn't allow that. He withdrew him mouth from her nipple and said, "Relax. I'm not moving my fingers- I'll just let them stay still. Get used to them being in your pussy. They're going to be frequent visitors."

After giving her a brief rest Bill rolled Gail onto her back again and raised his upper body onto his right elbow and forearm. His left hand fondled her breast and then slowly moved down her body. He hesitated to feel her pubic hair again. After a few seconds he reached down between his wife's knees pushing them apart and said, "I know you decreed there'd be no intercourse today but I need another release. You've made my balls full again. I think we should save your mouth for tomorrow and I should fuck your sweet pussy right now. Enjoying you sexually and thinking about how I might enjoy you tomorrow has made my cock very hard. It needs to pound into you."

With that preamble Bill spread Gail's thighs, climbed between them and forcefully drove his cock into her very wet pussy. She screamed at the lustful penetration and pushed back against him as he thrust in and out with powerful strokes. For the first time Gail felt like virgin in a romance novel being taken by the lusty pirate. It was the kind of sex she often had in her fantasies. She was further excited by the image of the ridges and bumps on Bill's cock rubbing on the slick walls of her pussy.

Bill shifted the weight of his upper body to rest on one arm and brought his free hand down Gail's body to her hip. He pushed his hand under her ass and grabbed her ass cheek- effectively using his grasp to lift her ass and to further control their coupling. His pace of thrusting increased but remained controlled as if he were running a long distance race rather than a sprint. Each stroke was long and deep. He continued in this manner- occasionally moving his hand to raise her ass higher or to lower it again.

He'd never fucked her so long and hard. After a time he could feel the tickling in his cock that presaged an orgasm but for the first time the feeling lingered and wasn't soon relieved by an eruption. The feeling made him thrust harder and deeper.

Gail felt like a rag doll. She'd already been teased for what seemed like hours and had experienced a huge orgasm. Bill had never fucked her for so long. With her hands tied and his hand in firm possession of her ass she was truly helpless. His excitement, and his thrusts, were hugely exciting to her. She could feel herself building toward another orgasm. Her mind focused on his hand grabbing her ass. She wondered if her ass would feel bruised in the morning. It would be awesome to have a souvenir of his lust. This brought Gail to orgasm but it was almost unimportant since she was still pinned in place and being fucked hard.

Finally, Gail sensed Bill must be getting very near climax. He obviously felt it too. He drove into her even deeper and held himself buried to the hilt as his cock soon throbbed and exploded. Gail enjoyed feeling every muscle in his body from his thighs to his shoulders tense and then relax. His hand released her ass and returned to help support his exhausted body. He had an odd smile on his face as he panted and his body twitched with two or three sets of muscle spasms.

Bill gradually gathered enough strength to roll off of her and collapse onto the bed. Each of them remained silent with private thoughts. Gail wondered how to phrase her first session report to Mona. Bill wondered how much hair he could shave off without Gail freaking out.

12