I'm in Love with Gentry Ch. 13-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"I want you to stick your dick in my ass; then I want you to fuck my ass 'til I cum!"

I reached down with my left hand and lathered up my dick. At last, I thought, I would get to have my dick in Gen; maybe not her pussy -- not yet -- but in her ass. Some guys never get to ass fuck their girlfriend so I knew I was lucky indeed.

I slowly withdrew my finger from Gen's naked behind. She has not stopped playing with her pussy and she was desperate to have me in her.

"Now!" was her simple demand.

I stood behind her and placed the head of my dick at the entrance to her most forbidden recess. As I leaned slightly forward, my dick began to put pressure on her hole and I felt myself starting to slide into her.

"Not too fast, Al!"

"Oh, baby, that feels so fuckin' wonderful." Suddenly, the tip of my dick slid past the outer sentry and was engulfed by the hot wetness of her virgin ass.

"Okay, keep pushin', but slow," she said.

I pushed about an inch of my dick in her and thought I had found heaven.

"Okay, stop for a second," she instructed.

I stopped and started pulling back on my dick, reversing direction. Just being in her ass felt wonderful but I realized that it was the motion of my dick in her ass that felt the best. It didn't matter whether I was going forward or backward; both felt heavenly.

I pulled back until I just had the head of my dick in her ass and then I started to push forward again. Every little motion felt as if it was pumping a pressure into my dick and balls and I had an urgent need to keep in motion until that pressure was relieved. I maintained my forward motion until I had penetrated her more than on the first thrust.

I reversed direction again pulled out, stopping and reversing direction yet again. This time I didn't stop until I had all of my dick in her ass. As I bottomed out in her rear, I stopped, pausing to let her adjust to the feeling of fullness in her bowels.

I leaned forward and reached with both hands to find her nipples. They were both as hard as pebbles and I began caressing them between by thumbs and index fingers.

"Al, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and make me cum!" Gen insisted.

I wasted no time in resuming my thrusting. With each forward thrust, I felt like I was invading her virgin ass or the first time. With each retreat, I felt her ass trying to squeeze and hold on to my dick to keep it in her.

"Oh, gawd, Al, I'm gonna cum . . . yeah . . . I'm so close . . . oh . . . fuck me, Al, fuck me," she screamed. I felt her ass begin a rhythmic series of contractions that grabbed my dick hard; as each contraction began, she moaned loudly. Listening to her animal sounds got me aroused even more. I wanted to stay in her forever, but I felt myself going over the edge.

"Gen, I'm so close," I gasped.

"Cum in my ass, Al. Cum in me," she said. That was all it took. I felt myself start to shoot my cum into Gen and as soon as she felt it, she started cumming again. The spasms in her ass felt like she was trying to milk my dick and I wanted to empty every ounce of my seed into her bowels. I had never before had such a powerful orgasm. As my eruption subsided, I felt as if I had just run several sprints. I was too winded to talk.

As we both came down from the intense euphoria of our first intercourse, we realized that our energy was spent. We decided to just finish our shower and get in bed. As we exited the shower, Gen headed for the door into her bedroom.

"Where you goin'?" I asked.

"Nowhere; just unlockin' the door so Susie can get in here to pee in the middle of the night."

"Oh, yeah," I responded, "good thinkin'."

I put on a robe and went downstairs. I told Mom and Dad that the wine had made us sleepy and, in truth, that was part of the reason for our fatigue.

When I returned to the bedroom, I locked the bedroom door and discarded my robe. Gen was in bed and totally naked with no sheet pulled over her; I guess she was feeling a little warm. Looking at her nude form in my bed was a very comforting and very inviting sight. Unfortunately, I was almost asleep before I got in bed and I just snuggled up behind her, spooning our bodies together as I drifted off to snoozeville.

Chapter 17

Gen and I slept very soundly during the night. Unfortunately, I later learned that we had forgotten to lock the door from the bathroom into my bedroom.

During the night, Susie did get up to pee. Hearing my snoring through the bathroom door, she opened the door to see if Gen was awake and maybe wanted to retreat to her bedroom. Seeing Gen and me sleeping together naked wasn't what Susie expected to find, but she didn't react with shock or disgust. She simply closed the bathroom door and returned to her bed in Gen's room.

To be continued

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12