I'm Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Catching up with old friends.
5.4k words
4.78
10.7k
21

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father Geoffrey was sitting in his office. It was late, the run in with Josephine left him with a bad taste in his mouth. The girl she was with however, was the greater concern. It wasn't immediately apparent, but remembering the morning he met Josephine... It was now apparent the demon had taken over the stupid girl... Whether she liked it or not... He'd help her escape the demon... No matter how she was forced to slander him.

That however, was the reason he was still in his office. The church leaders had demanded a meeting to discuss his conduct. They had to be assured that her allegations were false. He had however, lightly skirted around the origin of their initial meeting. Telling them a demon was on the loose was likely to get him condemned, let alone removed from his position... It wouldn't do the world any good if he wasn't in a place to fight back...

So how to separate the two of them?...

Meanwhile, on the other side of town. Josie was in heaven. What had started as a simple 69, had escalated somewhat. While Josie was still lavishing her tongue, roughly across Charlie's erect clitoris. Charlie had wrapped Josie's limbs in her black appendages, pinning her in place. To top it all off, her gentle sucking on Josie's clitoris, was being aided by a textured and firm appendage, quickly sliding in and out of Josie's silken folds.

Josie had already came twice, and was desperate to satisfy her porcelain lover. As she felt the throbbing buildup, Josie gave in to her baser instincts and latched firmly over Charlie's clitoris. Sucking as hard as she dare, she finally felt Charlie spasm in her own bliss. As they came together, Josie reaffirmed to herself, how lucky she was to have found this place... Her home... And, her lover...

Gently untangling herself, Charlie flipped around, cuddling straight into Josie's shoulder. It warmed Josie's heart, knowing that such a powerful and dominating lover as Charlie was... She was a lovable kitten the rest of the time... Well... Except when angry or scared, as Father Geoffrey learned earlier that day.

It wasn't long, before Josie noticed Charlie's breathing pattern change. She smiled at the thought of the terrifying house demon now cuddled and sleeping on her shoulder. Bending slightly, she kissed Charlie on her forehead, the only part of her she could reach.

"... Mmmm Josie..." Charlie grumbled softly, as her lips curled slightly and her arms pulled tighter.

Josie fell asleep with a smile.

Light flutters of pressure slowly pulled Josie from her sleep. It didn't take her a moment to realise it was Charlie placing soft kisses over her face. She waited patiently for Charlie to approach her own lips, before snaring her in a firm hug and kissing her fiercely. Charlie jumped slightly at the sudden movement, but she kissed back almost immediately.

Cracking open her eyes, Josie could see the pure, unaltered love pouring out of Charlie's eyes.

Pulling away slightly, "good morning Charlie."

Charlie beamed, placing two more kisses on Josie's lips, "good morning, breakfast will be ready in two minutes. Afterwards, I was thinking we could take a bath."

Josie was about to agree, when she realised something. "How is breakfast coming along, if you're here with me?"

"Oh!" Charlie grinned, "it's complicated, but basically... I'm still part of the house... Even though it's not really part of me any more." She gestured to a tendril of her hair reaching out to press on the wall. "So long as part of me is touching the house, I can still be the old me, while remaining separate."

Josie thought for a moment, "so what happens if something happens to the house, like a fire or something?"

"I... I don't really know," Charlie shuddered. "I'd be OK if we did some upgrades now. Put cameras up, new locks in the doors, that kind of thing."

Josie smiled, pulling Charlie close again. "I just wanna keep you safe... Now I've got you, I don't ever want to lose you. And if that fuckwit Geoffrey comes back, I want enough evidence to have him arrested."

Further discussion was interrupted by the arrival of breakfast. Their plates balanced on several of Charlie's smaller limbs. It was delicious as per usual. Several strips of both soft and crispy bacon (both are good, don't baconscriminate), a homemade waffle, and some eggs. The real treat, was the maple syrup that was covering everything except the eggs.

"Charlie..."

"Yeah?" Charlie paused, worried something was wrong.

"If you're gonna feed me like this, you're gonna have to exercise me regularly."

Charlie went a little pink, "that can be arranged."

Josie leaned in giving Charlie a quick kiss, and turned her attention to her food. As Josie finished chewing and swallowing her last mouthful, her phone buzzed. Reaching over to grab it, she could see a message notification. Unlocking her phone, she saw it was Carly.

