I'm in Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
She has a date with Dave.
1.9k words
2.86
112k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
likebstar
likebstar
42 Followers

The following week, Elisa came home from work to announce that she had made a date with Dave to go out that Wednesday night. I was nervous and scared, as she had previously made it clear that she planned to fuck him the next time they got together. I asked if he was picking her up, and if so, could I maybe meet him before he takes her away for the night? She said she would think about it, but didn't make any promises.

On Wednesday, she called me from work to inform me that the plan had changed; she would drive to his place rather then him picking her up. I was both disappointed and relieved. This meant that I wasn't going to meet him, but at least she would have more control over when she will come home if she had her own car.

Shortly after we got home from work that evening, the scary panic I have been feeling all week went into overdrive.

Again, I remind you: I'm a regular guy with no real wild or kinky sexual experiences. My wife Elisa is the same, she may have had a few one-night stands in college, but she's always had regular boyfriends with no really crazy experiences. Like I've said before, she's young, hip, and stylish; she has a fit petite body; she's a natural blonde; and many have commented that she closely resembles Jennifer Jason Leigh (Look up any photo stills of her in the film "Anniversary Party" and you'll have an image of Elisa.) In short, she's beautiful and classy.

We have been, up until now, happily monogamous and very close. We do everything together, we are intimate friends, and we are deeply devoted and caring toward each other.

I know many of you reading this have the same loving relationship with your wives or girlfriends.

Now imagine what it would feel like to come home one day from work as usual, exchange idle chitchat about your day, and then have her turn to you, look into your eyes, and casually request:

"Will you run a bath for me? I'd like to shave my pussy for (another man) tonight."

Imagine her calling you into the bathroom to ask for help to make sure the thin "landing strip" of blonde pubic hair above her pussy is shaved evenly - for HIM.

"Just think, in a few hours, His mouth will be where your fingers are!" She teased as I shaved her.

"So will his cock." I grumbled.

"No," She corrected, "His cock will be deep in here!" and she stuck a finger into her sex.

She then asked me to pick out which panties I thought would please him. I chose a red thong that was a personal favorite of mine. The rest of her outfit was casual but sexy: low jeans (her gstring very visible), red tank top (no bra), and her trademark platform boots. She also asked me to give her some condoms, and I nervously handed a few to her. She smiled at me mischievously and stuck them in her pocket.

Finally, she was ready to go, and I got on my knees as she unbutton her jeans to allow me one last kiss of the pussy that had been exclusively mine until this night.

The next six (!) hours of waiting at home were extremely hard for me, to put it mildly. As I watched the clock get deeper into the AM, my mind raced in circles about what he was doing to her that made her want to stay in his bed for so long. Finally, around 4am, the phone rang. She was in the car, on her way home.

I asked her if she was okay, "Yes" she responded, "but I've been a very bad girl!"

My head was spinning. I asked how many condoms he had used.

"Three" She replied. I groaned out loud, and hesitantly asked her if he made her come. (Her orgasm is generally elusive, she doesn't necessarily come every time she has sex, and she will only come once if at all).

"Yes" She admitted.

"More then once?" I whimpered.

"Uh.. yah." She replied nonchalantly.

"Oh shit." I whispered to myself as we hung up.

When she got home, she immediately ordered me to my knees and informed me that she will be reciting every detail of what she did with him, and even act out some of it out with me.

She told me about making out with him on the couch, following him into his bedroom, and making out on his bed while he impatiently stripped off her clothes and buried his face into her pussy.

"He loved my pussy!" She exclaimed, "He couldn't believe how wet I was! You remember how dripping wet I used to get when we were first going out? That's how wet I was for him. He had his long, strong fingers inside me, stroking hard against my gspot while he tongued me, and I arched my back to push against his mouth. In fact, I was on the verge of coming from the moment he had his mouth between my legs!"

We were on our bed now, my mouth was on her wet and swollen pussy as she told me about how good his mouth was for her in that same position just hours previously. She demonstrated how she arched her back and raised her crotch to his hungry mouth as he brought her to her first orgasm of the night. She smelled strongly of sex and latex.

