I'm His Now

Story Info
Cassie loses her virginity in a surprising way...
2.2k words
4.06
75.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs were quivering, sweat rolling down my body. I knew I couldn't last much longer. My ample chest heaved with heavy breaths and I groaned. Hitting the red button, I stepped off of the treadmill before it even stopped, stretching my arms above my head, shirt lifting to show my flattening stomach.

The gym had been my stress relief for the second semester of college. Freshman year had been rough, as I was a long way from home and decided to take harder classes. At 5'5" and about 170 pounds, the gym was a perfect outlet for me. I'd slimmed down quite a bit already, my curves accentuated nicely without all the chub over them. I'd been blessed, in my opinion, with nice wide hips and 36D breasts, small perky nipples in the center of each.

The gym on campus was dead, as it was already almost 10 o clock at night on a Monday. Most students had already gone back home or to the dorms and were kicking back for the night. I wiped down the machine and gathered my bag before jogging down the stairs. The bottom floor had a few more people than the top, mostly meat heads lifting heavy weights and turning themselves on.

One group of guys caught my eye. A couple of them looked familiar, but it was a small campus so it wouldn't surprise me if I'd seen them around before. One guy stood a little outside the group, taller and lankier than the rest. He watched me come down the stairs, smiling back at me when I nodded. Not bad looking, but not as good as the rest of them. Dark, shaggy hair curled on his forehead, damp with sweat. He wasn't my type though, I needed a man that could handle a girl my size. I'd always liked bigger guys anyways.

Walking through the gym doors, the cold air felt amazing... for the first couple seconds, that is. The West had brutal winters, and even though it was technically spring here, it was still pretty chilly out. My dorm was a couple blocks away and I walked quickly. I lived in one of the older buildings on campus and things were constantly broken. Slamming my hand against the elevator button multiple times proved my point, only one of them was working at the moment. However, being that late at night, our 6 floor building wasn't busy.

Stepping off the creaky elevator onto fourth floor, the halls were quiet. I'd switched halls at semester, opting for the more laid back group than the wild, loud, party crowd I'd had before. I snuck into my room, taking care not to wake my sleeping roommate. Shedding my sweaty gym clothes, I wrapped a towel around myself and grabbed my shower caddy.

The bathrooms were just down the hall from our room, so I didn't mind walking in just a towel most times. Plus, the newfound confidence definitely helped. Getting to the door, I try to swipe my key card. The light keeps showing up red though, and I'm not hearing the click to signal that its unlocked. Frustrated, I shove on the door. It swings open easily, not even having been locked in the first place. I groan, silently cursing this building.

I don't even bother sliding the curtain closed between the toilet side of the bathroom and the shower side. Warming up my shower, I scroll through my phone for a good playlist. Music fills the bathroom as I wrap my towel around the hook and step into the steaming water. I sigh, my muscles relaxing and head clearing. Pouring shampoo into my hand, I lather it into my short brunette hair, mouthing along to the song playing.

The bathroom door clicks shut and I hear one of the bathroom stalls close too. I turn to the stream of water, eyes shut tight as I rinse my hair out. The curtain behind me is ripped to the side, cold air hitting my wet body and causing goosebumps to rise. I whirl around, wiping water from my eyes as a large hand covers my mouth tightly. My fingers curl into his hand, trying to yank it away.

I'm turned back towards the water, the spray hitting my face and going up my nose. He steps further in, pressing his naked body against mine. Using his free hand, he slides the curtain shut behind him, my body pressed against the cool tile as he crowds the small shower. I've yet to see him, but he's tall and strong. I'm shaking, fighting to breath around his hand and the water in my nose. He leans close, breath tickling my neck.

"Don't scream. You'll be sorry."

His voice is deep, unfamiliar. I nod my head quickly, gasping a breath in when his grip loosens. He spins me, stepping between my legs and shoving my back against the wall. His hand slides from my lips to my throat as I get my first glimpse of him.

My eyes widen, it's the guy from the gym. My mind is racing, trying to figure out how he got in or found me. I remember the broken door, but I'm sure he doesn't live on this floor, I would have noticed before. But I was also new, and hadn't been on the boy's side of the hall at all.

He has dark blue grey eyes, peering down at me hard. His hand is planted next to my head as he leans forward towards me, hovering in front of my face. The fingers around my neck tighten, making me gasp. My gaze falls below his waist. He's hard, a little over average at seven inches, and throbbing. He's also in a lot better shape than I thought earlier, a six pack donned his tan stomach, strong pecks morphing into strong shoulders and arms. Quickly bringing my eyes back to his, I know he can see the fear and innocence in them. I know what he wants, and it's the same thing I've never had before.

My weight had kept me from dating much in high school. I had more guy friends than anything, and was perfectly content with just hanging out with them. I was too afraid to push it any further, not wanting to repulse them with my body. I was terrified of rejection and though I was just starting to go out with people now, I still hadn't lost my virginity.

