I'm Katrina, This is My Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Things took a scary turn in the BDSM world.
3.2k words
4.14
10.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! In case you haven't read my first chapter, I'd like to point out that this is all non-fiction and the scenes described in my story all happened a couple of months ago. As always, leave me a comment to let me know what you think!

P.S it'll make a lot more sense if you read the first one.

*****

I'd reached the stage where I was drinking more vodka than water. Sleep was no longer needed - 3 cans of Monster for breakfast, 2 at dinner and Red Bull & Vodka in the evening. I was doing what I'd craved the whole term - going wild. Instead of going home, I stayed out at friends' houses or sat in the park, swinging on the roundabouts as our minds started to swirl and sway. Sleep is for the weak; or so I was told. I did this for a week straight and ended up crashing when I poured milk into my cereal and collapsed to the floor, the milk pooling in a cool white lake about my unconscious body. I woke up to my mum leaning over me, crying my name and attempting to revive me.

Several hours later I was sat at the edge of the sofa, facing away from the disapproving glare of my parents tired eyes. They discovered several empty shot bottles that I'd forgotten to get rid of. They were not happy.

My Dad cleared his throat. "You've changed, Katrina. In the eyes of the law you're not a minor but you're still our daughter, our child." He stopped for a moment and leaned forward, pressing my hands to his face.

My Mum grasped my arm, squeezing it. "I don't like how you're treating your body. You leave us for a week, off out God knows where doing God knows what!" Her voice choked up. "Then I find you lying on the floor, passed out with a carton of milk splattered across the floor. That was the first time I'd seen you in over 7 days, Katrina!" She wailed.

I kept my eyes averted from them. I couldn't face them. What was it to them? They were young once. I bet they were worse than me. It's not like I was on crack or something. I knew they were worried but it was the lack of sleep that did it. Sleep deprivation blocks normal cognitive functions. I wasn't dying; I'd just partied a little too hard. I was feeling better already.

I turned to face them and placed my hands in my lap, looking at the both of them. "I'm sorry. I know you mean well but honestly, I am fine. Look at me." I gestured at my face. "I'm going strong. I just drank a bit too much."

Dad scoffed. "That was not a BIT too much. That was far too much. You're a level headed girl, Kat. I think you need to sit down and..."

I'm going to stop right there. That's what you guys probably thought happened right? Not really. Truth is my parents didn't really notice what I was doing anymore. Sometimes it was fun because I could get away with stuff, but when I woke up covered in cold milk and coughing my lungs up, it wasn't so fun anymore. Sometimes the realisation of life sets in, when you're mopping the floor while clutching your concussed head. The party week had ended, for now. Sorry that I led you guys off somewhere there. It's all part of my little game. I write fiction without meaning to. Writing about my real life is strange, maybe because it's so much more intimate.

Once I'd binned the soggy cereal and wiped away the clumped mascara, I led in bed with a hot water bottle and a pair of pyjama shorts, complete with my gingerbread pyjama top. I had the house to myself for the evening and as I settled under the blanket and switched on the T.V, someone knocked on the front door.

I groaned and snuggled further into the duvet. Not now. The knock persisted. Go away, I thought. Suddenly my phone chimed and a new message appeared.

"Come to the door." I didn't recognise the number. Confused, I replied to the text.

"Who is this?" I held the phone in my hand, awaiting the response.

"Come down and you'll find out, 'tard." Who the hell is this? I tossed the blanket across the bed and slipped my fluffy boots on, trotting down the stairs. A tall silhouette framed the outside of the door and my stomach clenched. I opened the door hesitantly, preparing to slam it in case it was someone I didn't know.

A bemused face met me, scraggy hair framing his dimples. Jake leaned against the door frame, his stature filling the space. I opened the door and smiled at him, shaking my head.

I grinned at him. "New number, huh? Douche bag." I pushed him and he huffed, my shove not moving his frame in the slightest. He leaned into me and wrapped his arms around me in a strong hug. I patted him on the back and moved away from him, glancing at the new phone in his hand.

"Can I come in?" He asked politely, taking his cap off. I nodded and walked into the lounge, followed by him. He sat on the couch heavily, leaning back and sighing. I sat across from him, crossing my legs and yawning into my fist.

He glanced at me. "Did I wake you up?" He placed his bag on the floor and locked his phone screen before setting it on the counter.

I shook my head. "I was just relaxing. The week's taken its toll on me, that's for sure. I didn't realise how much until I fainted when I was pouring myself a bowl of cornflakes." I sniffed. "It was the last of the Crunchy Nut ones." I rubbed my eyes and led back on the couch putting my feet up. "So what's with the surprise visit?"

He glanced at his phone then switched the screen off. "I was heading to my Nana's and thought I'd pop in, see how you were doing. There's another camping trip soon, it's in 3 days."

I looked up. "Really? That's a bit soon." I questioned.

He sighed. "You don't need to tell me that. It's Sara and Kieran arranging all of this. They want as many as possible before summer ends to be honest." He paused. "Also, Lyle's invited you, me and a couple of others to sleep at his tonight."