"I want to be inside you!" He exclaimed as she started to go down him, and he tore open the packet of a condom and slipped it over his hard throbbing cock. She slowly crawled up his tanned, muscular body, then pushed back against his swollen head. It slid into her easily, her wet pussy lips lubricated the way for his sheathed manhood as their mouths joined hungrily and his tongue teased hers. She fully sat up on him, his cock completely buried deep inside her. He fondled her tits and pinched her erect nipples, then grabbed her waist and told her how he had been looking forward to seeing her in this exact position all week. When she told me about this, she was on top of me in the same position, and the realness of how hot she must have looked and felt for him made my jealousy even more intense - He knew she will soon be sitting on his cock right after their first date! He knew my precious, sweet little girl would be his personal fuck-toy!

He flipped her over and proceeded to fuck her hard and fast. He manipulated her petite form into a multitude of positions.

They fucked all over his bed.

As his cock was slamming in and out of her, she came hard, her body meeting his thrusts. Hearing her come and feeling her pussy contract made his cock start to explode inside her. He screamed out in ecstasy, and filled the first condom with his hot cum.

They rested and chatted about his current and previous lovers. They joked about how I was at home wishing I could be watching. He asked her if I would consider watching them on video as a compromise...

His cock was hard again almost immediately. He slipped on the second condom and placed his cock between her legs. She never stopped being wet for him, and she moaned while he took her once more. His tongue entwined with hers as he fucked her deep, his chest pressed against her hot, firm tits, she pushed them harder against him by arching her back. She demonstrated this position with me so I would know how it must have felt for him.

He softly murmured to her about how warm and soft her skin was, and how she smelled good. But He fucked her hard and rough like the slut she had become. He stuck a finger in her ass as he fucked her, which made her come again. He fucked her from behind, his big hands wrapped around her petite waist, pulling her whole body toward him, repeatedly plunging his cock in and out of her open sex.

He fucked her desperately, like he was using her body to scratch an itch he hadn’t been able to reach for years. He came again, screaming out once more, and lay beside her, his chest rising and falling, his heart still pounding. Their bodies were hot, and their skin was flushed red from lust and friction.

They lay there in each other’s arms and chatted briefly, until his cock was hard once again and pressed urgently against her stomach. She lovingly slipped the third condom onto his throbbing, relentless dick; she wanted to feel him inside her one more time. He raised her legs, placing her ankles on his shoulders. He brought her knees together, and made her pussy tight around his thick shaft. He teased and played with her; pulling his cock almost all the way out, then plunging into her once more. He spread her legs wide and in one motion, pulled out of her wet pussy and pushed it into her ass. She screamed out in surprise and pain, (she normally needs to ease it in gently) he pulled out of her ass and plunged back into her pussy. He did this to her repeatedly.

She happened to tell me that particular detail while I was fucking her, and I came instantly. We had previously agreed that no matter what she would ever do with another boy, her ass would be only for me. In one night she proved that I no longer had any control of her, and she was going to do anything she pleased. I was now completely humiliated and at her mercy, and I loved it.

She was going to come again, and needed him to hold out for her. She kissed him hungrily and dug her heels into his thrusting ass, urging him to go deeper and harder to bring on her orgasm. He came again right after she had reached her peak, and once again they rested. She finally noticed what time it was, and made a move to get dressed. But he wanted her again, so he held her down and began to seduce her with his tongue and hands. Fortunately for me, she came to her senses and told him she had to go. She knew she wanted to give me a sympathy fuck, and that just wouldn't be possible if she took his cock one more time, she may get too sore. So they said a sweet goodbye, with hints of getting together again soon, and she came home to me. Her beautiful body having been completely satiated and ravaged by a real man, after so many years of mediocre and routine married sex.

I really don't remember the last time we had sex more then a couple of times in one night. Hearing her tell me how he fucked her repeatedly and how she wanted it over and over made my stomach churn and my cock rock hard. She only let me come once when she came home that night because she was very tired and sore. I masturbated repeatedly until dawn, and spooned her sweet, round ass; warm, soft, firm, and no longer only mine.

likebstar
likebstar
42 Followers