I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,404 Followers

"Dude stop making me jealous... but yeah Luke, see you tomorrow buddy." Added Steven.

Luke waved goodbye to his friends and walked up to his mother, the closer he got to her the more he felt his body tingle. "Hi Mom!" He said with a big smile.

"Hi there yourself handsome." Madeline then walked up to her son and gave him a big hug.

Luke felt his mother's perfect tits poke into his chest as he hugged her back. Her delicious scent made him feel save and loved. His cock started to respond and throbbed softly because of their short but lovely embrace.

Madeline let go but not before giving him a kiss on his cheek. "Sorry for almost forgetting about your appointment, I was kind of busy back in the garage."

Luke held his mother's hand before speaking. "It's no problem Mom, shit happens."

She giggled and squeezed her hand. "It feels like I'm talking to myself."

"Hey you raised me this way, children take after their parents, don't they?" Responded Luke with a grin.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess, here take this." She gave Luke his helmet before putting on her own. "Time to saddle up darling, we don't want to be late."

Luke nodded and in a few seconds they were on the bike and off to the hospital. The ride only took around ten minutes because they could easily pass traffic on the road.

Madeline parked her bike in front of the main building, they both got off and removed their helmets. Luke watched his mother shake her hair out, he liked it when she did so, like she revealed her beauty for everyone to see but especially for him.

"Want me to go with you sweetie?" Asked his mother.

"Nah, I got this, it shouldn't take too long. If something horrible happens I will scream loud enough to warn you." Answered her son.

"Joker." She giggled while giving him a soft push.

"I think it will take fifteen minutes or so. Be back in a bit." Spoke Luke as he walked towards the entrance.

Madeline watched her son as he entered the hospital. Her heart fluttered a little, he had become such a handsome young man over the years. "God, Maddy stop thinking so much about him in that way..." She quietly spoke to herself. "You know that he loves you, but not... Not like that."

She let out a big sigh. "I should have never started reading those kind of stories... I have to blame my curiosity for that I guess." She took out her phone and opened her browser. "I have to wait for a bit so I can start reading that new submitted story... And I can finish it tonight when we go to bed."

She felt her pussy tingle a little by just thinking about the thought of cumming to one of 'those' stories again. She opened up a site called Literotica, logged into her account and went straight to her favorites. "Here it is... Just the beginning Maddy... Save the rest for later." Her finger hovered over the title of the story titled: ''Mom-Son" A Love Story. She hesitated a little before giving in to her lust, she opened the link and started to read while sitting on her bike.

Over the course of time Madeline found out about erotic stories and one particular site that stored thousands upon thousands of these kind of stories for people to read. Two years ago she became hooked to it after a girlfriend recommended it to her. She loved reading erotic fantasy stories and often pleasured herself while doing so. After a few days of visiting it she decided to browse through the different categories to see if something would peak her interest. It was then that she discovered the incest section of the site, her curiosity got the best of her and she was soon addicted to reading them, especially the mother/son stories. Those stories made her cum like never before, she knew It was taboo and wrong but for her it felt so right. Her own fantasy took an even bigger turn when she started imagining herself and her son Luke being the main characters of the stories she read.

She then suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and as a reaction she let out a high pitched yelp.

"Whoa! Calm down Mom, it's me!"

Madeline looked in the direction of the voice and could see her son standing next to her. "Jesus, you scared the living hell out of me darling." She answered quite nervously.

Luke started to laugh. "Well sorry, but someone was kind of hypnotized by her phone. What were you doing on it anyway? I've never seen you zoned out like that before."

"O-oh Uh... I was just... ordering parts for at the garage that we needed, I didn't want to mess up because all the parts we need look alike." She answered quickly.

"Yeah I can understand that, I've been at the garage before and all those different parts made my head spin... But hey, I'm done here, how about we go home?"

Madeline let out a small sigh, relieved that her son did not found out anything. "Y-yes sure, let's go then... Oh, did the doctor say anything special or was it the usual business?"

"I'm okay as can be Mom, no funny business at all."

