I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his request Gail gave Bill a brief description of each of the women with the emphasis on their respective breast sizes. She used her hands to cup her breasts as she described how each woman's tits seemed fuller or higher than her own. She teased him further by saying she didn't know anything about the women's nipples but guessed they were big and sensitive like hers. She knew her words and gestures were making Bill's cock hard as a rock. He was obviously visualizing each pair of tits as she described them and was aroused by the thought of having them in his hands and mouth. He took Gail to bed and passionately assaulted her breasts. As he handled them he assured Gail that he had no need for other tits; hers were perfect. Even so, he said, as a 'tit man' he would always enjoy seeing other large tits. Gail reminded him that he'd be blindfolded for the event but assumed touching was as good as seeing. With a big smile Bill acknowledged that touching was better. Bill ravished Gail sexually and she enjoyed being taken by her lust driven lover.

Mona sent Gail a draft of the outline and rules. Gail offered some edits by phone. In the conversation Gail confirmed she would be participating. Mona said, "That's great. I was confident you would. I'm sure the men will enjoy your tits. You probably have the best body of anyone in the group." Gail thanked her for the compliment. Mona then added, "I've already told Tim about you but said I couldn't guarantee you'd be in. He's already looking forward to the evening. He'll be even more excited to hear your busty tight body will be in his hands. I told him how much you resembled me in the bust while being much trimmer in the middle."

"Stop. That makes it sound very personal. I'm only willing to do this because of being anonymous."

Mona assured her that was important to everyone.

About a week before the Saturday selected for the event Gail received an email containing the final detailed outline of the procedures that would be followed and the rules of conduct. She printed it out for Bill's review. Being more familiar with the planning Gail told Bill how the rules had been discussed and that they all had to be taken seriously. She emphasized the 'no sex for three weeks' penalty and told him she would enforce it to the letter if he embarrassed her by breaking a rule. He said he understood. Bill and Gail each signed the papers. Returning the signed forms was the final step; they were actually going to do it.

As the designated day approached both Bill and Gail were excited. The very notion that Gail was going to be touched by several strange men had her keyed up for the full week. Bill tried to hide his excitement out of concern that Gail would think he was thinking about cheating on her. She knew what was on his mind and teased him by periodically reminding him about one of her new friends and how she imagined her breasts would look naked.

Finally, the day arrived and the couple drove to Sally's home. The men were sent to the den to wait while the women used the kitchen to get ready under the monitor's supervision. Being marked with a secret number and blindfolded was the first bizarre step. Stripping to just panties in her friend's kitchen with other almost naked women was very odd but strangely exciting. Gail couldn't believe she was actually getting ready for strangers to touch and suck on her.

When she'd been guided into the family room and was seated in one of the straight backed chairs by the monitor she calmed slightly as she waited for the rest of the 12 participants to be escorted to their places. She was one of the first to be seated so she knew the wait would be relatively long. She took comfort in knowing she didn't have to 'do' anything; her role was to literally just be a sex object. She was to sit back and enjoy the attention of several men topped off by her husband giving her oral sex. It was an extremely bold thing for her to do but it didn't require any decision making or actions. Everything was beyond her control. As Mona had said, it was almost like being in bondage. She'd helped plan the evening and agreed to participate with her new friends. She couldn't back out now or otherwise cause a fuss and spoil the experience of the others.

Gail was brought back to the real world a bit when she heard the monitor announce that each of the men was presently kneeling about two feet in front of his first partner. The monitor said, "Ladies, spread your legs wide. Gentlemen, wait for my direction. In front of each of you is a beautiful woman with great breasts who is inviting you to worship her tits with your hands and mouth. You should treat her with respect. Give her pleasure as you take your own. She's gagged to preserve the anonymous nature of our evening so don't expect her to speak. You should not speak either. If during the evening you think you recognize a person keep it to yourself. Don't even tell your spouse after the evening is over. Gentlemen, you may now walk forward on your knees until you can't go any further. Remember, no touching the woman below the waist or above the shoulders. I'll give you 10 seconds to move and then start my timer for 5 minutes. Enjoy."

