I'm Happily Married...But Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought reminded Gail that while there would be another guy she'd almost reached the end of the line. Bill was the next man. As much as she had enjoyed serving the line of men it was great to think that her service was nearly over. Bill might not even want to play with her sore nipples. He might just bury his face in her pussy, get her off and drag her to a bedroom for his own release. That all sounded great.

In due course the monitor called "Time." Gail mentally relaxed with the knowledge that the strangers were done with her. The monitor ran through the same directions as she'd been doing and handed out baby wipes. Gail cleaned herself well since she wanted to welcome Bill without any trace of her past activity. She was torn between wanting him at her nipples and hoping they'd be left alone to recover. The monitor went through what seemed like endless reminders and directions as to how the last part of the evening was to go. She even talked the group step by step through the act of removing the women's panties saying that she wanted to avoid the chaos that might result from 6 blindfolded couples acting individually. While tedious at times Gail was impressed with how well the monitor had orchestrated the evening.

Finally, Gail felt Bill's familiar hands on her breasts. They probably could have been a stranger's hands but her mind preferred thinking that she could identify them. They were sizing her up just like those that had come before. For the first time she hoped he found them of adequate size. He'd just had some larger ones in his hands. She knew her breasts must feel just as good as any of the others and hopefully better than those with implants. Bill's fingers seemed to be teasing her nipples while his hands weighed the mass of her breasts. She remembered his past statement that her nipples were bigger than many of the women in the education video. He'd praised her tall nipples as being sexier than less prominent ones. She wondered how her nipples compared to those he'd just been touching and sucking on. Bill was spending more time with her chest than she had expected. Hadn't he had enough tits for once? Then again, perhaps his hands were showing respect. Perhaps he wanted to show her how much he loved her tits. "Worship them," thought Gail. "They're the reason you were invited here and they're going home with you. You'd better worship them and then treat my pussy right."

Bill did.