I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing her hands up to feign cupping of her breasts, Gail told him the cleavage was the result of her new push-up bra. She said she personally thought breasts like hers didn't need such a bra but if he liked the look for at home foreplay she'd wear it for him. Tim said he loved the look. He moved closer to her and hugged her as he kissed her passionately.

The couple moved to the couch where he offered her the glass of wine he'd poured. Bill's eyes kept returning to her cleavage. After a minute his fingers spread the Kimono's lapels apart another inch or two. His eyes devoured the extra flesh that was now visible as the full depth of Gail's cleavage was revealed. The inner slopes of her breasts looked huge and inviting. He wanted to bury his face in her soft mounds to feel them hugging his face.

Bill said, "We've discussed slang before as sometimes necessary. I usually try to refer to your breasts as 'breasts' because I know that's the term you use but today is different. Seeing your breasts displayed as they are now requires a bolder sexual term. Today you have TITS. Those are the most fantastic tits I've ever seen. Whether you like the term or not, you have great tits and that outfit is displaying your tits perfectly. That's the word for them; they're incredibly erotic and sexy. I'm obsessed with your tits and you've found a great new way to tease me with them."

The couple kissed and held each other. The kimono gradually opened to the waist allowing Bill a better view of the bra and its overflowing contents. Bill's eyes hands and mouth explored Gail's upper chest to the edges of the bra cups. Bill said, "Again, thank you for buying and wearing what you have on. I love it. Ironically, the bra is frustrating. I'm used to being able to fondle your tits in all of their naked softness. I also love to play with your erect sensitive nipples. The bra is like a suit of armor. Where you're covered you're really inaccessible."

"Yes. I guess you can't have everything. Let me call your attention to the fact that my panties are thin and not armor-like. If the bra is too protective you're welcome between my legs. Give me a crashing orgasm and then we'll take off the bra and explore your interest in tit fucking. They'll be 'the most fantastic tits' you've ever fucked but not before I get my pleasure. I may be submissive but I have needs and you need to satisfy them before you can have your way with my tits."

"My pleasure." Bill took their wine glasses and placed them safely on an end table. He moved their small coffee table out of the way. Her legs were naked and looked very sexy with the kimono barely covering the tops of her thighs. Bill gestured and Gail willingly spread her legs- moving her feet about as far apart as possible. The shirt tails of the kimono fell out of the way allowing Bill a full length view of Gail's legs with their joining topped by a skimpy pair of bikini panties. He knelt and moved between her legs. His hands went to her thighs where he felt her powerful muscles and then slid upward to her hips. There was an inherent sexiness to feeling her pelvic bone subtly through her soft flesh. Images of his thrusting into her pussy while her hips thrust back immediately ran through his mind.

Bill kissed Gail's inner thighs and then her covered Venus Mound. He could smell her arousal which added to his excitement. His fingers moved to trail over the panties and traced their edges as they framed her most intimate area. Bill murmured how sexy Gail looked and felt. Her hips seemed to rise subtly in response. Bill then brought his face to Gail's covered Mound and kissed the area- pressing his mouth against her pubic bone. Gail pressed back and moaned with arousal.

As he explored his wife Bill was trying to assess the best position for going down on her. He'd never done it with her sitting but the position seemed like a natural. He flashed back to the educational video and pulled Gail's hips forward so she was perched on the edge of the couch cushion. Pulling back his head he reached for the waistband of the panties and began to pull them off. He quickly realized that her spread legs and his body were going to prevent the suave removal called for by the moment. He clumsily walked back two steps on his knees, wrestled her legs together and pulled the panties off. As he reversed all of his motions to get back in position he grabbed a throw pillow and placed it behind Gail to support her back. At least that move seemed to go smoothly.

As his face moved up between Gail's thighs again he realized anew how sexy it was to be in this private space. He slowed his movement and kissed the baby soft skin of her inner thighs. Gradually he progressed upward. His fingers toyed with the shaved edges of her hair covered Mound and his face pressed lightly against the hair surrounding her pussy. There was something sexy about the trimmed hair. He wanted to shave it all off but realized he'd miss it if he did. As Gail had said, the small areas of hair he'd left seemed to accentuate her pussy. He'd have to give the decision some serious thought.