Gail spread her legs as directed. She straightened her back to push her chest out. She was proud of her tits and didn't want the man to think otherwise. She jerked as she felt a man's thighs push between hers. Within seconds she felt his hands blindly reaching for her chest. The first touch on the outer side of her right breast was electrifying- it was tactile confirmation that she'd invited a stranger to touch her intimately and it was happening. A second hand made contact with the outside of her other breast and both hands soon were closing in on her soft flesh. The hands felt huge but their touch was gentle. A passionate moan came from the man as his hands moved under her tits to weigh them. Gail could visualize the strange man using his hands as if they were eyes to assess her tits and create a mental image of them. She wondered if his cock had gotten hard even before he'd touched her. If it hadn't she was sure her tits had made him hard in the first few seconds of touching. Similarly, she could sense her nipples were sticking out in their fully erect state- longing to be touched.

Gail couldn't help but wonder how the man liked her tits. In this group of women, the man's wife might well be bigger than Gail. That was a little unsettling. She hoped he wasn't disappointed. She shivered a little and made a conscious effort to clear such a negative thought. She was being fondled by a blindfolded stranger who undoubtedly had a raging erection. She was sure he loved her big soft globes. All men loved them and they'd never gotten to touch them. It was hot to think of the guy's cock aching with excitement that her tits had created. She, too, was aroused. She never could have imagined being in this position. Just a few minutes earlier she'd been a 'good girl'- a totally faithful wife who'd never been touched by anyone but her husband. Now she was a wanton woman who was letting multiple strangers fondle her.

Thinking of Bill, Gail realized he was currently fondling another woman's big tits just a few feet away. His cock was undoubtedly hard and he was enjoying a stranger's tits- perhaps a set even bigger than Gail's. She loved him. Part of her reason for participating was to give Bill the pleasure of feeling up the others' tits. When the opportunity for this evening came up she'd decided she had to sign on. She would have felt horribly guilty if she'd denied Bill the chance to bask in so much breast flesh. It was for her as well. The taboo aspect of the evening and the rules that kept her planted on her chair while men took advantage of her played into countless fantasies she'd enjoyed since puberty.

Gail gasped into her gag as she felt her man's mouth envelope her left nipple. His mouth felt great. His teeth and tongue teasing her sensitive nub was incredibly intimate. He remained gentle but since he was a stranger Gail had a certain ongoing fear that he'd bite her too hard. While her left nipple was in his mouth her other breast continued to be fondled firmly by one of his hands.

His other hand moved down her body to her waist. Gail tensed as she wondered if he might break the rules and grab her hip or touch her pussy. His hand moved around from front to back gently caressing her body and stayed at her waist. His hand moved slowly up and down her torso and then returned to her waist. The hand on her breast seemed to grab her more passionately. Gail deduced that her figure had just been assessed and found to be sexy. The guy's hand had just confirmed her hour glass shape which probably gave him a new mental image of how her big tits looked. She was thrilled that she'd turned him on more.

Gail's revelry was interrupted by the monitor's calling out, "Time. Gentlemen, break off all contact. Move back two or three steps on your knees and wait for my direction. Ladies, close your legs for a moment if it's more comfortable." The monitor gave instructions for the men's lateral move. She called out one man's number and directed him to stand. Gail knew the monitor was then guiding that man as she walked him to his place in front of the first woman in the row. Two men's numbers were called out and instructed to move 12 inches to their right. When all of the men were aligned to the monitor's satisfaction she said, "Okay. Everyone's in place. Ladies, spread your legs again to welcome your next admirer. Gentlemen, move forward as you did before. Enjoy your next set of spectacular tits on another beautiful woman."

