I'm It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who gets to have her first?"

"Should we draw lots?"

They had stopped feeling her body for some tough negotiations. Who would deflower her?

In the cool of the evening with her hands tied above her head, her legs splayed, she began to recover her wits.

"It's my decision." She managed to say with some authority. They looked at each other.

"OK," said a voice, "but we all get to have you, right?"

Her heart beat so fast she felt it would burst. "Untie my hands," she said in what she hoped was a commanding manner. A plan of sorts was gaining shape.

"You don't need your hands untied to spread your legs," said a mocking voice.

"I have to pee you asshole," she exploded.

"Bet you could pee with your hands tied," the voice responded still mocking her.

"Just untie my fucking hands," she screamed at him.

"Nope," he said. "You want to pee, you just do that, but your hands stay tied."

Disheartened and defeated she struggled to her feet. A rough hand took her elbow and began to drag her toward the lake. "Where the fuck to you think you're taking me?" Her voice was less strident, but still harsh.

"We're going to watch you pee," he said. "Someone bring a flashlight." He pulled her stumbling toward the lake. He took her fifteen yards or so onto the beach. "Pee," he said stopping just short of the water.

Confused about how to use this to her advantage, she continued in her strident voice, "You asshole you think because you can just pee anywhere you want, a girl can do that? Well, I can't."

"Bet you can," he said. With no warning his open hand came down hard on her naked butt. She pitched forward landing on her face in the sand to general laughter from the crowd of would-be rapists.

Frightened even more she lay still. "Get up, slut," he yelled in her ear. Someone pulled on her arm. She shook him off and stood.

Facing her attacker she gently touched her butt where he had hit her. "Alright," she said, defeated again. She crouched spreading her knees. The light from the flashlight played on her pussy. Her lips had spread somewhat allowing the light to actually enter her body.

"Stand up, slut," so we can see you pee like a man. There was general derisive laughter.

"What are you thinking? I can't do that."

"I could turn you over my knee and beat your butt until you started peeing."

"You'd have pee all over you."

"Might be interesting," he mused. Then he added, "Stand there and pee."

The lights from several flashlights and the fire now played on her naked body. A soft onshore breeze came from the lake. A thought struck her and she put her mind to doing something she'd never even thought of doing before. Opening her legs widely and closing her eyes, she worked at imagining herself alone doing something naughty, peeing in the woods.

She relaxed herself. She let her breathing slow and her imagination take her from this horrible situation. She felt it coming. It started slowly, only a sprinkle, but built. The light breeze blew the spray onto her legs. The warm pee became cool, then cold as it ran down her legs.

She heard them whooping and hollering as they got off on watching a girl standing and peeing. The alcohol and her determination had given them what they wanted to see. It had also opened a corridor where they had moved out of from the path of the airborne spray.

She ran. She had taken them by surprise as she ran down the corridor toward the woods, toward a path she had noted. She stepped on sharp objects and stumbled on the uneven terrain, but she ran. She had only a few seconds to get far enough ahead to make it to the woods where their flashlights would be of much less value.

She ran putting her bound hands before her face she plowed into the woods along the path. She slowed to keep on the dark path trying to find a place to hide quickly. Ahead was a bridge over a small tributary to the lake. She feared what might be under the bridge, but she feared being gang raped more. She ran off the path, down the slight slope to the water, and tucked her body under the bridge.

Nothing bit her, nothing stung her. The dark under the bridge seemed to hold none of her imagination's fearful critters. Within seconds lights and feet ran over the bridge leaving her alone in the darkness.

She waited. Figuring it wouldn't take long before they realized she was no longer ahead of them and turn back, she determined to stay hidden for only a minute or so.

Sensing the time right, she left the safety of the bridge and carefully climbed back to the path. On the path she ran toward the parking area. She'd find car keys and steal a car, she thought, as she ran toward the dying fire. Running as fast as she could she tripped and fell letting out a cry of anguish. A noise beside her then a voice. "I figured you'd have to come back so I stayed here, slut."

She cried in fear and frustration. He helped her up. "You smell bad. Let's go the lake and wash that pee off."

He led her toward the lake. As they passed the fire he stopped her. "Kneel," he commanded. Holding her by the hair with one hand, he dropped his shorts and gathered up the ropes they had used on her feet. Now he was naked as well as she. He tied the rope around her neck using a slip knot. As he moved about her she saw that his cock was hard. A knot grew in her stomach. He would want it inside her soon.

As he finished with the rope he said, "Now I won't have to kill you to make you obey. You'll pass out way before you die."

He pulled on the rope as he led her the rest of the way to the water and waded in with her. "Clean that pee off," he said allowing her to wash the dirt, sand, and pee from her body.

The others were returning now. A light examining the beach and lake found them. "Hey," someone called, "Nick's got her. They're in the lake."

The rest ran toward the illuminated couple. "Did you fuck her, Nick," a voice called from the darkness.

"Not yet," Nick replied.

"Where are your clothes?"

"Just thought it would be fun to go in naked with her. Got her all clean for the winner of the pussy prize."

"What?"

