I'm in Love with my Hot Biker Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,410 Followers

Luke was quite shocked to see his mother, the one that was so against relationships after her own ended so abruptly. "Y-you sure about this Mom?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah why not? I can always blow it off if it's nothing for me, you can't have an opinion about it without tasting it, right?"

"Y-yeah... I guess so..." Luke felt a big wave of jealousy washing over him, his mother, the woman he deeply loved would be talking and maybe even dating other men. He needed to prevent her from doing so and quickly came up with a plan.

"Honey, could you help me setting up my profile? Asked his excited mother. "You know that I'm not all too keen with this tech stuff."

"Sure, let's get started." Luke took her phone and opened the register application. "We need to start with a username, any idea?"

"Uh... do you have any ideas?" Asked his mother to him. "Gosh, I'm so new to this stuff!"

Luke laughed and thought about it for a little while. "How about... BikerGal79? The 79 standing for your birthdate."

Madeline nodded. "Sounds good to me, and the biker part can give people a hint on what I like!"

Luke helped Madeline to set up her entire profile. She told him about what interests and hobbies she wanted to go with her profile along with the preferred people she wanted to meet. After a couple of minutes her profile was ready to be published to become a member of the site. Luke hovered his finger above the accept button. "Do you really want this Mom?" He asked her for one last time.

"Yes I do." Nodded his mother. "It's time for me start a new chapter in my life."

Luke nodded back and pressed his finger down on the button. "And there we go, welcome to the online cyber world of dating Mom."

"Great!" She gave Luke a kiss on his cheek before talking again. "Now gimme my phone back so I can see what this thing has to offer." She took the phone back from Luke and tried to start exploring the site. "Uh... Honey what does this mean? I try to navigate the site but some block pops up asking for confirmation."

Luke sighed. "I always hate those things... Here let me help you with it."

"Ugh... Stupid technology." Mumbled his mother with a pouty face. "I'm going to get me something to drink, want some too?" She asked.

"Nah I'm fine, I'll set this up for you and then I'm going to bed. I feel pretty tired."

Madeline nodded and went to the kitchen. Luke then took screenshots of her profile settings and texted the images to himself, he would be needing them to 'find' his mother. After that he handled the confirmation stuff and waited for his mother to return.

Madeline came back in the room with a glass of wine and took a seat next to her son again. "And, did you solve my technical mystery?"

"Sure did, everything is set and ready." Luke stretched out his arms and yawned. "Alright, I think I'm gonna seek my bed now, are you going to do some 'soul-searching' now?" He asked his mother.

She started to giggle. "Might as well, who knows, maybe I will find my match in the next hour or so."

"Who knows..." Said Luke with a smirk on his face, he then leaned forward and gave his mother a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight Mom."

"Sleep well darling, and thank you for helping me to set this stuff up."

"No problem Mom, see you tomorrow."

Luke went upstairs as quick as he could, he went into his room, locked the door and sat down in front of his computer. "Got to get on this stuff fast before she finds some other asshole that's interested in her." He said to himself as he opened up his internet browser and went to the I-Meet website.

"Alright, time to make an account, first thing to do is coming up with a user name... MotorMan? Nah that's sounds too fucking goofy... RideOrDie? Nope, too aggressive for my taste... Mhm... BikeRider? Simple but effective... Alright let's go with that. Let's slap a 76 at the end, that would be easier for Mom to see that the person is close to her own age. Okay, BikeRider76 here we go!"

After being satisfied with the username Luke entered all the profiles interests, hobbies and his location as accurate as possible to come close to those of his mother.

"All that's left is accepting and confirming the account..." Luke took a big sigh. "I'm doing this for you Mom... For us... I don't want any else to come between us... I'm sorry but I hope you understand someday." He then clicked the accept button and confirmed his account.

"She said she would be exploring the site for a while so maybe I can find her." Luke quickly started looking for contacts, the site was set-up so that you could accept or deny a random contact that they presented you with. With all the info he had submitted it shouldn't take too long to come across her because it was practically the same as hers.