His fingers toyed with the strips of hair defining the edges of her pussy and teased their way to her swollen pussy lips. She was moist and anxious for his attention. As his fingers slid up and down her lips Gail moaned with pleasure and squirmed under his touch. He could feel her body tense and sensed her desire to press more blatantly against his fingers. She seemed to be struggling against the temptation to move while allowing his fingers to tease. His mouth began an exploration of her lips in partnership with his fingers. First his lips and then his tongue explored each inch- up and down each lip. One of his fingers penetrated her causing a gasp. She was clearly enjoying the new stimulation.

One of Gail's hands reached down and rested gently on Bill's shoulder while the other found his head. She had not done that before and the gesture was arousing for the passion it suggested. She was assuring he would remain exactly as he was until she climaxed; images of her passionately grabbing his head and forcing his mouth into her pussy ran through his mind. She hadn't done that but he could feel her hands pressing a little more heavily on his head. In TV crime show parlance, she'd arrested him; he was not longer free to leave. It was a demand for sexual gratification. That was a first and it was very hot.

Bill also found it arousing that he'd created Gail's sexual need. He intensified the movements of both his tongue and fingers. She was noticeably wetter; her lips seemed bigger and more open. It seemed like her pussy had grown or had allowed him further inside. One of the best parts of their new sex life was getting her wet and teasing her wet pussy. It was much more fun than the quick penetration that had been their sex life for five years.

With two fingers inside of her and her hands gripping his head more firmly Bill moved his tongue to her clit. His tongue toyed with it by circling around and then flicked against it from several angles. Gail's hips lifted in direct response. Bill could feel her thigh muscles constrict and her hips straining to get the most pleasure possible from his mouth.

Bill wasn't experienced. All he could do was try to give Gail more of the finger and tongue action she seemed to like most. As she would gasp or squirm he'd try to repeat whatever had prompted that reaction. Soon he couldn't tell. She was approaching the sexual point of no return and seemed to be grinding uncontrollably against him. After a few more seconds she froze, gasped and emitted a small scream. Her hands forcefully seized his head. Her breathing seemed to stop and then to be replaced by a succession of pants and gasps. Gradually her body passed over the crest of her orgasm with a muscle spasm and her passion started to resolve.

Gail's hands released their death grip on Bill's head. Instead, they gently pushed his head back to remove his mouth from her. She gasped as he removed his fingers. In an exhausted small voice Gail said, "Give me a few minutes to recover."

"Sure," replied Bill.

While still breathing more heavily than normal Gail said, "You've earned your tit fuck. In fact, you earned it very well. I've made some measurements of various places I can sit for tit fucking. In other words, I've measured the height of my breasts when sitting on the bed or various different chairs. Stand in front of me while I measure how far off the ground your cock is." She reached to the end table and retrieved a tape measure she'd placed there earlier. A quick measurement from the floor to Bill's cock was all that she needed. "The kitchen chairs should be the right height. Let's go to the kitchen.

"I also did some Internet research on lubrication. First as to whether it was needed and then, if so, what kind was best. Apparently there's no consensus but if the male isn't expected to last too long, saliva seems to be the most intimate. It dries much faster than the artificial lubes so it wouldn't be good for a marathon. Considering your obsession with my tits, I'm pretty sure my saliva will outlast your cock. I can replenish it if needed. Direct oral application of the saliva to the cock is the preferred method of application. I assume you understand what I mean by 'direct' and have no objection."

"No, that sounds just fine to me."

The couple moved to the kitchen. Gail removed her kimono and bra while Bill quickly stripped off his clothes. She sat near the front edge of one of the kitchen chairs, blatantly spread her legs so he get close, and held her hands near her breasts in an open invitation to Bill. He moved closer to stand between her thighs and slowly positioned his erect cock between her breasts while staring down at the welcoming valley.

"Not so fast," said Gail. Her hands pushed his hips back as she lowered her face to his groin. Gail took Bill's cock into her mouth and generously coated it with gathered saliva. He gasped at the sensation. Her tongue toyed with his cock as she waited for her mouth to generate extra saliva. She added more saliva to his cock and then opened her mouth wide to avoid rubbing off any of the lubricant. Raising her head she guided his hips back toward her and said, "Now you're ready; nestle in close before I envelope you in my soft tits- enjoy."