All of a sudden Luke hugged his mother from behind, she felt his arms softly pushing under her well-formed breasts and her heart skipped a beat again. "Thanks for driving me around Mom, I love you."

She slowly placed one arm over his. "Anything for you baby... Mommy loves you too."

They stood there like that for a while, like both of them didn't want to let go their loving embrace.

Luke separated himself after a little bit longer and placed his helmet over his head.

Madeline started her bike and before they knew it they were on their way home.

*****

Once home Madeline completely forgot about their earlier sudden encounter and was herself again. She stretched her arms and let out a short yawn. "Such a beautiful day! How about we hang around the pool today, I want to get myself some tan."

As much as Luke would like to go with her and ogle at her in her bikini, he had other things to do. "I'm afraid not today Mom, prof gave us a big project to work on so I want to start working on it right away, maybe I will join you later this week."

"Awww... It's okay honey, school comes first. But I will keep you to your words, later this week we will get some pool time together." Said his mother with a pouty face.

Luke laughed. "Don't worry Mom, I promise. Later this week, you and me plus the pool. But for now, study time." He then walked up the stairs to go to his room.

"I will call you when diner is ready!" Shouted Madeline at him while she was busy browsing the downstairs closet for her bikini. After finding it she immediately got rid of her own clothes and dressed herself with it. It was a relatively small white two-piece bikini that clinched to her body. She only felt comfortable in it at home since it showed a lot of skin and cleavage.

Before going outside, she looked back and forth between the outside and the large mirror that she could see herself in. "The sun is pretty brutal today..." She then giggled before pulling the string of her bikini top. The top fell down and her heavy globes were freed with a little bounce and shake. "The twins could use some sun from time to time and I don't have to worry about Luke since he will be busy with his little project." She mumbled to herself.

She took a large bathing towel with her and placed it on the pool chair before lying down on it facing up. "Oh my, this sun is doing some magic on me right away. I love it when it's warm and sunny." She took her sun lotion and squirted some of it onto her large bust, the cold feeling of the lotion making her giggle. As she started to rub it over her breasts a naughty thought came up to her. "What if Luke would be watching me right now... What if he came down and saw me like this..."

Madeline felt her nipples harden at the thought of her son spying or catching her sunbathing half naked, she slowly started to push her breasts together and flicked her fingers over her hardened nipples. Her imagination then went wild and she started thinking about the scenario in her head.

"Oh sorry sweetie, Mommy wanted to catch some sun on her 'private' parts, I hope you don't mind..."

"No? You like Mommy's 'private' parts? If I need some help with the lotion? I... I guess... Okay you can help me with it... But only this one time darling."

Madeline now started to breath heavier, she could feel her pussy getting wet because of the naughty fantasy she was having about her own son.

"Come on baby, Mommy doesn't bite... Just rub them softly and make sure to spread the lotion all around them... Yes... Yes, just like that baby... Mhmmm, it feels like you have done this before... No? So that means Mommy is your first... Mommy is your first..."

She couldn't resist her feelings any longer and trailed her left hand down her waist towards her moist pussy while her right hand mauled at her breast and diamond-hard nipple.

"Yes just like that honey, Mhmmm... Yes, they are soft, aren't they? Oh my! Look at that... No don't cover it up darling, it's a normal reaction when you see someone you fancy like this... You love Mommy? Mommy loves you too baby, so, so much... Can you... Can you show it to me?"

Madeline was now moaning softly, her right hand kept working on her large tit while with her left she pulled the strings apart from one side of her bikini bottom. The small piece of soaked cloth slid to the side and her bald shaven pussy was now out in the open, her pussy nectar started to trickle out of her wet-tight cunt onto the large towel, soaking it instantly with her juices.

"That's it, pull it down... Slowly... Oh my god... Oh my god baby! It's so... so big! What? You want to... Yes, do it... Do it for Mommy... Mhmmm yes, yes that's it baby... Stroke that fat-hard cock for Mommy!"

She now assaulted her bare pussy with her left hand, her fingers slid over her lips spreading her juices all around her cunt. She flicked her erect clit a couple of times before sinking two fingers deep into her tight pussy. Squishy sounds could be heard accompanied by grunts and moans that became louder by the second.

