I'm in Love with a Married Man

Story Info
I'm in love with someone I'm not married to...
874 words
3.36
11.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‎I'm in love with someone I'm not married to, I don't know exactly how it happened but it did and he feels the same way. We've been carrying on this love affair for a few years and meet as often as we can but sadly its not as often as we both would like.

We have shared everything, every fantasy and dream. Needless to say this is definitely the best sex I've ever had in my life. He just has to accidentally brush past me and I get shivers of desire going through my body. Stephen's wife is pretty much bi and I have joined them on a few occasions that have been relatively earth shattering for all but he will not enter me while we are with her.

I have experienced a mfm previously with my husband but it wasn't exactly all it could have been and I was turned off from the idea. The only person I was prepared to have any form of threesum with was Stephen. He had told me of his fantasy of watching his partner being fucked by a stranger and initially I was shocked and against the idea but I wanted to show him that I was prepared to do anything for him so I agreed to do it on condition that I didn't know who the guy was, I must not see the guy, he must wear protection and I didn't want him to kiss me. I wanted to try double vaginal penetration and Stephen was keen to fulfil my wishes.

I'm sure Stephen thought my demands were bizarre but it was some rules that I felt comfortable with. In his excitement Stephen joined a local swingers site and put out feelers for a young (I'm not as young as I could be) guy to join us. Stephen and I would chat about the guys that responded and share a laugh about the photos of penises he was receiving as he 'interviewed' for our toy.

Eventually we settled on Tony, a 32 year old professional man who seemed to be experienced in the lifestyle. Stephen arranged with Tony to meet us at the hotel at 10 am and to be on time since we would be there shortly before that and he would be preparing me for the events to come.

Excitement was at fever pitch as the day arrived and I drove to meet Stephen at the hotel. He greeted me with a hug and a kiss and immediately asked me if I was sure I wanted to go through with it and wasn't only doing it for his sake. I reassured him that I was going to benefit from it probably more than he would. He undressed me and put the blindfold on me and told me to sit on the edge of the bed. As I sat there I could hear my heart pounding in my chest as I waited for Tony to arrive.

Stephen was sitting next to me gently rubbing my legs. After what seemed like hours but was in fact only minutes I heard the door open and the rustle of clothes being removed. I felt the movement on the bed as Tony made himself comfortable next to me. Ever so gently I felt two pairs of hands start to move over my upper body as Stephen lent in and kissed me deeply, as always his kisses caused me to moan softly as I felt myself getting wet. I felt myself being pulled down onto the bed and while Stephen carried on kissing me Tony spread my legs and sucked on my clit, sensations surged through my body. I found myself feeling for Stephen's cock and I leaned over to take it in my mouth and I relished the familiar taste of him.

I moved up so I could get to Tony and his penis (I'd been told it was impressive). While I spent my time touching and sucking the two cocks on either side of me Tony played with my clit while Stephen got inside me and found my gspot. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm. I felt Stephen pull me up and got me to straddle Tony and I was then impaled on the cock. Stephen moved around to behind me and I felt his hands on my back as he got into position for the double penetration.

I felt myself being stretched open and I groaned with pain and pleasure as my fantasy came to pass. Stephen put his hands around my neck and squeezed ever so slightly, just the way I liked it as I begged them to fuck and bite me. I felt Stephen pull out of me and Tony continued until I could feel him swell up as he came into the condom. I lay on my back on the bed and became aware of Tony moving away, clothes put on then the sound of the door open, soft greetings and the door closing behind him. Stephen now had me all to himself where he could indulge in one of his other fantasies of fucking me then licking me out. We then spent a hour or so indulging each other