As Bill moved his cock forward he watched as Gail's hands caressed the outer sides of her breasts and gently pushed them together. His cock disappeared in the soft flesh. He unconsciously pushed his cock forward to bury it deeper and marveled at how soft and sexy Gail's big wet tits felt on his sensitive flesh. An excited moan conveyed his pleasure to Gail. His body pulled back and re-thrust- intuitively knowing how to repeat the pussy-like sensations being transmitted through his cock. He thrust back and forth. Her tits were like a giant pussy; it was an incredible feeling. Bill couldn't see his cock but his eyes watched Gail's hands overflowing with her breasts. She seemed to be pushing them together with greater enthusiasm. He was thrilled that she seemed to be enjoying their union; he'd been concerned that she might find it unpleasant. Bill's breathing deepened dramatically and his thrusts became more forceful.

Gail encouraged him by taunting, "You love my big soft tits don't you. Is it a good tit fuck? No, correction- it's a great tit fuck- how could it be any less with tits like mine? Are you going to shoot your semen all over my neck or do you think it'll just get swallowed up by my tits?"

Bill panted, "Its fantastic... great...incredible..."

"Good answer," said Gail. "If I re-lube you in my mouth are you going to explode there? Can you hold back?"

"I think I can hold back- just don't rub me or use your tongue too much."

Gail released her tits, pushed Bill's hips back and bent over his cock. Trying to minimize physical contact but also aroused by his excitement Gail enveloped Bill's cock and deposited more saliva on the head. She backed off carefully and said, "Okay, now put that cock back and make a big mess on my tits. That's what you want to do, isn't it? You want to spew your semen all over my tits and maybe even splash my face. Do it."

Once he was back in place Gail squeezed her pillow-like tits around him firmly. He was beyond excited at the sensation of his newly lubed cock thrusting into the tunnel made by her soft flesh. In a few seconds Bill could feel the pressure mounting in his cock. Soon the pressure overcame the muscles that had been containing it. He growled as his cock gave up his cum.

Gail could feel his hips and ass tense as his rock hard cock reached the critical point. She watched- wondering nervously if her face was about to be struck with his semen or if his explosion would be smothered in her flesh. She wasn't sure which result she wanted. Each would be very sexy in its own way.

In practice, the explosion was fully contained. Gail couldn't see a drop of semen escape. She was proud that her tits were just too big for him. She liked that power.

As Gail let her tits return to their natural position she could see and feel his semen spread over both breasts. Bill got some tissues and they cleaned up. As they did Gail said, "I enjoyed that. We'll have to experiment. I wonder how long it would take you to ejaculate if I didn't squeeze my tits. For example, what if I fondled my tits and covered them with oil to excite you and then just let you rub your cock all over and between my tits? I'll bet you'd like to rub the head of your cock on my nipples. Mmm... I like that idea, too."

Gail then said, "So, do you suppose Mona's tits are going to get covered with semen tonight? She seemed pretty horny." Bill smiled at the mental image.

As she'd predicted Mona was distracted all afternoon by ongoing thoughts about Gail and Bill. When she had a few minutes to herself between sessions she called her husband, Tim. After assuring him there was nothing wrong and confirming that he'd be home for dinner Mona said, "I have a surprise for you. Do you remember where you were at midnight last New Year's Eve?"

"We stayed home."

"Yes. Let me be more specific. Do you remember where your cock was at midnight last New Year's Eve?"

Tim replied, "Oh. Yes. I remember that very well. My cock was in one of my favorite places being treated to a fantastic experience. It was a great way to welcome in the New Year."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Before dinner tonight we're going to celebrate New Year's all over again."

"That sounds great. I've got all I need for the celebration. In fact, what you've said in the last minute has caused my celebratory equipment to start getting ready to party. Apparently my cock has a good memory."

Mona replied, "My breasts don't have the same erectile memory but my mind is enjoying how I devastated you with my big soft tits. I'm looking forward to draining you again."

Tim said, "Should I assume I owe another bouquet of flowers to the same big breasted client that got you hot a few weeks ago? As I recall you identified with her due to the similarities in your bra sizes. You were trying to get her up to speed sexually and couldn't help vicariously enjoying her sexual adventures."

"Yes. You can thank the same well endowed client. She was here with her husband today for her session. Her husband was staring at my chest for the whole session. Even though I was wearing a business suit I could feel his eyes devouring my breasts. My nipples were aching by the time the session was over. They turned me on with their talk of their new sex life; the descriptions were quite explicit. They told me after their session with me they were going home to experiment with tit fucking. Her big tits might be wrapped around his cock as we speak. In any case they left me very horny and I've been thinking about tit fucking off and on all afternoon. Don't be late."

12