Gail was fascinated at what seemed like relative precision in the men's movements under the direction of the monitor. It was as if the group had performed these moves many times. She remembered Mona's mentioning a possible future tit fucking scene and wondered if the choreography might be repeated in the future. She wasn't sure if she was ready for anonymous group tit fucking. Her idle thoughts were interrupted by the pressing of a new stranger between her thighs. She again jumped at the first contact as new hands touched her breasts. This man's touch was bolder- almost crude- as he felt up her breasts and roughly assessed her nipples with his fingers. He murmured his approval. His hands then cupped her tits in an obvious assessment of their size and shape and again he made some noises of approval. Gail didn't like his bold approach but was self satisfied that she'd passed his test. She liked that her body turned on the men.

Even though the man's hands didn't feel as good as those of the first guy Gail's level of arousal grew. She was gradually becoming more comfortable in the bizarre setting the group had created. She knew her pussy was wet and getting ready for sex. She started to desire her own fingers or someone else's at her pussy and was mildly frustrated at the rules that prohibited any touching below the waist.

Both of her guy's hands travelled to her waist while his mouth alternated between her tits. After a brief firm grasp of her torso by both hands one hand moved up to feed a breast to the guy's eager mouth. Apparently her body had again measured up and been found to be sexy. His mouth seemed to be devouring her tits. His teeth on her nipples were rough enough to border on painful. Gail realized that every guy had a different style. She hadn't anticipated that.

Before she knew it the monitor was calling "Time" and running through her movement instructions for the men. As Gail closed her legs she could feel the dampness in her panties. She waited as the monitor walked the end man to his new spot. Gail was surprised when the monitor made a new announcement, "Ladies, I've taken the liberty of bringing some baby wipes. As you can imagine the past two men have left a little extra saliva on many of your breasts. I think it would be nice to freshen up. Extend your right hand in front of you at about shoulder height and I'll give you each a fresh wipe. After you've wiped each nipple area and beneath each nipple where some saliva may have dripped you can drop the wipe at your side or behind you and I'll gather them up. Take your time; if anyone would like a second wipe raise your hand after using the first and I'll give you another. I also have tissues handy if anyone feels the need to dry off. I don't think that will be needed since you're about to have a new lusty mouth on you but wave a hand if you want a tissue."

After a minute or so the monitor said, "Okay, it appears the ladies have completed their task. Ladies, spread your legs and invite your next lover to feast on your beautiful body. Gentlemen, move forward on your knees and reach up to enjoy your next bodacious treat."

Gail heard the shuffling of the men and felt the now familiar sensation of thighs touching and pushing between her thighs. She soon felt a pair of small hands gently caressing her breasts. If she didn't know how the evening had been structured she might have thought they were a woman's hands since they were both smaller and more tentative then the previous men. The light touch was a unique feeling. Gail wondered if the man was small all over. She imagined his small hands on the biggest tits in the group of women and almost laughed as she thought that Sally's giant tits would need more than these delicate hands. He might be able to tease her nipples but his hands would be too small to properly manhandle such big tits.

The man's mouth seemed small as well. On the other hand, he had a strong tongue that seemed to be able to point like a hard cock. Gail imagined that his tongue would be spectacular at oral sex and realized that while one lover might excel in one sexual practice another's attributes might be superior in a different area. Big hands weren't essential for a man's sexual performance. She wondered if his oral sex technique matched the physical superiority of his tongue.

Gail loved how this man's tongue seemed to wrap around her erect nipple. She envisioned how devastating that tongue would be on her clitoris and it made her shiver. She was getting very excited from the cumulative effect of the attention she'd been receiving. This man's touch wasn't her favorite but it definitely was arousing. Her nipples were aching and she could visualize how big and angry they must look. The rule against touching yourself was starting to be a real pain. Gail wondered if she could climax just from attention to her nipples. She'd done that with Bill on a few occasions. Her hands formed fists and she tensed with arousal as the man made love to her tits. He seemed to be enjoying himself as he made mewing sounds of approval while he toyed with her. She realized that she was also making soft moaning noises despite her gag.

Before she could climax the "Time" call shattered the room's quiet and the man's hands and mouth pulled back leaving Gail frustrated. The monitor repeated her instructions to the men about moving back and made another distribution of baby wipes to the women. It seemed like only a minute or two later that Gail was spreading her legs for the next man. As she did she grinned under her gag at her slutty behavior. What had started as a kinky adventure with the first man's initial contact was now a routine. She was literally spreading her legs to invite another nameless stranger to be intimate with her body. Her sex life had certainly evolved quickly.

