I'm in Heaven

Story Info
A husband discovers his wife with a man.
1.2k words
3.81
79.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the bedroom, home early, and hadn't bothered to take my coat off yet when I heard my wife come through the door. Before I could say anything, I heard her as if talking to someone. And she was: a male voice responded. I couldn't really hear the words, but the tone was apparent as she laughed wickedly and there was a silence and then very quiet talk. I didn't know what to do, and half out of panic, half out of curiosity, hid in the walk-in - which gave a direct view from the foot of the bed.

And shortly they both came up, she with a tall, very muscular, just slightly overweight black man. Immediately they tumbled into bed, having apparently geared up moments before. Clothes were off quickly as I was in a dumb daze. I watched as his hand went down to her pussy, she laying there with an open shirt on, bra still on, and he began to finger-fuck her.

"Damn, you're wet," he said.

She just grunted and moaned. I thought he was being rough. I could see the side of her face as she was laying perpendicular to the usual sleeping position. At times her face twitched but mostly she seemed lost in lust.

He then abruptly moved up and shoved the head of his cock right into her! She cried out, seemingly a mix of pain and pleasure. He was so fucking thick. He went in slowly, guiding himself in with his own hand, as if pushing his cock forward into her, she moaning in short bursts as his thick cock drove her apart more than she'd ever been. I couldn't believe this. I was aroused, but wasn't hard, I was too nervous.

Then she said it. Well, he said something first, he asked her if she was okay. But it was her reply that was so very memorable and that changed everything, that dwarfed even what I had just seen. She cooed, "I'm in heaven!"

Holy shit! My wife never said that phrase to me and never sounded quite like that. I was frozen. I was half-aroused but now also, experiencing this for real, half-terrified for undefined reasons, I suppose rooted in inadequacy feelings as waves of chills went through me and my stomach had butterflies.

Soon he was half in and then they moved into the "normal" position on the bed, into a missionary position as well, as her bra and shirt came off. So all I could see was from behind, basically, seeing his cock pumping her pussy now. I started to be happy for her. She moaned as he began to fuck her in earnest. Most of his cock was in her as he began pummeling her, his huge rod spreading her apart and he hitting the depth of her pussy as it was clear she couldn't take more. Not yet, that is - she was clearly stretching more and more as his pumping became more pronounced and more met by her eager thrusts back. His cock was deeper in. His balls now obscured my view too much to figure out how deep, but nearly all the way in. I could swear he was 10".

He began being rough with her tits, I could tell, as she gasped, but then oohed, and at one point I think he slapped a tit. Her moaning became more urgent. At one point her hips rocked and she said something low, something about fucking her, about wanting him to cum in her. I am pretty sure she had an orgasm, especially as I could see a drenching wetness falling from between them. But he wasn't ready to cum yet.

They talked and moved as I tried to remain absolutely still, which wasn't so hard in the daze I was in. She got on her hands and knees and he quickly began fucking her from behind. He began to slap her ass, alternating hands/cheeks randomly, and she seemed to delight in it. He pummeled her from behind, her moving to meet his fast bucking. At one point he grabbed her and turned her around and shoved her face on his cock, she just took it, I couldn't believe it, she didn't like to suck cock covered with pussy-juice normally. This was too fucking much. I was not really hard. I felt so aroused. Then I felt this pang, this twinge in my guts.

They went back to fucking and she pleaded, "Cum, baby, cum, baby, cum," and she cried out as he was pulling her hair.

He was buried deep in her, and then his fucking became erratic, then fast and she began to cry out. She was going beyond anything I had seen. She was gasping for air. She then was still. I could see her quivering.

"DAMN," he cried as I surmised her pussy tightened on his monster.

"Oh, God," she whimpered.

Then he resumed fucking her, now deeper and more urgently.

She said, "Yes."

He said, "Yes," and shortly added, "I'm gonna cum in you baby."

And she just said, "Yes," and soon he was pressing himself deep into her. She gasped, and then she moaned, I could see her now shaking.

He grunted and cried, "Goddamn," and she was pulsing, too, as his cum fucked deep inside her, as he plastered her pussy with cum.

There was stillness, then some giggling, then low talking that I didn't even want to hear. She told him how wonderful he was. He started playing with her tits, but the phone rang. She said she had to get it, then she didn't, though. I think he had made some face, I couldn't tell from my angle.

Then she said "Unfortunately, I really do have to get back to work."

I won't bore you with the small talk and such. But it was an agonizing wait as I prayed that by go back to work she meant she was going to go somewhere, as she normally works from home. They showered together, and I considered whether I could sneak out. I decided it was too risky, so more time went by as I sat there anxiously. My ears were ringing. I was going out of my mind...

For the hard part was her cooing to him afterward. Among the small talk she told him how good he was, how she'd never been fucked like that, she "admitted." They arranged to meet again, just a few days later when I'd be out of town. It became clear this wasn't the first time, but it was an early time, perhaps even only the second.

I'm still trying to absorb it as I sit in my studio and basically jack-off room and obsessively masturbate over the events, but also as waves of inadequacy overwhelm me. I've even cried a bit. But I also remember how incredible her orgasms were, and I do know this is the right thing. I hope it will become above-ground so there doesn't have to be hiding for her, and while I don't expect she'd ever want me to watch - and to be honest it's kind of tough to, though I know I couldn't look away - it would just be nice, I think, to be supportive.

But all that is just speculation on the future, daydreaming. ..as the reality continues to sink in of here and now and my wife fucking that big black stud as I sit here masturbating madly.