"Yes stroke it baby! Stroke that beautiful cock for Mommy... Moan for Mommy... Let me hear how much you like my body... And when you have to cum I want you to shoot it all over Mommy's face and tits!"

Meanwhile upstairs in the house Luke was busy with the start of his project.

"Mhm, pretty decent so far. I'm glad I started working on this as soon as I can. I wonder if Tyler and Steven started right away..."

He then looked at the empty water bottle next to him on his desk. "Shit, I really should have considered joining Mom in the pool, it's has only been thirty minutes and I already have emptied that bottle. It's so goddamn hot today, might as well open my balcony door to let in some fresh air.

Luke had a small balcony attached to the side of his room that overlooked the pool area, it was barely big enough to stand on as his mother used it for her plants and flowers.

He walked up to it and opened the sliding door, just as he turned around to walk back he heard some strange noises coming from down the pool area.

"What the hell is that?" He asked himself before looking over the railing down to the pool where the sounds came from.

Luke's eyes went wide at what he saw. His heart started to bump into overdrive and his breath became heavy. He could feel his cock swelling to full hardness in matter of seconds.

"M-Mom... Mom is masturbating totally naked!"

Without any doubt he quickly yanked down his shorts and before he knew it he had his right hand around his thick hardened cock, it was hard as a steel bar and his precum started to trickle out of his slit.

"Mom... Mom..." Moaned Luke over and over again as he slowly started to stroke his hand up and down his rock-hard cock.

He couldn't believe what he witnessed, his eyes darted all over her body. He watched her beautiful face blushing with pleasure, her big tits shaking and being mauled at by her right hand, her perfect naked pussy being assaulted by her left. He could see that she was talking to herself between the moans but not loud enough for him to hear it.

Luke started imagining that she was pleasuring herself because of him. The same thing he had always dreamed about.

"Oh yes Mom... Show me everything, show me how you can cum for me... Play with that tight and wet pussy of yours... Mash those huge tits of yours for me... Oh god Mom, Mom!"

Luke had now both hands around his throbbing cock, stroking it up and down faster and faster. Smalls gobs of precum squirted out of his cock each time he stroked upwards. His eyes were focused on every sexy part of his mother's lewd body.

"I love you Mom... I love you and I want to be with you... Please cum for me... Cum for your son and he will do so for you."

He grabbed the railing of his balcony with his left hand as the right remained on his cock, he stroked himself so fast that he could feel it burning from pleasure. His whole shaft was now coated in his own cock cream making it easier for him to slide even faster up and down.

"You're so fucking sexy Mom; you are the most beautiful woman on this planet. I want to be with you together, but we can't... We can't because I'm your son and you are my mother. But I want it so bad! I Want to be a couple with you, marry you... I want you to have my child!"

Luke blurted out all his secret fantasies and forbidden wishes he had of his mother. Her whole body hypnotized him in such a way that he never experienced before. He loved looking at his mother but seeing her naked now changed everything for him.

He could feel his balls starting to hurt and his cock started to throb heavily as he stroked it with an incredible pace. "I'm going to cum Mom! And I'm going to give you everything, every drop is for you! Every drop of cum I shoot is because of you. I love you! I love you!"

At the same time Madeline felt her own climax coming up herself, her pussy was now a thick cream soaked mess and her nipples started to hurt from pleasure. Every upward push of her pussy fucking fingers was now accompanied by smalls squirts of pussy juice.

"Mommy is cumming baby! Mommy is going to cum for her sweet boy! Please cum together with me and coat me with your thick incestuous son semen! Spray it all over your naughty mother! Ooooh! Oooooh! I'm... I'm CUMMING!" Screamed Madeline deep in her own mind.

Both Madeline and Luke exploded at the same time. Madeline's legs spread open wide and her whole body started to buck and tremble, squirt after squirt of pussy juice shot out of her orgasming cunt, her eyes rolled back into her skull as she moaned "I love you Luke!"

Luke aimed his cock down on the balcony preventing him from shooting his cum through the railings and alerting his mother. Rope after rope of thick cum shot out of his wild throbbing cock, it scattered all over the balcony, his mother's flowers and plants were being coated with his strong potent seed.