I stopped breathing for a moment. "Wha - aren't his parents in? Why does he want us to sleep over? It's a bit random." I was flustered.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nope, they're away for the night. I think it's only 4 of us going anyway. I think we're all getting drunk."

I coughed. "I cannot drink tonight. I'm too fucked, man. I'm being deadly serious when I say if I ingest one more drop of alcohol, I will die an untimely death." I stared at him, making myself clear. "I don't want to get pushed into drinking, either. I don't know if I should go really. I think I need to sleep."

He goaded me. "Sleep is for the weak!"

I rubbed my eyes, stood up and stretched. "I'm getting too old for this man!" I groaned.

He grinned and shook my shoulders. "There's my girl!" Shoving on his snapback, he turned to the door. "See you tonight, then." I waved dismissively and crawled upstairs.

A few hours later I was stood at the bus shelter, my eyes flickering over the timetable. It was going to be a weird night, that's for sure. He already told me he'd find out just how deeply his kinks ran so I knew that tonight was going to be night I would never forget. The next big step. I hadn't dressed up but I hadn't exactly dressed down either; I was wearing a pair of stylishly ripped sheer black tights, black buckle shorts, a grey crop-jumper and a black leather jacket. The outfit was completed with a pair of black Doc Martens. I put part of my hair into a bun, letting loose curly tendrils fall from it which framed my face nicely. My makeup was dark grey eye shadow which descended into black smokiness at the top of my eyelids. My waterline was rimmed with kohl and a few sweeps of mascara completed the look. I left the rest of my face blank and just focused on the eyes. I crossed my arms and leant against the bus shelter, shivering slightly. The evening was surprisingly cold even though it was the middle of summer.

I stared towards the top of the road, willing the bus to hurry. I took my phone out my pocket and switched the screen on. 2 minutes. I shivered again, rubbing my hands on my arms. Why is it so damn cold? A few minutes later the bus arrived and I dashed on, sitting down before it set off.

I leant my feet against the seat in front of me and plugged my MP3 in, listening to my current favourite song: Can't Feel My Face. I nodded along to it, watching the sky as it slowly descended from a pinky-blue to a midnight sapphire. I leant my face against the cool glass, smiling as I anticipated tonight. The sky shifted from a midnight blue to a black as nightfall set over the sheltered bus. I strained my eyes to figure out where I actually was. It was a suburban area; we'd definitely left the rough ends now. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto... I imagined Lyle's face leaning over me, kissing those full lips, running my hands through his thick hair. I desperately wanted to know what he had planned for tonight. It was a group thing - it wasn't as though it was an intimate affair. But, he did say I'd 'find out' his kinks. Maybe we'd stay in his room. Would he tie me to the bed? What if someone walked in- who else was even going?

"This is your stop love!" The bus driver called out. I snapped out my daydream and lifted my head up. The bus slowed to a halt and I stepped down quickly, grasping the poles as I stumbled to the front.

The bus driver squinted at me. "This is Banklands petal. There's a stop further ahead but this one's much closer to where you were describing. That alright?" He smiled at me.

I nodded my head and thanked him then hopped off the bus. The cold air had truly set in now. I turned left and walked towards his house, my nerves and excitement gnawing at each other in the pit of my stomach. I took a right and walked briskly up the street which was dimly lit with streetlamps. I sincerely hoped I'd gone the right way. I scanned my surroundings and took another right turn, heading into a cul-de-sac. He said he lived in a place like this. I grinned and jogged up to the doorstep, ringing the bell politely. I glanced around and felt uneasy - it was so empty. I pressed it again, wrapping my arms around my waist. Suddenly I heard a burst of raucous laughing and he came to the door, twisting the key the wrong way at first. He swung it open and wrapped his arms around me, greeting me warmly. I hugged him tightly, inhaling his fresh smell.

"I'm glad you came. It would've been boring without you." He smiled. I stepped into the house and glanced around, admiring the elegance of the room.

"You've got a really nice house!" I exclaimed, untying my laces and placing the shoes in the corner. He stared at me funnily then laughed, walking into the living room. I followed him into the room where Jake and Connor were grunting and laughing, playing Call of Duty. Greeeeeat - I've just walked into a guy's night. I shrugged my coat off and scrunched up on the sofa, sighing. Lyle sat beside me for a moment then taking my hand, pulled me out the room discretely and headed to the stairway.

"Where are you taking me?" I whispered excitedly. He opened the door to the first room on the right - I could tell immediately it was his. I shut the door behind me and he whirled around, pressing me against the door and kissing me passionately, running his hands up into my hair. I reacted back and wrapped a leg around him, my arms wrapped around his waist. He probed for my tongue and began to make out with me, pinning me to the door fiercely. I moaned and he growled, pressing into me with his hips. I began to throb again and I could feel myself getting wet. He ran his hands around my waist, gripping me tightly. His lips made their way down my neck in nips and puckers, swirling his tongue on my collar bone. I leant against the door and sighed in mild trepidation, my nerves and excitement fighting to the death.