"Come on... Come on! Find her goddamnit!" Luke was skipping profile after profile trying to look for the one he was searching for, he got irritated after a few minutes of browsing. "How fucking big is their database?" It took another five minutes before he finally found his prey. "Bingo... BikerGal79, I got you Mom..." The green circle behind her name meant that she was still online.

Luke took another big sigh before starting the second part of his plan. "Alright, gotta do it smooth and without being too pushy. I know that Mom hates guys that try everything to impress her."

BikeRider76: "Heya! Did I manage to stumble across a fellow motorcycle enthusiast?"

It took a few seconds before Luke received a response.

BikerGal79: "You did! My name kinda gave it away didn't it? :)"

BikeRider76: "Ha-ha, yes it did! Just like mine :) So I got to ask, sport bike or cruiser?"

BikerGal79: "Both! As long it has some decent power and two wheels then I'm all game!"

BikeRider76: "Just what I wanted to hear, that does mean no endless discussions between the two of us trying to convince the other why one particular bike is better than the other."

BikerGal79: "Thank god for that, you have no idea how many times I got into one of those discussions, they drive me crazy!"

BikeRider76: "Amen to that! I'm Michael by the way, nice to meet you!"

BikerGal79: "Nice to meet you too Michael! I'm Madeline, but everyone calls me Maddy."

"Great, she gave me her name, that means Mom is comfortable with the person." Mumbled Luke to himself.

BikeRider76: "So Maddy, what brought you to this site?"

BikerGal79: "My son told me about it and then I decided to try it out, it has been a long time for me since I was in a relationship. So maybe something good will come out of this. How about you?"

BikeRider76: "I pretty much fall in the same category as you, only without children ha-ha! I've been divorced a long time ago after I found my wife cheating on me, and now I'm here on the world wide web, looking for someone with similar interests."

BikerGal79: "Sorry to hear about that... But I do hope that I maybe peak some of your interests :D"

BikeRider76: "You seem... No, you ARE easy to talk to and that gives me hope that I found a lady who feels the same. Liking motorcycles and all is also a huge plus point for me!"

BikerGal79: "I do feel the same, I've had some 'conversations' with other people but they were so pushy and bland, it's nice to meet someone with personality."

"Well what did you expect Mom, the internet is full of horndogs and pervy people." Muttered Luke to himself.

BikeRider76: "I know what you mean, I have been a member for three days now and I have to say that this is the first time that I encounter someone that's willing to have a decent conversation instead of rushing everything."

BikerGal79: "Well I hope we can continue our 'decent' conversations, it feels nice to meet somebody sweet like you :3"

BikeRider76: "Ah conversations you say, so that means more to come I assume? I certainly hope so because you peak my interest!"

BikerGal79: "And you peak mine, so consider your assume accepted!"

"Jackpot! I think I'm in with Mom... Well my fake persona is. Time to throw my charm and attention for her in the mix!" Said Luke excited.

BikeRider76: "So Maddy, can you tell me anything about your hobbies? Or your family? Whatever you want to talk about."

BikerGal79: "I can and I will, hope you are free tonight because it isn't a short list! :)"

And so Luke and Madeline had a long conversation between each other that easily lasted for two hours. Luke could see that his mother was really interested in 'Michael'. She told him in full detail about her life and of course about him, her son. At the same time Luke managed to perfectly control the fake persona that was 'Michael', the person he created was a fluke but the interest he showed for her was true.

BikeRider76: "Ha-ha! You are a great storyteller Maddy, but I'm afraid it is time for me to go. I have to work early tomorrow so I need my beauty sleep :)"

Madeline looked at the clock that hanged in the living room.

BikerGal79: "Oh my gosh! It's almost midnight, time flies when you are having fun, doesn't it?"

BikeRider76: "It sure does! And I hope to see you online tomorrow at the same time we started today, I have a feeling that we got a lot more to talk about."

BikerGal79: "You betcha! I'm fancying a sleep myself after all this typing. And tomorrow at the same time would be great! I look forward to it."

BikeRider76: "Likewise Maddy, Likewise. Sweet dreams tonight and I will hear from you soon again :) Adios!"

BikerGal79: "You too Michael, sleep well and I'm looking forward to tomorrow! - xxx -"

"Yes that went perfect!" Said Luke even more excited. "Now I need to keep this up and carefully advance my plan, I hope it doesn't blow back against me.