"She was dirty and had pee all down her legs. I let her rinse in the lake."

"Oh, OK."

"Does she still get to choose who goes first?"

"Sure," Nick said, "if nothing else, its the easiest way and we're all going to get a piece of this ass anyway." He patted and stroked her butt as he spoke.

As she stumbled her way onto the beach, someone grabbed her arm. "Come on," the voice said, "and make it quick."

Lost now, and thoroughly defeated, she felt as if she had no choice. The rope was tight, but not yet restricting her breathing. Not knowing what her deflowering would be like she made a quick decision to utilize what little control she had left.

As she had been finishing rinsing herself, the boys had stripped. Now they were all naked and, in the profusion of flickering lights from flashlights and the fire she saw they were all hard.

One of the guys seemed to have a relatively small cock, she noted. She'd seen men naked before, but she'd never thought about what it would be like to have one of them actually force his cock inside her. This cock was good sized from what she could tell, but seemed to be the smallest of those here. Nonetheless, it looked far too big for her tiny pussy. Regardless, it would be her choice.

If I tell them I want the smallest cock, it'll create all kinds of problems including perhaps my getting the largest one instead, she thought trying to quickly evaluate the situation.

She took two steps toward the guy whose cock had won. She hit the end of the rope and the noose tightened. She gagged and pulled on the noose. Nick stepped forward and helped loosen it. She continued forward until she could rub her breasts against the winner's chest.

"I'm going to take the cutest one first," she purred pulling him even closer. She rubbed her pussy against his hard cock. Taking his head in her hands, she kissed him deeply. His tongue immediately entered her mouth. His excitement resurrected waves of fear in her as she tried to prepare herself for the onslaught.

She smiled. She knew she should touch his cock, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She could no longer find words as she led him and the others toward the fire and the blankets.

"I'm going to bleed a lot," her voice cracked, "and you're going to cum a lot. Is it OK if we mess up the blankets?"

"We don't care," came a collective response and hands pushed down on her shoulders. Once on the blanket she looked back at the guy who was to become her first lover. Lights played on her naked body and his. She trembled at the sight of the cock about to enter her. He was staring at her pussy. He knelt and shuffled on his knees toward her, his cock aimed at where he would enter her. He put his hands on the blanket on either side of her shoulders. His cock made contact with her pussy.

Frightened again she tried to skitter away pushing with her heels. They held her in place.

Her legs closed. They pulled them open. She was terrified as she watched her lover's cock bob in anticipation.

His cock found her pussy again. He tried to push it in. She tried to move her hips away.

Grabbing her hips, he said, "Hold still, damn it."

She tried to be still as his cock sought to part her lips and enter her. She was so dry it wasn't working. "Use your hands and get that thing open," he growled.

Utterly humiliated at having to participate in her own rape, she found her opening and stretched the lips apart. He had his hand on his cock and was guiding it inside her.

There was complete silence as they watched him slowly forcing his cock inside the terrified woman. They held her by the shoulders to prevent her being pushed off the blanket. They pushed her onto the cock slowly making its way inside her. Small cries came from deep within her.

No one said anything. Perhaps no one breathed as they watched. From behind they saw her lover's balls swinging as he tried to batter his way inside. They could see her pussy slowly open. Deeper and deeper, but only millimeters at a time his cock advanced. He brought it out and pushed it back inside.

"You're hurting me. Please don't hurt me."

"Then let me in, goddamn it."

He gave it a hard push. Carla screamed. It was token and sign of his victory. He dropped on top of her for a moment then rose up and looking into her eyes in triumph, he began to fuck her.

With each stroke blood seeped down onto the blanket. She stopped fighting suddenly. She appeared to have passed out. No one noticed. No one cared.

Even when her eyes fluttered open, still she did not resist. He used her bloody passage until he spent sending the first gush of cum deep into her body.

When he stood, he proudly showed everyone his bloody cock, strutting about, dripping blood and cum, until the novelty wore off and he went to the lake to clean up.

Carla accepted the next rapist without comment or tear. The cum from the first boy served as lubricant making the entry of the second less painful for either of them.

Nonetheless, the pain from the tearing and from the stretching remained with her. It was made worse by his excited pounding as his hips slammed over and over against her.

He finished with a whooping cry. He lay atop her sucking her nipples and moving inside her until he wilted. "Get off," "My turn," "Move your sorry ass," prompted him to rise first to his knees then ultimately to stand. Once upright he made to show the rest his bloody cock, but the third was already deep inside her.

When he, too, finished, he was pulled off to make way for the next.

She lay immobile as the last finished with her. She was barely conscious.

"Who wants to try her ass," Nick looked about as he knelt to turn her over.

"Leave her the fuck alone," one of those watching said. "She's had enough."

"Come on, help her up," said another.

She was on her feet standing uncertainly, blood and cum oozing down her legs, when Nick put his arm around her shoulders. As he stroked her breasts, he smiled and said, "No hard feelings . . . uh, what was your name again?"

She looked at him in disbelief, but said nothing. Her mind was unable to find words to respond.

Please comment and vote!

12