SEXY CARLY - HEY GORGEOUS LADY, WANT SOME COMPANY TONIGHT? I'LL BRING THE WINE XX

Josie's immediate reaction was to decline, but before she could hit send, Charlie snatcher her phone from her hands. At this point, it may have been a struggle to retrieve her phone, but Charlie simply wrapped Josie up in her inky appendages and held her down.

"All done, run the bath please," Charlie said quickly, kissing Josie's cheek and walking away with their dirty dishes.

Josie just sat in shock for a moment, before her phone buzzed again. Josie was almost shaking as she picked up her phone and checked what Charlie had sent.

ME - ONLY IF YOU BRING ENOUGH FOR THREE XOX AND DON'T WORRY, SHE CUDDLES TOO

SEXY CARLY - I'LL WEAR SOMETHING NICE XX

Josie just shook her head. She loved Carly, the real estate agent who sold her the house. But their relationship was purely physical, they loved one another's company, but there were clear boundaries that their relationship wasn't exclusive, nor leading to anything permanent. Climbing off the bed, Josie made her way in to the en-suite and started filling the bath.

The bath was perfect for their budding romance. Charlie insisted on getting in first, before Josie would sit between her legs, leaning back against her. It was immediately obvious to Josie's delight, that Charlie was going to use this time to cuddle and massage her in the hot water. Josie was only barely coherent enough to turn her head to accept kisses every few minutes.

"I'll have to remember that," said Charlie, as they towelled one another off.

"Remember what?"

"If I do something to upset you, just run a hot bath and massage you until the water goes cold." Charlie was grinning like a she devil.

"Hey!" Josie growled, remembering Carly. "What were you thinking anyway?"

"Do you love her?"

Josie sharply inhaled for a moment, choking on a bit of saliva. "Our relationship isn't like that, you know that, you were there for the discussion."

"Exactly."

"... Wait... What?" Josie frowned.

"Your relationship with her is purely physical, outside of friendship. You aren't going to leave me for her, so why not invite her to the party?"

Josie took a deep breath, "as long as you're OK with it... She gives great oral."

It was decided a trip into town was in order. Charlie needed ingredients for dinner, and Josie was going to stop by a hardware store and shop for home security. A quick roller-coaster ride into town, and this time Josie made sure to check for that grey sedan first. Satisfied, she and Charlie made their way inside. Desmond was busy with a customer, but still flashed a smile in their direction as they came in. Josie grabbed a basket and followed Charlie deeper into the store. It took all of ten minutes for Charlie to pick out the ingredients for Salisbury steak and a tub of chocolate ice cream.

"Plans tonight?" Desmond flashed one of his warm smiles.

Charlie chuckled, "yup, have a friend coming round, she's bringing wine, so I'm cooking."

Josie tried to keep her face as blank as possible. She almost cracked as she spotted Desmond do a slow blink.

"Well... I hope you three have a fabulous evening then." Desmond politely continued scanning their items. "Oh and Josie?"

"Yes Desmond?" She smiled nervously.

"Roses should be in tomorrow, I'll set some aside for you." He winked.

Again, Josie had planned to show Charlie how to use a debit card, and again she fled the store without. It wouldn't have been so bad, except she was sure she could hear him laughing as the doors closed behind her. But that was the price to pay. His service was exemplary and he always made the effort to know his customers. He was like a cheeky older uncle that liked pushing buttons. It's why she refused to shop elsewhere, even if he was teasing her.

The next stop was a local hardware store. Josie was lucky enough to find an older gentleman who took her through the home security packages. She settled on a decent set of wireless cameras and motion sensor lights. They attached with a couple screws and had batteries that lasted months. He was even kind enough to throw in a discount for a power drill to make the install easier. This time she was able to show Charlie how to use a debit card. It occurred to her that it would be difficult to open a bank account for Charlie without documentation. It would probably be easier just to share a bank account for the time being. Just in case Charlie ever needs anything.

The trip home was just as quick, made fun by Charlie's rolling commentary and Josie's lead foot. What was surprising however, was Carly's red convertible parked in the driveway. Carly herself was sitting on the top step leading to the front door. Beside her was a case of wine bottles. Josie watched her look up as they pulled in behind her. Carly didn't look happy, and was wearing a large pair of sunglasses.

"I'll grab the groceries, I think she needs you," Charlie said softly, patting Josie on the hand.