With that he turned his computer off and went to bed, he wondered how his mother would be in the morning.

*****

When Luke came down the stairs for his breakfast he could he hear his mother humming a song, she literally danced around the kitchen preparing her and her son's breakfast. He walked in and took a seat opposite of her at the counter.

"Let me guess, somebody scored on I-Meet yesterday?" He asked.

His mother smiled as she danced toward him, she did a little pirouette spin before giving him a big kiss on his cheek. "I did darling, and I have my sweet boy to thank for that!"

"So you got yourself a keeper already? And I was thinking you disliked men hitting on you?"

"Ha-ha, no sweetie, he's not a keeper... Yet. And he did not hit on me, we talked and talked and talked for a few hours, before we knew it, it was midnight!"

"So I guess you will busy again tonight?" Said Luke as he made a fake sad face.

"Awww is my baby jealous?" Madeline gave him another big kiss on his other cheek. "Mommy won't forget about you darling, you are still the most important man in my life."

Luke started to laugh. "Just joking Mom, I'm glad you managed to find someone that peaks your interest. Who knows, maybe it's the start of something good?"

"It has been a great talk with Michael yesterday, we had a lot in common and we both love motorcycles and everything about them. If this keeps up, then Mommy might have a date at the end of the week!"

"That's great! You deserve it Mom, I hope it works out for you." Luke stood up and gave her a tight hug, as usual her big tits mashed against his chest, and of course this resulted in his cock starting to throb.

Madeline returned the hug and cuddled up to her son. "Thank you honey, I'm so lucky with such a cutie of a son!"

After the short but intense cuddle they started feasting on their breakfast, Madeline went to her work and Luke to his classes after they were done.

The next couple of days were sort of a routine for Luke and Madeline. Work and school, diner together, spending time together in the living room until nine and then it was chatting on I-Meet till late in the night. Each day Madeline opened up more and more to his 'Michael' persona that he created. She even had told him how her son got born and under what circumstances, this was a big personal thing for his mother and she did not easily share it with outsiders. Confident with his work Luke prepared for the question.

At the end of their long chat he asked Madeline to go out on a date the following Friday night, he started to sweat buckets in anticipation for her answer. It took her longer than usual to respond but as soon he saw the answer he felt a huge relief. His mother had accepted the offer, Michael and Madeline would be going on a date. The meeting point was a local restaurant/pub that both he and his mother enjoyed visiting.

Only Luke knew that 'Michael' wouldn't be there for their date, and that he would never show up.

*****

When Friday came he was nervous and overly excited at the same time, he hoped that his plan would work. After a long day at the university he came home late in the evening. "I hope I still have time to catch Mom, she needs to leave pretty soon."

When he opened the front door he was greeted by a sight that would burn into his membrane, he felt his cock harden and throb as he watched the beauty in front of him.

Madeline was putting on her make-up in the hall while looking into the mirror that hanged there. She had dressed herself into one amazing dark spaghetti strap dress that showed off her sexy body in full detail, her ass stuck out with perfect roundness and her two huge love pillows stretched the soft fabric to their extremes. On her feet were some very sexy black high-heels that showed off her cute little feet. Finishing the whole product with some shiny jewelry, a gold arm bangle and a very expensive gold, ruby filled necklace that Luke gave her for her birthday and you had yourself a living goddess. And that goddess was Madeline, his mother, the love of his life.

"W-Wow... M-Mom you, you look beautiful." Said an amazed Luke while trying to keep his erection from growing full mast, which was a very hard thing for him to do.

Madeline turned to him and gave him a big smile. "Thank you darling!" She then took a sexy pose and showed herself to him. "What do you think? Does Mom still have her 'sexy' attitude?" Asked Madeline with a seductive grin on her face.

"Are you kidding me Mom? I'm looking at the most beautiful woman in the world in front of me and you ask if you still got 'it'? You can open a dead man's eyes with that look!" Answered a very horny Luke.

She started to giggle. "Good! Thank you for being honest with me, if I even manage to amaze my son then I think I will have a good chance tonight!"