He sighed and pulled away from me. "I genuinely cannot control myself around you! Oh fuck it." He grabbed me by the waist and threw me to the bed, straddling me. My heart pounded furiously. He resumed his biting, nipping my neck in a slightly painful way. Suddenly he ground his hips into me. I was shocked. He grinned at me and tugged my legs apart, pulling me towards his crotch. He ground into me again and it was clear he had an erection. He started up a rhythm, grinding himself into me. The trepidation appeared again and I decided to back out. I shifted away from him and he pulled me back, pinning me to the bed and swirling his crotch against mine. I was turned on but frightened and it needed to stop so with a sudden lunge, I rolled off the bed, pulling him with me into a bewildered heap on the floor.

I scrambled up and readjusted myself, distancing myself from him. I wasn't quite as daring as imagination-me. A feeling of de ja vu crept over me as I thought back to camp out, when fear took over me the first time we ventured into sexual territory. His dark eyes gazed over me hungrily. They were animalistic. I realised he wasn't ready to give this up yet so I backed away towards the door. He pounced towards me and grabbed the handle, looming over me.

"You backed out, didn't you?" He asked, puzzled.

I nodded my head. "It got to my head. I don't know why." He stared at me then sighed, yanking the door open and jogging downstairs. I sighed loudly then followed after him, readying myself to explain when I heard laughter from the living room. I walked in and saw the three of them on Call of Duty, laughing raucously over nothing. How he'd gone from there to that so quickly perplexed me. I walked to the kitchen instead and sat by the dining table, holding my head in my hands.

This is stupid, I thought. Just go in there and act like nothing's happened, just like he did. Two can play at that game. I smirked and strolled to the lounge, determined to make him feel out of place. I ran over to Jake and jumped on him, causing the controller to fall from his hands.

Connor whooped. "Yes! In your face, I'm going to win now." I snatched the fallen controller.

"No you won't." I smirked. I fired a round into a hoard of zombies, splattering blood across the derelict site. Gritting my teeth in concentration, I took over several dozen zombies in the space of 20 seconds. A minute later, the level was complete. Jake and Lyle watched me, surprised.

I turned to face them. "Girls do it better." I smiled smugly. The other 3 let off an uproar and grabbed controllers, determined to prove me wrong. A few hours later Connor and Jake had dropped off to sleep, the controllers still in their hands. Sleep is for the weak, huh? I checked the clock. 3:47 AM. I yawned and switched off the game then turned to face Lyle. He wasn't there. Oh well. I sat up against the sofa, letting my head loll forward. No less than a minute later, Lyle padded into the room.

"Guys, I've sorted upstairs out. We've got blankets and pillows, let's go." He spoke gently. Connor and Jake rose from their slumber, snorting. I walked past Lyle, up to his room. Connor rushed past me and dived to the floor, grabbing the double blanket. Jake stumbled in past him, flopping next to him. I sighed and looked - that left the bed. Lyle walked in and I stared at him uncertainly, before gingerly climbing onto the bed, at the opposite end. I wrapped the blanket around me, facing away from him. We bid our goodnights and the other 3 drifted off. I stayed away stubbornly but my tiredness caught up with quickly and I found myself falling into sleep.

A few hours later I was woken up by rocking. Rocking? I opened my eyes blearily. Lyle was on top of me! I reached to shove him off then realised my hands were tied behind my back. I started to yell and he clamped his hand over my mouth.

"Mmmmffff!" I cried angrily.

He kept his hand planted firmly on my mouth and tugged his pants down, leaving him in his boxers. He pressed his manhood against my denim-covered crevice then started to furiously hump me. Despite this violation I could feel myself getting turned on and my efforts renewed to pull him off me. I attempted to roll off the bed again and he wrapped his calves around mine, securing me in place. His humping turned slow and deliberate, pressing into my hole slightly. I panicked. He reached behind me and relinquished one of my hands and dragged it down to his cock, wrapping my hand around it then wrapping his over mine and moving it up and down slowly. This was the first time I'd ever touched a cock in my life. I pulled my hand away from him fiercely and threw myself out from underneath him.

At the worst possible time, the sleepiness combined with my weak physical state caught up to me and all at once I fainted. The last thing I remember was my cheek leant against the carpet. A few hours later, I woke up. Jake, Connor and I were all on the floor. Lyle had disappeared. I heard the shower running and took this time to grab my jacket and get the hell out of there before he came back.

Readers, this is the last time I was involved with Lyle at all. That night had scared the absolute crap out of me. I apologise if you were expecting us to fuck - this is real life, though. Not everything goes to plan, or follows the neat little story line. Sometimes, you get scared and back out. Sometimes, scary things happen too. This was my first time I'd ever touched a guy's cock and it hadn't gone the way I'd hoped, not by a long shot! However, the story doesn't end there as I met someone else, a week later. That's for my next chapter, though. And believe me, readers: Lyle - he was just the beginning.