He wobbled back and forth on his weakened legs before lowering himself down onto his room's floor, he panted heavily as he had experienced an orgasm like he never had before. He felt dizzy and decided to lie down on his back, his balls still ached and his slowly softening cock still throbbed with the beat of his heart.

Madeline was out cold on her pool chair, she too was panting heavily and her body still shook softly from her incredible orgasm. A small streak of drool ran down the corner of her mouth as she was quietly mumbling to herself. She came so hard that her juices seeped through the towel and were now dripping down onto the pool floor.

Mother and son had climaxed together, thinking about each other as they both had the same deep dark erotic fantasy for one another.

*****

Madeline felt a lot of regret after her incest fantasy solo session, she knew it was wrong to think about her own son in that way. A thousand thoughts ran through her head, what if he discovered her deep dark fantasy? He would be disgusted by her and that would result in their strong loving bond being broken apart. She decided to stay away from reading all the incest stories before she would act out of her own lust for her son. She needed to focus on something else, something that would pull her incestuous thoughts away from Luke.

Little did she know that Luke had the same deep dark feelings for her as she did for him, even more so after witnessing the naked beauty his mother was. Luke now lusted for his mother and was on the verge of telling her about his true feelings for her. The only thing stopping him from doing so was his own shyness and nervousness, he wanted to believe that she felt the same for him as he did for her.

Diner that day was weird for both of them. They usually talked and laughed about their days and everything that happened, this time they both were silent. Madeline caught her son looking at her a couple of times with a certain strange gaze in his eyes, she couldn't wrap her finger around it of why they acted so... different after their afternoon. Luke could see that his mother was nervous for some reason. Had she caught him spying on her? No, that couldn't be it, knowing his mom she would have teared him a new asshole if she ever found out.

After diner Luke sat down on the couch in the living room to watch television, and as usual his mother joined him after a while. Watching television together was a sort of tradition for them, just a time to be close to each other for a while.

Madeline plopped down next to him on the couch, she folded her legs under herself and cuddled up to her son's side.

Luke sat still but could feel his heart starting to beat faster, her smell intoxicated him and he felt his body starting to react to her. Madeline then took his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. Luke snapped out of his private moment and noticed his mother looking up at him with her bright green eyes.

"Did something happen today sweetie?" She asked with her soft motherly voice.

"N-no I'm... I'm just tired from school today I guess, and from the brainstorming I had to do for my project." Responded Luke a little shaken.

"Okay... Well, if something is bothering you then... Let me know, okay? I don't like to see you sad and all quiet like this." She said as she gripped his hand tighter.

"Yeah I will... It's just that some things are running through my head... I don't want to bother you with them Mom."

Madeline felt her son squeezing her hand. "Alright... But you can talk to me about anything, I will always be here for you baby." She then placed her head on his shoulder and the two of them watched the television in silence.

After a while Madeline started to giggle.

"What's so funny all of a sudden?" Asked Luke.

"It's all those commercials about e-dating nowadays, like you will find the perfect person through some dumb website without seeing each other face to face." Answered his mother.

"Well, it worked out for Steven's mom, she met a guy on a site called I-Meet and they have been together ever since."

The last thing her son said got Madeline's attention. If it worked for Steven's mom, why not for her? It would be a great alternative thing to focus on instead of being succumbed by her deep dark feelings for her own son.

"Oh really? Tell me more about them." She asked out of curiosity.

"Okay, so I-Meet is some sort of meeting/dating site that has become pretty popular, it's not like one of those 'meet and fuck' sites purely for sex. It finds people around your location based on your interests so you can talk to them and if everything goes well eventually go on a date with them. Steven's mom used it after her divorce and met her current husband on it, they have been together ever since and still going strong." Luke then looked at his mother with a questionable expression on his face. "Why the sudden interest in it?"

Madeline gave him a big smile. "Maybe it's time for Mommy to get out of her shell and start trying to date again!" She then grabbed her phone, opened her browser and typed in the address of the I-Meet site.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,404 Followers