She then walked forward and planted a big kiss on her son's cheek. "I think it will be late tonight honey, so don't wait for me when you want to go to bed. I made lasagna for you, it's in the oven and only needs to be warmed up. I need to go now before I arrive too late and we can't have that!"

Luke was still amazed and it took a little while before he snapped out of his gaze. "O-oh yes Mom, that would suck if you would be late. Have a good one tonight and thanks for making food for me."

She then stroked his hair and gave him another kiss. "Thank you baby, I will see you tomorrow, I love you."

"I love you too Mom..." He told her before he watched her getting into her taxi, she waved at him before the car took off.

Luke closed the door, let out a huge sigh and leaned against it. His plan had worked but why did he feel so bad. He hated to break his mother's heart but he had to, he simply couldn't bear it if another man would get it on with her, he loved her so, so much. He had no idea how she would return from her fake date. Would she cry her eyes out, distancing herself even more from other men? Would she swear like a sailor and break down half of their furniture? This was one part of his plan that he hadn't taken in consideration. Luke let out another huge sigh, slowly scooting over to the kitchen hoping for the best.

*****

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Luke flew awake out of his sleep, he looked around him with a dizzy confused look, apparently he fell asleep watching the television while waiting for his mother to come home.

The bangs, which were coming from the front door continued as loud as they did.

"Shit... Mom!" He quickly stood up and ran to the front door. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" He yelled towards it.

He quickly opened it and was greeted with her mother's colleague James who supported his mother. She looked drunk, piss drunk.

"Holy shit! What happened to her?" Asked a slightly panicked Luke.

"Can you take her over for me before I collapse? I dragged her all the way here with me." Asked James.

Luke nodded and carefully held his mother close to him, making sure she wouldn't slip out of his grip. He then focused himself back onto James.

"You're lucky that she's calmed down now Luke. You should have seen her in the pub." Said a slightly exhausted James.

"W-What happened, what did she do?" Asked Luke.

"Something about a date not showing up and that combined with a lot of R-rated words, apparently her date ditched her after she waited over an hour for him to show up. She then became pissed and decided to drink away her anger. I know Maddy hasn't been drinking for a very long, long time and as you can see it hit her like a brick."

James then explained how he and a couple of guys from the garage went pubbing each Friday night, after they found his mother in her drunken rage he decided to stay with her and to eventually help her get back home. Luke felt totally horrible, he didn't mean to crush her hopes like this. He had hoped that she would return home after her date didn't show up to finally seek comfort with him.

"Can you take of her Luke? Or do you want me to help her upstairs to her bed?" Offer James.

"N-no it's fine... Thank you for helping her back here, I'll do my best to make sure she's okay."

James nodded. "Alright, but if something happens then call me, you got my number right?"

"Yeah I do, I will keep you updated."

"Good, take care of her kid." James then left and went on his way.

Luke carefully helped his mother into the living room, he sat her down in the corner of the couch. He then went to get her a glass of cold water; usually drunk people get really thirsty after a while. When he came back he took a seat beside her. She looked so vulnerable next to him in this state, he carefully bruised loose streaks of her hair that hung in front of her face behind her ears.

"M... Michael?" She suddenly whispered as her eyes opened slowly.

"N-no Mom... It's me... Luke."

He could see his mother's eyes open wider before he spotted the tears that were forming in them. All of sudden she lunged forward and threw her arms around his neck, Luke fell down onto his back on the coach while his mother laid on top of him, she buried her head in his neck and started to cry heavily.

"I'm sorry!" She muttered over and over again as she let out her pend up emotions. Not knowing what to do Luke started to stroke her hair softly while holding her tight against him. "It's okay Mom, you did nothing wrong, it's not your fault." He said with a soft soothing voice. He could feel the lump in his throat of regret, he was the one who caused her to break, he was the one that made her drink again. His own tears were now slowly flowing out of his own eyes.

After a few minutes of them both sobbing in each other's arms they went quiet. Madeline slowly pushed herself up a little so she could stare into her son's eyes. Luke took in his mother's green bright sparkling eyes and could see a stare that he had never seen before.

EenViezeVent
EenViezeVent
3,410 Followers