Gail's first impression of the fourth man was hair. Perhaps it was just the way his legs rubbed against hers but he clearly had hairy legs. She guessed all of the men did but this was the first time she'd noticed. Her second impression was that his hands seemed twice the size of the prior man. An image of a big, hairy football player formed in her mind. This wasn't her ideal male but his hands felt good. In her aroused state. His hands felt very good.

One of his big hands trailed down her body and seemed to cheat a little at the definition of her waist. A few fingers definitely were groping her hip. He then retreated an inch or two and held her waist firmly. His mouth and other hand continued a bold assault on her tits.

Gail squirmed with arousal. As she did she heard another woman's labored breathing and soon realized she was actually hearing the excited sounds of more than one woman and the men as well. Focusing on the arousal of the people around her excited her further.

Her tits welcomed her current lover's mouth. This wasn't the artist's mouth of the last man. It was big and forceful- perhaps a little sloppy. It enveloped a large mouthful of her flesh and sucked on her with passion. She could feel her ass practically lift off the chair with arousal.

The woman on Gail's left let out a muffled squeal. Gail immediately identified it as the sound of an orgasm. This pushed her excitement to the edge. Her body tensed and her blindfolded lover intuitively increased the tongue and teeth attention to her nipple which pushed her past the point of no return. A powerful orgasm swept through her. She made muffled noises that defied description but certainly broadcast her orgasm to anyone within a few feet. Her man reacted with more passionate groping and sucking which caused her orgasm to continue for a prolonged time. Her hands almost came up to push the man away but Gail remembered the rule and grabbed the chair to control her hands. She shook her upper body and the guy seemed to get the message that he should back off a little. At roughly the same moment she was saved by the monitor's calling "Time". All stimulation stopped and Gail's body shivered once and then began to relax.

As the monitor ran through her instructions again Gail tried to take deep breaths around the gag. Her body was tired but her mind raced with the thought that a stranger had just given her an orgasm. On reflection Gail realized there wasn't anything wrong with having had a public orgasm. All of the women had been receiving the same treatment. Anyone who hadn't climaxed must be very frustrated. There was no reward for staying horny.

She edited the thought to more accurately think that four strangers had worked together to bring her off. She would have been mortified but took comfort in knowing that at least one of her new friends had climaxed, too.

Wiping her nipples off with the baby wipe felt very different now that her arousal had been purged. They were sensitive and bordering on being sore. She started to wonder if she wanted any more sexual attention. How many men were left? She quickly did a count and confirmed that she needed to handle 2 more horny men. She would do it. That was her commitment and she'd do it.

Before she could think too much the monitor was giving the 'spread your legs' order and Gail dutifully obeyed. She got a mental image of herself as a sex slave on a pirate ship required to service the crew's sexual needs. She enjoyed the thought. She'd often fantasized about being helpless and taken by numerous lust driven men. She laughed as she realized she was starting small. Today's crew was only 6 men and she was merely teasing them. She'd have to work up to larger crews and to satisfying their needs. They wouldn't be satisfied with just fondling her tits.

New thighs and new hands touched her. Her nipple was teased by a new mouth. Her mind cataloged the differences from the prior man but without much focus. Her pirate ship fantasy kept popping up; differences among the crew weren't important to a sex slave. The guy at her chest had been playing with several sets of big tits for the whole time she'd been sitting there and hadn't had any sexual relief. He was very horny and grabbing her tits almost violently. When his mouth attacked her right nipple it was obviously for his pleasure and not hers. She was getting sore from all of the attention her sensitive nubs had received. She could visualize them erect, dark pink, angry looking and wet with her latest lover's saliva. In a word, they'd look 'used'. That was okay with Gail. In fact, it aroused her as she visualized how she'd be treated on the pirate's ship. She'd be used. She'd be taken by one man after another for his pleasure. So it was here; her body was being used by a horny stranger and there would be another one after him.