Josie blew a quick kiss as Charlie and climbed out of the car. Carly met her at the base of the stairs, and Josie stopped. Reaching out slowly, she gently took hold of Carly's sunglasses and removed them. While one eye was red and puffy, the other was swollen shut and purple.

"Oh Carly... What happened?" Josie asked softly, pulling the older woman into a firm hug.

Carly burst into tears, gripping Josie firmly in return. The two of them just stood, holding one another.

"He hurt me Josie..." Carly hiccuped, pulling away slightly.

Josie grimaced, "who hurt you?"

"I met a guy, named James. He's a painter..."

Josie's blood ran cold for a moment. "OK, we need food an wine. CHARLIE! Carly's staying the night, can you crack out some ice cream and some glasses, I'm taking Carly inside."

Only now did Carly seem to realise Charlie was standing behind Josie. "Oh, I'm so sorry. This must be a terrible first impression-"

Before she could continue, Charlie wrapped them both in a firm hug. "Any friend of Josie's, is a friend of mine."

Extracting herself from the hug, Josie quickly walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. Holding it open, she let Carly inside, and quickly moved to give Charlie a hand carrying the wine. After a quick detour via the kitchen and a kiss, Josie made her way back to Carly, who was sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

"OK, take it from the top. You said his name was James and he was a painter?"

Carly nodded slowly. "I met him at that cafe near your university. He was outside crying when I left. I just felt bad for the guy so I went up and said hi. He told me his sister wouldn't talk to him any more. One thing lead to another, and I was at his place last night. He was a perfect gentleman for the night. We had a little fun and I stayed the night. I was still at his place when we organised to meet. He must have checked my phone while I was in the toilet and when I came out he started yelling. All I got out of him was something about a demonic lesbian whore and then he hit me...

"I just grabbed my things and left. I didn't know what to do so I came here. I'm sorry, I'm probably ruining your evening. I haven't even met your girlfriend yet... I don't even know if this is gonna be weird between us now you have someone."

"NOPE!" called Charlie from across the room. She walked towards them with three bowls piled with chocolate ice cream, and three wine glasses tucked under her arms. "I'm the one that replied to your message this morning. Josie told me everything about you, and I'm totally fine with it."

Carly just sat quietly for a moment while she processed. It took a moment for her to realise the bowl was placed beside her. But the sound of wine pouring into a glass, snapped her back to reality.

"So..." Josie started. "I don't have classes tomorrow, Charlie isn't busy and I think this is an emergency enough situation that you need a day off. At least to get your eye checked out."

"I can't do that... I have paperwork to catch up-"

"NO!" Josie cut her off. "You told me once that your career was your world. How to you think your career will handle dodgy, one eyed, hungover Carly as opposed to taking a simple day off? You're not going home tonight, you're taking tomorrow off to see a doctor and if you complain. I'll get Charlie to tie you up and leave you all snug in bed."

Carly looked momentarily stunned, before meeting Charlie's hungry gaze. "Ok," she chuckled. "One day off won't hurt."

After everyone finished their ice-cream, Charlie poured everyone another glass of wine each before they all sat down to chat.

Josie took Carly by the hand. "OK... So there's probably a bit to talk about here. Firstly, I know James... He tried to assault me last week... If not for Charlie chasing him off, he would have succeeded."

"Oh Josie... I didn't... Oh shit..." Carly stammered, before taking a big gulp of wine.

"So yeah... He doesn't like me very much... His sister found out and that's why she isn't talking to him. As for the demonic thing... Ah..."

Carly smiled grimly, "what, this place haunted after all?"

Charlie chuckled softly. "What would you say if it was?"

Carly grinned before chucking back the last of her wine. She took a moment to fill her glass again before offering it around. "I'd say, is it friendly? And if so, prove it."

Josie and Charlie exchanged a quick look, ignoring Carly's smirk.

Charlie just grinned. "What if I told you that I'm what's haunting it?"

Carly just laughed. "OK, OK... What's the go here, I'm not THAT drunk yet."

"Promise not to scream, run away or try to hurt Josie?" Charlie asked firmly, "because I won't prove it unless I can explain the whole situation and I don't want Josie getting hurt in the process."

Carly smiled, took another mouthful of wine and said, "do your worst."

"Your words," Charlie grinned.

Before Josie could warn her not to go to crazy, Charlie simply melted into the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Carly spat.