His head cocks to the side, trying to read my expression. The corners of his mouth turn up in an evil grin as the hand he was using to prop himself up drops to my breast, pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I gasp in, trying to squirm away but to no avail. His legs are planted between mine and he could easily stop my escape if I dared one.

Long fingers slide from my neck downward, running lightly over my stomach. Stopping just above my hairless mound, he pulls away, wrapping them around my wrist instead. He pulls my hand to him, bumping it against his throbbing member. I got the hint, and the hard look in his eye, and closed my small fingers around it. I'd given guys handjobs before, and my hand fell into a smooth motion as I stroked him slowly.

After he's content with my handiwork, he released my wrist and resumes trailing his fingertips across my body. I'm reacting to it unwillingly and he knows it, I can tell by the smirk plastered on his face. Eventually, his fingers sink lower. His own legs between mine had been keeping me spread, and now he's ready to take advantage of that. Flattening his hand, he cups my dampening pussy, using his palm to grind against my aching clit.

I can't help but to close my eyes slightly, but I manage to keep my body rigid and not press against him. His middle finger curls up, pausing at my opening and making small circles around it. I start to get nervous, never having anything up there before. I wonder if he can tell that already. I squirm more, accidentally helping him push his finger into my tight hole. He moves it in slowly and then stops. I realize I've been holding my breath as a sly smile comes across his face.

"So, a virgin huh? You had me fooled." He chuckles as I blush a bright red, looking away from his gaze.

Letting his finger graze across my clit as he pulls it out of me. Holding it up in front of my face, I see that it's dripping wet, and not just from the shower water.

"Please..." My voice is hoarse from having his hand pressed hard to my throat and I realized I hadn't said anything to him yet. I clear it quietly, "Please don't hurt me."

Grabbing my upper arm, he startles me by spinning me around. I'm pressed against the cold tile, cheek squished against the ugly green wall that all of the bathrooms have. He kicks my feet apart, taking his place between them again. Strong fingers grip my fleshy hip, holding me steady, while the other hand lines his thick shaft up with my quivering, virgin pussy.

"Don't worry, you'll end up liking this..." I can hear the excitement in his voice as his head rubs up and down my slit, spreading my juices. He positions himself and pushes in slightly. I feel his thick head pop in and I moan quietly. His fingers tighten on my hip as he slowly feeds himself in. Once he gets to my hymen, he stops. He leans forward, his hand coming up to cover my mouth. Before I know what's happening, he gives a sharp thrust forward, burying himself in my newly deflowered pussy.

I yelp, but it's muffled by his hand. It wasn't as painful as stories I'd heard, but still a sharp pain ran up my spine. He holds himself deep, letting me get use to the fullness. Sliding out slowly, he drops his hand from my mouth and I moan again.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He groans, pressing his stomach against my back as he slowly thrusts. A hand knots in my hair, pulling my head back. His lips find my neck, my skin prickling.

He picks up the pace, fucking me hard enough that his hips are making an audible "thwack" against my sizeable ass every thrust. I'm biting my lip, trying not to moan too loud. I never knew sex could feel this amazing, I was silently scolding myself for waiting this long. He wasn't wrong, I did like this. Even though I never pictured my first time like this, I didn't want it to stop.

He's thrusting more erratically, fingers digging into my hip bone. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm and I know he can feel me tightening even more around him. His hand slips down between my legs, running across my stomach and finding my prominent clit. He rubs in time with his thrusts and it sets me over the edge immediately.

My body tenses and convulses as a huge orgasm wracks my body. I can barely breathe, which is good because then I can't scream. He fucks into me harder, angling upwards more and hitting my g-spot perfectly. My body is quivering, spasms running up my stomach every time his fingers cross my nub. I'm still cumming as he pulls out quickly and starts stroking himself. He groans and tenses as I feel hot cum land on my lower back and ass.

I'm barely able to stand when he pulls me back under the warm water, rinsing the white goo off of me. By the time my breathing is almost back to normal, he's slipped out of the shower, grabbed my towel, and walked out the door. I stand under the spray, dumbfounded. Turning the shower off, I grab my shower caddy, ring out my hair, and quickly run across the hall to my room.

-

I'd avoided my sanctuary for over a week. It was time I went back and faced my fears. Getting to the gym at my usual time, I finished up my workout and felt amazing. Things were going to fall back into place again. I jogged down the steps to the bottom floor, grabbing my bag and heading for the doors. I could see him and his friends out of the corner of my eye, but I wasn't going to give him the pleasure of seeing me nervous. I stood tall and walked out like a badass.

Getting to the dorms, I took the four flights of stairs up instead of chancing getting stuck on the old elevator. The halls are quiet again as I tie my robe around me and grab my shower stuff. The door is still broken but I don't care anymore. What's done is done.

Turning the shower on and letting the steam fill the room, I undo my robe sexily for my own benefit. As I slide back the curtain, I hear the door click shut. Grinning, I drop my robe and step into the water.