A moment later, the walls started cracking. The floor began to bow and black ink started flowing from the walls. Feeling the floor shifting, Josie quickly moved to sit beside Carly. She in turn grabbed Josie's hand in a vice grip. The black ink was now pooling onto the floor. A large black tendril started pouring from the ceiling into a large glob. Is descended before Josie and Carly before growing larger into a huge teardrop shape. As it levelled at head height, a pair of pale legs extended from inside. Soon Charlie had fully appeared, handing by her head from the black ink. In a flurry of movement, all the cracks sealed. The black ink shot back into the walls and Charlie dropped to the floor and bowed as her hair detached from the ceiling.

"Ta da!" She smirked.

That's when Josie felt Carly pass out on her shoulder.

"God dammit Charlie..."

"What?" Charlie feigned indignation, "she said 'do your worst'"

With Charlie's help, the pair of them managed to carry Carly upstairs and put her in the master bed with a glass of water beside it. Back downstairs, Charlie decided to prep for dinner, and Josie grabbed an old ladder from one of the back rooms and made her way outside. It really was as easy as the old man had said. It only took a few minuted to have each camera installed. Josie made sure nobody could enter the property in any direction without being seen, and even made sure there were two facing the driveway from different angles.

Walking back inside with a sense of satisfaction, Josie could hear Charlie and Carly talking in the kitchen. She quickly walked through the house, replacing the ladder and finding a spot for her new power drill. Making her way back into the kitchen, Josie could hear Carly.

"So you've been stuck in this house for the last fifty-seven years?"

"Yup, the math adds up, I was twenty when I was cursed. That makes me kinda old huh?..." Charlie frowned for a moment.

Josie took that moment to quickly step up and pull her into a hug.

"I'm here now Charlie... Everything's going to be ok, I promise. I won't let anything happen to you, ever again."

Charlie pulled back, silent tears rolled down her cheeks. "I love you Josie."

Josie smiled, placing a gentle kiss on Charlie's lips. "I love you too... Now... No more negative talk. I for one would love to know if the bath is big enough for three."

With that, Josie pulled off her shirt, and started walking towards the stairs. Before she could reach them however, a very naked Charlie shot past. Josie turned around, catching sight of Carly following while in the process of unbuttoning her blouse.

"Are you OK?" Josie asked softly.

Carly paused mid step. "Surprisingly... Yeah... Charlie's lovely... And I'm sure I don't have to tell you about her physical aspects."

"Good, she does awesome massages, you'll love it." Josie grinned and continued upstairs.

Josie made it to the bathroom as Charlie was pouring in scented oils. It was apparent that Charlie had started running the bath well before Josie's decision to actually use it. It made her chuckle that Charlie seemed to know her so well, but living inside her for two years... Something must rub off...

Charlie climbed into the bath first, wriggling down into the hot water. She quickly added some bubble mixture and stirred up a thick lather over the water. It was a bit odd from here, but they decided that Josie would slide in opposite, and Carly would sit between them on either of their laps. With the help of Charlie's appendages, extending from her scalp, they all managed to sit comfortably.

Talk drifted back to James for a few minutes. But Josie quickly cut that off by grabbing one of Carly's feet and giving it a rub. Now, it was a weird kink for Carly, her feet were one of her erogenous zones. However, she hated anything to do with licking or sucking her toes. The best way to get her motor running, was a firm foot rub. Queue, Carly moaning in delight as Josie pressed the pads of her thumbs into her heel. Josie wasn't trained at all to do massages. But a combination of Carly's instructions and simple practice and Josie could warm her up on even the worst days.

It was at this point that Josie felt teeth sink into the flesh of her neck. Gasping at the suddenness, she was momentarily confused as to what bit her, when one of Charlie's inky appendages lifted from the water.

"Is there anything you can't do with those?" She moaned a little breathlessly.

Her words drew Carly's attention, and her mouth dropped open. She watched as Charlie manipulated her appendage and took firm bites up and down Josie's neck and shoulder. She was even more shocked as it stopped and was joined by a second limb. She gazed in amazement as they both wrapped themselves around each of Josie's breasts, rolling from base to nipple and back in a continuous motion.

Josie for that matter couldn't help the sounds she was making. She loved breast play and this kind of stimulation was nothing she could ever describe. Rolling her head back, she fell limply against the edge of the bath.

12